下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
五年级下册Unit 1 My day
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit 1 My day A. Let’s talk. Zhang Peng: When do you finish class in the morning? Pedro: We finish class at 1 o’clock. Then we eat lunch at home. Zhang Peng: Wow! When do you go back to school after lunch? Pedro: At 2:30. Classes start at 3 o’clock. Zhang Peng: When do you usually eat dinner in Spain? Pedro: Usually at 9:30 or 10 o’clock. Zhang Peng: Wow! That’s too late!
B. Let’s talk. Shopkeeper: Why are you shopping today??? Sarah: My mum worked last night. So I’m shopping today. Shopkeeper: Good girl! So what do you do on the weekend? Sarah: I often watch TV and play ping-pong with my father. Shopkeeper: That sounds like a lot of fun. Sarah: Yes, but I’m also hard-working. I usually wash clothes. Sometimes I cook dinner. Shopkeeper: You’re so busy! You need a robot to help you!
Robin’s play Robin is in a play. He is Robinson Crusoe. Here is a letter from him. My name is Robinson. I live on an island. I always get up early every day. I wash my face, and then I eat breakfast. Sometimes I clean my cave, too. I often go swimming in the water.?? In the afternoon, I play sports with my friend. His name is Friday. Friday is good at sports. He often wins.
C. Story time Zip: It’s Saturday now. Zoom, I’m always very busy. Zoom: Why? Zip: Let me see. From Monday to Wednesday, I usually collect nuts in the afternoon. Zoom: What else? Zip: On Thursday, I often dry my nuts in the sun. Zip: On Friday, I eat nuts with my friends. Zoom: What do you usually do on the weekend? Zip: I often watch TV, but this weekend I have a show. I’ll play the pipa. Zoom: When? Zip: Saturday, at 12 o’clock. Oh, no!
Words in unit 1 eat breakfast? 吃早饭 have … class上……课 play sports 进行体育运动 exercise? 活动;运动 do morning exercises 早锻炼 eat dinner 吃晚饭 clean my room 打扫我的房间 go for a walk 散步 go shopping 去买东西;购物 take 学习;上(课) dancing 跳舞;舞蹈 take a dancing class 上舞蹈课 when 什么时候;何时 after 在(时间)后 start 开始 usually 通常地;惯常地? Spain西班牙 late晚;迟 a.m. 午前;上午 p.m. 午后;下午 why 为什么 shop 去买东西;购物 work 工作 last 上一个的;刚过去的 sound 听起来好像 als
正在加载中,请稍后...whenisaprilfoolsday是什么意思?_百度知道
whenisaprilfoolsday是什么意思?
我有更好的答案
when is april fools day?四月愚人节是什么时候? 双语例句1When determining whether a prank is a good idea on April Fools 'Day, employees should consider the worst case scenario of their joke. 当决定在愚人节恶作剧是否是个好主意时,雇员们必须应该考虑任何关于他们的玩笑的最糟糕状况。
语言爱好者
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
2015新版五年级英语下册unit 4 when is easter教案
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2015新版五年级英语下册unit 4 when is easter教案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口When is Easter , , , , , 2017?
Note: You will only see this box once.
We would like to invite you to sign up for the completely free Apples4theteacher.com Newsletter! Join our other 480,975
Subscribers are automatically registered to receive free teaching resources including lesson plan ideas, printables and more.
Stay informed of all our new resources as they're developed...we have some exciting features coming in 2018!
P.S.. To officially become a newsletter subscriber, be sure to confirm your subscription by responding to the email we send you.
We respect your privacy!
An Educational Resource Site for
Teachers and Homeschoolers
May 07, 2018
Featured Teaching Ideas
Religious Easter
Activities & Games
Activities
Easter 2018
& When is Easter Sunday 2018?
When is Easter 2017?
Need to know the exact date of Easter Sunday this year? Here's a chart that shows
what day Easter is celebrated from .
Easter always falls on the first Sunday after the first full moon on or after the vernal equinox. Some years show Western Christian churches and Eastern Orthodox churches celebrating Easter on different dates. This is because Western churches use the Gregorian calendar (standard calendar for most of the world) and Orthodox churches use the older Julian calendar.
Eastern Orthodox Easter always falls after Passover since the Crucifixion and Resurrection took place after Jesus entered Jerusalem to celebrate Passover. For a more detailed explanation why some Easter dates differ between Western and Eastern churches, check out .
Easter Sunday
Check out our fun
for teachers !
Follow Us...
Free Newsletter!
Join our other 480,975 readers.
We respect your privacy!
Newsletter subscribers are automatically
free teaching resources including lesson plan ideas and printables.
Holidays and
Teaching Themes
April Teaching Activities & Worksheets
May Teaching Activities & Worksheets
Sample Thematic Activities & Teaching Ideas
ADHD, Literacy, ESL, Special Ed, Bilingual Ed, Gifted, Health Ed, Early
Childhood Education &&
Apples4theteacher.com is a teacher created website with elementary and homeschooling activities:
first grade, second grade, third grade, fourth grade, fifth grade and
sixth grade teaching materials and lesson plans.
Copyright &Owned and operated by

我要回帖

更多关于 Kate and I 的文章

随机推荐