有人认为浪费时间 英文在线翻译

当前位置: &
有人认为体育锻炼完全是浪费时间的英文
英文翻译some people think that physical exercise is a total waste of time&&&& ...... &&&&&&physical training... &&&&&& perfect... &&&&&&Semantics... &&&&&& fritter away one ...... &&&&&&it's a waste of time... &&&&&&it's a sheer waste of time... &&&&&&pull somebody''s leg... &&&&&&pure waste of time... &&&&&&phys tr... &&&&&& physical training... &&&&&& take exercise... &&&&&&lack of physical exercise... &&&&&&physic standard for physical training... &&&&&&unhealthy lifestyles and inadequate exercise... &&&&&&excessive physical exercice... &&&&&&hygiene of physical training... &&&&&&by taking exercise we can always stay healthy... &&&&&&don’t kill time... &&&&&&
...... &&&&&&waste time over... &&&&&&fool around... &&&&&&and still others to... &&&&&&persist in physical training all the year round... &&&&&&a pure waste of time... &&
例句与用法Someone thinks that taking exercise is a total waste of time有人认为体育锻炼完全是浪费时间。 Some people think that physical exercise is a total waste of time有人认为体育锻炼完全是浪费时间&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
有人认为体育锻炼完全是浪费时间的英文翻译,有人认为体育锻炼完全是浪费时间英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译有人认为体育锻炼完全是浪费时间,有人认为体育锻炼完全是浪费时间的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当前位置: &
求翻译:有人认为,网络就是浪费时间,电脑的陪伴只会使我们更孤单是什么意思?
有人认为,网络就是浪费时间,电脑的陪伴只会使我们更孤单
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:有的人认为这是在浪费时间。是什么意思?
有的人认为这是在浪费时间。
问题补充:
Some people think this is a waste of time.
Some people believe that this is just a waste of time.
Some people thought this is wasting the time.
Some people think this is a waste of time.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
求翻译:有人认为才艺秀浪费时间、影响学习、甚至还可能招致嘲笑是什么意思?
有人认为才艺秀浪费时间、影响学习、甚至还可能招致嘲笑
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
浪费时间的英文
英文翻译a waste of timecxtznewdaddledally overfiddle awayfritter away timelollygaglost timemess aroundwaste timewasted timewasting my time&&&& ...... &&&&&& hour... &&&&&&don’t kill time... &&&&&&waste time over... &&&&&&fool around... &&&&&&a pure waste of time... &&&&&&it's a waste of time... &&&&&&machined- machined-spoiled time... &&&&&&mess about(around)... &&&&&&about/around... &&&&&&mean wasted time... &&&&&&stowasting time... &&&&&&pure waste of time... &&&&&&i am wasting my time... &&&&&&it's a waste of time... &&&&&&lost time... &&&&&&it's a sheer waste of time... &&&&&&waste of time and resources, to... &&&&&&mike is wasting time... &&&&&&i don't waste your time... &&&&&&if you're killing time... &&&&&&pull somebody''s leg... &&&&&&we're outta time... &&&&&&waste myself on you... &&&&&&let's not waste our time... &&
例句与用法All tv stations specialize in time wasting .电视台都擅长浪费时间。It's frivolous misuse of time, i confess .我承认,这有点无谓浪费时间。Do n't waste time on domestic trivialities .不要在家常琐事上浪费时间。It was all a thoroughgoing waste of time .那完全是浪费时间。I can not waste time on such frivolities .我不能在这种无聊的事情上浪费时间。The big man wasted no time on preliminaries .这位身材高大的人没有浪费时间讲开场白。I do not want to argue with you . it is a waste of time .我不想和你争辩,那太浪费时间了。It 's a sheer waste of time .简直是浪费时间。You're killing time and you're trained for nothing .你在白白浪费时间,而你又没有一技之长。Ponce was not a man to waste time in any undertaking .帮塞是个不论办理什么事都不浪费时间的人。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
其他语种:perdre le tempsperdre son tempsêtre pr...
相邻词汇热门词汇
浪费时间的英文翻译,浪费时间英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译浪费时间,浪费时间的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 戒浪费时间吧 的文章

随机推荐