其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。本人出来工作十年了,年纪大了,之前学的那点点可怜的英文也交回给老师了。现在麻烦请帮忙把以下这段话翻译成英文。感谢!      内容摘要:  物理实验,作为一种理论联系实际的实践活动,它使学生处于教学的主要地位,灵活地运用知识并促成知识迁移;它也经生动的形象作用于学生,能激发学生的学习兴趣,形成良好的学习动机,并通过非智力因素促进智力的发展。所以,在物理教学中如何上好实验教学课显得尤为重要。      谢谢你们  
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  年轻真好,记的多,学的快。年纪大了,很懒动脑,呵呵
  发信息给斑主帮忙吧,没人理偶这老太婆
  精诚所至,金石为开,偶耐心的,虔诚的,等待吧  天使快来了没有
  文科生,见物理俩字就晕。。。给你搬个救兵去。。。
  等着你的到来  想起一首歌,“我踩着不变的步伐,是无法按耐的情怀。。。。。    哈哈哈哈
  美女呢,救兵呢,等到花儿也谢了呀
  Being practical vehicle combining theory with practice,physical experiments push the students to a dominant position in education,a flexible structure on knowledge arrangement is thus invested and the conveying course of which is successfully fulfilled.With aid of influence of vivid example,the interests on study is stimulated and an adequate attitude is insinuated,also,the development on intelligence is facilitated by means of non-intelligence-affect.We can conclude it is something pretty important that how to do well in experiments in physical education
  谢谢救兵^0^
  Abstract:   As an activity of combine theory with practice, physics experiments make students the premier rank of teaching and use knowledge flexibly and led to knowledge transplant.It can also inspire studendts’ learning interest and motivation of learning through vivid images and cause intelligent development by no-intelligent factor as also, it is especially important how to teach experimental lesson in physics teaching.  翻译肯定有不恰当的地方,仅作参考。
  挖塞!美女,偶喜欢你!啊哈哈哈哈,谢谢    5555,眼花缭乱,有对比才有竞争才出精品,那一段更好呢,请热烈讨论
  木-木 个人信息
  注册日期:
17:30:00 姓
Eric   最新上站:
14:27:00 省份(市):
  回复次数:
432 最高学历:
小学   发表论题:
11 婚姻状况:
  出生日期:
通讯业   用户状态:
3891   电子信箱:
深圳   网络寻呼:
4137351 个人主页:
  本人爱好:
自杀   座 右 铭:
Such we r made ,such we be.   个人描述:
呆滞的目光,混浊的双眼, 无聊的语言,乏味的人生。       帅哥窝~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  keepdistance 个人信息
  注册日期:
16:20:00 姓
  最新上站:
10:32:00 省份(市):
  回复次数:
2 最高学历:
  发表论题:
3 婚姻状况:
  出生日期:
  用户状态:
65   电子信箱:
  网络寻呼:
  本人爱好:
  座 右 铭:
      酷哥窝~~~~~~~~~~~~~    不是同一个人吧。    偶开马达追!!哈哈哈哈。嘘~~~~~~~~,安静,肃静,这里是学习的地方。疯婆子是乡下人多担待!    走了哈,祝福美女越来越水灵,帅哥越来越风流!  
  靠!这是典型的他妈的套话,太形式主义了!
   As an activity combining theory and practice,the physics experiment puts the students in the leading role in teaching and learning activities, makes them flexibly use and transfer the knowledge,and it leaves vivid impression on students and greatly appeals to and motivates them,and it also develops students'intelligence through non-intelligence factors.thus, it appears extremely important to teach them how to conduct successful physics experiments.
  挖塞,第三个了!  加油!高者有礼物!哈哈哈,继续
  作者:烟波小钓徒 回复日期: 16:31:03 
    靠!这是典型的他妈的套话,太形式主义了!    小狗狗,有实物主义的!要啥呢,请不要客气拉
  “报告老师,有小朋友说粗口话”  “那他就是小狗狗不要紧”  ”可是我不要他做小狗呀没人和我玩泥沙呀“  “哎。他改正错误就不是小狗拉”  “哎,我知道拉”    啊哈哈哈爱护
  “中文关键词”  “中文摘要”    把以上翻译成英文!5555,表笑老婆子,真的都不懂
  纠正,应该是:  “英文关键词”  “英文摘要”    把以上翻译成英文!    5555,可惜偶的工作用不上,否则偶会有动力重头学英文!哪怕是A,B,C。这也原本是老婆子2005年的计划,可是偶根本没心思学。当务之急先解决温饱问题要紧
  请教 哪里可以又看又停英语的
  我那知道啊,我是文盲啊
  我就说嘛,关键词跟摘要怎么还标中英文呢?    关键词key words   摘要 abstract / summary (这俩似乎都行,我一直没分清楚区别呢)
  英文摘要 英文关键词 里面的 英文 二字是多余的
  ,英文那两字是多余,不太。。。偶也不明白那!!    挖塞。美女!拿来的?偶爱她!
  作者:东灌灌西灌灌 回复日期: 19:27:15 
    英文摘要 英文关键词 里面的 英文 二字是多余的   -------------  才子哦!睿智哦!  老婆子追嫩好不?
  老婆子骨瘦如柴,这美女比偶更有骨质感!
  要那段好呢    取舍如何艰难那,
      博爱就是麻烦那    高人呢?出来个嘛,帮偶看看取那个?
  这里可以贴图????
  局长快完蛋了,抓紧贴多几张!  
  美得无法言语。。。。  去天堂也值了!    
  偶那二流相机,偶那三流技术,完美结合
  美,美得无法呼吸。。。。。。    生活这么美好。。。。。          OVER
  永不放弃的爱。。。。    
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)求高手用英文帮我翻译下面的这一段话,急求
慢慢长大后知道,生命里能握住的东西少之又少。When i gradually grew up, I came to know how little we can get hold of in life.有人在你的年华里,一夜就苍老。There are people in your life, who grow old just overnight.我花了十九年才等到你。For 19 years, I've been waiting for you to come to me.回首一百次,仍觉欣喜。Till this day I still reminisce with great joy even though I've looked back on it for a thousand times.用生命的虔诚,为你写下最好的诗。 I will write the most beautiful poem for you with my faith in life.
从岁月深处偷来蜜糖,掺进你的梦里。I will make up your sweet dreams with the honey I steal from the depth of my life.
也曾梦你如真,像一直说起的旅行。Once in my dream, I saw you like you were truly with me, like the journey we have always talked about.
我们终将牵手,穿过岁月无痕We will finally hold our hands and walk through life together, leaving no trace behind.
如果你觉得孤独If you ever you feel lonely,
我会永远等你在这里。 I'll always be right here waiting for you.
亲爱的,我知道我并不是所有事都能做得好,我也知道,我不能更好。My love, I know that I can't do everything perfectly. And I also know that I can't make myself a better man.
你如我一样,要活在这个世上,当要忍耐一切绝望。You, just like me, should live with all the despair to be in this world.
我愿意陪你一直到老,只要你永远微笑。I am willing to keep you company till the end of our lives, as long as you keep smiling.
与你相识,若老友,欢如平生,喜之不尽。I've known you like a friend I've always had.With a life so happy, I can't wish for more.希望能帮到你。
慢慢长大后知道,生命里能握住的东西少之又少。
有人在你的年华里,一夜就苍老。
我花了十九年才等到你。
回首一百次,仍觉欣喜。
用生命的虔诚,为你写下最好的诗。
从岁月深处偷来蜜糖,掺进你的梦里。
也曾梦你如真,像一直...求下面这段话的英文翻译
来源:互联网
责任编辑:张小俊字体:
牡丹江简介
牡丹江是一座历史积淀非常厚重的城市,是满族发祥地之一,造就了莺歌岭文化、唐代渤海文化、清代宁古塔流人文化、“闯关东”文化、抗联文化、北大荒文化以及火山文化、口岸文化等多种文化传承交融,不同的风土人情造就了牡丹江独特的民风民俗,使...
牡丹江简介牡丹江是一座历史积淀非常厚重的城市,是满族发祥地之一,造就了莺歌岭文化、唐代渤海文化、清代宁古塔流人文化、“闯关东”文化、抗联文化、北大荒文化以及火山文化、口岸文化等多种文化传承交融,不同的风土人情造就了牡丹江独特的民风民俗,使牡丹江成为开放度高、包容度高、思想比较活跃和开放的地区,铸就了“求实创新、跨越争先”的城市品格。牡丹江景色天成,是一个风光秀丽的旅游城市。位于北温带中部,属温带大陆季风气候,半湿润地区。地处盆地,四面环山,四季分明。冬可玩雪、夏可避暑、秋可观山、春可采摘。牡丹江有世界第一大高山堰塞湖―镜泊湖,以及中国雪乡、唐代渤海国遗址等景区景点450多处,是国家级旅游城市。
用户回答1:The introduction of Mudanjian CityMudanjian City is a city of long history and the cradle of the minority of Manchu,where historically formed kinds of culture
such as:Yinggelin culture,Bohai culture in Tang dinasty,the banishment culture in Qing dinasty ,the culture of Brave the journey to the northeast,the culture in the anti-japanese jiont era,the culture of Great North wilderness,the volcanis culture and the port culture ,all those diversified culture mingled together made a unique folk customs in Mudanjian,a city characterized as its openness,tolerence and mind activity,as well as its &Secure truth creatively,Step forward ambitiously&.Mudanjian is also a beauteful resort for its natural lanscape.Located in the central north temperate zone,Mudanjian
has continental monsoon climate and is semi-humid.The montain surrounded makes the city in a basin.Four distinct seasons make it possible here to play with snow in winter,
prevent sunstroke in summer,mountain view in autumn and pick berries in spring .The biggest mountain dammed lake --Jingbo lake is located in Mudanjiang,which is also known as a national tourist city for its other 450 tourist spots such as the Snow country of China,the Tang dinesty Ruins of Bohai Coutry .
用户回答2:
Mudanjiang
Introduction Mudanjiang is a historical accumulation very thick city, is one of the cradles of manchu, make the songs of the oriole ridge culture in the tang dynasty, the bohai sea culture, the qing dynasty better pagodas flow culture, &braving the journey culture, anti-japan union calls culture, wilderness culture and volcanic culture, port culture and so on the many kinds of cultural inheritance blend, the local conditions and customs of different make the mudanjiang unique folk customs, mudanjiang become a high degree of openness and tolerance degree is high, the thought is more active and open area, created& realistic and innovative, spanning scrambling &city character.Mudanjiang scenery tiancheng, is a scenic city. Located in the central north temperate zone, is a temperate continental monsoon climate, semi-humid region. Is located in the basin, is surrounded by mountains, the four seasons is distinct. Winter can play with snow, summer can summer, autumn is considerable mountain, spring can be picked. Mudanjiang has the world first big mountain lake jingbo -, and China the snow country, the tang dynasty ruins of bo sea kingdom and other scenic areas 450 spots, is a state-level tourist city.以上为全部翻译,希望你会喜欢!!!
相关解决方法如下:
雪碧(饮料) Sprite 小妖精,调皮鬼
乐百氏(饮料) Robust 健壮的
金利来(领带) Goldlion 金狮子
司麦脱(衬衫) Smart 潇洒的
舒肤佳(香皂) Safeguard 保护者
纳爱斯(香皂) Nic...
&乐百氏(饮料)-- robust--强健的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nb...
乐百氏(饮料)-- robust--强健的
舒肤佳(香皂)--safeguard -- 健康卫士
纳爱斯(牙膏)-- nice--美好
英克莱(电动车)-- incalcu--没什么意思,音译而已
汰渍(洗衣粉)-- Tide--潮流,潮汐,...
小绿线 表示 英文句子文法有错,
小红线及小绿线 就会消失。
若要有进一步的建议,可再按右键,会有文法修正的建议喔,
---------------------------------------------
字下面有线代表有...
I went to shopping with my mother yesterday.
Students can play games after class.
Parents do not read newspaper on Sunday.
Mom is cooking when the telephone is ringing.
我们感到很冷。
It was terrible!
这真是糟糕!
And because of the bad weather, we coudn't see anything below.
因为天气不好,我们看不见下面任何东西。
My fathe...
on 在..上面
under 在...下面
behind 在...后面
in front of 在...前面
like a duck to water 轻而易举
poor as a church mouse 一贫如洗
at sixes ahd sevens 乱七八糟
spend money like water 挥金如土
as timid as a hare 胆小如鼠
in:在某地(表示比较宽敞的场所)
on:在...上面,有接触面
above:在...上方
over:在...正上方,是under的反义词
under:在..下面,在...之内
below :在...下方(不一定是正下方)
near:近...
问:九位名人美到极致的句子 村上春树说: 如若相爱,便携手到老; 如若错过...答:如若相爱,便携手到老; 如若错过,便护他安好。 Love, forever. Be a guardian otherwise. 你走,我不送你。 你来,无论多大风多大雨, 我要去接你。 Leaving me, there will be no me. Coming to me, I will get you despite wind and rain. ...
问:每当看到有人开心的说我拿到驾照了!的时候我就想起我在驾校学车的日子: ...答:人工翻译,望采纳: Whenever I see someone said happily that he got a driver's license !, I remind of my study in car driving school : My got driver's license is in China, where getting a driver's license must participate in tra...
问:求翻译 把下面这段话翻译成英文虽然斯科普斯并不是文坛的巨匠,但他以当...答:虽然斯科普斯并不是文坛的巨匠,但他以当事人的视角,运用自己敏锐的观察力,成功地塑造了法庭辩论中被告律师达罗和原告律师布莱恩两位主人公栩栩如生的形象。与此同时,他还精细入微地描写了观众在审判过程中不同阶段不同的表现。 Is not a master ...
问:传统零售业在产品质量方面基本能够做到“一分价钱一分货”,假冒伪劣产品...答:The traditional retail industry in the quality of products can basically achieve " one point price," less fake products. On the one hand, due to the relatively fixed consumer groups, the reputation of reputation is more importa...
问:求大神帮忙用英文翻译下面这段话,急用…… 中国父母往往过于关注孩子的学...答:Chinese parents tend to pay too much attention to their children's study, so that they don't help with the housework. Their primary requirement for children is to study hard, to do well in the exam, and to go to a famous univer...
问:求大神帮忙,把下面这段话翻译成英文,拜托啦,先谢谢啦~~ 留守儿童很容...答:The left-behind children easily suffer from thr lack of emotional support. Since their parents are migrant workers, they are mostly left
问:以信誉求发展,以质量求生存,以服务创效益答:以信誉求发展,以质量求生存,以服务创效益 Develop with credit, survive with quality, create profit with service
问:Urban culture is a strong spiritual pillar for the survival and dev...答:都市文化是这个城市生存和发展的精神支柱。文化对这个城市的影响是全方面的。 文化是一个城市的精神生命线。有一个名言是这样的“一端是水和泥土,另一端是人",这句话的意思也显示了文化对城市的深厚意义。食物文化,穿着文化,习俗和等等,这些...
答:翻译如下 总是面无表情看向前方 遮掩住一切 只是不想在你面前 失魂落魄 Always look forward to the front with an expressionless face so as to cover up all. It is just not to be driven to distraction in front of you
问:The rivers and valleys,the mountains,bays,and islands of Greece wil...答:go后面接动词不定式的意思是“参与了”、“有助于”、“促成了”。这里是说希腊的某些地理特征是塑造希腊历史的重要因素之一。 试译: 不过在一开始先掌握某些总体特征是有帮助的,正是这些特征促使希腊历史成为这个样子,如果没有这些特征,希腊历史...为您准备的好内容:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright ©
haoxyx.com All Rights Reserved. 好心游戏网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 如果你正在读这段话 的文章

随机推荐