祝福学长学姐的精辟话帮忙翻译下句子

帮忙翻译下句子。英文翻译。_百度知道
帮忙翻译下句子。英文翻译。
我害怕改变,我害怕失去你,我害怕你离开,我害怕自己变的一无所有。我害怕消失。我害怕被你们讨厌 。我害怕。
I am scared of changes. I fear losing you. I dread that you may leave me. I am afraid of turning penniless.
I am frightened of
being forgotten / disappearing. I am fearful that I may be disgusted by you.
Anyway I am just scared- - - - - . -----------------(这是我最纠结的翻译,用了我50分钟)---------------
采纳率:57%
来自团队:
I'm afaid of changing ,I 'm afaid of losing you,I&m afaid of your leaving,I&m afraid of having nothing.I&m afraid of missing,I'm afraid of being hated.I am afraid.
我害怕改变,我害怕失去你,我害怕你离开,我害怕自己变的一无所有。I'm afraid of change, I am afraid to lose you, I am afraid that you leave, I be afraid of their change nothing. 我害怕消失。我害怕被你们讨厌 。I'm afraid of disappear. I'm afraid of being you hate. 我害怕。I was afraid.
I 'm afraid to change ,I'm afraid to lose you,I'm afraid you'll leave. I'm afraid I'll have nothing at all.I'm afraid to disappear, I'm afraid to be hated by you.I'm afraid.
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求外院学长学姐 或 英语大咖,帮忙翻译一句话~thx a lot【湖南大学吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:222,319贴子:
求外院学长学姐 或 英语大咖,帮忙翻译一句话~thx a lot收藏
Now, in disinhibition, the basic idea is that two drives that seem to inhibit, to hold back, a third drive.disinhibition 是一种生物学现象,不用管他drive在这里的意思是意图这句话我不知道那几个插入语到底是个什么语序,求帮忙讲讲翻译翻译,谢谢
to hold back 的对象就是 to inhibit 。两者意思相同,后者用来解释前者,使专业词通俗化。
其实外院不只是英语系。。。
登录百度帐号求解,各位学法语的学长学姐,帮忙翻译下,谢谢了【山东外国语学院吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,062贴子:
求解,各位学法语的学长学姐,帮忙翻译下,谢谢了收藏
专家解读外国留学政策,外国留学名校申请,签证办理,留学费用等相关问题,点击进入天道留学网,免费咨询留学顾问,进行一对一留学评估,制定科学合理的外国留学方案.
找在线翻译啊那多省事,翻译的比较官方、
登录百度帐号翻译句子,翻成英文译:他比他的妻子多活了三年“为了”用英语表达(两种表达).一种是in order to ,另一种呢?它
翻译句子,翻成英文译:他比他的妻子多活了三年“为了”用英语表达(两种表达).一种是in order to ,另一种呢?它后面接从句该怎么写?
He lives longer than his wife for three years.接从句的话用 in order that,to是介词,介词后面接短语.为了:in the interest of
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《翻译句子,翻成英文译:他比他的妻子多活了三年“为了”用英语表达(两种表达).一种是in order to ,另一种呢?它》相关的作业问题
1 错 join不可以用在参加舞会活动什么的,应该用take part in 或 participate-> I took part in a dance yesterday.5 错 was written 是被动语态的构成方式,不对;还有写信给某人是write (a letter) to sb.-> I wrote
喜玛拉雅山:This Himalayan亚马孙河:AmazonEvery one is afraid of snakes
when will you be a honest man,and when will you know what kind of man you are?
then give me an animal to ride on
1.英语在世界范围内被广泛应用.-> English is widely applied (或:used) in the world.2.有许多发达国家都使用英语.-> English is used (或:spoken) in many developed countries.接下来是改错English is wid
Let's enjoy this weekendMy grandfather often goes walking in the afternoonCome and visit our new school!
I don't dare to see your eyes,or only pass by,they will take away all my srength.
求将下列句子翻成英文:为了进一步扩大对外开放,鼓励跨国公司设立地区总部,促进经济发展,中国实施了对跨国公司设立地区总部的一系列鼓励政策.In order to further expand the opening to the outside world,encouraging international compan
I don't want you to force me to do anything that I'm not willing to do.(这是一个that从句,可有另一种写法)
1.The ferment solution is ideal for the growth and reproduction of microorganisms when its PH=7.2.The higher of the vaccination level,the lesser of the PH value
AAA could improve our culture and our charisma,besides this it could make us more appropriate for the society.希望能够帮到楼主
Didn't fall, Fall,is the charger without legs.
1.讨厌自取其辱的人译:Be sick of someone to ask for an insultBe sick of :讨厌ask for an insult:自取其辱2.厌恶没有自知之明的人,译:disgust someone who has not self-knowledgeself-knowledge:有
用双宾语的结构Yesterday my dad bought me a book/ My dad bought a book for me yesterdayIt will make a dress for me/ It will make me a dressXiaowang has given that book
what ever you say,I won't let you gowhere ever he goes ,he will be welcomedhow ever he comes late,we have to wait for him
e popular with 不是be popular by.look forward to doing .infected with flu must be .allowed to borrow books .你应该翻得再好些
Many persist in a moment Legends,there are two people occasionally met with the gods,the god of wine to teach them,ask them to election day Duanyang mature and
I love going to the beach for a walk.I like to let the water gently kissed my feet,like bare feet,against the microstrip smell of sea breeze to run on the soft
不知道我这样是否正确楼主请参考,我的英文水平有限It's worth giving up.英语翻译,帮忙翻译下句子。_百度知道
英语翻译,帮忙翻译下句子。
If you can imagine it,
If you can dream it,
you can become it.
如果你能想象到它,你就能做到;如果你不能去梦想它,你永远不会成为它。&Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle& - John Quincy Adams
采纳率:23%
有想象就有实现的可能;有梦想就有达成的希望。
只要你能臆造出来的,你就可以做到;只要你会梦想的,你就可以实现。
如果你能想象,你就能收获;如果你敢于梦想,就能实现梦想。
想得到,做得到;梦得到,得得到
The English sentence is wrong. typical Chinese-English.
其他19条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖