高中英语单句填空精选语法填空

非谓语动词高考真题单句语法填空备考|单句|谓语|动词_新浪网
非谓语动词高考真题单句语法填空备考
非谓语动词高考真题单句语法填空备考
非谓语动词高考真题单句语法填空备考
特别声明:以上文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,不代表新浪看点观点或立场。如有关于作品内容、版权或其它问题请于作品发表后的30日内与新浪看点联系。2017年高考英语代词语法填空与单句改错_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2017年高考英语代词语法填空与单句改错
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩1页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢高一英语 必修1 M1-6语法填空(单句)2016-土地公文库
高一英语 必修1 M1-6语法填空(单句)2016
高一英语 必修1 M1-6语法填空(单句)2016
(amaze) time...
高一英语必修一 单句语法填空1. We had an ____________(amaze) time in Thailand.2. I am bored _______this job, doing the same thing all day long. 3. During the Olympic Games, journalists from all over the world came _____________(cover)the event. 4. –Will you show me how to download these songs?----Press “Enter” and follow the on-screen ________________(instruction). 5. I watched Lisa until she ___________(disappear) from sight. 6. Your performance in the driving test didn’t reach the ___________(require) standard. In _______words, you failed. 7. Our city has experienced twice as ________rain this year as it did last year. 8. The growing speed of a plan is influenced by a number of factors, most of ________ are beyond our control. 9. After completing and signing it, please return the form to us in the envelope _______(provide).10. Every few years, the coal workers have their lungs ___________( X-ray) to ensure their health.
全文分4页阅读

我要回帖

更多关于 英语单句改错 的文章

随机推荐