请大家请求别的单位帮忙的函解答问题,谢谢大家。

请大家帮忙解决这个问题,谢谢大家了😊_百度知道
请大家帮忙解决这个问题,谢谢大家了😊
请大家帮忙解决这个问题,谢谢大家了😊朋友家开了一家灰指甲店挺正的店没有什么忽悠人的,是有小手术,今天有城管啊,卫生部啊什么的去他家店里(我市创建文明城市两次都失败,然后市长可能会被撤,还有工作人员只要不行就撤职),他家店名叫:灰指甲
我有更好的答案
---Don’t pick flowers in the second garden next time, Bill. --- ____B_______选项: a、Don’t worry
b、Sorry, I won’t
c、Is that so
d、I have no idea2Which of the following sentences is wrong?选项: C a、She failed the ths exam
b、 I failed to catch the last bus
c、 He failed persuading his wife
d、 We failed in helping her out3The boy could hardly found enough facts ____ his opinion.选项: A a、to be based on
b、 to base on
c、 which to base on
d、 on which to base4,It is the second time ____you have de such a mistake.选项:B a、what
b、that c、which d、when5,A lot of trouble can _____ by using the computer.选项:D a、saving b、saved c、save d、 be saved6,The strong beam of light from a light house is used by sailors _______.选项: A a、to determining their location b、 in determining their location
c、with determining their location
d、 while determining their location7,The monitor _____ill, We’d better put the meeting off.选项: D a、is
b、 has been
d、 being,It was ____that he decided that he would go back to our country for repaying the kindness of bringing him up.选项:C a、until yesterday
b、 yesterday until
c、 not until yesterday
d、 until not yesterday9,There isn’t so much noise in the country ____ in big cities.选项: A a、as
b、where c、 Which d、 that10,My bicycle needs ______选项:B a、repaired
b、repairing c、 to repair d、being repaire11,Could I borrow your car, please? _________.选项: C a、Good idea b、No hurry c、With pleasure d、No surprise12,_______ these honours he received a sum of money.选项:C a、Except b、But c、Besides d、Outside13,Two days is not enough for him to finish the work.He needs _______ day.选项:D a、other b、the other c、the third d、a third14,Did you use to play the piano? ______________.选项:B a、Yes, I do b、No, I didn't c、Yes, I play it every day d、No, I do15,Would you let _____ to the park with my classte, Mum?选项:A a、me go b、me going c、I go d、I going16,A police officer claimed he had attempted to ____ paying his fare.选项:A a、avoid b、reject c、refuse d、neglect17,No tter _____ , the little sisters naged to round the sheep up and drive them back home safely.;选项: D a、it was snowing hard b、hard it was snowing c、how it was snowing hard d、how hard it was snowing18,How soon will your father fly to New York? -____________.选项: C a、At 7.00 am b、Last week c、In three days d、Twice a year19,On ________ side of the street there are some trees.选项:B a、both b、either c、every d、all20,Do you mind my smoking here? _____.选项: B a、No, thanks b、Yes, I do c、Yes. I'd rather not d、Good idea
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 3402|回复: 4
请大家帮忙解答以下问题来自卢淑华社会统计学
新手上路, 积分 92, 距离下一级还需 8 积分
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
1.为什么低层次的变量不能使用高层次变量的集中值和离散值
2.中位值 均值 实际中一定存在吗
3.均值永远是定距变量最合理的集中值吗
谢谢大家!
一般战友, 积分 176, 距离下一级还需 324 积分
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
低层次的变量本身不具备高层次变量的所有特征,自然不能用,用了数据不就混乱了嘛。
而且也没有实际意义。
一般战友, 积分 237, 距离下一级还需 263 积分
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
1:定义要求,如定类变量量只具有=≠的性质,而定比变量同时具有=≠><+-×÷的性质。可以向下兼容会损失信息,但不能向上使用。
2:可以考虑这样一个实际问题,有两个班,一个班有3名学生,一个班有2名学生,则平均每个班有多少学生?按统计学的计算方法很容易得出2.5个学生,但实际中很明显不存在这种情况,中位数同理。
3:不是,要考虑偏态(极值)的影响,这点书上记得有讲解
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
牛洼 发表于
<font color="#:定义要求,如定类变量量只具有=≠的性质,而定比变量同时具有=≠><+-×÷的性质。可以向下兼容会损 ...
嗯嗯,谢谢你了!非常感谢!
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
尾巴的奋斗史 发表于
低层次的变量本身不具备高层次变量的所有特征,自然不能用,用了数据不就混乱了嘛。
而且也没有实际意义。 ...
非常感谢你!
您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~
扫描二维码下载资料
使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫在“我”中打开扫一扫,扫描二维码下载资料
Powered by Discuz!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请大家帮忙看看这段文字有什么语法问题吧,谢谢大家了! 我保证改完以后还有分加!非常感谢!在线等!这个是作文题目:People’s attitudes toward work vary.Some live to work.They believe work to be the goal of life and spare no pains to have a fulfilling career.Others, however, work to live.To them work is of little value but a breadwinning process.Write an essay of no less than 300 words, stating your opinion on the role of work in one’s life.Cite some examples to illustrate your viewpoint.这个是我的作文:Attitudes Toward WorkFor people, there are an assortment of attitudes toward work.Someone enjoys the work,for they think that work it is a best way to help them achieve their goals of life.Whereas,others regard work as a method to live because work can earn money.As far as I am concered,work does rather important role in people’s normal life which make us full of achievements, in this essay I would set several examples to demonstrate it.Work enables you to fulfill life.For instance,everyday you have already scheduled your daily life because you are busy working, in this way you felt that time past so fastly that you would try your best to cherish your lifetime.Fast ryhtem life help you know the valueable of time and make the best of it to do some significative job.Such as make some contribution to mankind civilization rather than kill time.Work is able to enjoy your life.Another example, work is experienced by everyone in his living process. Through working, you can get the working experience,you can get ego trip which would wide your horizon. Year after year, you might suppose that this experience will help you
find something happiness in life which other person are easly neglect it.Work also good at your health.You might full of earing and learing potential with the daily work.Then your busy schedule make you can not do something which does serious harm to your health, such as do not get out of bed early in the morning or stay up late.What’s more, your ability to go to work also need you to pay more attention to your body condition.All in all, what I want to say is work is our greatest assert that we have, it is important to us as it enables you to fulfill your dreams and goals in life.So let us leading a optimistic attitude towards work, you would found that life is more intereting than you have ever thought!如果改完后可以把作文发到我的QQ邮箱中:真的非常谢谢大家!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Attitudes Toward WorkFor people, there are an assortment of attitudes toward work.Someone enjoys the work,for they think that work IS THE best way to help them achieve their goals of life.Whereas,others regard work as a method to live because work can earn money.As far as I am concered,work PLAYS A VERY important role in people’s normal life, which makeS us full of achievements. IN this essay I would set several examples to demonstrate it.Work enables you to fulfill life.For instance,everyday you have already scheduled your daily life because you are busy working, in this way you FEEL that time PASSES so FAST that you WILL try your best to cherish your lifetime.Fast RHYTHM life helpS you know the VALUE of time and makeS the best of it to do some significaNT job,such as make some contribution to mankind civilization rather than kill time.Work ENABLES YOU TO enjoy your life.Another example, work is experienced by everyone in his living process. Through working, you can get the working experience,you can get ego trip which would wideN your horizon. Year after year, you might suppose that this experience will help you
find something HAPPY in life , which other person are easly neglect.Work IS also good FOR your health.You might
full of earing and learing potential with the daily work.Then your busy schedule makeS you do something which does serious harm to your health, such as do not get out of bed early in the morning or stay up late.What’s more, your ability to go to work also needS you to pay more attention to your body conditionS.All in all, what I want to say is THAT work is our greatest ASSET that we have, it is important to us as it enables you to fulfill your dreams and goals in life.So let us KEEP AN optimistic attitude towards work AND you WILL FIND that life is more intereting than you have ever thought!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '5450491',
container: s,
size: '600,50',
display: 'inlay-fix'
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '3991088',
size: '100,240',
id: '3991102',
size: '100,240',
id: '4044404',
size: '240,146',
关于有效构成“月价托”的问题,请大家帮忙解答,谢谢!
理想小四级同学
还需要 498 积分才能升级
关于有效构成“月价托”的问题,请大家帮忙解答,谢谢!
浏览:1874
欢迎光临理想论坛,由于您没有登录,所以无法查看到论坛的附件及隐藏分区,也无法与其他会员交流。
还没有理想论坛的帐号?
请问大家:5日均线在同一天上穿10日和20日均线并且当天10日均线也上穿20日均线,这样的情况很难用肉眼看清3个金叉焦点所构成的几何形态(通常为三角形),这样的情况是否也算是构成了“月价托”呢?先谢谢大家了!股票论坛 www.55188.com
积分202&理想币33 个&彩币0 个&共享币181 个&注册时间&
理想高二级同学(菠菜一段)
还需要 7876 积分才能升级
别太迷信唐能通的公开课教程,所谓的托,什么五线顺上之类的都存在前提的。不要看似符合,其实,符合的不一定会单边走势。对于这点很鄙视唐能通藏着掖着,无非就是吸引眼球收费的障眼法。
积分12124&理想币5879 个&彩币100 个&共享币5256 个&注册时间&
理想小四级同学
还需要 498 积分才能升级
唐能通是什么?我糊涂了。不过我在网上查了一下我问的这种情况好像是叫做“黄金蜘蛛”,是价托的特殊形态。
理想大二级同学
还需要 2452 积分才能升级
别迷信这些东西,想知道没错,别当独门绝技,股价的涨跌是多因素的,不是有了这种形态就会上涨,象这样形态不上涨的比比皆是!
早,燕子。(看来,这关你已经过了
积分47548&理想币17870 个&彩币0 个&共享币3334 个&注册时间&
理想小四级同学
还需要 498 积分才能升级
那到底我问的这种情况是否是月价托呢?
理想小四级同学
还需要 498 积分才能升级
回复 2楼 @迷糊鱼2010
我知道你说的唐能通了,就是那个“新生300天图解教程”汇总吧,那个挺不错的。
快速回复主题
禁用 URL 识别
使用个人签名
接收新回复邮件通知
发帖请务遵守本站的相关规则,所有发表(包括转发)政治、色情非法信息者本站将实时提供发贴者个人信息给公安局,追究责任,特此申明!
具体规则请参见《》
您需要登录后才可以发帖
发表帖子[完成后可按 Ctrl+Enter 发布]
理想论坛上的网友发表的帖子纯属个人意见,理想论坛不负任何责任!广告赞助商内容与本站无关!
理想论坛值班电话[9:30~18:30]: &#6 5518-1 &#66 3090 &#9742; 186 (广告)&#9742; 187 (广告)
工业和信息化部信息备案:请大家帮忙解答一下吧!谢谢大家。_百度知道
请大家帮忙解答一下吧!谢谢大家。
我有更好的答案
采纳率:83%
来自团队:
(400一400÷5x2)÷(5一2.5)一400÷5=16千米。
本回答被网友采纳
设加快x,400/5=80千米每小时,5-2-0.5=2.5小时,2*80+2.5*(80+x)=400
160+200+2.5x=400
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
&#xe675;换一换