My definitionscent of success雅思英语作文

当前位置: >>
成功的秘密(The secret of success)
On the campus of the university, between buildings, there are large stretches of lawn, green as ever and as if forever. Encircled by the green, I often have the inspiration to think. It is a green thought in a green shade. My green thought is about how I
  On the campus of the university, between buildings, there are large stretches of lawn, green as ever and as if forever. Encircled by the green, I often have the inspiration to think. It is a green thought in a green shade. My green thought is about how I will face the future.
  The important thing in life is to have a great goal and the determination to attain it. Living without a goal is like sailing without a compass. Lack of purpose is the cause of most of our failures. When a great aim has been decided on, determination and persistence are most important. A story about Mao Zedong's willpower not to smoke is a good example of this kind of willpower applied for the short term, an example the young person might apply to his or her determination to work for the long term. Mao was addicted to cigarettes. At the Chongqing Negotiations, he was observed to have an unusual expression on his face. When the talks were over, Jiang Jieshi said, "He likes cigarettes as much as he does his life, but when he learned that I don't smoke, in the course of our talks, he never smoked even a single cigarette." We can never despise Mao Zedong's determination and will! You can see that nothing is impossible for a willing heart.
  Persistence is also the key factor, like determination. As Benjamin Franklin said, "He who is patient can have whatever he wants." This pers successful people expect periodic defeats, learn what went wrong and why, and make necessary adjustments, and try again. If you are persistent, you will almost inevitably succeed. When Ludwig van Beethoven - "the Michelangelo of Music", reached his peak, he was totally deaf. If you study his biography, and get acquainted with his trials, his hardships, battles, and triumphed over fate. Success seldom comes easily on the first try. What separates the successful from the unsuccessful is persistence. Many organizational analysts and career consultants consider persistence to be ultimate key to success at both the organizational and personal level. Successful people also fail occasionally, but they do not let their failures defeat their spirit. Learning from defeats, they revise strategy as needed and try again, and again, and again, until they succeed. In everyone's heart, there is that kind of pure green and the pure desire for success. Green signifies vitality, hope and success. It urges you on
“成功的秘密(The secret of success)”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 成功的秘密(The secret of success) 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
为大家提供各种考研英语作文,让大家顺利考级,成为写作高手....
最近的西南地区缺水问题严重,作文地带特提供关于水资源短缺的英语作文发范文几篇,包括以下内容:1. ...
报纸的用途Uses of a Newspaper英语作文范文简要概述:报纸的首要作用是信息功能,它能把消息传达给公...
我的大学生活英语作文My college life范文(后附中文、英文完整版): My college life As a sophomore,...
自信self-confidence There are many factors that can contribute to a persons success in life. Wh...
作文地带句前提示:此文为一篇 World Food Crisis为题的演讲稿 如今世界粮食短缺,价格飞涨,给部分地区...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&三分钟英语演讲稿:My Definition of Success正文
三分钟英语演讲稿:My Definition of Success
三分钟英语演讲稿:My Definition of Success
作者/编辑:佚名 https://www.unjs.com
  以下这篇三分钟的英语演讲稿《My Definition of Success》是由应届毕业生演讲稿网站为大家整理提供,希望对大家有一定帮助,。
  It is easy to describe success in terms of money, fame and reputation. But I believe that success is not external. I believe that success comes from within. My definition of success is to be true to yourself, and be true to others. That means, that you must cherish your personal ideal even in the face of adversity. I also believe that success is not discriminatory. Success is not restricted to such a class of people, in fact, it may be achieved by any person irrespective of his race, creed, gender and economic background. A good example of success is that of Beethoven. He is one of the world's most famous composers, yet he was deaf. He could not hear the majestic pieces of music that he created. Yet, in the face of this adversity, he was able to maintain his ideals--that of composing music.
  To exemplify what success means to me, I pose a question to all of you. What brings us together here today? I believe that it is the beauty of the spoken word. The effect of pause and the sound of rhetoric are unique to the spoken word. I believe the beauty of the spoken word is even stronger for those who have difficulty in expressing themselves. These people are reclusive and had their emotions hidden within them. I once went to Australia and I saw two pictures, Once was drawn by a normal child, the other was drawn by a child with social inhibitions. The picture drawn by the normal child was simple and plain. The other was life-like, full of details and imagination. What this shows is that these are ideas, emotions and feelings that are locked internally in these children.
  My ideal is to be the key, spreading the beauty of the spoken words to these children. These children have been neglected, but I feel that I can and should help these children to find themselves and be able to express themselves.
  I realize that this is a difficult task, and there are many obstacles on the way. But I believe in my ideals and I will stick to them--even in the face of adversity. We should never have a premature abortion of ideals--let the child, let our ideals, stand the challenge. For a life without ideals is not living.
  Thank you!
  译文:成功之我见
  用金钱、名誉和声望来描述成功,这很简单,《》()。但我相信成功不是外在的,我相信成功来源于自身。我对成功的定义是对已诚实,待人真诚。这就意味着即使面临困境厄运,你都必须坚守自己的理想。我同样相信成功没有偏见,成功不属于某一类人,事实上,不论种族、宗教信仰、性别和背景,任何人都能够获得。贝多芬的成功就是个很好的例子。他是世界上最著名的作曲家之一,而他却双耳失聪。他无法听到自己创作出的美妙乐章。然而,身
  处如此逆境,他仍然能够坚持自己的理想&&作曲。
  为了举例说明我对成功的理解,我想给在座的诸位提一个问题。是什么让我们大家今天在此相会?我想是语言世界的美丽让我们走到了一起。停顿的效果和修辞之声是话语世界所独一无二的。我相信那些表达困难的人们对话语世界中的美丽得更为深刻。这些人都隐遁世间,把自己的感情深藏于心。我曾经去过澳大利亚,在那里看到了两幅画。一幅是正常儿童画的,另一幅是一个社会受限制的孩子画的。正常的孩子画的画简单、朴素,
  而另一幅却贴近现实生活,充满了细节和想象。这表明这些孩子的思想、情绪和感受都封闭在他们的内心深处。
  我的理想是成为向这些孩子传播话语世界美好的钥匙。这些孩子曾被我们忽视,但我觉得我能够也应该帮助他们发现和认识自己,并且能够表达自己的想法。
  我知道这是个艰巨的任务,实现起来会遇到许多困难和障碍。但我笃信自己的理想,并将坚守下去&&即使逆境重重。我们千万不能对一个理想作出不成熟的弃绝决定&&让这些孩子,让我们的理想经受挑战。因为,没有理想的生活是没有生气的。
三分钟英语演讲稿:My Definition of Success2    〖预览〗
  很多时候我们会想看一些励志小故事,那么4分钟励志小故事都有哪些呢?一起来看看大学生网小编为大家精心推荐的4分钟励志小故事大全吧,希望能够对您有所帮助。
  4分钟励志小故事大全
  4分钟励志小故事:自己都看不起自己,谁还会看得起你
  曾经有过一场被视为破烂拍卖会的拍卖。拍卖商走到一把小提琴旁&&一把看起来非常旧、非常破、样子磨损得非常厉害的小提琴。拍卖商拿起小提琴,播了一下琴弦,结果发出的声音跑调了,难听得要命。他看着这把又旧又脏的小提琴,皱着眉头、毫无热情地开始出价,10美元,没人接手。他把价格降到5元,还是没有反应。他继续降价,一直降到0.?5元。他说:&0?.5元,只有0.?5元。我知道它值不了多少钱,可只要花5毛钱就能把它拿走!&
  就在这时,一位头发花白、留着长长的白胡子的老头走到前面来,问他能否看看这把琴。他拿出手绢,把灰尘和脏痕从琴上擦去。他慢慢拨动着琴弦,一丝不苟地给每一根弦调音。然后他把这只破旧的小提琴放到下巴上,开始演奏。从这把琴上奏出的音乐是现场许多人听过的最美的音乐。美妙的乐曲和旋律从这把破旧的小提琴上流淌出来。
  拍卖商又问起价是多少。一个人说100元,另一个人说200元,然后价格就一直上升,直到最后以1000元成……【】三分钟英语演讲稿:My Definition of Success3    〖预览〗
  引导语:面试的时候,面试时间不宜过长,一般2-3分钟最佳。下面是由小编为大家整理了2分钟的面试自我介绍,希望能帮到大家!
  【面试自我介绍范文2分钟&篇一】
  各位考官好,今天能够站在这里参加面试,有机会向各位考官请教和学习,我感到非常的荣幸.希望通过这次面试能够把自己展示给大家,希望大家记住我.我叫....,今年..岁.汉族,法学本科.我平时喜欢看书和上网浏览信息.我的性格比较开朗,随和.能关系周围的任何事,和亲人朋友能够和睦相处,并且对生活充满了信心.我以前在检察院实习过,所以有一定的实践经验.在外地求学的四年中,我养成了坚强的性格,这种性格使我克服了学习和生活中的一些困难,积极进去.成为一名法律工作者是我多年以来的强烈愿望.
  如果我有机会被录用的话,我想,我一定能够在工作中得到锻炼并实现自身的价值.同时,我也认识到,人和工作的关系是建立在自我认知的基础上的,我认为我有能力也有信心做好这份工作.公务员是一个神圣而高尚的职业,它追求的是公共利益的最大化,它存在的根本目的是为人民服务,为国家服务.雷锋说过:人的生命是有限的,而为人民服务是无限的,我要把有限的生命投入到无限的为人民服务当中去.这也是我对公务员认知的最好诠释.所以,这份工作能够实现我的社会理想和人生价值,希望大家能……【】三分钟英语演讲稿:My Definition of Success4    〖预览〗
  引导语:2分钟的面试自我介绍说长不长,说短不短,那么有什么面试技巧呢?下面是小编为大家整理的关于2分钟面试自我介绍的技巧,希望对大家有所帮助!
  【2分钟自我介绍&技巧一】:自我介绍时间不能太长
  &请你自我介绍一下&这道题90%以上的用人单位都会问,面试者事先最好以文字的形式写好背熟。其实面试者的基本情况用人单位已掌握,考这道题的目的是考核面试者的语言表达能力、逻辑能力、以及诚信度。所以,面试者在自我介绍的内容要与个人简历相一致,表述方式上尽量采用口语化,注意内容简洁,切中要害,不谈无关、无用的内容,条理要清晰,层次要分明。自我介绍不能超过2分钟,最好把握在1分钟左右。
  【2分钟自我介绍&技巧二】:强调温馨和睦的家庭氛围
  &谈谈你的家庭情况&此类问题70%的用人单位都会涉及,面试者应简单地介绍家人,一般只需介绍父母,如果亲属和应聘的行业有关系的也可介绍。回答时注意强调温馨和睦的家庭氛围,父母对自己教育方面的重视,各位家庭成员的良好状况,以及家庭成员对自己工作的支持和自己对家庭的责任感。
  【2分钟自我介绍&技巧三】:用乐群****好点缀形象
  &谈谈你的业余爱好&是合……【】三分钟英语演讲稿:My Definition of Success5    〖预览〗
  会计面试应该怎么说才能打动面试官呢?下面大学生网小编为你带来3分钟的会计自我介绍的内容,希望你们喜欢。
  关于3分钟的会计自我介绍篇一:
  我的英文名叫XX,今年27岁,毕业于XX学校,在过去的5年中一直就职于XX公司,从事过出纳、结算会计等工作,对财务管理流程及纳税申报工作有相当丰富的经验,熟练掌握各种财务软件,对工作充满热情,一直坚持专业知识的学习,并打算在今年内一次性通过会计中级考试。
  我性格外向,思想活跃,乐于接受一切挑战,大学期间曾担任系学生会主席,正是在那个时候培养了我强烈的责任心、执行力和领导力。
  生活中,我爱好广泛,尤其喜欢历史,对历代名人传记如数家珍,我也爱好运动,并经常组织同事切磋技艺,最擅长羽毛球运动。
  关于3分钟的会计自我介绍篇二:
  大家好,很荣幸能参加公司的这次面试。我是一名会计专业应届生,四年的专业学习让我扎实的掌握了专业知识。能熟练操作word、excel、用友U8财务软件以及ERP管理系统。 我是一个性格稳重、做事有耐心的人,具有踏实勤恳、吃苦耐劳、积极向上的心态。会计专业学习更培养了我细心、严谨的学习生活态度。在校与师生关系良好,富有团队合作精神,有较强的逻辑思维能力和极强的责任心,并在以后的工作中会继续保持。正是由于这种性格因素,我非常喜……【】
  〔三分钟英语演讲稿:My Definition of Success〕
  三分钟英语演讲稿:My Definition of Success所属栏目:〖〗
  “三分钟英语演讲稿:My Definition of Success”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  资料共享平台提供的三分钟英语演讲稿:My Definition of Success由网友原创或转发,若三分钟英语演讲稿:My Definition of Success侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
https://www.unjs.com
上一篇范文: 下一篇范文:
三分钟英语演讲稿:My Definition of Success相关范文什么是成功 What is Success?_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
什么是成功 What is Success?
发表时间:内容来源:
What is the definition of success? I believe different people will have different opinions about it. If anyone asks me what is success for me, I will tell him progress is success for me. I can have small goal or great aim in my whole life. If the goal what I set is too large for me, I will not taste the feeling of success. Or I always set small goals, so I will feel success all the time, which may make me become autophilia and without ambitions. Therefore, I think if I can be better than yesterday or last time, then I am successful.
成功的定义是什么?我相信不同的人会有不同的看法。如果有人问我对我来说成功是什么,我会告诉他进步就是成功。在我的一生中我可以设定很多小的或者大的目标。如果我定的目标对我来说太大了,我就尝不到成功的滋味。或者我设的目标太小了,这样我一直都会处于成功中,这也许会使我变得自恋没有雄心壮志。因此,我觉得要是我能够比昨天或者上一次好,这样我就算成功了。来自: 文章地址:Definition of Success Essay - 1695 Words
MY DEFINITION OF SUCCESS
The definition of success varies from person to person, but it can be summed up with this: if you set a goal, and, through effort on your part, you accomplish what you set out to do, you are successful. One cannot determine success by how much money one has, nor by how many people one surrounds him/herself with, but by one???,??,,?s happiness with where they stand in life.
I am mainly interested in two types of goals: short term goals and long term goals. Short term goals are goals that can be achieved soon after setting them. Examples of short term goals include: painting a picture, going to the movies with your friends, or, if you think really short term, feeding the dog.
Examples of long term goals include: learning to speak a foreign language, retirement, and owning one???,??,,?s own business. Without goals, we have no base to plan our lives around, therefore leading to failure.
The only way to be successful at attaining your goal is to have a plan. The way I learned to plan is to set a goal and work backwards from that goal to figure out what it is going to take to reach that goal. Say, for instance, your goal is to build a house. Building a house costs a lot of money and chances are you don???,??,,?t have that kind of money in the bank, so you take out a construction loan. Next, you would decide on the floor plans you want built. Then you need to hire a construction upon hiring the construction company, you set up a general time line of the work. And voila! When the company is finished building, you have reached your goal.
One of my earliest long term goals was to gradu I am on the path to meet that goal. All that stands between me and my high school diploma are a few essays and a math course, with which I should be finished within a week. A high school diploma will get you further in life than a GED would, because getting a GED shows that you gave up on the reinforced learning methods of high school and took the easy way out. Soon, I can put ???,??“received my high school diploma???,??? on my list of successes.
A second long term goal of mine is to be able to provide for my fianc???(C) and any children we may have. I have a good start to reaching this goal because I joined the Arkansas Army National Guard, which will pay me to go to college, pay for my college, and I get paid $2000 for every person I convince to join the Guard through GRAP (Guard Recruiting Assistant Program). Another step I have taken to reach this goal is to work with my dad, the owner of TCB Construction, on learning how to measure, write estimates for, and inspect roofing jobs. This will help me get the money I need to buy a house and provide for my family. By providing for my household, I would consider myself a great success as a spouse.
To further my career at TCB, I plan to go to college and get a degree in business management. With this degree and the hands on experience I have gained over the years by working with TCB during the summer, I will be able to manage the flow of money, the employees, and the other major aspects of running a company in the best interest of the business. By making sure the company is successful, I will have been successful in my career. And if at any time I decide to leave the company, I would have a job history that would get me a decent job elsewhere. Sometimes being successful calls for having a contingency plan. If you start out with a plan, and plan for the possibility of hiccups in those plans, you are a lot more likely to succeed than someone who has no plan.
Recently, I have taken an apprenticeship with TCB Construction. The job title that best illustrates what I am doing would be ???,??“sales representative.???,??? I go out with a salesman and learn how to measure the roof, bid and sell the job to the customer using both words, and competitive pricing. As I type this, we are on the way o Jersey, AR to measure a commercial roof...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document
1207 Words
2073 Words
1126 Words
Become a StudyMode Member

我要回帖

更多关于 the key of success 的文章

随机推荐