家载员的意思思

已解决问题
配送员是什么意思啊?配送员跟搬运工是同一个职业吗?
配送员是什么意思啊?配送员跟搬运工是同一个职业吗?
我到一家公司面试蔬菜配送员,但我不知道蔬菜配送员跟搬运工是否相同,所以我还多加考虑,等考虑好了在去。
去那里面试那个蔬菜配送员就是凌晨2点跟货车去大型超市送蔬菜,听说也要搬,但我不知道配送员跟搬运工是不是一样的道理,请知道的人来帮我解释解释!!!谢谢!!!
浏览次数:8881
用手机阿里扫一扫
最满意答案
该答案已经被保护
  当然有很多不同啦,搬运工故名思意是搬运物品的工人,而配送员则是将物品按类分配再送达指定地点。所以配送员所做的工作其实是要多过搬运工的,复杂程度也多的多,因为你不但要保证你的物品送达到指定地点,而且要保证物品的完好度,新鲜度等等数值,并且要开单签单有些还要收钱,挺复杂的。但是配送员的好处也是很多的,比如搬动工的活动场所比较有限,接触的人也是有限的,配送员则比较灵活,能见到很多的人,工作自然也就开心很多。
  好好干吧,360行,行行出状元,也许在不久的将来你就是某某配送公司的老总。祝你好运啦,我现在也在向着老总的目标前进前进再前进!!!
  打字好累啊
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
正在进行的活动
生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is ok男朋友妈妈突然问我家里的人员情况,这是什么意思啊?是要我们结婚吗?还是干嘛了_百度知道
男朋友妈妈突然问我家里的人员情况,这是什么意思啊?是要我们结婚吗?还是干嘛了
我有更好的答案
信号还远远不够,结婚毕竟是重大的事情。问你家人的情况只是了解一下,也是聊天时常聊到的话题。站在男友父母的角度,自己的儿子结婚后一般不是和女方父母一起住,所以你家人的情况,其实不是非常重要,最重要的是你的条件(身体条件、经济条件即工作收入或者你家人能够给予的财富)、和儿子的感情(性格等)、以及未来你和他们能否和谐相处等等。
是想了解你家里的情况。
了解你的家庭情况,看是不是门当户对
相互了解一下啊,这个很正常啊,
给个好评吧,朋友
只是了解一下而已,大人们都这样,习惯就好。就算不是你男朋友只是朋友,人家家长了解也正常
其他8条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
宠儿的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
科学家“不仅是一个技术人员,而且是一个小孩儿”,这句话的含义是什么含义,不是理解
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
含义是说科学家不仅专业技术好,而且想一个小孩一样充满了好奇,充满了想象里!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
科学本身具有伟大的美,魅力无穷,这种美,这种魅力,有如神话故事一般,在这样美妙的科学世界面前,科学家就好像迷醉于神话故事的小孩儿一样,对周围的世界充满好奇心,永无止境地去探索,去发现。
扫描下载二维码20.C.home意思是“家 .强调位置.地点.family指“家庭 .主要指人员组成,house指“家 .主要指房屋建筑,room指“房间 .——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
20.C.home意思是“家 .强调位置.地点.family指“家庭 .主要指人员组成,house指“家 .主要指房屋建筑,room指“房间 . 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
阅读理解。&&&& My sister Ann is 21years old. She is a band clerk. But she doesn't like her job. She thinks it is very boring to work with money every day.&She likes animals very much, so in hear free (空闲的) time, she often helps the homeless animals with her friends. They start a club named Animal Home to help the animals. There are 40 dogs and 30 cats (猫) in the Animal Home.&My sister often goes to the Animal Home on weekends. She gives the animals food and plays with them. She is very happy to help the animals. Sometimes she is sad because the animals can't get enough (足够的) help. She hopes more people can help them.&&1. What does Ann do? A. She is a reporter. B. She is a bank clerk. C. She is a doctor. D. She is a teacher.2. 文中划线单词homeless的中文意思是"_____".A. 在家的 B. 爱家的 C. 无家的 D. 想家的3. How many animals are there in the Animal Home? A. 80. B. 70. C. 40. D. 30.4. What does Ann do in the Animal Home on weekends?A. She runs with the animals. B. She gives food to the animals. C. She helps the animals take a shower. D. She cleans the house for the animals.5. Which of the following is TRUE?A. Ann is a twelve-year-old girl. B. Ann goes to the Animal Home every day. C. Ann and her friends start the club to help the homeless animals. D. The animals in the Animal Home can get enough help.
Mike is seven years old now and begins(开始) to go to school. His father is a driver and takes him to school in his car. Mike studies very hard(努力地) and all his teachers like him very& much. One day, Miss White teaches the students to count from one to ten. Mike can count them. Miss White is happy and asks him, “How many people(人) are there(有) in your family, Mike?”“Two, Miss White, ” Mike says. “Who are they?”“My father and mother.”“Oh?” Miss White is surprised(吃惊地). She says, “But I think there are three people in your family—your father, your mother and you. Am I right?”“No. I’m not at home now. I’m at school, you know!” Mike says. 根据短文内容,选择正确答案。【小题1】Mike is &&&&&&&&&&years old. A. 6&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 7 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 8【小题2】Mike’s father is a &&&&&&&&&. A. teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. doctor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. driver【小题3】Mike goes to school &&&&&&&&&. A. with his mother&&&&&&&&&& B. with his classmates&&&&&&& C. in a car【小题4】Mike is &&&&&&&&&&now. A. at school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in his father’s office【小题5】The word “count” means (意思是)“&&&&&&&” in Chinese. A. 读&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 数&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 写
Mike is sevenyears old now and begins(开始) to go to school. His father is a driver and takes him to school inhis car. Mike studies very hard(努力地) and all his teachers like him very& much. One day, Miss White teaches the students to count from one toten. Mike can count them. Miss White is happy and asks him, “How many people(人) are there(有) in your family, Mike?”“Two, Miss White, ” Mike says. “Who are they?”“My father and mother.”“Oh?” Miss White is surprised(吃惊地). She says, “But I think there are three people in your family—yourfather, your mother and you. Am I right?”“No. I’m not at home now. I’m at school, you know!” Mike says. 根据短文内容,选择正确答案。1.Mike is &&&&&&&&&&yearsold. &&&&&&&&A. 6&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.7 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.82.Mike’s father is a &&&&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&A. teacher&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.doctor&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.driver3.Mike goes to school &&&&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&A. with his mother& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.with his classmates&& &&&&&& C. in acar4.Mike is &&&&&&&&&&now.&&&&&&&&A. at school&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.at home&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.in his father’s office5.The word “count” means (意思是)“&&&&&&&” in Chinese. &&&&&&&&A. 读&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.数&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.写&
Movies are great things. They have a long time. They tell us many things. There are funny movies, scary movies and also exciting movies. Different people like different kinds of movies. Comedies are welcomed by the people of all ages. Usually old people also like Beijing Operas and documentaries. Young people, especially(尤其) boys like action movies and thrillers. They also like western movies. In western movies they learn something about the life of the cowboys(牛仔) in western countries, like the USA. Go to movies in the cinema or stay at home to watch them on TV. You can learn a lot.【小题1】People, old and young, like _________.A.documentariesB.comediesC.Beijing OperaD.romances【小题2】______ like thrillers best.A.GirlsB.BoysC.Old peopleD.All the children【小题3】“Western” means(意思是)___.A.西方的B.科幻的C.动画的D.东部的【小题4】&Western movies are about the life of the _________ boys.A.ChineseB.schoolC.AmericanD.English【小题5】. People ______ if they want to see movies.A.watch them on TVB.go to the cinemasC.go to the concertD.A and B
Movies are greatthings. They have a long time. They tell us many things. There are funnymovies, scary movies and also exciting movies. Different people like differentkinds of movies. Comedies are welcomed by the people of all ages. Usually oldpeople also like Beijing Operas and documentaries. Young people, especially(尤其) boys like action movies andthrillers. They also like western movies. In western movies they learnsomething about the life of the cowboys(牛仔) in western countries, like the USA. Go to movies in the cinema orstay at home to watch them on TV. You can learn a lot.1. People, oldand young, like _________.A. documentaries&B. comedies&& C. Beijing Opera&& D. romances2. ______ likethrillers best.A.&&&&&Girls& B. Boys& C. Old people& D.All the children3. “Western”means(意思是)___.A.& 西方的&& B. 科幻的& C. 动画的&& D. 东部的&&&&&&&&4.& Westernmovies are about the life of the _________ boys.A.Chinese&& B. school&&& C. American&&&D. English5. . People______ if they want to see movies.A. watch them onTV&&&& B. go to the cinemas& C. go to theconcert&&&&&& D. A and B&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号一家公司招生产跟踪员?是什么意思????_百度知道
一家公司招生产跟踪员?是什么意思????
我有更好的答案
是生管跟单员,催采购部买材料,下订单到生产部,跟进产品的生产一直到出货。
采纳率:50%
应该是这家公司生产的产品是流水线,让工人跟着生产产品的流水线看着产品的生产。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包