can't,boy,move,dinner boy,the,after(.)连词成句

讨论:sometimes_sometimes怎么读_sometimes naive的梗! 话题:yes,but i'm also hart-working.i usually nash my问:ometimes i cook dinner.答:你要问的是pep五下一单元Part B的let's talk部分吗?原文是:Yes, but I'm also hard-working . I usually wash my clothes. sometimes I cook dinner. 意思是:是的,我也很勤劳的,我经常会洗我的衣服,有时候我会做晚饭。 话题:2009六年级英语期末试卷方法:is out. So, we can cook dinner together.
( ) Can you wash the vegetables?
( ) I'd lik... B:I _______________ .
九、Put the words in the correct order. 连词成句。注意大小... 话题:用英语介绍一下你在假期里所做的事情,不少于60词
答:classmate.Sometimes we also go to the beach ...dinner,and then do homework.If finish early I ...i visit my uncle,my uncle cook food for me....
话题:宾语从句的含义,构成,时态,语序,连接词.并写出8种不同的列句。...方法: 带有宾语从句的复合句就是用连接词把一个主句和一个宾语从句连接在一起。连接词有... wanting to know what I can cook for dinner.
who broke the window yesterday.
when I c... 话题:餐桌文化英语作文150词。急,在线等,谢谢了给位亲...
问:餐桌文化英语作文150词。急,在线等,谢谢了给位亲么么哒
答:And sometimes the Chinese host use their ...all chopsticks extend to the identical TV dinner....clan, also, no matter your I whether to be ...
话题:英语连词成句方法:你好,为你解答,正确答案为:
1 The clever boy will cook today.
2 I have tomato soup for dinner at the farm today.
不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢 话题:dinner,mary,cook.mother's,on,what,birthday,can,for(?)怎样连词成句方法:WhatcanMarycookfordinneronMother'sbirthday?中文:在妈妈生日这天,玛丽能为正餐做些什么? 话题:Kitchen cook dinner I my in the 组成句子?方法: I cook my dinner in the kitchen . 讨论:sometimes native_sometimes是什么意思_dinner cook.i! 话题:餐桌文化英语作文150词。急,在线等,谢谢了给位亲...
问:餐桌文化英语作文150词。急,在线等,谢谢了给位亲么么哒
答:And sometimes the Chinese host use their ...all chopsticks extend to the identical TV dinner....clan, also, no matter your I whether to be ...
话题:为什么不能引导从句,in any case呢?什么短语能当介词或连词引...方法:in case
用作连词,作"以备、以防"解,后接一个表示 目的的状语从句 我想了一个例句,看你能不能更好理解
I'll cook plenty of potatoes just in case they decide to stay for dinner.
... 话题:五年级下册英语名师精选卷答案连词成句thegreatWal...
问:ow,about
答:I want to know more about the Great Wall. 我想知道更多关于长城。 希望我的回答对你有帮助,满意请采纳,谢谢。
话题:五年级暑假作业,有些不会!!!方法:写词语:
B:making have It
1)My father is writing an e-mail...
collect(收集) catch(捉)
have(举行) plant(种) visit(看望)
cook连dinner
write... 话题:用英语介绍别墅的作文
问:用英语介绍别墅的作文
答:I have a dreamEveryone may have his own dream....After dinner, you can go sightseeing, where you...dream house in his image,this also include me....
话题:in,we,dinner,the,can,kitchen,cook,everyday(.)怎么连词成句方法:Everyday we can cook dinner in the kitchen.我们每天可以做饭在厨房里吃饭。 话题:dinner,Mary,cook.mother's,on,what,birthday,can,for(?)怎样连词成句方法:WhatcanMarycookfordinneronmother'sbirthday?
话题:can&#39;t can sweep cook I the the but meals怎么连词成句?方法: I can't cook the meals but can sweep总结:以上为关于also 连词_cook dinner_sometimes naive原版的问题及解决方法!以下内容仅代表网友观点,与本站无关>>>有哪些高级的英语表达技巧,让人一听就感觉很地道? - 知乎<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="7被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title=",359,165分享邀请回答pan.baidu.com/s/1bphA7Bh 下载,或者微信公众号回复“替换词”获取下载链接)芬哥出品课程:(有这篇文章所有内容的PDF版)更多同款文章,请关注芬哥微信公众号「史蒂芬的专栏」(ID:stehouse),学习一些真正实用的英语。芬哥,前某500强外企工程师,现某知名消费品牌外企高级工程师。分享英语在实际工作中应用,也分享一些真实职场技能和感悟,说一些一般人不会告诉你的东西,用心写每一篇文章,对读者负责。7.7K220 条评论分享收藏感谢收起zhuanlan.zhihu.com/translate高产的地道又实在的英文干货知识星球:97947 条评论分享收藏感谢收起& Unit知识点 & “The sun is shining a...”习题详情
99位同学学习过此题,做题成功率83.8%
The sun is shining and it’s very hot.&&&&&many people don’t want to go out after&&&&. Mrs West has to(不得不) &&&&&meet her father at the airport. Her father doesn’t feel well, he wants to see a &&&&&in the city hospital.Now she’s &&&&&in the street. There &&&&&no trees and she feels very &&&&. But she’s too &&&&&and can’t walk fast(快). Suddenly she finds(发现) a &&&&&walking behind her. She gets angry and her face turns red. “Why are you walking &&&&&me, boy?” She asks strictly. “It’s cooler”. The boy answers.【小题1】A.ButB.BecauseC.SoD.Then【小题2】A.breakfastB.dinnerC.supperD.lunch【小题3】A.watchB.meetC.helpD.ask【小题4】A.nurseB.waiterC.policemanD.doctor【小题5】A.walkingB.walksC.walkD.to walk【小题6】A.beB.isC.areD.am【小题7】A.coldB.coolC.relaxedD.hot【小题8】A.happyB.fatC.shortD.tall【小题9】A.boyB.manC.womanD.dog【小题10】A.onB.in front ofC.behindD.across fromC&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-四川省成都市戴氏教育初一下学期期中考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“The sun is shining and it’s very hot.____many people don’t want to go out after____. Mrs West has to(不得不)...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了韦斯特太太的一个故事。因为天热,所以许多人午饭后不想出去。韦斯特太太不得不去机场接她的父亲。她的父亲不舒服,因此要去医院看医生。她在路上走,一个小男孩总是走在她身后,于是她问他为什么总是跟着他,小男孩说,因为更凉爽。【小题1】考查连词及语境的理解。A、But&&但是; B、Because因为; C、So所以; D、Then然后。句意:所以许多人不想出去。根据it’s very hot.和many people don’t want to go out可知他们之间是因果关系,因为天热,所以许多人不想出去。故选C。【小题2】考查名词及语境的理解。A、breakfast 早餐;B、dinner晚餐;& C、supper晚餐&& D、lunch午餐;句意:许多人午饭后不想出去。根据The sun is shining and it’s very hot.阳光照耀,天气炎热,可知此处是中午,故此处是午饭后。故选D。【小题3】考查动词及语境的理解。A、watch 观看;B、meet&&见面,接;C、help&&&帮助;D、ask问。句意:韦斯特太太不得不去机场接她的父亲。meet her father接她的父亲。故选B。【小题4】考查名词及语境的理解。A、nurse 护士;B、waiter 服务员;C、policeman&&&警察;D、doctor医生。句意:他想去市医院看医生。根据Her father doesn’t feel well, 可知她的父亲不舒服,因此要去看医生。故选D。【小题5】考查动词及语境的理解。A、walking散步;&&& B、walks散步;& C、walk 散步;& D、to walk散步;句意:现在她正在街上散步。Be doing sth.正在做某事。故此处用现在分词walking。故选A。【小题6】考查动词及语境的理解。A、be&&&是;B、is&&是;C、are&是;D、am是;句意:没有树木。根据主语是no trees名词复数,故谓语用复数形式are。故选C。【小题7】考查形容词及语境的理解。A、cold&&&寒冷的;B、cool凉爽的; C、relaxed&放松的;D、hot炎热的。句意:她感到很热。根据The sun is shining and it’s very hot.可知天气炎热,她在街上走会感到热。故选D。【小题8】考查形容词及语境的理解。A、happy&&高兴的;B、fat胖的;&&& C、short&&&短的;& D、tall高的。句意:她太热了,走的不快。根据There &&&&&no trees and she feels very &&&&.可知她感觉非常热,因此走得不快。故选B。【小题9】考查名词及语境的理解。A、boy&&男孩;B、man男人;& C、woman&&&妇女;D、dog狗。句意:突然她发现一个男孩走在她身后。根据“Why are you walking &&&&&me, boy?”可知是一个男孩走在她后面。故选A。【小题10】考查介词及语境的理解。A、on在.....之上;B、in front of在......前面; C、behind&在......后面;D、across from在......对面。句意:小子,你为什么总是走在我后面?根据Suddenly she finds(发现) a &&&&&walking behind her.可知小男孩走在她的后面。故选C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
The sun is shining and it’s very hot.____many people don’t want to go out after____. Mrs West has to...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“The sun is shining and it’s very hot.____many people don’t want to go out after____. Mrs West has to(不得不)...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Topic”“Module”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“The sun is shining and it’s very hot.____many people don’t want to go out after____. Mrs West has to(不得不)...”相似的题目:
动词填空&用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(本大题共10分,每小题1分)【小题1】The air &&&& (be not) fresh in Beijing because of the haze(雾霾). 【小题2】Susan’s computer doesn’t work. Her uncle plans &&&& (check) it for her. 【小题3】How about &&&& (row) a boat in the park? It’s interesting.【小题4】Listen! The song &&&& (sound) beautiful. A girl is singing in the next room now. 【小题5】— Who &&&& (drive) us to the zoo this weekend?& — Mr Wu is.【小题6】John works hard. He is the first &&&& (get) to school every day.【小题7】Peter is rich and he &&&& (own) an eight-room house in Shanghai.【小题8】Never &&&& (laugh) at the poor children. We should try our best to take care of them.【小题9】You can’t see the two boys in their bedroom. They &&&& (fix) the bike with their father in the garden.【小题10】Can the little boy in a blue shirt over there &&&& (stay) at home by himself(独自)?
—& What are you going to do this weekend?—& I’m not sure &&&&. Maybe I am going swimming.alsotooeveryet
In the morning, Mr. Martin comes into his garden. He sees too much snow in the garden. Mr Martin wants to take his car out, so he asks a cleaner to clean the road(路) from his garage(车库) to the gate. He says to the cleaner, “Don’t put any snow on the flowers or on the wall. And don’t put any into the street, or the policeman will come.” Then he goes out. When he comes back, the road is clean. There is no snow on the flowers, on the wall or in the street. But when he opens the garage to get his car out, he sees: it is full of snow, the snow from the road, and his car is under the snow!【小题1】What is the weather like?&&&&A.It’s very hot.B.It’s raining.C.It’s coldD.It’s windy.【小题2】Who cleans the snow on the road? &&&&A.Mr Martin.B.A policeman.C.Mrs Martin.D.A cleaner.【小题3】Why can’t the cleaner put any snow into the street? &&&&A.Because there’s too much snow, too. B.Because the policeman will come.C.Because there are flowers in the street. D.Because there’s a car in the street.【小题4】Where is the snow after the cleaner cleans the road? &&&&A.On the flowers.B.In the garage.C.In the street.D.We don’t know.【小题5】What does Mr Martin think of the cleaner? &&&&A.He is smart.B.He does a right thing.C.He does a wrong thing.D.He helps Mr Martin.&&&&
“The sun is shining a...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“The sun is shining and it’s very hot.____many people don’t want to go out after____. Mrs West has to(不得不) ____meet her father at the airport. Her father doesn’t feel well, he wants to see a ____in the city hospital.Now she’s ____in the street. There ____no trees and she feels very ____. But she’s too ____and can’t walk fast(快). Suddenly she finds(发现) a ____walking behind her. She gets angry and her face turns red. “Why are you walking ____me, boy?” She asks strictly. “It’s cooler”. The boy answers.【小题1】A.ButB.BecauseC.SoD.Then【小题2】A.breakfastB.dinnerC.supperD.lunch【小题3】A.watchB.meetC.helpD.ask【小题4】A.nurseB.waiterC.policemanD.doctor【小题5】A.walkingB.walksC.walkD.to walk【小题6】A.beB.isC.areD.am【小题7】A.coldB.coolC.relaxedD.hot【小题8】A.happyB.fatC.shortD.tall【小题9】A.boyB.manC.womanD.dog【小题10】A.onB.in front ofC.behindD.across from”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“The sun is shining and it’s very hot.____many people don’t want to go out after____. Mrs West has to(不得不) ____meet her father at the airport. Her father doesn’t feel well, he wants to see a ____in the city hospital.Now she’s ____in the street. There ____no trees and she feels very ____. But she’s too ____and can’t walk fast(快). Suddenly she finds(发现) a ____walking behind her. She gets angry and her face turns red. “Why are you walking ____me, boy?” She asks strictly. “It’s cooler”. The boy answers.【小题1】A.ButB.BecauseC.SoD.Then【小题2】A.breakfastB.dinnerC.supperD.lunch【小题3】A.watchB.meetC.helpD.ask【小题4】A.nurseB.waiterC.policemanD.doctor【小题5】A.walkingB.walksC.walkD.to walk【小题6】A.beB.isC.areD.am【小题7】A.coldB.coolC.relaxedD.hot【小题8】A.happyB.fatC.shortD.tall【小题9】A.boyB.manC.womanD.dog【小题10】A.onB.in front ofC.behindD.across from”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 animals can move 的文章

随机推荐