英语作文,A_______experience动词用法(100词),

英语作文A trip to …100词左右帮帮忙?_百度知道
英语作文A trip to …100词左右帮帮忙?
写一次旅游,南京重庆可以,急!!!
我有更好的答案
这作文可能不符合你的要求,但可以给你参考一下,满意的话请采纳,谢谢啦。。Last summer holiday, I visited to Xiamen with my parentsby plane.My English teacher once told us that Xiamen is a beautiful city that worth of visiting.We stayed there for four days.We lived in a small fishing village.On the first day, we visited to Xiamen University and Nanputuo Temple.Xiamen University is consideredas the most beautiful and romantic campus in China.Indeed, it's fantastic and its buildings are distinctive.On the second days, we enjoyed the scenery of Jimei District.On the third day, We visited to Gulangyu.It's amazing and I like it very much.There are many small specific stores.However, the huge tourist visitors make the small island crowed.Anyway, it was a pleasant trip.去年暑假,我和父母坐飞机到厦门旅游。我的英语老师曾经告诉我们厦门是个值得参观的美丽城市。我们在那待了四天。我们住在一个小渔村里。第一天,我们参观了厦门大学和南普陀寺。厦门大学被看做是中国最美丽和浪漫的校园。事实上,它很迷人,里面的建筑与众不同。第二天,我们参观了集美景区。第三天,我们参观了鼓浪屿。那里的景色令人惊讶,我很喜欢。那里有很多小商店。但是,大量的游客使得小岛很拥挤。不管怎么样,这是一次愉快的旅途。
采纳率:93%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
以the experience of learning English为题写一篇文章(100词)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My Experience of learning EnglishI was once a poor student of English. It was my biggest headache and trouble maker. I get sick and tired of learning boring grammar games and lifeless words. It goes without saying that I didn’t enjoy learning English in the past. Frankly speaking, I even decided to give it up. But now, great changes have taken place on me and every change is the change to the better. Not only did I pass band four and band six College English Test(CET) very easily with high marks but more importantly I began to use English. It was a miracle but I made it, yet how do I account for this? The factors are quite common: the English movie and soap play. As far as I am concerned, movies and soap plays are of great help in promoting my interest in learning English. In fact, it is supposed to be a nice experience of studying a foreign language, if it were not, people would lose interest in and say no to it by instinct. In my opinion, the picture and the soap play are created to cater for people’s needs for enjoyment, they also the best materials of English study, you can take advantage of movies (especially Disney cartoons) to practice your listening skills and enhance your pronunciation. Soap plays, like Friends, to some extent, show you a real daily life in America nowadays. With regards to students, those who are lack of language using environment, soap plays provide a virtual life in west for them to participate in. It can be imagined that their understanding of English culture background can be improved and they will know how to use English in a right way. Above all, because of movies and soap plays, language study is not dull but fun for those who like me. That’s my experience of learning English, if you don’t believe it, just try!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
偷懒的学生啊!
扫描下载二维码A meaningful experience 英语作文 参考词 快餐店 fart foot restaurant
A meaningful experience 英语作文 参考词 快餐店 fart foot restaurant
这位同学要注意快餐店是 :fast food restaurant,而不是fart foot restaurant (屁脚饭店)
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《A meaningful experience 英语作文 参考词 快餐店 fart foot restaurant》相关的作业问题
On the second day of our middle exam,when I went to my classroom,I saw many students were getting together.Feeling interested,I went over to see what was happen
fast food restaurant
An Interesting ExperienceYesterday,I have just reached home with my heavy school beg,my mother asked me to go shoping with her.How excited I am! When we walked
An Unforgettable Experience Everybody has some experience he can’t forget. For me, the most unforgettable experience was taking part in an English conversation
I went to the Great Wall with my friends last Sunday.It was a fine day.There were thousands of people on the wall when we arrived .We walked on the wall for abo
I got a crush on a girl in an accounting class last semester,but I didn't have the brave to tell her how I felt about her.Every bit of the time she was in sight
The most meaningful thing in this summer vacation must be books .We can know many thing from the book.Like history,math,science,art…We can study all the interes
I will never forget what happened to me in a hot summer afternoon,when my father and I went to swim together.While my father was changing his clothes,I was roam
Albert Einstein was bron in Germany in 1879.he started instered in Compass whe he was a little boy .he likes doing some small research by himself .he study high
this summer, instead i served as a volunteer for “good luck beijing sports events” held in beijing for half a month. sincerely speaking, the
An unforgettable experience Usually, the first time you did something is unforgettable, although it couldn't be always wonderful. As for me, an unforgettable ex
liveing schoolI was a student of (大写)school.The time I study here have already gone.Because I have get ready to leave here.It's my alma mater witch I have left
文章给你,是自己写的噢,如果满意可千万别忘记采纳噢.这个要打字很久的.Monday morning, I have especially excited, because Monday is a solemn flag-raising ceremony held at the school day. Today, of
Everyone has some unforgettable experiences.I also have some.But one thing is the most unforgettable experience I have.I remembered that I had a bad cold last y
My dear:How are you during the May Day holiday?I was looking forward to this holiday for a long time,and have a wonderful time also.The first day,i have a good
写信篇:Dear Mr Smith,I was so pleased to hear from you and am writing to tell you something about my school. You are right. Quite a few changes have taken place. O
[参考范文]1Ladies and gentlemenWelcome to XXX!I feel honored to be your guide for the one-day tour to the XXX.First of all,on behalf my travel agency,I’d like to ex
1.The Benefits of ReadingIn this modern materialistic world, the majority of people are in hot pursuit of material gains, and money is considered the most valua
写信篇:Dear Mr Smith,I was so pleased to hear from you and am writing to tell you something about my school. You are right. Quite a few changes have taken place. O扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
An unforgettable experience 初三英语作文,词汇不要生僻,词数100一下,谢谢!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
An unforgettable experience I like traveling very much.My trip to XiAn is really unforgettable.Before I went there,I always wanted to see Bin Ma Yong,so I chose to go there.I went to there by train with my parents and I had breakfast in the hotel.Then we went there by bus.When I got off the bus,I was very excited.I saw a lot of false man whose hand with all kinds of things.I took many pictures.Finally we went back the hotel in the afternoon.Though I was very tired,I felt very happy.I dwill never forget it for ever.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码a special experience的英语作文_百度知道
a special experience的英语作文
我有更好的答案
先把文章写出来,”一场特殊的经历。”然后在百度翻译上翻译就行啦。
采纳率:50%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换