有一首英文歌翻译中翻译是烧掉这一页吧

有一首英文歌,,的歌词翻译过来就是 “每一刻没一刻,把痛苦化作力量!”_百度知道
有一首英文歌,,的歌词翻译过来就是 “每一刻没一刻,把痛苦化作力量!”
是什么歌啊????
我有更好的答案
Superheroes - The Script(手稿乐队) 最快无误,望采纳回答!All the life, she has seen她的一生,她都已看到All the meaner side of me我所有畏缩卑鄙的面They took away the prophet’s dream他们收走了先知的梦For a profit on the street当作福利撒在街上Now she’s stronger than you know现在她比你所知道的更强A heart of steel starts to grow钢铁一样的心脏在成长All his life, he’s been told他的一生,他都被告知He’ll be nothing when he’s old他将宛如行尸当他垂垂老矣All the kicks and all the blows所有挫折和所有打击He will never let it show他从不让它们显露出来Cause he’s stronger than you know因为他比你所知道的更强A heart of steel starts to grow钢铁一样的心脏在成长When you’ve been fighting for it all your life当你为了你的一生而战You’ve been struggling to make things right你正在努力做正确的事That’s how a superhero learns to fly这就是超级英雄如何学会飞翔(Every day, every hour,Turn the pain into power)(每时每刻,每分每秒,把痛苦化为力量)When you’ve been fighting for it all your life当你为了你的一生奋斗You’ve been working every day and night你开始不分昼夜地工作That’s how a superhero learns to fly这就是超级英雄如何学会飞翔(Every day, every hour,Turn the pain into power)(每时每刻,每分每秒,把痛苦化为力量)All the hurt, all the lies所有伤,所有谎All the tears that they cry所有他们哭泣的落下的泪When the moment is just right当这一刻刚刚好You’ll see fire in their eyes你会看到他们眼中的火苗Cause they’re stronger than you know因为他们比你所知道的更强A heart of steel starts to grow钢铁一样的心脏在成长When you’ve been fighting for it all your life当你为了你的一生而战You’ve been struggling to make things right你一直努力做正确的事That’s how a superhero learns to fly这就是超级英雄如何学会飞翔(Every day, every hour,Turn the pain into power)(每时每刻,每分每秒,把痛苦化为力量)When you’ve been fighting for it all your life当你为了你的一生奋斗You’ve been working every day and night你每日每夜都在工作着That’s how a superhero learns to fly这就是超级英雄如何学会飞翔(Every day, every hour,Turn the pain into power)每时每刻,每分每秒,把痛苦化为力量Every day, every hour,Turn the pain into power每时每刻,每分每秒,把痛苦化为力量Every day, every hour,Turn the pain into power每时每刻,每分每秒,把痛苦化为力量She’s got a lions in her heart一头雄狮住在她心里A fire in her soul一把火燃烧在她魂灵He’s a got a beast in his belly一头猛兽住在他肚皮里That’s so hard to control这是如此难以控制Cause they’ve taken too much hits因为他们受到如此多打击Taking blow by blow这些打击使他们身心疲惫Now light them up, stand back, watch them explode现在照亮他们吧,往后退,看着他们爆发She’s got a lions in her heart一头雄狮住在她心脏里A fire in her soul一把火燃烧在她魂灵He’s a got a beast in his belly一头猛兽住在他肚皮里That’s so hard to control这是如此难以控制Cause they’ve taken too much hits因为他们受到如此多打击Taking blow by blow这些打击使他们身心疲惫Now light them up, stand back, watch them explode现在照亮他们吧,往后退,看着他们爆发When you’ve been fighting for it all your life当你为了你的一生而战You’ve been struggling to make things right你正在努力做正确的事That’s how a superhero learns to fly这就是超级英雄如何学会飞翔(Every day, every hour,Turn the pain into power)(每时每刻,每分每秒,把痛苦化为力量)When you’ve been fighting for it all your life当你为了你的一生奋斗You’ve been working every day and night你开始不分昼夜地工作That’s how a superhero learns to fly这就是超级英雄如何学会飞翔(Every day, every hour,Turn the pain into power)每时每刻,每分每秒,把痛苦化为力量Every day, every hour,Turn the pain into power每时每刻,每分每秒,把痛苦化为力量Oh yeah….哦耶…Every day, every hour,Turn the pain into power每时每刻,每分每秒,把痛苦化为力量Ooh yeahWoahWhen you’ve been fighting for it all your life当你为了你的一生而战You’ve been struggling to make things right你正在努力做正确的事That’s how a superhero learns to fly这就是超级英雄如何学会飞翔
采纳率:90%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌用中文翻译过来叫“年轻”但我不知道那英文是什么_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
有一首英文歌用中文翻译过来叫“年轻”但我不知道那英文是什么
我有更好的答案
年轻的英文有young,youthful,youthy,beardless,juvenility,juvenscence,您看下有没有一个正好是您要的歌名。据我所知,有一首英文歌曲叫《so young》,还有《云水谣》里陈坤演唱的插曲《One day when we were young当我们年轻时》
Young For You
歌手:gala
Young For You
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌,翻译成中文全是骂人的。挺好听的一首歌,记得好像是男的唱的_百度知道
有一首英文歌,翻译成中文全是骂人的。挺好听的一首歌,记得好像是男的唱的
我有更好的答案
Lollipop Luxury Jeffree Star 求采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌里面有一句歌词的翻译是这是我的一部分,你无法改变,急求_百度知道
有一首英文歌里面有一句歌词的翻译是这是我的一部分,你无法改变,急求
我有更好的答案
part of me —— katy perrydays like this i want to drive awaypack my bags and watch your shadow fadeyou chewed me up and spit me outlike i was poison in your mouthyou took my light, you drained me downthat was then and this is nownow look at methis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothrow your sticks and stonesthrow your bombs and your blowsbut you're not gonna break my soulthis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, noi just wanna throw my phone awayfind out who is really there for meyou ripped me off, your love was cheapwas always tearing at the seamsi fell deep and you let me drownbut that was then and this is nownow look at methis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothrow your sticks and stonesthrow your bombs and your blowsbut you're not gonna break my soulthis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nonow look at me, i'm sparklinga firework, a dancing flameyou won't ever put me out againi'm glowing, oh woah ohso you can keep the diamond ringit don't mean nothing anywayin fact you can keep everythingyeah, yeahexcept for methis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothrow your sticks and stonesthrow your bombs and your blowsbut you're not gonna break my soulthis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothis is the part of methis is the part of methrow your sticks and stonesthrow your bombs and your blowsbut you're not gonna break my soulthis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, no是么?
采纳率:31%
This is a part of me, you can't change.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌里有一句歌词里的一个翻译是“知名先生”,求这首歌_百度知道
有一首英文歌里有一句歌词里的一个翻译是“知名先生”,求这首歌