九年级如何提高英语完形填空能力空

当前位置: >>
人教版(新目标)九年级英语完形填空专题练习
初三英语完形填空专题练习1 These days computer games have become more and more popular in many cities and towns. A lot of small shops along busy _1_ have changed into computer game houses in order to get more __2___ . These places are always crowded with people. 3 a lot of money matching on the( ( ( ( ()11.A. classes )12. A. classmates )13. A. lucky )14. A. good )15. A. importantB. rooms B. teachers B. unlucky B. bad B. seriousC. schools C. sisters C. careful C. rich C. unusualD. shops D. parents D. polite D. poor D. wonderfulIn the computer game houses, people machines, It's 4for one to beat a computer, but one can do well after trying 5 when they play computer games. The more they 7 without it.again and again. People want to 6, the more they want to win, and at last they even can't The result is that some people don' t want to 8and they play in computer game 9 . They don't want to have 11 .houses for hours and hours. For school boys, things are 10. When school is over, they rush to the computer game houses near their Some of them can get enough money from their 12 . Some of them are_13_enough to get the money. So they have to steal or rob others' and become Computer game addiction(上瘾) is a done to stop it. ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1. A. streets )2. A. boys )3. A. take )4. A. possible )5. A. read )6. A. lose )7. A. come )8. A. watch TV )9. A. better )10.A. lessons B. schools B. money B. spend B. easy B. learn B. try B. eat B. go out B. exciting B. games C. towns C. computers C. cost C. good C. win C. waste C. study C. stay there C. even worse C. families D. cities D. houses D. pay D. hard 1514.problem in our life. Something has to beD. download D. watch D. live D. work D. interesting D. sports1 初三英语完形填空专项练习2 “A friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ”Sometimes in 1ife, find you a special friend: Someone who Changes your 1 just by being part of it; 2 ; 3 in the world; 4 door just waiting( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ()5. A.high )6. A.1ifts )7. A.natural )8. A.around )9. A.leaves )10. A.head )11.A.make )12.A.need )13.A.job )14.A.however )15.A.someoneB.above B.shuts B.full B.below B.travels B.hand B.treat B.must B.end B.whoever B.everyoneC.across C.catches C.funny C.through C.moves C.heart C.find C.may C.top C.whatever C.noneD.down D.stands D.proud D.beside D.fo11ows D.back D.warn D.have D.goa1 D.wherever D.anyoneSomeone who makes you laugh Until you can'tSomeone who makes you believe that there really isSomeone who convinces(使相信) you that there really is an for you to open it. This is Forever Friendship. When you’re __6 7 . You forever friend gets you walk away, your forever friend you,encourages you,holds your And if you 11 such a 9 8 5,and the world seems dark and empty,your forever friendyou up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright andthe hard times and the sad times.If you turn and . If you 1ose your way,your forever friend guides 10 and tells you that everything is going to be OK. 12 notfriend, you fee1 happy,because you 13 .worry.You have a forever friend for life,and forever has noA true friend is someone who gives you a hand and touches your heart. Remember: 14 happens,happens for a reason(理由). 15 I know.But some ofHow many people have eight true friends in fact? Hardly us have all right friends and good friends. ( ( ( ( )1. A.food )2. A.think )3. A.good )4. A.unpacked B.time B.stop B.health B.unlocked C.1ife C.harm C.human C.unfixedD.work D.Offer D. scenery D.unborn2 初三英语完形填空专项练习3 Mike was a little boy. One day Mike went with his father to a small town to grandparents. __2 the train, Mike put his head out of the window every minute. His father said, 3 ! Don't put your head out of the window!& But Mike didn't 5 . 4 his 1 his( ( ( ( ( ( ()9.A. worried )10. A. road )11.A. Why )12. A. on )13.A. while )14.A. terrible )15 A. threwB. glad B. path B. How B. up B. second B. wonderful B. placedC. happy C. way C. What C. in C. minute C. had C. broughtD. proud D. street D. Where D. out D. moment D. lovely D. got&Mike, befather and went on putting his head out of the window. His father could do Then Mike's father wanted to it 7 6a joke on his son. He took Mike's cap quietly, hid 8 away. & Mike touched his head andhis back and said, &You see, your cap hasit was really gone. The boy looked cap back.9 and then he began to cry. He wanted to get his&Don't worry, son. & said his father, &I have a strange __11 can you get it back?& asked Mike in surprise.10to get your cap back. &His father said, &Close your eyes and whistle(吹口哨) once, and maybe your cap will come back. & Mike came 13 12 to the window, closed his eyes and whistled. Just at that, his father quickly put the cap on the son's head. &Oh! It was 14 !& Mike laughed. He was pleased, then he quickly took his father'scap and ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (15it out of the window. &Now it is your turn to whistle, Dad!& he said happily. B. see B. Of B. careful B. listen B. anything B. work B. behind B. thrown C. watch C. To C. carefully C. hear C. some C. play C. after C. sent D. notice D. In D. careless D. listen to D. any D. take D. at D. flown3)1.A. look )2.A. At )3.A. care )4.A. hear of )5.A. nothing )6. A. do )7.A. before )8. A. dropped 初三英语完形填空专项练习4 David received a parrot for his birthday. The parrot had a poor vocabulary (词汇量), and many were not polite. David tried hard to 1 the bird's words and was often 3 2( ( ( ()12. A. in )13. A. much )14. A. to askB. for B. really B. askedC. to C. a little C. to reply C. went overD. with D. just D. replied D. went)15. A. went on to B. went onpolite words, playing soft music, trying anything he could But nothing 4to set a good example.. He shouted at the bird and the bird just got angry and became even 6 in the freezer. For a few moments he 7 ―not a sound for the that I5 .Finally,without any hope, David put theheard the bird kick(踢) and cry loudly in it. Then suddenly it was half a minute. David was 8that he might have hurt the bird and quickly 9 10 out onto David's arm and said,“'I 11freezer door. The parrot quietly may have made you angry 12me about my impolite language and actions. I will try my 13 sorry and beg your pardon. & 14 what had made suchbest at once to be polite. I amDavid was surprised at the bird's change, and he was just a surprising change when the parrot freezer did?& ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1.A. change )2. A. talking )3.A. look after )4 A. happened )5. A. polite )6.A. parrot )7.A. noisy )8.A. amazed )9.A. locked )10A. ran )11.A. believe B. teach B. speaking B. look over B. appeared B. less polite B. chicken B. painful B. surprising B. shut B. stepped B hope C. make C. saying C. think over C. worked C. more polite C. meat C full C. boring C. opened C. swam C. dream 15saying, &May I ask what the chicken in theD. have D. telling D. think of D. did D. not polite D. food D. quiet D. frightened D. repaired D. escaped D. celebrate4 初三英语完形填空专项练习5 Stamp collecting is perhaps the most popular hobby in the world. 1 people have( ( ( ( ( ( ()7.A. after )8.A. Everybody )9.A. wet )10A. difficult )11.A. one )12 A. have )13 A. alive )14 A. talk )15A. newB. until B. Nobody B. fresh B. good B. four B. buy B. boring B. know B. oldC. without C. Somebody C. clean C. hard C. five C. learn C. busy C. worry C. cheapD. with D. Anybody D. beautiful D. easy D. many D. want D. difficult D. complain D. valuablebeen collecting stamps from different countries, for different reasons and in different ways. I collect stamps from Singapore, Malaysia, Canada and the U. K. only. I 2 collectstamps from every country because there are too many. Some countries have hundreds of new stamps every 3 . 4 sometimes they bring foreign stamps home. 5 any stamps because theyMy father and sister work in offices,( (If I don't want a stamp, I try to swap it with a friend. I don't cost too much money. Most of my stamps are stamps off the paper 7 6ones, which are stuck on paper at first. I have to get the 8 wants to collect damaged stamps.damaging( 毁坏)them.I put the stamps into water in a bowl. After ten to twenty minutes, the water makes the paper 9 . Then it is 10 to peel off the stamps carefully and let them dry. Afterthat, I put them in one of my stamp albums(集邮册) . I have I can 11 12 albums, one for each country. many things from my stamps. They make my school subjects 13 . 14They show me what birds, animals and plants there are in a country. They let meabout the people and events in different countries. Some old stamps are very valuable. Perhaps one day some of my stamps will be ( ( ( ( ( ( )1. A. Many )2.A. can )3.A. hour )4.A. because )5. A. want )6. A. used B. Few B. can't B. week B. when B. sell B. new 15 , too. D. All D. often D. year D. after D. buy D. interesting5C. No C. like to C. month C. so C. swap C. beautiful 初三英语完形填空专项练习6 When you write a letter or make a telephone call, your words 2 1 a message. People A smile 3( ( ( ( ( ()10. A. Do )11.A. from )12. A. with )13. A. The )14. A. write )15.A. whatB. Did B. of B. by B. An B. wrote B. whichC. Had C. about C. without C. A C. is written C. thatD. Have D. for D. in D. Some D. are written D. whocommunicate with words. Do you think you can communicatewords?your face shows you are happy and friendly. Tears in your eyes tell__4 When you 5that you are sad. 6your hand in class, the teacher knows you want to say somethingask questions. You shake your head, people know you are saying 7 .and people know you are saying no. You nod andOther things can also give some information. For example, a sign at the bus stop helps you to know which bus 8 . A sign on the wall of your school helps you to find the 9 to go in or out. 10 you ever noticed that there 11 them all the time?library. Signs on doors tell youare a lot of signs around you and that you receive messages People can communicate 12 many other ways. 13artist can use his drawings to tell 14 toabout beautiful mountains, about the blue sea and many other things. Bookstell you about all wonderful things in the world and also about people and their ideas. Books, magazines, TV and radio and films all help us to communicate with other people. They all help us to know ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1.A. take )2.A. by )3. A. in )4.A. others )5. A. put on )6. A. when )7. A. no )8. A. to get )9. A. which B. bring B. with B. on B. the others B. put out B. or B. hello B. to choose B. where C. how 15 is going on in the world. C. carry C. use C. at C. other C. put up C. but C. yes C. to have D. what6D. gives D. without D. over D. the other D. put down D. if D. nothing D. to take 初三英语完形填空专项练习7 I have had thousands of classes since I started school nine years ago. But only one was the most important. It happened last term just after I had got a 2 result in an exam. I was sad and had 3 . 1( ( ( ( ( ( ( ()6. A. said )7. A. student )8. A. remember )9.A. so )10. A. took out )11. A. you )12. A. never )13. A. when )14. )15. A. realized A. knowB. bought B. teacher B. understand B. though B. threw away B. he B. sometimes B. who B. forgot B. meanC. saw C. question C. notice C. if C. picked up C. she C. hardly C. what C. dreamed C. thinkD. wanted D. way D. find D. or D. put down D. they D. always D. how D. decided D. complainlost my confidence. I decided to go to a class which can tell me how to be The speaker walked into the room. But he did not start talking held up a twenty yuan note(钞票) ! &Who wants this?& he asked. Unsurprisingly, 5 4a teacher. Instead, heof us in the class held up our hands.( (The speaker smiled. Then he put up the note on the blackboard and asked the same question. Again, we all put up our hands. The speaker smiled again, but Suddenly, he threw the note onto the floor! Then he asked the same didn' t 7 6 nothing.a third time. I8 what the speaker was doing. Why was he asking the same question again and 9 I put my hand up again. After aagain? I didn't know what to do. I wanted the note,while, he 10 the note and started to laugh. &You have all just told me how to become successful, & 11 said to us with the note in his hand. &The note is worth twenty yuan. It is 12 worth twenty yuan, even though I throw it on the floor. You are like the note. No happens to you, you still have your worth.& 14 I was worth a lot. Imatter 13When I heard those words, I was deeply moved. Suddenly, I may have done in an exam, but it doesn't in myself, I will be successful! ( ( ( ( ( )1. A. classroom )2. )3. )4. )5. A. same A. comfortable A. like A. both B. subject B. good B. successful B. for B. neither C. class C. lucky C. famous C. about C. all 15I can' t do well in the future. If I believeD. school D. bad D. rich D. by D. none7 初三英语完形填空专项练习8 I stood in the doorway, watching my older brother carefully putting clothes into his bag. I coughed uneasily. Finally 1 sad smile. &I'm 2 tomorrow, &he said. was almost a whisper ( 低声). I was 4 at myself for being so that I was there, Rocky turned toward me with a( ( ( ( ( ( ( ()6. A. enough )7. A. surprised ) 8. A. anything )9. A. stranger )10. A. tears ) 11. A. At last )12. A. riding )13. A. goodbye )14. A. gave up )15. A. minutesB. littleC. noD. busy D. happy D. nothingB. excited C. sad B. everything B. better B. smilesC. somethingC. worse C. wordsD. easier D. sadness D. So far D. falling D. sorry D. woke up D. weeksB. From now on C. At first B. running C. walking B. hello C. yes C. looked up C. days&I know. &My 3 weak,but I wasn't about to cry. is early, so there is still 6 time to come to the airport, &he said. Seeing&My 5 the 7( (B. stood up B. hourslook on my face, he quickly added, &I promise(答应)I won't leave without sayinggoodbye. & I tried to say 8 , but didn't. It' s always 9 to keep quiet if you're about to cry. 10 .&You promised you wouldn't cry, &he said to me, thinking that I was close to I remember the day he taught me how to ride a bike. right behind me, holding the seat to keep me from 12 11I thought he was alwaysI was happy with this, but heknew he couldn't hold me up all my life. He told me that one day he would have to let go. His coughing stopped my thinking. What was left to say? How could I say 13 person who taught me everything?The next morning I and realized he had left __15 14 to the, looked at my alarm clock,ago. We never even said goodbye. been many miles away, I knew heGoodbye, Rocky! Although he may have heard me, ( ( ( ( ( even if it was only an answer in his heart.)1. A. forgetting )2, A. arriving )3. A. voice )4. A. glad )5. A. shipB. realizing C. watching B. living B. sound B. moved B. flight C. coming C. noise C. angry C. trainD. learning D. leaving D. word D. pleased D. bus8 初三英语完形填空专项练习9 Mr Clarke works in a middle school. He likes reading and often the library. He keeps 2 to the radio every morning and reading 4 1 3 some books from after supper. So he( ( ( ( ( ( ()9. A. worried about )10.A. few )11.A. more )12.A. So do I )13. A. instead B. littleB. interested in C. a few C. lessC. afraid of D. a little D. leastD. angry withB. mostB. Neither am I B. carefullyC. I agree C. quicklyD. I don’t think so D. brightly D. Ron Jenkinsknows much and teaches well. His little son,is only nine. He 5worship (崇拜) very much. Mike, Mr Clarke’s himlikes reading books. And he often asks his father some 6 to understand him and chooses_ 7 ones)14. A. Thomas Brown )15. A. whenB. Allan SmithC. Thomas Edison C. wherequestions. Mr Clarke always thinks he’s tooB. whatD. whichto answer. Of course the boy is not satisfied with(对?满意)it. One day Mike read 8 about the electric lights(电灯)and was 9 it.When his 10father told him to do some housework,he went on thinking of it.He asked himquestions, his father answered all. and Then his father said proudly, “Fathers always know 11 than sons!” The boy thought for a while and said, “ “Oh? Why?” Mike didn’t answer and asked, “ 14 .”answered Mr Clarke. 13 , “Who invented the electric lights?” 12 !”“Why didn’t his father invent them,then?” Looking at his son,Mr Clarke didn’t know ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1. A. finds B. sells C. buys 15 to answer !D. borrows D. touching C. stories D. messages)2. A. watching B. listening C. going )3.A. newspapers )4.A. teachers )5. A. also )6. A. old B. lettersB. parents C. students D. classmates B. never B. young C. even C. clever D. only D. able C. easy D. the easiest)7. A. more ifficult B. the most difficult )8. A. everything B. nothingC. somethingD. anything9 初三英语完形填空专项练习10 A little boy wanted to meet God, so he started his trip with some cakes and orange juice. On his way he saw an old woman The old lady looked him. Her smile was 4 2 1 in the park. The boy sat down next to her. 3 it thankfully and smiled at初三英语完形填空专项练习11 Radio, telephone and television are widely used in the world. When you 1 the radio, youyou can listen. But when you use the telephone, not only you can listen to others __2 however, you 4 3, so he offered her a cake. Shesee anything at all. Television is much better than 5 theypretty that the boy wanted to see it again, so he gave her a bottleof them. People can watch TV and listen to it. But they can't take part inof orange juice. Once again she smiled at him. The boy was very happy! They sat there all afternoon eating and smiling, but they never say a word. As it grew dark, the boy got up to leave. 5 he left, he gave her a kiss. She gave him her 7 6 smile ever. 8 his face. She asked him,see. Today some people are using a kind of telephone called the picture phone or vision phone. 7 6 it two people who are talking can see each other. Picture phone can be veryWhen the boy 9home, his mother saw the look of joywhen you have something to show the person you are calling. They may have other 8 a library and ask to read a bookmade you so happy?& He replied,&I had lunch with God. She's got the mostuses in the future. Some day you may be able tobeautiful smile I' ve ever seen!& The old woman also returned to her home__10__. Her son asked, &Mother, why are you so happy?& She answered, & I ate cakes in the park with God. You know, he's much younger than I expected . & ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1.A. sits )2 .A. hungry )3. A. received )4. A. very )5. A. Before )6. A. big )7. A. got to )8. A. in )9. A. Which )10.A. happily B. sitting B. angry B. gave B. too B. After B. bigger B. got B. with B. Where B. happy C. to sit C. thirsty C. accepted C. so C. Since C. the biggest C. reaches C. at C. What C. happiness D. sat D. tired D. refused D. quite D. Until D. biggest D. arrived in D. on D. Why D. happierright over your picture phone. You may also be able to go shopping through it, too. When you 9 something in the newspaper that you think you want to buy, you may go to your 10picture phone and call the shop. The shop assistant will show you the thing that you'rein right over the phone. You'll be able to shop all over the town and never leave your home. ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1. A. turn to )2. A. and )3. A. can )4. A. all )5. A. what )6. A. With )7. A. use )8. A. go to )9. A. will see )10. A. interest B. turn over B. not B. can't B. none B. how B. In B. uses B. sit in B. see B. interested C. turn off C. so C. need C. both C. why C. By C. used C. ring up C. won't see C. interesting D. turn on D. but also D. needn't D. every D. where D. Without D. useful D. make phone calls D. doesn't see D. interests10 初三英语完形填空专项练习12 Martin is an American boy. He is eight years old. His parents he is now living with his grandmother in New York. One morning, Jimmy, one of his classmates, came to his home with an exercises book in his hand. Jimmy lives in a house not far from Martin's. They often go to school together. &Would you help me with this maths problem?& Jimmy said as soon as he came into the room. &It's too hard for me and I can't work it out.& &Let me try, & Martin said. &I 2 it isn't too hard for me. & 3 . 4 for us to do. & Jimmy 1 five years ago and( ( ( ( ( ( ()4.A. easy enough )5. A. borrow )6. A. expensive )7. A. to )8. A. place )9. A. passedB. enough easy B. lend B. cheap B. for B. took B. pastC. difficult enough C. bring C. important C. about C. dropped C. pastedD. enough difficult D. buy D. useful D. on D. bring D. passing)10. A. with their surprise B. in their surprise C. to their surprise D. of their surprise 13 The population problem may be the 1 one of the world today.The world'sMartin tried his best but he couldn’t work it out,population is growing people 32.Two thousand years ago, there were only 250 million 4 500 million. But at&If we had a small computer, all the problems would be said.the earth. Four hundred years ago,the number was 5the beginning of the &A small computer. . . , & Martin thought for a minute, then he said, &I've got an idea.century, the world's population was about 1,700 million. 1970, In 6 reportthis number was 3,600 million.In 1990, the number was five billion. A says that the world population will 7We can5one in a shop. & 6 , and we don’ t have enough money. & 7 some money.six billion by the end of the 20th century. This People say that by the year&A computer is veryis just ten 2010, ( ( ( ( ( ( ( 108after it9five billion .&That's OK, & said Martin. &We can ask the new president (总统)may be seven billion. B.greater C.greatest D.greating D.faster and fastHe said he would help anyone in trouble. I' m sure he will help us. He is very rich, you know.& So they decided to write a letter to the new president. Soon the letter was finished and they hurried to the post office. In front of the post office stood a small box. They 8 letter into the box carefully and went home happily. The next morning, they 9 the post office on their way to school. They found__10 _, the)1.A.great)2.A.faster and faster B.fast and fast )3.A.in )4.A.nearly )5.A.twenty )6.A.USA )7.A.past )8.A.weeks )9.A.get )10.A.this B.on B.more B.twelve B.UN B.pass B.months B.gets B.its C.atC.fastest and fastest D.for D.over D.twelfth D.PLA D.passes D.years D.reach D.itC.almost C.twentieth C.PRC C.passed C.seasons C.reached C.onethe box was not a post box but trash-box (果皮箱). ( ( ( )1.A. have died )2. A. sure )3.A. neither B. had died B. think B. either C. died C. hope C. too D. have been death D. wish D. also11( ( ( 初三英语完形填空专项练习14 English names and Chinese names are quite different in some 1 ways, but it's not hard for us to know. Unlike Chinese, most English people have 2 names. One is their family name, both 3 the given name. They with the first name. For _7 we can't call初三英语完形填空专项练习15 Mr White works in an office. He liked reading in bed when he was at school. It was bad for his 1 and now he has near sight ( 近视 ). But he wouldn’t want 3 him some trouble. a bus 2 to knowabout it and he never wears a pair of glasses. It oftenof the other names are given names. Their family name is use Mr, Mrs or Miss with the 4 example, we can 6One winter morning he was sent to a village school on business (出差 ). He 4name, but they never use 5at a stop in a small town. Then he had to walk there. The road to the village wasn’t smooth (平坦). He fell over some times and it 5 his clothes dirty. 6 he got to the village. 7a man named James Allan Green Mr Green, 8_him Mr James or Mr Allan. People usually use Jim because it's 9 to remember.James. Jim is short for JamesSuddenly it began to blow and it got colder. He was looking for the school while hiswas blown off. He began to run after it but he couldn’t get it. He couldn’t understand why 10 her family his hat ran into a house as if (似乎 ) it had 8 . And he ran into the house, 10 9 .But Chinese names are the opposite. A girl with the name Han Limeiname Han first. Of course, she can be called Ah Mei for short in China if you wish. ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1.A.another )2.A.one )3.A.above )4.A.last )5.A.their )6.A.ask )7.A.so )8.A.instead of )9.A.important )10.A.put B.other B.two B.front B.given C.others C.three C.back C.middle C.its C.call C.and D.the others D.four D.behind D.full D.it D.write D.but D.next to D.interesting D.was putA woman stopped him and shouted angrily, “ 鸡 )for?” ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1. A. ears )2. A. anybody else )3. A. follows )4. A. took off )5. A. let )6. A. At first )7. A. clothes )8. A. legs )9. A. always )10. A. What B. nose B. nobody B. takes B. got off B. made B. At home B. bag B. hands B. also B. Whyare you running after my hen (母C. mouth C. woman C. brings C. got on C. gave C. At times C. hat C. shoes C. either C. WhichD. eyes D. somebody D. carries D. came on D. felt D. At last D. glasses D. arms D. too D. WhoB.them B.say B.orB.for long C.so far B.easy B.putting C.difficult C.puts12 初三英语完形填空专项练习16 Once there was an old man in a town. He always forgot al-ways had to say to him, “Don’t forget this!” One day he went on a long trip (旅行 )alone. Before he “Now you have all these 3 2 home, his wife said, 1 things. So his wifeill just after I started high school. I had to stop money to pay my school bills.1school because my mother had noWe started working in people's gardens to save up e-nough money for me to go back to school 2 , I returned to school. Unluckily, my mother died the next year. Suddenlymy world went dark. I asked my headmaster if I could work for the school so I could pay my bills. He was a nice man and let me 3 in the school garden during the __4 I had. They are what you need for your trip. Take care of your 4 the train with it.things during the trip.” He went to the station, bought a ticket and About half 5 man andnot been able to study well because of my mother' s 65 .At the end of my second year,hour later, the conductor began to see the tickets. He came to the oldmost of my exams and was told I would have to repeat the year. After another summer 7 .6 , “Will you please show me your ticket?” The old man looked for his ticket in 7 . He was very worried. “I can’t find my ticket. Iworking in the school garden, I went back to lessons again. But suddenly I fellall his pockets, but he could not find really bought a ticket 8Because of my diseased was weak and couldn't work at school. I was hopeless(无望的). My headmaster told me not to 8 . And my teachers and classmates helped me a lot.I got on the train,” said the old man. 9 one,” said my station!”“I believe (相信)you bought a ticket. All right, you don’t have to buy the conductor kindly. “But how can I know where I’m going? the old man said sadly. ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1. A. a lot of )2. A. got )3. A. money )4. A. had on )5. A. a )6. A. say )7. A. it )8. A. when )9. A. other )10. A. forget B. a kind of B. left B. clothes B. went on B. an B. said B. this B. till B. the other B. get 17 When I was in my first year of middle school, C. a piece of C. went C. tickets C. got on C. the C. says C. that C. before C. the others C. remember D. a pair of D. moved D. things D. passed on D. this D. saying D. ticket D. after D. another D. see I can’t 10Now,I'm feeling better and will finish my third year. 9 . A few students 10 my poor clothes. They also call meMy life is still notfarmer& because I work in the school garden. But I know I have to deal with(面对) such problems. ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( my father died. And my mother was13)1.A. to go to )2. A. Certainly )3. A. work )4. A afternoon )5. A. disease )6.A. passed )7. A. tiredB. going to C. living in B. Probably C. Finally B. to work B morning B. death B. went through B. ill B give out B. hard B. like C. working C. night C. rest C. failed C. down C. go on C. difficult C. put onD. visiting the D. Usually D. study D. holidays D, work D. had D. asleep D. give away D. easy D. laugh .)8.A. give up )9. A. the same )10.A. laugh at
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语阅读理解100篇 的文章

随机推荐