拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求英语同义句和句型转换题各100个~~~~要问题加答案那种~~~最好句子短~~~~要是很好的话再加分~~~~~~~~~~~
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.Do remember to lock the door when you leave.______ _______you lock the door when you leave.2.The little girl wanted to know when her father could take her to Paris.The little girl wanted to know______ ______ be taken to Paris.3.French is not the first language in any of these countries.French is the first language in ______ _______ these countries.4.My uncle left the room. he said nothing to us.My uncle left the room______ _______ anything to us.5.He wasn't good at English. I thought.I____ _____ ______he was good at english.6.Both Mike and Mary have been to Beijing.(否定句)______Mike______Mary______been to Beijing.7.It took him an hour to write the letter.He _______an hour_______the letter.8.We should knock a long stick into the earth.A long stick _______ ________ _______into the earth.9.She paid 400 yuan for the new bike.The new bike_______ ______400 yuan.10.How about playing basketball with us?____ ______play football with us?11. "Will Wang Feng come here in a minute?" she asked.She asked______Wang Feng______ come here in a minute?12.Jim didn't visit the museum yesterday. He stayed at home.Jim stayed at home yesterday_______ ______visiting the museum.13.There are more people in China than in India.The________of China is________than that of India.14.The talk is very important.The talk is_____great______.15.He can't catch the bus if he doesn't run fast.He can't catch the bus______ he______fast.16.You should let someone repair the TV set.You should______the TV set __________. 17Jim wants to go boatingand his parents want to go boating, too.Jim wants to go boating and________ _______his parents.18.The ice on the lake was so thin that people couldn't skate on it.The ice on the lake was not ______ enough______people to____ _____.19.How many people are there in France.______ _____the population of France?20.We hold the International Kite Festival in Weifang every year.The International Kite Festival____ _______in Weifang every year.21.They say that Mr liu can speak German.______ ______that Mr Liu can speak German.22.My sister prefers reading to going shopping.My sister likes_______ ______than going shopping.My sister prefers____ _____rather than______ shopping.23.I feel like going to the zoo with my friends this Saturday.I_______like to____to the zoo with my friends this Saturday.24.He doesn't do any other things. He is only on internet.He is always on internet______ _____doing other things.25.The picture was usually put up in the park near the playground.The picture was put up in the park____to the playground as_______.26.It seems that he has had a cold.He seems_____ ______had a cold.27.The tree is so tall that we can't reach it.The tree is______tall______us ______ _____.28.I'm interested in the old museum in this city.The old museum in this city______ ______ _____me.29.They knew everything only after you told him.They knew______ _______ you told him.30.There are many trees around the house. It's my house.The house______many trees around is _______.31.I won't pass the exam if you don't help.I won't pass the exam ______ your_______.32.Father Christmas comes from a real person in history.Father Christmas is ________ ____ a real person in history.33.He doesn't know much Japanese.He ______ only a______Japanese.34.If you ask him, he will you tell you the truth._______him,______he will tell you the truth.35.She likes to make her own clothes. She doesn't like to buy them in shops.She prefers making her own clothes_____ _____buying them in shops.36.Neither Tom nor Jack read yesterday's newspaper.Tom didn't read yesterday's newspaper,_______ ________Jack.37.I heard he was singing in the next room.I heard_______ ______in the next room.38.Peter is 150 centimeters tall,so is Mike.Mike is the same_______ ______Peter.39.The doctor told him to stop smoking.The doctor told him to _____ _______smoking.40.Please don't make our room dirty.Please _____ our classroom____.41.The heavy rain stopped them from leaving home.The heavy rain_______ them _______ at home.42.This book isn't as interesting as that one.This book is _______interesting than that one.43.There are more people in this city than in that city.The _____ of this city is_______than _____of that one.44.This book has nothing to do with English.This book is_____ _______English.45.Bob had no teacher,but he learned English well at his young age.Bob________ ______English when he was young.46.There's nobody but a passenger in the bus.There's______ one passenger in the bus.47.Bob's lonely because it's difficult for him to make friends.Bob's lonely because he______ ________at making friends.48.Plant more trees every year and the desert will become green in a few years' time.If you plant more trees every year,the desert will______ ______ with green trees in a few years' time.49.The jacket cost so little that he bought it.The jacket _____ ______ ______for him to buy.50.His father is working.His father is ______ _______ 答案:1.Make sure 2.when to 3.none of 4.without saying 5.didn't think that 6.Neither nor has 7.spent writing(on) 8.should be knocked 9.cost her 10.Why not 11.if/whether would 12.instead of 13.population larger 14.of importance 15.unless runs 16.have repaired 17.so do 18.thick for skate on 19.What is 20.is held 21.It's said 22.reading better 23.would go 24.instead of 25.next usual 26.to have 27.too for to reach 28.is interesting to 29.nothing before/until 30with mine 31.without help 32.based on 33.knows little 34. Ask and 35.instead of 36.neither/nor did37.him singing 38.heitht as 39. give up 40.keep clean 41.kept staying 42.less 43.population larger that 44.not about 45.taught himself 46.only 47.is bad 48.be covered 49.was cheap enough 50.at work 1. We didn’t go out for a walk because it was raining. (变为简单句)We didn’t go out for a walk _______ _______ the rain.2. He was so excited that he couldn’t go to sleep. (变为简单句)He was _______ _______ _______ go to sleep.3. I don’t know when we will begin the work. (变为简单句)I don’t know _______ _______ _______ the work.4. You must finish all the work before you go to bed. (变为简单句)You must finish all the work _______ _______ to bed.5. He got up early in order that he could catch the early bus. (变为简单句)He got up early _______ _______ _______ catch the early bus. 6. We all expect him to come to the party. (变为复合句)We all expect _______ _______ _______ come to the party.7. We can’t decide where to go. (变为复合句)We can’t decide _______ _______ _______ go.8. Please tell me when to leave for the front. (变为复合句)Please tell me _______ we _______ leave for the front.9. Now I will show you how to do the work. (变为复合句)Now I will show you _______ _______ _______ do the work.10. You should put them back after you use them. (变为复合句)You should put them back _______ _______ them. 参考答案1. because, of.because引导的原因状语从句改为简单句时可用because of + 名词.2. too, excited, to.so…that引导结果状语从句,变为简单句时,如果that从句为否定式,可用too + 形容词 + to结构.3. when, to, begin.在when引导的宾语从句中,变简单句时,可用when + 不定式结构.4. before, going.在before引导的时间状语从句中,如果主从句的主语相同,那么变为简单句时可用介词before改写.5. in, order, to.in order that 引导目的状语从句,变为简单句时可用in order to + 动词原形改写.6. that, he, will.根据句意“我们都期望他能来参加这个晚会”可把该简单句改为含宾语从句的复合句.7. where, we, should.疑问词where +不定式作动词decide的宾语,根据句意,可把其变为由连接副词where引导的宾语从句(from www.zkenglish.com).8. when, will.疑问词when +不定式短语作动词tell的宾语,根据句意,可把其变为由连接副词when引导的宾语从句.9. how, you, should.疑问词how +不定式短语作动词show的宾语,根据句意,可把其变为由连接副词how引导的宾语从句(from www.zkenglish.com).10. after, using.在after引导的时间状语从句中,如果主从句的主语相同,那么变为简单句时可用介词after改写 第一关:把下列句子改为一般疑问句
1 Mr Brown has to take exercise every morning
________Mr Brown________to take exercise every morning?
2 Mr Zhang taught her maths last year
________Mr Zhang________her maths last year?
3 There are some birds in that tall tree
________there________birds in that tall tree?
4 Betty did very well in her English exam
________Betty________very well in her English exam?
5 Tom has lunch at school every day
________Tom________lunch at school every day?
第二关:同义句改写
6 English is not the first language in any of these countries
English________the first language in________of these countries
7 What’s the population of China?
________is the population of China?
8 They lost to No 4 Middle School
They________the match________No 4 Middle School
9 The man with black hair has been caught yesterday
The man________black hair has been caught yesterday
10 Nobody else in his class can speak English as fluently as he
He________English________fluently in his class
11 With the teacher’s help,we passed the exam
________the teacher’s help,we passed the exam
12 The twins aren’t good at English
The twins are________English
13 They have been here for a month
They have been here________a month
14 It is our duty to keep our environment clean and tidy
________our environment clean and tidy is our duty
15 John knows something about it only after I told him
John knows________about it________I told him
第三关:对划线部分提问
16 My kite is broken
________with your kite?
17 He spent a whole morning cleaning the room
________he________cleaning the room?
18 They decided not to go there again
________they decide not to do?
19 We have studied English for about three years
________have you studied English?
20 They have a meeting once a week
________do they have a meeting?
21 There are three students in the classroom
________students are there in the classroom?
22 It’s very wet and cold today
________is the weather________today?
23 He went to the hospital to have a check up on his eyesight
________he go to the hospital?
24 They had a big dinner in Beijing yesterday
________and________did they have a big dinner?
25 He will be back in two days
________will he be back?
第四关:完成反意疑问句
26 There is little water in the bottle,________?
27 I don’t think he is at home,________?
28 That’s a good idea,________?
29 Don’t writ on the blackboard,________?
30 You had better go to school now,________?
31 Not everyone likes children,________?
32 I’m much better today,________?
33 Something is wrong with your bike,________?
34 Lucy had nothing for lunch,________?
35 This is an old man,________?
第五关:改为被动语态
36 Where did he plant the apple tree?
Where________the apple tree________?
37 Can you think of another way to keep the room clean?
Can another way________of to keep the room clean?
38 When did they grow vegetable?
When________vegetable________?
第六关:合并成含有宾语从句的复合句
39 Will the most popular singers come to Changchun on May Day? My sister asked
My sister asked________the most popular singers________come to Changhun on May Day
40 Where does h live? I don’t know
I don’t know
41 Is the earth round? The little boy asked
The little boy asked________the earth________round
42 When does the train leave? I want to know
I want to know________the train
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码句型转换专练_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
句型转换专练
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩3页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Unit 5 Our School Life Topic 1 How do you usually come to school? Ⅰ.单项选择。 (10 分) ( )1.The Browns usually drive to the park on Sundays. But today they go to the park _____ . A.on feet B.on foot C.by foot D.on the foot ( )2.Bob often _____ his _____ after supper. A. homework B. homework C. homework D. homework ( )3.The boy likes playing _____ basketball very much. A.a B.an C.the D./ ( )4.―_____ does he meet his friends? ―_____ a month. A.H Twice B.H Twice C.W Two D.W Two ( )5.―What do you usually do _____ weekdays after school? ―I usually play football. A.in B.at C.on D.for ( )6.Mr. King sometimes _____ the subway home. A.take B.taking C.takes D.to take ( )7.―What does Fang Yan do in her free time? ―She often goes _____. A.swimming B.swim C.to swim D.swims ( )8.―What time do you usually go to bed? ―_____ about a quarter to ten. A.For B.At C.In D.On ( )9.Zhao Lin _____ to Beijing by train often. He usually goes by plane. A.isn?t go B.doesn?t go C.doesn?t goes D.don?t go ( )10.Sam _____ walks to school. He always go to school by bike. A.sometimes B.often C.never D.seldom Ⅱ.情景交际。 分) (5 根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。其中有两项 是多余的。 A:Hi, Wang Li! What time do you usually get up on weekdays? B:I always get up at about six o?clock. A: 11 How do you usually go to school? B: 12 But sometimes I go to school by bus. A:By the way, where does your mother work? B:She works in a factory. She makes shoes. A: 13 B:She usually goes to work by subway. A:Where does she have lunch? B: 14 It takes her too much time to come back home for lunch. A:Oh, it?s time for class. 15 B:Let?s go. A. The early bird catches the worm. B. How does she usually go to work? C. By bike. D. How often does she go to work? E. She has lunch in the factory. F. What about you? G. Come on! Ⅲ.完形填空。 (10 分) On Sundays, Li Lei gets up at six thirty. He has 16 at eight. Then he helps his mother 17 the housework. At ten he leaves 18 and goes shopping 19 . At about eleven o?clock he comes 20 home. He likes 21 very much. He helps his mother with the cooking. They 22 lunch at twelve. In the afternoon he often 23 games with his friends. They have 24 at six thirty. In the evening he does his homework. Sometimes, he 25 TV. He goes to bed at nine. ( )16. A.food B.breakfast C.lunch D.supper ( )17. A.in B.on C.with D.from ( )18. A.home B.house C.room D.classroom ( )19. A.by bike B.by a bike C.by the bike D.by his bike ( )20. A.for B.to C.back D.from ( )21. A.cook B.cooking C.the cook D.the cooking ( )22. A.to have B.having C.have D.has ( )23. A.plays B.is playing C.takes D.is taking ( )24. A.work B.homework C.housework D.supper ( )25. A.sees B.looks C.is watching D.watches Ⅳ.阅读理解。 (30 分) (A) Hi, I?m Zhu Hua. I?m a junior high school student in Beijing. There are twenty-six boys and twenty-two girls in my class. Half of the students come to school by bike. Five boys and four girls come to school on foot. About a quarter of us come to school by bus. The rest come to school by subway. We?re all from China. We?re good friends. 根据短文内容,完成下面表格。 Students Number 26. By bike 27. By bus 28. By subway 29. On foot 30.(B) What do you often do on weekends?Some people like to stay at home. Other people like to go out and play sports. My friend Jack works in a factory on weekdays. On weekends, he always does the same thing. On Saturdays he washes his car and on Sundays he goes to a village with his family by car. His uncle and aunt have a farm there. It isn?t a big one. But there?s always much work to do on the farm. The children run and play on the farm. Jack and his wife help their uncle in the field. At the end of the day, they have supper at his uncle?s home. And then they go home by car. 根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。 ( )31.Nobody likes to stay at home on weekends. ( )32.Jack works in a factory every day. ( )33.Jack?s uncle has a very big farm. ( )34.On Sundays Jack often goes to his uncle?s farm with his family by car. ( )35.Jack goes home without supper. (C) Jeff and John are good friends. They are from different countries. They are now in China. They are in the same class. Jeff is twelve, but John is eleven. Jeff is from the U.S.A. and John is from England. They both speak English. Jeff usually goes to school on foot. John usually goes to school by subway. Mr.Yang is their Chinese teacher. Jeff is good at Chinese. He can speak Chinese very well. But John can?t. He can only speak a little Chinese. Mr.Yang and Jeff often help him with his Chinese. 根据短文内容,完成下列各题。 36.Jeff is American, but John is English.(改为同义句) Jeff and John _____ from different _____ . 37.Jeff usually goes to school on foot.(改为同义句) Jeff usually _____ _____ school. 38.Who can speak Chinese very well, Jeff or John? __________________________________________________ 39.How does John usually go to school? __________________________________________________ 40.Do you think Mr.Yang is a good teacher? __________________________________________________ 第三部分 写作(25 分) Ⅰ.词汇部分。 (10 分) (A)根据句意及首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。 41.In our school, very f_____ students go to school by car. 42.Jane s_____ goes to school on foot. She usually takes a bus to school. 43.Please wait for (等待) a little w_____. I have to put on my running shoes. 44.―How often does Jane go to the park? ―O_____ a week. 45.―Can you tell me something about your school l_____ in America? ―Sure. (B)根据句意,用括号内所给单词的正确形式填空。 46.―What does Ellen usually do after school? ―She usually _____ (watch) TV. 47.―How do _____ (America) students usually go to school? ―Well, they usually walk or take a yellow school bus to school. 48.Betty writes to his father _____ (two) a week. 49.He usually goes ______ (swim) in his free time. 50.Yu Jing sometimes _____ (ride) a bike to school. Ⅱ.句型转换。 分) (5 51.The old man usually walks to the shop.(改为同义句) The old man usually goes to the shop _____ _____ . 52.Mike often goes to the zoo by bus.(改为同义句) Mike often _____ a _____ to the zoo. 53.Mrs.Read goes shopping three times a week.(对画线部分提问) _____ _____ does Mrs.Read go shopping? 54.I usually read books on Sundays.(对画线部分提问) _____ do you usually _____ on Sundays? 55.Maria often takes the subway home.(改为一般疑问句) _____ Maria often _____ the subway home? Unit 5 Our School Life Topic 2 He is running on the playground. Ⅰ.单项选择。 (10 分) ( )1.Jack loves _____ best. He often borrows books from the library. A.read B.to reads C.reading ( )2.―Would you like to come and play soccer, Jim? ―_____ A.No, I wouldn?t. B.Good idea! C.Thank you. ( )3.―Where are Jim and Tom? Their mother is looking for them. ―They _____ at the moment. A.run B.runs C.are running ( )4.Look, the children _____ in the gym. A.is dancing B.are dancing C.dance ( )5.―Excuse me, _____ I borrow this book? ―Of course. A.am B.may C.must ( )6.―How long can I _____ the VCD? ―A week. A.borrow B.see C.buy ( )7.―What are you doing? ―I?m _____ my English book. A.looking after B.looking at C.looking for ( )8.Don?t make any noise. We _____ to the news. A.listened B.listen C.are listening ( )9.―Let me help you find the lost purse. ―Thank you very much. ―_____D.readsD.You?re right.D.running D.to danceD.whereD.keepD.looking like D.listens A.That?s nothing. B.Don?t thank me. C.It?s OK. D.It?s a pleasure. )10.―Excuse me, do you have any basketballs? ―Sorry, we don?t have any. ―_____ A.Oh, I want to buy it. B.Thank you all the same C.Bye-bye. D.It doesn?t matter. Ⅱ.情景交际。 分) (5 从Ⅱ栏中找出Ⅰ栏的答语。其中有一项是多余的。 Ⅰ Ⅱ ( )11.Where is Jane? A.Three weeks. ( )12.What are they doing? B.Yes, he is. ( )13.Would you like to play soccer? C.She is in the lab. ( )14.How long can I keep it? D.Good idea! ( )15.Is Tom having lunch at home now? E.No, I wouldn?t. F.They are dancing. Ⅲ.完形填空。 (10 分) Look! The bus 16 at a small bus stop. A man 17 out of the window. He sees a woman. She is selling 18 . The man wants 19 a cake. But he doesn?t want to go out because it is raining. The man sees a boy. The boy is 20 the window. “Come here, boy.” the man says, “Do you know 21 the cake is?” “Twenty fen.” the boy says. The man 22 the boy forty fen and asks him to buy two cakes. “One is for you and 23 is for me.” he says to the boy. After 24 minutes, the boy comes back. He 25 a cake. He gives the man twenty fen and says, “Sorry, there is only one cake left.” ( )16.A.stop B.is stopping C.stopping D.stops ( )17.A.looks B.look C.is looking D.are looking ( )18.A.cake B.bread C.cakes D.breads ( )19.A.buy B.buys C.to buy D.buying ( )20.A.near B.on C.in D.of ( )21.A.how much B.how many C.whose D.what ( )22.A.buys B.borrows C.sells D.gives ( )23.A.another B.the other cake C.one D.the other ( )24.A.much B.a C.a few D.a little ( )25.A.have B.is having C.is hasing D.is have Ⅳ.阅读理解。 (30 分) (A) Jim wants to borrow a book from a new library. He comes to the library with Jack. They can?t see any librarians(图书管理员) there, but only some robots(机器人) standing there. Then Jim says to one of the robots, “Hey, give me the book.” But the robot doesn?t work. “What?s wrong with the robot? ” he asks Jack. Then Jack tells him, “When you want to borrow something from someone, you must say ?please? first.” When the robot hears this, it begins to laugh. Jim?s face turns red. 根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。 ( )26.There aren?t any librarians in the library. ( )27.There are some robots in the library. ( )28.There is something wrong with the robot. ( )29.The robot gives Jim the book. ( )30.Jim?s face turns red because he knows that he isn?t polite (有礼貌的). (B) Peter is thirteen years old. He is in Grade Two this year. He likes reading news and watching football games. And he often reads newspapers. He does his best to know where and when there is going to be a football game. Now Peter is having lunch. He is listening to the radio, too. He is very happy because there is going to be a nice football game on TV at four this afternoon. He wants to watch it very much. But he is going to have English and Chinese tests. He thinks hard and finds a way finally. “Hello, Mrs. Black!” Peter says to his teacher on the telephone, “Peter is ill in bed. He wants to ask for half a day?s leave(请半天假).” “Oh, I?m sorry to hear that.” says Mrs. Black, “But who?s that?” ( “It?s my father, Mrs. Black.” )31.Peter is a _____ . A.middle school student B.doctor C.worker D.teacher ( )32.Peter will be in _____ next year. A.Grade Two B.Grade Three C.Grade One D.Grade Four ( )33.Peter often reads newspapers because _____ . A.he likes reading news B.he likes reading stories C.he wants to know where and when a football game will be held D.his father wants him to read them ( )34.Peter wants to ask for half a day?s leave because _____ . A.his father is ill in bed B.he wants to watch the football game C.he doesn?t like to have English or Chinese tests D.he is ill in bed ( )35.Which of the following sentences (句子) is RIGHT? A.Mrs. Black is going to take Peter to see a doctor. B.Peter wants to watch TV at four in the afternoon. C.Peter is a clever(聪明的) boy. D.Peter is a good student. (C) It?s five o?clock in the afternoon. The last class is over. Some students are going home and some students are going to the dining room. The football players are doing some exercise on the playground. Some students are swimming in the swimming pool. Others are warming up(做准备动作) near the pool. Many students love music. The members of the school band are practicing(练习) in the garden. In the computer room, there are some students playing computer games. In the library, some students are reading Ren’ai English Post. After-school activities(课外活动) are really fun. 根据短文内容,回答问题。 36.When is the last class over? ______________________________________________ 37.Are some students going home after class? ______________________________________________ 38.Where are some students swimming? ______________________________________________ 39.What are some students doing in the computer room? ______________________________________________ 40.What are some students doing in the library? ______________________________________________ 第三部分 写作(25 分) Ⅰ.词汇部分。 (10 分) (A)根据句意,从方框中选择合适的单词或词组并用其适当形式填空。 ( shelf, keep, picture, use, clean 41.Many students _____ Ren’ai Project English workbooks now. They?re helpful for them to study English well. 42.Here is a _____ of our town. It looks beautiful. 43.There are many books on these _____ . 44.―How long can I _____ the book? ―Two weeks. 45.―Where is Mom? ―She _____ the house. (B)根据句意及首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。 46.You must r_____ the books to the library on time. 47.He is good at swimming. He likes to swim in the swimming p_____. 48.I can?t see anybody e_____ in the classroom but(除了) Lily. 49.He often b_____ some books from the school library. 50.The Great Wall is w_____. I hope(希望) I can go to climb it one day. Ⅱ.综合填空。 分) (5 根据短文内容在空白处填入适当的单词或短语。 It?s Sunday morning. Many boys and girls are in the park. Some of them are singing under the tree, some 51 in the river, other children are playing games behind the hill. Maria is 52 American girl. She is in the park, too. Where is she? Oh, she is on the hill. What 53 over there? She is sitting and 54 a book. She likes reading very much. Tom is an English boy. He is five. He is too young. He can?t go to school. Now he is 55 a kite with his father in the park. 51. _____ 52. _____ 53. _____ 54. _____ 55. _____ Unit 5 Our School Life Topic 3 My school life is very interesting. Ⅰ.单项选择。 (10 分) ( )1.We often do our outdoor _____ at 4:20. A.activity B.act C.activities D.active ( )2.―Where?s Mike? ―He is working _____ physics _____ in the classroom. A. problem B. problem C. problems D. problems ( )3.Linlin often wears a red skirt. She _____ like red very much. A.must B.can C.would D.may ( )4.History is a useful subject. We can learn _____ the past. A.of B.about C.from D.at ( )5.How many music _____ do you have every week? A.class B.class? C.lessons D.lesson ( )6.― _____ do you like science? ―Because it?s interesting. A.What B.When C.Which D.Why ( )7.He often _____ English _____ his classmates. So his English is wonderful. A. to B. with C. with D. to ( )8.―_____ class are you having? ―We are having an English class. A.Which B.What C.When D.Why ( )9.There is a soccer game _____ Class One and Class Two on the playground at 5:00 this afternoon. A.of B.both C.between D.on ( )10.Tom often _____ TV on Saturday evenings, but now he is _____ stories. A. reading B. reads C. reading D. looking Ⅱ.情景交际。 分) (5 根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。其中有两项 是多余的。 A: Hello! May I speak to David, please? B: This is David speaking. Who?s this? A: 11 B: Hello, Li Lei. 12 A: I?m doing my homework. B: I think you must be learning physics. A: Yes. You?re right. 13 B: Because physics is your favorite subject. A: David, we want to play soccer this afternoon. 14 B: Yes, I?d love to. 15 A: We want to meet on the playground at 1:00 p.m. See you then. Bye. B: Bye-bye. A. When and where do you meet? B. I?m Li Lei. C. How are you? D. What are you doing? E. Would you like to come with us? F. This is Li Lei. G. Why do you think so? Ⅲ.完形填空。 (10 分) This is our school. There is a very nice 16 in our school. It is big and bright. It has all 17 of books and newspapers in it. We can 18 story books, picture books, English books and many 19 books there. We can 20 do some reading there. Maria likes reading very much. She goes to the library every day, and she often has her 21 by the window(窗口). Li Ming 22 borrows some books and reads them in it. He likes books. I?m going to borrow an 23 story book. Our English teacher often 24 us to do more(更多的) speaking and reading. I like English very much. I 25 I can do well in English. What about your school? ( )16.A.dining room B.classroom C.library D.playground ( )17.A.kind B.kinds C.many D.lots ( )18.A.borrow B.buy C.look D.see ( )19.A.others B.another C.the other D.other ( )20.A.both B.also C.not D.too ( )21.A.seat B.book C.bag D.sit ( )22.A.never B.seldom C.can?t D.usually ( )23.A.interesting B.English C.Chinese D.American ( )24.A.says B.speaks C.tells D.talks ( )25.A.say B.think C.don?t think D.thinking Ⅳ.阅读理解。 (30 分) (A) Kate is a little girl. She?s only five. She is not at school. She doesn?t know how to read or write. But her sister Mary is a student. She knows how to read and write. One day, Mary sees her little sister in the room. She is at the table. There is a pencil in her hand. She is writing. “What are you writing, Kate?” she asks. “I?m writing to my friend, Rose.” says Kate. “But how can you? You don?t know how to write.” says her sister. “Well.” says Kate, “It doesn?t matter. Rose doesn?t know how to read, either(也).” ( )26.Kate doesn?t go to school because she is too _____. A.young B.old C.tall D.short ( )27.Kate and Mary are _____. A.friends B.sisters C.brothers D.classmates ( )28.One day, Kate is writing to _____. A.Mary B.Rose C.her father D.her mother ( )29.Can Kate write? A.Yes, she can?t. B.No, she can. C.Yes, she can. D.No, she can?t. ( )30. _____ can?t write. A.Kate and Mary B.Rose and Mary C.Kate and Rose D.A and C (B) 108 Wensan Road London, 85 A 100 England March 1st, 2008 Dear Kate, I am writing to you in English. I hope you can understand it. I love studying in London and I have many new friends. Most of them are my classmates. From Monday to Friday, we have Chinese, math, physics and P.E. in the morning. I like Chinese and physics, because they?re interesting. I don?t like math. It?s too boring. At noon, I have to have lunch at school because my home is far from my school. We usually have two classes in the afternoon, art and politics. We finish our classes at 3:30 p.m. After school, my friends and I always play soccer on the playground. And then we go home by bus. On weekends, we have no classes. We often go to the park and sometimes we go to the movies in the evening. We see movies twice a month. I like some famous stars like Jackie Chan. Oh, I have no time to write more. Please write back soon. Best wishes, Wang Gang ( )31.Where is the writer studying? A.In America. B.In China. C.In England. D.In Canada. ( )32.How many classes does Wang Gang have on weekdays? A.Six. B.Four. C.Two. D.No classes. ( )33.The writer doesn?t like _____ at all, because it?s too boring. A.Chinese B.art C.movie D.math ( )34.How does the writer go home every day? A.On foot. B.By bike. C.By bus. D.By car. ( )35.The writer and his friends go to the movies _____ . A.once a week B.once a month C.twice a week D.twice a month (C) To: Churchill Language School, Oxford(牛津) From: Amy Chen I would like to study at your school. I am a driver in Henan. I like studying English and find it very useful for my work. Can I study in your language (语言) school? I want to stay in England for six months. Where can I stay in Oxford?To: Amy Chen From: Churchill Language School, Oxford We have ten-month courses for people who want to study English. There is a house for students next to the school, in Park Road, at Number 1123. You need a visa. 根据上面的两份电子邮件,填写出国签证(VISA)申请表。 VISA APPLICATION FORM The name of the school Amy?s job Subject The time of study in school Address36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 第三部分 写作(25 分)Ⅰ.词汇部分。 (10 分) (A)根据句意及首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。 41.―What day is it today? ―M_____. It?s the second day of the week. 42.H_____ is boring, but it is useful. We can learn about the past. 43.It is i_____ to fly kites in spring. 44.Xiao Hong is the best student in her class. She always works h_____. 45.―I w_____ you good luck in America. ―Thanks. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。 46.It is not _____ (容易的) for us to learn English well. 47.Xiao Hong always studies hard. We should _____ (学习) from her. 48.My classmates are _____ (友好的) to me. 49.―What _____ (别的) things do you want? ―I want to use some rulers. 50.―What do you think of English? ―It?s _____(难的) and boring, and I don?t like it at all. Ⅱ.句型转换。 分) (5 51.We have six lessons every day. (对画线部分提问) __________________________________________________ 52.I listen to the radio every Friday.(改成现在进行时) __________________________________________________ 53.I like geography best.(对画线部分提问) __________________________________________________ 54.It?s not easy to study English well.(改为同义句) __________________________________________________ 55.How does she like math?(改为同义句) __________________________________________________Unit 6 Our Local Area Ⅰ.单项选择。 (10 分) ( )1.There _____ a stone horse and several chairs on the second floor of this building. A.am B.is C.are D.be ( )2.―_____ there two bedrooms and a small study in the house? ―Emm. I am not sure. A.Am B.Is C.Are D.Be ( )3.―Are there _____ model cars on the desk? ―No, there aren?t. A.some B.much C.any D.a ( )4.―What do you think of the new book? ―There are _____ new words in it. It?s too difficult for me. A.little B.few C.so much D.so many ( )5.―Kangkang, how many apples are there _____ the tree? ―Too many. A.in B.on C.near D.under ( )6.The old man lives _____ the _____ floor. I often go there to look after him. A. two B. second C. second D. second ( )7.―Where do you usually do your homework? ―I usually do my homework in my _____. A.study B.washroom C.kitchen D.living room ( )8.Aunt Li isn?t at home. Can you help her _____ her baby? A.look like B.look after C.look around D.look for ( )9.―Where is Guzhou? ―Let?s _____ the map of China. A.have a look B.have a look at C.look D.look after ( )10.Judy, don?t put your keys here. _____, please. A.Put them away B.Put up them C.Put them up D.Put away them Ⅱ.情景交际。(5 分) 根据对话情景,在画线处填上适当的单词,使对话完整通顺。 W: I need my bag. 11 it in that drawer? M: Let me 12 . Yes, there is a bag. W: Is 13 a pencil-box in the bag? M: No, there isn?t. But there are some books in it. W: Are they English books? M: Yes, they are. Are they your English books? W: No, they aren?t. There aren?t 14 English books in my bag. M: Oh, I?m 15 . It?s not your bag. 11. _____ 12. _____ 13. _____ 14. _____ 15. _____ Ⅲ.完形填空。 (10 分) Hello, everyone. My name is Jim. I?m a student. Our classroom is big and nice. There are 16 pictures on the walls. We have thirty desks and chairs 17 the room. They are for the 18 . There are 19 Chinese and science books in my desk. There are colored pictures 20 the science books. I come to school 21 7:30 a.m. I 22 three lessons in the morning and three in the afternoon. I like history, science and some other subjects. I 23 my homework on the computer. I?m good 24 sports. And I love 25 basketball very much. I like my school life very much. ( )16.A.not B.a C.some D.any ( )17.A.in B.at C.on D.near ( )18.A.teachers B.girls C.boys D.students ( )19.A.a B.the C.an D.some ( )20.A.for B.in C.with D.of ( )21.A.at B.on C.in D.from ( )22.A.have B.get C.study D.give ( )23.A.make B.play C.do D.work ( )24.A.at B.in C.for D.to ( )25.A.playing B.plays C.play D.play the Ⅳ.阅读理解。(30 分) (A) Li Qiang and Li Gang are twins. But their living habits(习惯) are quite different. Now let?s go to Li Qiang?s room. Li Qiang cleans his bedroom every day and puts everything in the right place. Look! There is a computer on the desk. There are two balls under the bed. A guitar and a kite are on the wall. Some books are on the shelf. So he must be a careful boy. Now let?s go to Li Gang?s room. The room is in a mess. Can we see his clothes on the desk? Oh, yes. We can see a fork(叉子) and a knife on the desk, too. Li Gang never does any cleaning on weekends. So his room is in such a mess. What do you think of Li Qiang and Li Gang? Li Qiang is a good boy. Li Gang should(应当) learn from his brother. 根据短文内容,完成下列各题。 26.The guitar is _____ _____ _____ . 27.Li Qiang?s bedroom is always _____ and tidy (整齐). ( )28.What can we see on Li Gang?s desk? A.His clothes and a computer. B.A kite, a fork and a knife. C.His clothes, a fork and a knife. ( )29.What does “in a mess” mean in Chinese? A.杂乱无章 B.整洁 C.漂亮 D.拥挤 ( )30.Which of the following sentences is NOT true? A.Li Qiang and Li Gang are brothers. B.Li Gang does not clean his bedroom on weekends. C.Li Gang is a careful boy. D.Li Qiang does some cleaning every day. (B) Jim lived in the country. He loved playing in the river near his old house, but now his father has a job in a big city, so he moves there with his family. Their new house has a garden, but the garden is very small. So Jim isn?t happy. “Is there a river nearby (附近)?” he asks his mother on the first morning. His mother answers, “No, there isn?t. But there?s a nice park near here, and there?s a pool in it. We are going there this afternoon.” Hearing it (听到这个消息), Jim is happy now. After lunch, Jim and his mother go to the park. Jim wants to walk near the pool, but there is a sign (牌子) in front of it. His mother reads it to him, “Be careful! This pool is dangerous(危险的). 367 people have fallen (掉进) into it.” Jim looks into the pool carefully, and he says, “But I can?t see them.” ()31.There is _____ near Jim?s old house. A.a tree B.a garden C.a river D.a park ( )32.Jim moves to a big city because _____ . A.he likes the big city B.their new house in the big city has a nice garden C.there is a pool in the garden D.his father has a job in the big city ( )33.Jim becomes happy because _____ . A.he?s going to the park with a pool in it B.he?s going to play in the river C.he?s going to see their nice garden D.he?s going to play with some new friends ( )34.The sign tells people _____ . A.the water in the pool is dangerous B.not to walk near the pool C.not to look at the pool D.to take care of the pool ( )35.Which of the following statements is NOT right? A.Jim?s father is a worker. B.Jim likes playing in the river. C.367 people have fallen into the pool. D.Jim gets into the pool and swims in it. (C) My name is Chen Lan. My home is in Gulangyu. Where is Gulangyu, do you know? It is in Xiamen. It is near the sea (海). Gulangyu is a small place, but it is very nice and clean. There are no cars, no buses and no bikes. People only walk. So it is very quiet (安静的). My house is in the middle of Gulangyu. Behind my house there is a big old tree. My grandfather tells me the tree is very old. There are many birds in the tree. We call it “bird tree”. My house is near the sea. The sea is big and blue. There are a lot of fish in the sea. After school, I go there and catch fish with my friends. It is very interesting. I like eating and catching fish. 根据短文内容,回答问题。 36.Why do people only walk in Gulangyu? __________________________________________________ 37.Where is the “bird tree”? __________________________________________________ 38.What color is the sea? __________________________________________________ 39.Are there any fish in the sea? __________________________________________________ 40.What does Chen Lan do after school? _______________________________________________________ 第三部分 写作(25 分) Ⅰ.词汇部分。 (10 分) (A)根据短文内容和首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。 Tom?s bedroom is very small. There is a nice guitar n 41 the window. There is a desk near the window, too. It?s big and nice. A clock is on the desk. N 42 to the clock there is a lamp. The bed is in f 43 of the desk. There is a chair b 44 the desk. U 45 the chair there is a soccer ball. He loves playing soccer very much. 41._____ 42. _____ 43. _____ 44. _____ 45. _____ (B)根据句意,从方框中选择合适的单词,并用其适当形式填空。 chair, two, put, watch, be 46.―Where?s your study? ―It?s on the _____ floor, next to my bedroom. 47.There are two _____ in the house. We always sit on them and read books. 48.Children like _____ TV a lot. But it is not good for their eyes. 49.There _____ a knife, a pen and two pencils in the box. 50.Our math teacher often _____ his keys in the drawer. Ⅱ.综合填空。 分) (5 根据汉语句意提示,完成英文句子。 51.为什么不上楼看一看呢? Why not _____ _____ and have a look? 52.我的房子前面有一棵大树。 There is a big tree _____ _____ _____ my house. 53.这是你的书,请把它们收起来吧! Here are your books, _____ _____ _____ , please. 54.妈妈正在厨房里做饭。 My mother is cooking _____ _____ _____. 55.我很高兴收到你的来信。 I?m very glad to _____ a letter _____ you. Unit 6 Our Lnocal Area Topic 2 What kind of home do you live i? Ⅰ.单项选择。 (10 分) ( )1.― _____ ―It?s an apartment building. A.What?s your home? B.Where?s your house? C.What kind of house do you live in? D.Where?s the home? ( )2.―I?m afraid your radio is _____ . ―Oh, I?m really sorry about that. A.very quietly B.too quietly C.too loud D.very loudly ( )3.―Hello, may I speak to Mary? ―Sorry, the _____ is bad. Could you speak loudly? A.call B.girl C.telephone D.line ( )4.―Where are you going? ―I?m going to the _____ to keep money. A.bank B.supermarket C.museum D.cinema ( )5.―Did you get my e-mail today? ―Oh, there?s _____ with my computer. It doesn?t work. A.anything wrong B.wrong anything C.wrong something D.something wrong ( )6.― _____ ―I can?t find my bag. A.What?s matter? B.What?s that? C.What?s the wrong? D.What?s the matter? ( )7.The old woman lives _____ a house _____ a garden. A. and B. with C. with D. in ( )8.There are some shops close _____ the building _____ this area. A. in B. to C. from D. at ( )9.―When are you going to clean your room? ―I?m so busy, but I?ll _____ clean it for me. A.get my sister to B.get my sister C.ask my sister D.get my sister for ( )10.Listen! I hear the girl _____ in the next room. A.singing B.sings C.to sing D.song Ⅱ.情景交际。 分) (5 根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。其中有一项 是多余的。 A: Excuse me. 11 I?m Linda. B: Oh, welcome! I?m Karen. A: 12 B: Of course. 13 A: I want to call my mother. 14 B: Oh, your telephone is OK. You must dial (拨号) nine before you dial the telephone number. A: Really? Thank you. 15 A. What?s the matter? B. I?ll try again. C. Would you like to help me? D. But I think there is something wrong with my telephone. E. Is there a bank here? F. I?m your new neighbor. Ⅲ.完形填空。 (10 分) Li Lei is a student. He 16 in an apartment. He thinks the apartment 17 comfortable (舒适的). Jane?s house is 18 from her school. So she lives in the dormitory. She can live 19 her classmates and friends. The Greens have a big farm. They live in a 20 . They think it?s quiet and 21 . Mrs. Wang lives in a townhouse. She lives with her 22 . She thinks it’s convenient (方便的). 23 kind of house do you live in? What do you think 24 it? Please email me 25 wonghong@126. com. Thank you! ( )16.A.lives B.comes C.studies D.walks ( )17.A.are B.is C.am D.be ( )18.A.go B.behind C.near D.far ( )19.A.at B.on C.with D.in ( )20.A.apartment B.farmhouse C.townhouse D.dormitory ( )21.A.beautiful B.quiet C.clean D.careful ( )22.A.father B.family C.mother D.brother ( )23.A.why B.when C.what D.where ( )24.A.in B.off C.on D.of ( )25.A.at B.to C.on D.in Ⅳ.阅读理解。 (30 分) (A) It?s Sunday today. Jim doesn?t go to school. He stays at home. He loves his father and mother very much. They are not at home now. He wants to do some housework for them. Look! He is cleaning the floor with a broom (扫帚). Oh, the window is too high. He must stand on a chair to clean it. Now he is cleaning the floor with a mop(拖把). He works hard, and after he finishes (完 成) cleaning, the windows and the floor look new and clean. But Jim looks a little dirty(脏的). Jim is a good boy. Do you think so? ( )26.Jim stays at home _____ . A.every day B.in the morning C.on Sunday D.in the afternoon ( )27.Jim goes to school _____ . A.every day B.on weekdays C.on Sundays D.on weekend ( )28.Jim cleans the floor with _____ . A.a broom B.a mop C.his friend D.both A and B ( )29.Can Jim clean the window standing on a chair? A.Yes, he can. B.It doesn?t matter. C.No, he can?t. D.That?s all right. ( )30.Which of the following sentences is NOT right? A.Jim doesn?t go to school on Sundays. B.Jim is working hard. C.Jim often helps his parents to do some housework. D.Jim is not a good boy. (B) A: Hello, Green Community Service Center. Can I help you? B: Yes, please. I want to rent a room. A: What?s your name, please? B: Jane Green. A: Are you a student? B: No, I?m a teacher. Do you have a single room? A: Yes, we do. B: Is it a fully furnished (带家具的) room? A: Of course it is.But you can?t cook in the room. B: I see. I often eat out. How much does it cost per month? A: 800 yuan per month. B: OK, that?s good. When can I move in? A: You can come when we finish cleaning the room. By the way, what?s your telephone number? B: . A: OK!When it?s ready, I?ll call you. B: Thanks a lot. A: You are welcome. 根据对话内容,判断正(T)误(F)。 ( )31.The teacher has a room to rent. ( )32.The room is a fully furnished room. ( )33.The teacher wants to rent a room under 800 yuan per month. ( )34.Someone will clean the room right now. ( )35.People can cook in this room. (C) New York (纽约), London, Paris (巴黎) and other big cities are good places to live in.There are a lot of interesting things to see and to do.You can go to see different kinds of museums, plays (戏剧) and movies. You can also buy things from all over the world. But there are serious problems in big cities, too. It?s expensive(昂贵的)to live there. And there are many people in big cities. Every year, many people move to the cities to find jobs (工作), to study at schools and to receive good medical care(接受良好的医疗服务). But sometimes, these people can?t find work or good places to live in. Also, it is hard to keep cities clean and safe (安全 的). Some people like living in big cities. But before they move to a big city, they should think about the problems of living there. ( )36.In big cities people can _____ . A.go to see different kinds of museums B.see all kinds of plays and movies C.buy things from all over the world D.A, B and C ( )37.Which of the following sentences is right? A.In cities people can easily (容易地) find good places to live in. B.Big cities are not clean and safe enough. C.People can always find work in a big city. D.All the people like living in big cities. ( )38.In this passage(短文)the writer thinks it?s right for people _____ . A.to move to big cities B.not to live in big cities C.to move to big cities without (不用) thinking about any problems D.not to move to big cities before they think about the problems of living there ( )39.This passage doesn?t tell us that _____ . A.Paris is a good place for people to live in B.big cities have many serious problems C.big cities are better than(比)small cities D.people can receive good medical care in big cities ( )40.Which is the best title(题目)for the passage? A.Big Cities B.Interesting Things in Big Cities C.Good Schools in Big Cities D.New York, London and Paris 第三部分 写作 (25 分) Ⅰ.词汇部分。 (10 分) (A)根据句意及首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。 41.Mr. Green lives just next to me. He is my n _____. 42.Be q _____ , boys and girls! Class begins. 43.At the e _____ of the road, there is a bookstore. 44.We live close to the train s _____ , so we can?t sleep very well. 45.There is a bank on the street c _____. 46.They often eat lunch in a r _____ near their area. 47.They want to buy something, so they are looking around in a s _____. (B)根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 48.It?s too late. But Mr. Wang is still _____ (check) the students? homework. 49.China has many big _____ (city). 50.It?s _____ (real) hot today. Ⅱ.综合填空。 分) (5 根据短文内容和首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。 I live in an a 51 building in the city. There are many shops and restaurants in this area. I like living here. But my friend Li Ying likes living in the c 52 . She says the cities are n 53 , the t 54 is heavy, and the c 55 of living is high. She likes living in a house with a big yard. 51. _____ 52. _____ 53. _____ 54. _____ 55. _____ Unit 6 Our Local Area Topic 3 Which is the way to the post office? Ⅰ.单项选择。 (10 分) ( )1.―Could you tell me how _____ Ren?ai Education Institute? ―Go along the street and you will see it. A.get to B.getting to C.to get to D.get ( )2.The supermarket is _____ the park. A.across to B.across in C.across from D.across for ( )3. _____ and go down Qiuzhi Street. A.Turn right B.Turn the right C.To turn the right D.To turn right ( )4.Go straight and you will see the school _____ your left. A.at B.on C.in D.for ( )5.―_____, Where is the bus stop? ―Go along this street and you will see it on your left. A.Sorry B.Excuse me C.Hello D./ ( )6.You can only turn left when you see the sign _____. A. B. C. D. ( )7.Everyone _____ the traffic _____. A. rules B. rules C. rules D. rule ( )8.―_____ is the hospital from here? ―About 10 minutes? walk. A.How long B.How far C.How often D.How many ( )9.It?s good _____ old people to cross the road. A.help B.helps C.to help D.helping ( )10.―Do I need _____ a bus? ―Yes, No.3 bus will take you there. A.taking B.to take C.takes D.to taking Ⅱ.情景交际。(5 分) 根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。其中有两项 是多余的。 A: 11 Could you tell me the way to the bus stop, please? B: 12 You can ask that cleaner over there. A: 13 B: You are welcome! A: Excuse me. 14 C: Yes. Walk along this road,and turn left at the first crossing. It’s about 100 meters a long on the left. A: Thanks a lot. C: 15 A. Thank you all the same! B. It?s my pleasure. C. Is there a bus stop near here? D. Excuse me. E. Thank you very much. F. I?m sorry. I don?t know. G. It?s very near. Ⅲ.完形填空。 (10 分) Mrs. Green lives in the country, and she doesn?t know London very well. One day, she goes to London, but she can?t find her 16 . Just then, she 17 a man near the bus stop. “ I can ask him the way.” she says to 18 . Then she goes over to the man and asks,“ Excuse me, will you please 19 me the way to King Street?” The man smiles with 20 answer. He 21 know English. He speaks Russian (俄语). He is a visitor (游客). Then he 22 his hand into his pocket(衣袋),takes out 23 and lets her 24 it. 25 the paper are these words, “ Sorry, I can?t speak English.” ( )16.A.street B.way C.room D.house ( )17.A.looks at B.watches C.sees D.looks ( )18.A.herself B.him C.himself D.me ( )19.A.speak B.say C.talk D.tell ( )20.A.not B.an C.no D.any ( )21.A.don?t B.doesn?t C.not D.does ( )22.A.puts B.takes C.carries D.brings ( )23.A.some money B.a pencil C.a piece of paper D.a ticket ( )24.A.to look B.look at C.to look at D.looking at ( )25.A.On B.At C.In D.Behind Ⅳ.阅读理解。 (30 分) (A) In England, traffic keeps on the left. Cars, buses and bikes all move on the left side of the road. So when you are in England, you must be very careful in the streets. Before you cross a street you must stop and look both ways. Look right and look left and look right again. If (如果) the traffic lights are red, the traffic must stop. Then the people on foot can cross the road. If the traffic lights are green, the traffic can go. People on foot mustn?t cross. In the morning and in the evening, when people go to or come back from work, the streets are very busy. Traffic is the most dangerous (危险的). When you go by bus in England, you have to be careful, too. Always remember the traffic moves on the left. Have a look first or (否则) you will go the wrong way. In many English cities, there are big buses with two floors. You can sit on the second floor. From there you can see the city very well. It?s very interesting. ( )26.When you are in England you must remember that _____. A.you?d better go by bus B.the traffic goes on the left C.the streets are very busy D.there are many cars and buses on the road ( )27.People on foot can go across the road when _____. A.the traffic lights are red B.they look to the right C.they come back from work D.the traffic lights are yellow ( )28.When you go by bus in England, you must be careful because _____. A.you may go the wrong way B.there are too many buses C.there are big buses with two floors D.there are not any traffic lights ( )29.Some people enjoy sitting on the second floor of a big bus because ______. A.it is less dangerous B.it can make roads safer C.they can have a better view of the city D.there are fewer passengers ( )30.The best title for this passage is _____. B.Traffic in England D.Traffic Lights in England (B) Because there are so many bikes, cars and buses on the roads all the time, it is very important for riders(骑车人) to remember the traffic rules. Young children may not ride bikes in the streets, because there are so many cars and buses that it is dangerous. A rider should keep one hand on the handlebars(把手) at all times. You should ride on the right of the road. Like a driver of a car or a bus, you must follow all traffic signs. Everybody knows that you must not turn left or go across at a red traffic light. Usually you can turn right, but you shouldn?t ride too fast. If you want to turn or stop, you must give a sign to other riders. 根据短文内容,完成下列各题。 31.It?s very important for riders to remember the _____ _____ . 32.It?s _____ for young children to ride bikes in the streets. 33.You should ride _____ _____ _____ of the road. 34.When you ride, you must follow all _____ _____. 35.Riders can turn _____ when the traffic lights are red. (C) This is a street crossing. There are red and green lights at each corner. Drivers must watch the lights carefully. When there is a green light, the cars may go. When there is a red light, the cars must stop. They must wait until the red light changes to green. Then they can go on. Sometimes the cars want to make a right turn or a left turn. They can make a right turn when the light is green or red. But they must wait until the green light is shining if they want to turn left. Some people are color-blind(色盲). They can not tell the difference between the red and green lights. These people must not drive, or there will be accidents. We must keep our streets safe. ( )36.Drivers must watch _____ carefully at each corner. A.green lights B.red lights C.both green lights and red lights D.orange lights ( )37.When there is a red light _____ . A.the cars must stop B.the cars may go on C.the cars may make a left turn D.the cars may take a right or left turn ( )38.Cars can make a right turn when _____ . A.there is a red light B.there is a green light C.there is a red or green light D.there is no light ( )39.Color-blind people may have accidents because _____ . A.they can?t see cars B.they can?t see the lights C.they can?t tell the difference between the red and green lights D.they can?t hear cars ( )40.According to (根据) the passage _____ must not drive. A.young people B.women C.color-blind people D.old men 第三部分 写作(25 分) Ⅰ.词汇部分。 (10 分) (A)根据句意填入所缺单词。 41.There is an old _____ over the river. Every day many people go across it. 42.You need to _____ from the No.1 bus to the No.2 bus. 43.If you drive too fast, you may have an _____. 44.You must obey the r_____ when you cross the street. 45.Be _____. Don?t drive too fast. It?s dangerous. (B)根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 46.Don?t read in the sun. It may _____ (hurt) your eyes. 47.Xiao Wang drives too fast, so he gets a ticket for _____ (speed). 48.He is in _____ (dangerous). Let?s save him. 49.The station is about 15_____ (kilometer) away from here. 50.It?s good to help children _____ (cross) the road.A.Buses in England C.Traveling in England Ⅱ.综合填空。 根据图示,完成对话。 分) (5 A: Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to the bank near here? B: It?s easy. Go 51 Bridge Street and turn 52 . Then walk along 53 Street until you see the post office. And turn 54 . Go straight and you?ll find the bank on the left. It?s next to the post office and 55 from the park. 51. _____ 52. _____ 53. _____ 54. _____ 55. _____ Unit 7 The Birthday Party Topic 1 When is your birthday? Ⅰ.单项选择。 (10 分) ( )1.―_____ is your brother?s birthday? ―His birthday is _____ July 19th. A.W in B.W on C.W at D.H for ( )2.―What?s the month between September and November? ―It?s _____ . A.January B.March C.October D.June ( )3.We read “2008” _____ . A.two thousand and eight B.two thousands and eight C.two thousands and eighty D.two thousand and eighty ( )4.―_____ you at school yesterday? ―No, I _____ at home. A.W was B.W were C.W was D.W were ( )5.― _____ ―It was August 1st. A.What was the date yesterday? B.When was yesterday? C.How was yesterday? D.What day was it yesterday? ( )6.― _____ is your teacher?s desk? ―It?s about 140 centimeters long. A.How far B.How many C.How wide D.How long ( )7.The boy is only _____ and today is his _____ birthday. A. nine B. nine C. ninth D. ninth ( )8.―What do you use the computer _____? ―I use it to study English. A.to B.at C.for D./ ( )9.―Here is a birthday present _____ Jane. ―That will be a surprise _____ her. A. to B. for C. for D. to ( )10.Mrs. Brown wants _____ a new dress _____ her daughter. A. to B. for C. to D. for Ⅱ.情景交际。 分) (5 根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。其中有两项 是多余的。 A: Jane, 11 B: I was born on October 10th, 1993. A: Oh, tomorrow is October 10th. It?s your birthday. 12 B: My mother wants to have a birthday party for me. Can you come to my party tomorrow? A: Of course. 13 When does it start? B: 14 A: I know. 15 B: OK, see you then. A.I?ll get there on time. B.It doesn?t matter. C.How do you plan to celebrate it? D.At 7:00 in the evening in my house. E.when were you born? F.Thanks a lot for asking me to your party. G.I will be late. Ⅲ.完形填空。 (10 分) It’s November 6th today. Ben and Lisa want to buy a birthday 16 . It’s their 17 birthday. “What does she 18 ?” Ben asks Lisa. “I don?t know.” Lisa answers, “We bought 买) ( her some chocolates last time (上次).” “Yes,” Ben answers, “and we ate (吃) most of them! We mustn?t do that 19 .” “Let?s buy her a book. She likes 20 .” Lisa says. “What kind of book would she like?” Ben asks. “I don?t know.” Lisa says, “Let?s go 21 ask her.” The children go into the living room. Mrs. Wilson is watching TV. “We want to buy a book 22 you, Mom.” Lisa says. “What book do you want?” “ 23 do you want to spend (花费)?” Their mother asks them. “We have twenty-five dollars.” Ben says. “Good. That?s enough for the book I want. It is Quick and Easy Cooking.” The children buy their mother the book for her birthday. They 24 her present this time, but they often eat the food she cooks 25 it. They are very happy. ( )16.A.book B.cake C.cards D.present ( )17.A.Ben B.Lisa?s C.mother D.mother?s ( )18.A.need B.needs C.to need D.needing ( )19.A.before B.ago C.again D.after ( )20.A.read B.is reading C.to read D.reading ( )21.A.or B.and C.so D.but ( )22.A.to B.on C.about D.for ( )23.A.How much B.How often C.How many D.What ( )24.A.not eat B.eat C.don?t eat D.eats ( )25.A.from B.about C.with D.for Ⅳ.阅读理解。 (30 分) (A) (a)This is Mariah Carey. she is a singer. She was born in 1970. Her birthday is March twenty-seventh. She likes singing. (b)This is Lee Young Ah. She was born in 1971. Her birthday is January thirty-first. She is a famous actress (著名女演员). She likes acting.(c)She is ZhangYining. She?s a sports star. She was born in 1981. Her birthday is October fifth. She likes singing.(d)Do you know Microsoft (微软)? Then you must know Bill Gates. He was born in 1955. His birthday is October twenty-eighth. He likes playing golf (高尔夫 球). (e)This is Li Lianjie. He was born in Beijing in 1963. His birthday is April twenty-sixth. He is a famous actor. He likes reading.根据表格内容,选择正确答案。 ( )26.Who likes singing? A.Mariah Carey and Zhang Yining. B.Lee Young Ah and Zhang Yining. C.Bill Gates and Li Lianjie. D.Mariah Carey and Bill Gates. ( )27.Lee Young Ah?s birthday is ______. A.May 2nd B.Jan. 31th C.Jun. 13th D.Oct. 28th ( )28.Zhang Yining and _______ were born on the same month. A.Mariah Carey B.Lee Young Ah C. Bill Gates D.Li Lianjie ( )29.Bill Gates likes _______. A.singing B.acting C.playing golf D.reading ( )30.From young to old, they are ________. C.c-b-a-e-d D.d-e-c-a-b (B) December 21st is Becky?s fourteenth birthday. When she gets home after school, she sees her parents in the living room. They both say to her, “Happy birthday, dear! We have a present for you. Go and look for it in your bedroom.” Becky runs to her bedroom. There is a red box on her desk. She opens it. There is a card in it. The girl takes it out and reads, “Dear Becky, I?m your present. My first three letters are in the word ?come?. My last two letters are in the word ?water?. My middle three letters are in the word ?put?. What am I?” Becky thinks hard and then smiles (笑了). She says, “Thank Dad and Mom. I know what it is, but where is it?” Her father and mother tell her to go to her study. There on the desk she finds her new present. 根据短文内容,回答问题。 31.How old is Becky? ______________________________________________ 32.Is the present on the desk of her bedroom? ______________________________________________ 33.翻译文中画线的句子。 ______________________________________________ 34.Where is Becky?s present? ______________________________________________ 35.What?s her present? ______________________________________________ (C) John is an American boy. His family is in China now. John likes chocolates very much. But his mother doesn?t give him any. They are not good for him, she thinks. But John has a very nice grandfather. The old man loves him very much, and sometimes he buys John some chocolates. Then his mother lets John eat them. She wants to make the old man happy. One Sunday evening John says in his room, “Please, God (上帝). Make them give me a big box of chocolates tomorrow. It?s my eighth birthday.” His mother says,“God can?t hear you, my boy.” “I know, but my grandfather is in the next room. He can hear.” ( )36.John likes _____ very much. A.reading books B.eating C.chocolates D.God ( )37.John comes from _____ . A.China B.America C.Canada D.England ( )38.What day is John?s birthday? A.Sunday. B.Monday. C.Tuesday. D.Saturday. ( )39.Who often buy some chocolates for John? A.His mother. B.God. C.His grandfather. D.Himself (他自己). ( )40.Where?s John?s grandfather on that day? A.In the factory. B.On a farm. C.In the U.S.A. D.In the next room. 第三部分 写作(25 分) Ⅰ.词汇部分。 (10 分) (A)根据句意,在空白处填入适当的词。 41.My friends give me many _____ on my birthday. 42.―What _____ is the moon? ―It?s a circle. 43._____ the eighth is Women?s Day. 44.July is the _____ month of the year. 45.The last month of the year is _____ . (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。 46.To my _____(惊奇),he can finish the work on time. 47.I got a _____(特别的) present from my daughter on Mother?s Day. 48.There are two _____(千) students in our school. 49.Tomorrow is my _____ (十二) birthday. 50.The _____ (蜡烛) are on the cake. Let?s start our party. Ⅱ.句型转换。 分) (5A.c-a-e-b-dB.d-b-e-a-e 51.They were born in a town in Beijing. (改成一般疑问句) _____ they _____ in a town in Beijing? 52.It was July 7th, 2006 yesterday. (对画线部分提问) _____ was the _____ yesterday? 53.The computer is about 35 centimeters wide. (对画线部分提问) _____ _____ is the computer? 54.What shape is your present? (改为同义句) _____ _____ _____ of your present? 55.We use the MP3 to listen to the music. (对画线部分提问) _____ do we use the MP3 _____ ? Unit 7 The Birthday Party Ⅰ.单项选择。(15 分) ( )1.― _____ is your mother?s birthday?―It?s on April 8th. A.How B.When C.Who D.What ( )2.There are twelve _____ in a year. A.month B.dates C.months D.days ( )3.May is the _____ month of a year. A.fifty B.fifteen C.fifth D.five ( )4.―Why didn?t you tell me the truth, Wang Fei? It?s wrong to _____ a lie.―I?m sorry, Mr. Liu. A.told B.say C.speak D.tell ( )5.Tom was born _____ London _____ May 1st, 1989. A. in B. on C. in D. on ( )6.She couldn?t sing English songs _____ . A.for two years B.in two years C.two years ago D.over two years ( )7.What present did you give Carl _____ his birthday? A.in B.with C.for D.of ( )8.―Did you buy a birthday cake yesterday?―No, I didn?t. I _____ a cake _____ hand. A. with B. by C. by D. with ( )9.― _____ was the tea party last week?―It was very nice. A.How B.What C.When D.Where ( )10.Alice likes playing _____ guitar and she also likes playing _____ soccer. A. the B./; / C./; the D. / ( )11.―Who went to the park with you yesterday?―Li Lei _____ . A.does B.did C.was D.do ( )12.Thank you for _____ us so well, Mr. Wang. A.teaches B.teaching C.teach D.to teach ( )13. _____ the help of my English teacher, I can speak English easily. A.With B.In C.On D.Under ( )14.Would you like _____ shopping with us tomorrow? A.to go B.goes C.going D.go ( )15.―Could you ride a bike when you were 5 years old?―_____ A.Yes, I could. B.Yes, I couldn?t C.Yes, I can. D.No, I can?t. Ⅱ.情景交际。(10 分) (A) 根据对话情景,在画线处填上适当句子,使对话完整通顺。 A:Hi. B:Hi. 21. A:It?s August 1st. B:Thanks. A:Wei Hua?s birthday party was wonderful. B:Wei Hua?s birthday party? I didn?t know. A:Oh, you were ill for two weeks. B:22. A:The day before yesterday. B:23. A:He is fourteen. B:24. A:I recited a poem at the party. B:What about others? A:Li Lei sang

我要回帖

更多关于 desktubl is 的文章

随机推荐