换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当父母对你感到失望时英语作文_百度知道
当父母对你感到失望时英语作文
我有更好的答案
Love for my parentsOur parents give us much love every day,so we should give them love,too.That was a holiday,I stayed at home alone.I made a dinner for my parents.Because I was only seven,the meal was really awful.But my mother never stopped saying,&It's very delicious!&She said she was very impressed.How do you give your parents love?
采纳率:85%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。a constant source of possible failure and public humiliation - 办公室工作总结 - 非主流文章网
您的当前位置:
a constant source of possible failure and public humiliation
a constant source of possible failure and public humiliation
a constant source of possible failure and public humiliation(共5篇)
篇一:当你遇到挫败或失望时,会怎么办 英语作文
查看"学习帮助"专题栏目
篇二:How it feels to be out of work. 原文是什么
问题补充:
是Jan Halvorsen的一篇文章
是这篇?How It Feels to Be out of WorkLayoffs, unemployment and recession have always affected Walter Cronkite’s tone of voice and the editorial page. And maybe they affected a neighbourhood business or a friend’s uncle. But these terms have always been just words, affecting someone else’s world, like a passing ambulance. At least they were until a few weeks ago, when the ambulance came for me.Even as I sat staring blankly at my supervisor, hearing, &I've got bad news: we're going to have to let you go,& it all still seemed no more applicable to my daily life than a “60 Minutes” expose. I kept waiting for the alternative -- &but you can come back after a couple of months,& or &you could take a salary cut, a different position,& or even &April fool.& But none of' these came. This was final. There was no mistake and no alternative.You find yourself going back over it in your idle moments. There wasn't so much as a &Thank you& for the long nights working alone, the “S no problem, I’& the &Let me know if I can help,& the &I just went ahead and did it this weekend& and, especially, for the &You forgot to tell me it changed? Oh, that's all right, I’ll just do it over. No big deal.&No big deal. How it all echoes through your evenings and awakens you in the morning. The mornings are probably the worst -- waking up with the habitual jar, for the first two ......
篇三:就要举行英语辩论赛了,大家帮个忙!
我们四月七号就要进行英语辩论赛了,我们是第一小组第一场,时间非常紧迫,主题是大学生兼职(part time job)我们是正方,支持这一观点,希望大家能给予支持,提供论据(要英文的!)谢谢!
my view on part time jobAs for a student, the only one source of study, textbook, is far from enough. Complaints about the lack of practical skills are constantly heard from the society towards fresh graduates. Without work experience seems to be the case of isolation from the reality. The best way to fill up the blank is to have a part-time job during school life. However, in my opinion, not all types of part-time jobs are appropriate for us. Choices should be made under such aspects as time, value and interests. Nothing is perfect. Once you derive something, you have to pay for it. Judgments and decisions are what we always want to make.To begin with, time is the first factor which should be taken into consideration when we start looking for a part-time job. As you know, we have several courses covering each week at different time sections. Time allocation is required to be made in advance. Hasty decisions to take a job at the expense of classes will definitely ruin your life. After all, study is the major task for a student. One cannot succeed without a solid foundation. Otherwise, even when you communicate with social people will you find nothing to talk about. I have ever met a lot of students crazy for their part-time jobs by skipping classes, even for consecutive days as a result of failure of passing examinations or even attaining a diploma. Well, nothing or not totally rests on people individually.Next, value may be regarded as the most important factor for dete......
篇四:美国的概况和相关资料,用英语
很着急用,我在线等英文一定要准确!!!!!!!!谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢!!!!!
查看"英语考试"专题栏目
篇五:英语名人名言大全
A bold attempt is half success.(勇敢的尝试是成功的一半。) All things are difficult before they are easy. (凡事必先难后易。) What we acquire without sweat we give away without regret.(得之不费力,弃之不可惜。) Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.(只要有一颗意志坚强的心,没事不成。) Work makes the workman.(勤工出巧 匠。) Constant dropping wears the stone. (滴水穿石。) He that can have patience, can have what he will.(唯坚韧者始能遂其志。) Self-distrust is the cause of most of our failures.(我们绝大多数的失败都是因为缺乏自信之故。) The talent of success is nothing more than doing well whatever you do without a thought of time. (成功之路没它,唯全力投入工作,而不稍存沽名钓誉之心。) To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting.(读书不思考,犹如吃饭不消化。) The important thing in life is to have a great aim, and thedetermination to attain it.(人生之要事在于确立伟大的目标与实现这目标的决心。) One of these days is none of these days.(有这么一天就是没有这么一天。/吾生待明日,万事成蹉跎。) Every horse thinks its own pack heaviest.(每匹马都认为自己所负的背包最重。) Nothing down, nothing up. (无下则无上。/不经历风雨,怎么见彩虹?) A good book is your best friend. (好书如挚友。) Asking costs nothing. (问人不费分文。) Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies.(你不问我,我就不会说谎话。) The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones. (舌无骨却折断骨。) A good name is easier lost than won.(名誉失之易,而得之难。) Every profession produces its own best(行行出状元。) Today must borrow nothing of tomorrow. (今日事今日毕。)
扩展阅读文章
推荐阅读文章
办公室工作总结推荐文章
办公室工作总结热门文章当你遇到挫败或失望时,会怎么办 英语作文 爱说篇
当你遇到挫败或失望时,会怎么办 英语作文
来源:网络收集 & 发布时间: &
(一):Is Frustration a Bad Thing?1.有些人认为挫折是坏事2.更多的人并不认为挫折是坏事3.我的看法 According to The New Oxford Dictionary of English, frustration, by definition, means the feeling of being upset or annoyed, especially because of inability to change or achieve something. Since frustration seems to be a negative feeling, some people may be tempted to think that frustration is bad for people. They believe that constant frustration may cause serious mental problems. People suffering from such psychological problems often resort to violence or suicide, which poses a big threat to the people around them and thus causes instability to the whole society. Others, however, hold a different view. They maintain that it is beneficial to people. It goes side by side with success. It inspires people to overcome hardships and difficulties and achieve the final success. People with this view even go so far as to say that no frustration, no success. Indeed, we cannot always hope to embrace success and never accept failure. And most importantly, only if we learn from many a failure can we do things better and finally overcome such a bad feeling as frustration. Frustration thus is part of our life experience. In our process of growing up, we may inevitably experience it when confronted with situations that don’t come up to our expectations. It is a test of our courage when it befalls us. If we let it control us, we may fall into the abyss of being inflicted by serious psychological problems. But if we harness it and take it as our source of inspiration, we may ultimately enjoy the glory of success. (二)Frustration 生活中如果有任何一个因素可以促进成功,那就是从挫折中受益的能力。我所了解的每一次达到的成功都是因为那个人能够对挫折进行分析,在下一次工作中真正得益。如果混淆挫折和失败,你就注定会真正失败。 因为不是挫折使你失败,而是你自己拒绝从挫折中看到成功的方向和勇气。 挫折并不可耻。在每个取得成功的人的生活中,挫折是家常便饭。但你一定要能够面对挫折而不感到羞耻,能够分析它并了解失败的原因,否则挫折就是绝对的损失。换言之,挫折可以帮助解决它自身的起因。挫折不但可以为我们成功做好准备,而且没有任何东西可以在我们的内心激发起如此强烈的想要成功的欲望。如果你让一个婴儿抓住一根竿子,然后试着把竿子抽出来,孩子就会越抓越紧,直到他们整个重量都依附于此。每次你被击败的时候,正是这同样的反应会赋予你崭新的更为巨大的力量。 如果你能够利用挫折带来的这种力量,你就能够用它来完成远远超乎你能力的目标。 If there is any single factor that makes for success in living, it is the ability to profit by defeat. Every success I know has been achieved because the person was able to analyze defeat and actually profit by it in his next undertaking.
Confuse defeat with failure, and you are doomed indeed to failure. For it isn't defeat that makes you fail: it is your own refusal to see in defeat the guide and encouragement to success. Defeats are nothing to be ashamed of. They are routine incidents in the life of every man who achieves success. But defeat is a dead loss unless you do face it without humiliation, analyze it and learn why you failed. Defeat, in other words, can help to cure its own cause. Not only does defeat prepare us for success, but nothing can arouse within us such a compelling desire to succeed. If you let a baby grasp a rod and try to pull it away, he will cling more and more tightly until his whole weight is suspended. It is this same reaction which should give you new and greater strength every time you are defeated. If you exploit the power which defeat gives, you can accomplish with it far more than you are capable of.
本文地址:https://www.chinawjzx.com/9084.html
所有问题分类面对失望与挫败 _每日灵粮_基督教中文网
面对失望与挫败
00:00:00&&&阅读:30次&&&作者:wwghpy&&&来源:hdchruch
当你的计划被打乱,梦想破灭时,此时正是提醒你与我交流谈心之时。这训练有几样好处:首先,与我交流会使你得到祝福,加强你与我的关系。其次,那些令你消沉的愁烦会变成使你得益处的机会。这种转变会使你走出痛苦绝望的境地,使逆境中的欢呼成为可能。
EVERY TIME SOMETHING THWARTS YOUR PLANS or desires, use that as a reminder to communicate with Me. This practice has several benefits. The first is obvious: Talking with Me blesses you and strengthens our relationship. Another benefit is that disappointments, instead of dragging you down, are transformed into opportunities for good. This transformation removes the sting from difficult circumstances, making it possible to be joyful in the midst of adversity.
从日常生活中每一个小小的失望,来训练你自己。挫败总会使你远离我。但是如果你把它当做一次塑造自己的机会,你会发现你得到的比失去的更多。只是需要经过长时间的训练你才可以以积极的心态面对巨大的损失。这样你就会有保罗的视野,他写道说:“只是我先前以为与我有益的,我现在因基督都当作有损的。因我以认识我主基督耶稣为至宝。”
Begin by practicing this discipline in all the little disappointments of daily life. It is often these minor setbacks that draw you away from My Presence. When you reframe setbacks as opportunities, you find that you gain much more than you have lost. It is only after much more than you have lost. It is only after much training that you can accept major losses in this positive way. But it is possible to attain the perspective of the apostle Paul, who wrote: Compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus, I consider everything I once treasured to be as insignificant as rubbish.
你们要恒切祷告,在此儆醒感恩。——西4:2
只是我先前以为与我有益的,我现在因基督都当作有损的。不但如此,我也将万事当作有损的,因我以认识我主基督耶稣为至宝。我为他已经丢弃万事,看作粪土,为要得着基督。——腓3:7-8
主你的话是我脚前的灯路上的光。当你的话语一揭开就发出亮光,并照耀我的内心。求你使我把失望和挫败当做一次成长的机会,使我学习仰望你依靠你。经历神使万事互相效力,叫爱神的人得益处。赐给我积极的心态面对挫败。祷告奉耶稣的名求!阿门!
www.jidujiao.com All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 当你遇到困难的时候 的文章

随机推荐