for 小括号定义变量里面应该用of还是for

单词填空,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空,使语篇意思完整,必要时用否定。Thanks for sending me the snow globe of the monster. I love it.【小题1】(in) fact, I think it’s【小题2】(real) my favorite. I've been collecting snow globes for seven years. and now I have 226 of them. My mom says I【小题3】(can) collect them anymore , because we【小题4】(run) out of room to store them. They're all around&【小题5】(we) apartment, I even store them in【小题6】(box) under my bed. The first one I ever got was a birthday cake snow globe on my【小题7】(seven) birthday. I particularly love globes with【小题8】(cute) animals. I have a big one with bears in it and another one with penguins. If you&【小题9】(Knowing) anyone else who collects them, please tell me. I’d like to start a snow globe【小题10】(collect) club. By the way, what’s your hobby?提示:下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户:3次/天)【知识点】&&&& 类题推荐初中英语综合库根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。在答题卡标有题号的横线上,完整地写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空一词)For me, living in Canada for 25 years, China is a new world that I have longed to explore. This spring, I c【小题1】 Yangzhou to be my first stop on a 16-month trip around China. It was like love at first sight. At 15, I bought a book of collection of p【小题2】about Tang Dynasty. Through it, I heard of Yangzhou for the first time. I was deeply attracted by a poem written by Li Bai – “Sailing to Yangzhou in M【小题3】. Yangzhou has always been famous for its gardens. A【小题4】them, the Slender West Lake, one of the b【小题5】attractions in the city, was my first stop. The park with its fantastic landscape and lots of history has enough to keep a t【小题6】busy for the whole day. What a shame I simply could a【小题7】 half a day!My next stop was He Garden, one of the best protected gardens in Yangzhou. It was once owned by the family of He Zhidao in Qing Dynasty. He Zhidao successfully brought Chinese and W【小题8】architectural(建筑的) features together.Yangzhou is also the starting point of the Grand Canal tour. Taking a boat along the part of the canal in Yangzhou, I was amazed at the liveliness of this ancient waterway and the c【小题9】history and culture.Luckily, my two-day trip to Yangzhou was filled with p【小题10】and wonder. It made me hungry for more China. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给)Question Dear Dale,My friend asked me to do something that’s against the rules. I wanted to say no, but I was afraid that she would get mad at me, so I did it anyway. Now she wants me to do it a 【小题1】. How can I tell her no?White ShirtAnswerDear White Shirt,We never want to disappoint our friends, but we should never do things that we shouldn’t do just to make others happy.Throughout your life, you will probably be asked to do things that you don’t think you should do. It sound like you could have a problem saying no to people, but rather than be direct(直接的), there are other ways to deal with this kind of s【小题2】.Instead of simply saying “No”, try to give reasons for your d【小题3】. For example, if a friend asked you to swim in the river but you don’t want to, you could say, “ I don’t think that’s wise. The water’s very cold and there’s n【小题4】 around to help us if we get into danger.”It’s wrong of your friend to risk getting you into trouble. If she were a t【小题5】 friend, she wouldn’t ask you to break the rules. If she asks you to do something you don’t want to next time, just explain to her w【小题6】 you don’t want to do it. You should never do anything that you think is wrong.Perhaps you friend was just looking for a bit of excitement, but if she wants to break the rules, she shouldn’t make you feel bad for not doing so.If you really want to keep the friendship, tell her that you don’t want either of you to get into trouble. You are not supposed to break the rules, for rules exist simply to keep us safe. And it’s always better to be safe than s【小题7】, as the saying goes. Hope I can help you out. Dale.Today we're going to school by bus as usual. We normally leave home at 8 a.m., but we’re leaving e【小题1】 because we’re testing some new devices for this month’s report. All these devices are useful when you're travelling. So, what have we got? First up is the Briefskate. It’s made of wood, so it looks like a normal skateboard, but you can open the top. Inside there’s s【小题2】 for books and a mobile or an iPad. In my opinion, it’s useful and fun, but Tina and I can’t skate, so we can’t test it...The n【小题3】 device is the UE Boom 2. It’s a small speaker with a really big sound! It’s about the size of a can of drink, so you carry it with you easily and enjoy listening to your music. It’s powerful enough to f 【小题4】 a large room with music,so you can have a party wherever you are! And the battery lasts for fifteen hours.Taking selfies (自拍)is fun, but sometimes you’d like your selfie stick to be just a little bit longer. Well, the Nixie is the perfect device for you! It’s a camera that flies! You w【小题5】it on your arm like a watch, so it’s easy to carry. When you’re r【小题6】 to take a photo, you let it go and it flies up into the air. It knows where you are and it can follow you to take some awesome photos. It then comes back down, you catch it and put it back on your arm. Simple! The Nixie isn't a【小题7】 to buy yet, but you can put your name on the list to get one as soon as they're on sale.试题点评评分:0评论:暂时无评论暂时无评论末页使用过本题的试卷同步试卷暂无数据相关知识点暂无数据组卷网 版权所有括号里可以填什么?be (
)of/with/for/……_百度知道
括号里可以填什么?be (
)of/with/for/……
括号里可以填什么?be (
)of/with/for/……要常用的~~比如be angry with
/be proud of ……能多点就多点,一个一分
分数按个数来算哦,多余的大于等于5进位,不到5舍去 be ( )of/with/for/to …… 多一点啦~~不要这么小气,据我知道,起码20个多个哎~~
我有更好的答案
be mad atbe strict with sb/in sthbe afraid of sthbe terrified ofbe satisfied withbe surprised at
采纳率:17%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
从括号中选出合适的介词填空 Can you tell me the cause_____(of/for)this leaving?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我们老师讲过这一条,是for
很高兴为你解答!
cause作名词 理由 讲时常和for进行搭配,例如:
Only a few people can find any cause for celebration.
只有少数人能找到庆祝的理由。
而作名词 原因和起因 讲时常和of搭配例如:
f0r,亲给好评了
扫描下载二维码all the food ( ) good括号中应填taste还是tastes?
all the food ( ) good括号中应填taste还是tastes?tastes是复数还是taste是复数?如何区分第三人称单数和复数?
tastesfood 是不可数名词,作主语时,谓语动词用单数,即单三形式.希望我的回答能够帮到你,
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《all the food ( ) good括号中应填taste还是tastes?》相关的作业问题
tastesfood 是不可数名词,动词用单数
在after 引导的从句中,主句和从句必须保持时态一致,从句过去,主句也要用过去范畴的.it is明显不是过去时态.所以只能用since.
应该填interviewed 这句句子是现在进行时的被动语态,意思是:她正在被接受面试通过电视记者现在进行时的被动语态结构为:am/is/are being +v.-ed(动词的过去分词)
闲情逸致 逸:安闲;致:情趣.指悠闲的心情和安逸的兴致.【出自】:清·李汝珍《镜花缘》第一百回:“此时四处兵荒马乱,朝秦暮楚,我勉强做了一部《旧唐书》,那里还有闲情逸致弄这笔墨.”【示例】:古人所谓“穷愁著书”的话,是不大可靠的.穷到透顶,愁得要死的人,那里还有这许多~来著书?◎鲁迅《华盖集·“碰壁”之后》【近义词】:
2(季度)+ 2(季度)=1(年)
尽善尽美其完善,极其美好.指完美到没有一点缺点.出处:《论语·八佾》:“子谓《韶》:尽美矣,又尽善也.’
词 目 风驰电掣 发 音 fēng chí diàn chè 释 义 驰:奔跑;掣:闪过.形容非常迅速,象风吹电闪一样.出 处 《六韬·龙韬·王翼》:“奋威四人,主择材力,论兵革,风驰电掣,不知所由.” 示 例 黄飞虎枪法如~,往来如飞.(明·许仲琳《封神演义》第六十回) 风驰电掣 风驰电骋 风驰电赴 风驰电击 风驰电
a lot a lot,很多的意思,表示程度大祝楼主更上一层楼
listenmust + 动词原形 必须做.
Please help yourselfs (to)some drinkshelp oneself to sth 让某人随便吃什么东西不要客气学习进步~若觉得满意~请记得采纳~∩_∩
about买一本关于标志的书 希望对你有帮助
will leave我哥哥三年后退伍.in three year's time 三年后 将来时时间状语
or 翻译起来就是我们是现在走,还是(或者是)等到你妈妈来了再走?
for只能说这是靠语感填的,上课老师经常说 you are late for class,以此类推.扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
We had a lot of delicious food ( )the picnic 括号中应该用哪个介词?A on B to C at D of
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录