我在手机玩电脑游戏模拟器,用英语怎么写?

玩电脑游戏用英语_百度知道
玩电脑游戏用英语
我有更好的答案
play computer games.
1 Chinese 2 English3 music4 Tuesday5 science6 Wednesday7 maths8 computer9 Friday10 PE
作文请另外求助!
快快快快快快急急急急急急
1 Chinese 2 English3 music4 Tuesday5 science6 Wednesday7 maths8 computer9 Friday10 PE
采纳率:72%
来自团队:
play computer games
有的要用。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
玩电脑的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我喜欢在电脑上玩游戏,它让我很放松 的翻译是:I like playing games on the computer, it makes me relax 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我喜欢在电脑上玩游戏,它让我很放松
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I like to play games on the computer, it makes me relax
I like playing games on the computer, it makes me relax
I like playing games on the computer, it makes me relax
I like play games on the computer, it makes me very relaxed
I like on the computer playing the game, it lets me relax very much
相关内容&a现代化的住宅区 Modernized residential district & a他陪我的过了很多时光 He accompanied me very many time & aA) solve most of the problems in school teaching A) 解决大多问题在学校教学 & aassiation assiation & aCute Amai Likes The Ameri.. 逗人喜爱的Amai喜欢Ameri。 & a每天身体都在变好 The daily body all is improving & a请大家听我的指令,并做出相应的动作 Asks everybody to listen to my instruction, and makes the corresponding movement & a我们不应该过多的注重我们的学习 正在翻译,请等待...
& a超市(厨房)排烟系列 正在翻译,请等待...
& a许多人购买了自己需要的东西 Many people have purchased the thing which own need & a载荷重量 zaihezhongliang & a时间很紧迫了 The time has been very urgent & athe network is our problem 网络是我们的问题 & ainverted flight 倒飞 & a经典事件 正在翻译,请等待...
& akeep working out everyday to stay in a good shape 保持解决每天停留在一个良好状态 & a我相信我们的将来会很好 I will believe our future to be able very good & a他还说了其他的吗? He added other? & a这个对推动世界工业化革命发挥了巨大作用的火车 This to impelled the world industrialization revolution to display the huge function train & aRetrieves our memory"
Fightting!!!!!! 检索我们的记忆" Fightting!!!!!! & a悲伤的猫 Sad cat & a我真的对你有种没法说的感情,我也不知道怎么表达了,也许这种感情会一直留在我的心底得不到释放,可是我真的想释放这种感情呀~~~~~~~~~~~你说我要怎么做呢?我不想给你带来痛苦,我只想你快快乐乐的过着自己的每一天,可是我~~我~~还是会很想你~~~~~~~~~ I really have the sentiment to you which plants has no way to say, I did not know how expressed, perhaps this kind of sentiment can keep my moral nature not to be able to obtain the release continuously, but I really want to release this kind of sentimental ~~~~~~~~~~~ you to say how I do want to do & a今天早上我和妈妈一起到场上赶场,到了场上我就到小学玩去了,我到小学的食堂里看了看,发现里面有人在打乒乓球,我也去打了,就这样我在那里玩了一天。 This morning I and mother arrive on to hasten to the fair together, I arrived the elementary school to the field on to play, look I to in elementary school's cafeteria, inside discovered some people are playing the ping pong, I have also hit, like this I have played in there one day. & a下午和妈妈一起去逛街,很开心 In the afternoon and mother window-shops together, very happy & ai im from canada. i im从加拿大。 & aI want to buy a drass 我想要买drass & a老公我想你 The husband I thinks you & a你是一个好男人,你爱李小姐,应该知道她的性格 You are a good man, you love Miss Li, should know her disposition & aApple Application Support is required to run iTunes.please uninstall iTunes,then install iTunes again. 苹果计算机公司要求应用支持跑iTunes.please卸载iTunes,然后再安装iTunes。 & a艾的解释有两种 Chinese mugwort's explanation has two kinds & a那个加拿大女孩 That Canadian girls & aMOISTURE WHITE 湿气白色 & acorporal punishment 肉刑 & a进行教师、宿舍美化评比 Carries on the teacher, the dormitory beautification comparison and appraisal & aServer not able to authenticeat user with Steam 服务器不能对authenticeat用户与蒸汽 & a以前我很讨厌学习语法,但是现在我用一种很有趣的方法克服他 Before my very repugnant study grammar, but I use one very interesting method to overcome him now & a抖掉灰尘 Shakes the dust & a[Alt+1] Repair SD:ext :: Repair the ext partition [Alt+1]修理SD :ext : : 修理ext分开 & a明天他妹妹结婚,所以在帮忙.可能过两天是要去去度假的. His sister will marry tomorrow, therefore will be helping. Possible two days are must urge to go faster take vacation. & a那你发一张你最近的照片给我 Then you send a your recent picture to give me & a请摸摸 Please trace & a手玩观赏件,摆件, The hand plays watching, suspends, & aOH.My Dear i miss you very much,come heer my dear baby ,you are mine,i need you,if you have time please call me at once l will give you a kissl love you OH.My亲爱我非常想念您,来heer我亲爱的婴孩,您是我的,我需要您,如果您请有时间告诉我l立即将给您kissl爱您 & aOh, that's great..congratulations to her and you and your family can go and relax...very jealous 噢,那是伟大的。.congratulations对她,并且您和您的家庭可以去放松…非常嫉妒 & a你很幸运 你可以选择爱或者不爱我 但我只能选择爱或者更爱你 But you are very lucky you to be possible to choose love or do not like me I only being able to choose love or love you & a新的图片没有 昨天你不看到我了吗? The new picture has not had yesterday you not to see me? & a在第三站下车 In third station landing & a我的电影给人们带来快乐 正在翻译,请等待...
& aKicked:"You have no enter to the serve..." 踢:“您有没有进入到服务…” & aletter of 信件 & aIn addition , if you receive me , I won't let you down . 另外,如果您接受我,我不会使您失望。 & a我起了一个英文名,叫上将 凯奇 I got up an English name, is called general triumphantly wonderful & a?vningsuppgifter 正在翻译,请等待...
& a孤独な人の良い孤独な良いデイ 正在翻译,请等待...
& aA holiday Kissssssssss 一个假日Kissssssssss & aom said on om认为在 & a我喜欢在电脑上玩游戏,它让我很放松 I like on the computer playing the game, it lets me relax very much &我玩电脑游戏。用英语怎么说?_百度知道
我玩电脑游戏。用英语怎么说?
我有更好的答案
I play computer games
采纳率:69%
来自团队:
很多种翻译,这个:I play computer games比较普遍的说法。
求好评哦,亲。
I play computer games.
i am playing computer games.正在玩经常玩的话就是i often play computer games
7条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
玩电脑的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。温馨提示:糗事百科为大家收集了很多的游戏用英语怎么说的糗事,各种关于游戏用英语怎么说的爆笑经历,尴尬时刻和开心视频,想持续关注游戏用英语怎么说的糗事就收藏本页吧。
扫码下载糗事百科app相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 玩电脑英语 的文章

随机推荐