以第六课豌豆美丽的校园为题写一篇短文英语短文

浙江嘉兴市2018年中考英语真题(有解析)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
浙江嘉兴市2018年中考英语真题(有解析)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
浙江嘉兴市2018年中考英语真题(有解析)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K J.Com 浙江省嘉兴市2018年中考英语真题试题一、完形(本题有15小题,每小题15分,共计15分)下面短文,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案.1.(15分)I have five children, so our house is always noisy.(1) C , I love gardening and my garden helps me relax.&&& For a long time, I(2) B the garden of peace and quiet When the children followed me into the garden, I would expect (3) D  to be out of sight. And I would hand out tasks.&&& "Here: you(4) A  the onions, you dig the holes, and. " Soon they would be (5) A or their arms would be sore(酸痛的), and they would leave me to myself.&&& But during a recent spring, (6) C I was working in the garden, my 13yearold son, Josiah noticed me. He(7) B a tool and began helping. Working as a team, we finished the job in no time at all. I(8) D  Josiah, realising that I'd enjoyed working with him.&&& The same thing happenedone or two of the(9) B would appear and join in the gardening from time to time. Each time, I would feel(10) D  that the work was lighter because of their help.&&& One day, when I was picking the peas(豌豆) and having a taste(11) A , Abby saw me and ran over. I put several peas into her mouth. She just loved how (12) B they were."Mama, i want the others to try them too."&&& Suddenly, I realised I had been wrong for long. I'd tried to keep the(13) C  of gardening to myself, and here was a child who couldn't wait to (14) D with others. "Sure, honey, let's pick some. Well make a wonderful supper."&&& Now I enjoy all of the gardens beauties with the children. We bring the(15) C back home, preparing and cooking the produce together, because we know that everything is better when shared(1)A. Finally&B. Quickly&C. Luckily&D. Immediately(2)A. painted&B. guarded&C. refused&D. described(3)A. it&B. him&C. he&D. them(4)A. water&B.eat&C. sell&D. cook(5)A. hot&B. shy&C. sorry&D. nervous(6)A. so&B. if&C. while&D. unless(7)A. waited for&B. picked up&C. pointed at&D. looked after(8)A. hated&B. forgot&C. saved&D. thanked(9)A. friends&B. children&C. visitors&D. neighbours(10)A. bored&B. silly&C. afraid&D. surprised(11)A. alone&B. sadly&C. together&D. instead(12)A. safe&B. tasty&C. famous&D. expensive(13)A. tradition&B. standard&C. happiness&D. background(14)A. live&B. agree&C. work&D. share(15)A. meat&B. bread&C. fruits&D. drinks【分析】文章讲述了作者独自一人享受种植花园的快乐,当有一天发现孩子们在迫不及待的等着跟她分享时,作者才意识到自己一直是错的.最后她很享受跟孩子一直享受花园的美丽.【解答】(1)C 考查副词,A. Finally最后 B. Quickly快速地 C. Luckily幸运地 D. Immediately立即,根据I love gardening and my garden helps me relax,我喜欢园艺,我的花园帮助我放松,可知这是身处吵闹的家庭环境中的一种幸运,故选C.(2)B 考查动词,A. painted油漆 B. guarded看守 C. refused拒绝 D. described描述,根据 When the children followed me into the garden, 结合I…the garden ,可知孩子是吵闹的,他们一进入花园,作者不得不守护着她的花园,故选B.(3)D 考查代词,A. it 它B. him他,宾格 C. he他,主格 D. them他们,根据前文 the children ,可知此处是宾格代词代替children,用them,故选D.(4)A 考查动词,A. water水 B.eat吃 C. sell卖 D. cook烹饪,根据前文 I would hand out tasks我给他们分派任务,推出此处是指:你浇洋葱,故选A.(5)A 考查形容词,A. hot热的 B. shy害羞的 C. sorry对不起的 D. nervous紧张的,根据Soon they would be ,结合语境分派任务让他们干活,推出干完活会很热,故选A.(6)C 考查连词,A. so因此 B. if是否;如果 C. while当…时 D. unless除非,根据I was working,可知是过去进行时,while引导过去进行时,故选C.(7)B 考查动词短语,A. waited for等待 B. picked up捡起 C. pointed at指着 D. looked after照顾,根据began helping,可知是捡起工具帮我干活,故选B.(8)D考查动词,A. hated憎恨 B. forgot忘记 C. saved挽救 D. thanked感谢,根据 He(7)B a tool and began helping,可知他帮我干活.我要感谢他,故选D.(9)B 考查名词 A. friends朋友 B. children孩子 C. visitors参观者D. neighbours邻居,根据my 13yearold son, Josiah ,可知 Josiah 是我的孩子,推出此处是指我的一两个孩子会时不时的帮我干活,故选B.(10)D 考查形容词,A. bored无聊的 B. silly愚蠢的 C. afraid害怕的 D. surprised惊讶的,根据 the work was lighter because of their help.由于他们的帮助,工作更轻松了.可知这种感觉让我惊讶,故选D.(11)A 考查形容词,A. alone单独的 B. sadly伤心的 C. together一起 D. instead反而,根据when I was picking the peas(豌豆) and having a taste,结合选项,推出句意:当我摘了豌豆独自品尝的时候,故选A.(12)B 考查形容词,A. safe安全的 B. tasty美味的 C. famous有名的 D. expensive昂贵的,根据 I put several peas into her mouth我往她嘴里塞了几颗豌豆,推出她喜欢嘴里品尝的美味,故选B.(13)C 考查名词A. tradition传统 B. standard标准 C. happiness快乐 D. background背景,根据I'd tried to keep the…of gardening to myself,推出句意:我一直自己独自享受园艺的快乐,故选C.(14)D 考查动词,A. live居住 B. agree同意 C. work工作 D. share分享,根据here was a child who couldn't wait to …with others,推出句意:孩子在这儿迫不及待的想跟我分享,故选D.(15)C 考查名词,A. meat肉 B. bread面包 C. fruits水果 D. drinks饮料,根据We bring the…back home,结合语境,可知是从花园里采摘东西回家,只有选项C"水果"符合题意,故选C.【点评】解答完形题需要快速全文,了解文章大意,再带着选项去读,边读边做,注意联系上下文. 二、阅读理解(每小题6分,共30分)2.(6分)Eating your way around the world&&& Australia: Try a pie floater?&&& Feeling hungry? No visit to South Australia is complete without trying the local fooda pie floater They are traditionally sold at roadside food shops, some of which stay open all night. It is a meat pie floating in a thick green pea soup. Finally, the pie is covered with plenty of bright red tomato ketchup(番茄酱). Enjoy!&&& Vietnam :Soup for breakfast&&& The food stands in the streets of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, open early in the morning and stay busy till late at night, selling fast food to hungry passersby. The most famous dish is pho, a noodle soup with slices of beef or chicken and different vegetables. It's usually eaten for breakfastmany Vietnamese people say they cannot start the day without this delicious food!&&& Belgium: Home of French fries&&& You can find French fried potatoes all over the world, but as Belgians will tell you, they, not the French, invented this popular street food back in the 17th century. French fries, eaten from a paper cone are the Belgians favorite food. The secret of perfect French fries is that they are fried (油炸) twice in hot oil, to give a perfect, golden outside.(1)A pie floater in South Australia is a kind of food with B A. fried potatoesB. thick soupC. beef or chickenD. a golden outside(2)According to the passage, all the three kinds of local food A A. are sold in the streetB. have meat insideC. have tomato ketchupD. are fried in hot oil(3)The passage most probably comes from the C column(栏目) In a magazineA. educationB. healthC. travelD. technology&&&【分析】文章提到的是几个国家的美食,这些美食主要是街边美食,很好吃,很有特色.【解答】1.B,细节理解题,根据It is a meat pie floating in a thick green pea soup,可知这道菜中含有浓汤,故选B.2.A,细节理解题,第一个食物提到了They are traditionally sold at roadside food shops,之后两个提到的是The food stands in the streets of Ho Chi Minh City和 invented this popular street food back in the 17th century,由此可知都是街边美食,故选A.3.C,主旨归纳题,文章首段提到Eating your way around the world环游世界,下文介绍了几个国家的美食,由此可知是在旅游杂志,故选C.【点评】对于阅读表达题,首先应该阅读全文,了解各种美食的信息,之后根据题目意思进行分析,确定答案. 3.(8分)Right now you probably spend most of your time in school. Do you wonder what you are going to do after high school? Will you continue to go to school? Will you learn a trade? Perhaps it is time to think about your choices and to prepare for them. Some day work will be a big part of your life.&&& What kind of job would be right for you? Think about your interests and your skills. You may like to listen to music, dance, play basketball, or work with computers. You may know how to drive a car or how to get along with people. Knowing both your interests and skills will help make a better plan for your career(职业).&&& To get an idea of what work you would like to do, make a list of your interests and a list of your skills. Think about what you have done to be successful in your interests. After that, brainstorm a list of career choices that might match your interests and skills. You can later keep your lists with the projects and documents that can help you achieve the career you want. They can help you know more clearly about your achievements in school and in the world of work.&&& Roberta Zhan, an art designer, finds her work satisfying because it allows her to use her interests and skills. She enjoyed imagining something in her minds eye while she was in school. She took art, design, and computer lessons, and also learned about taking photos on her own.&&& Here is what she says about the meaning of work: "If you have a job you like, work means much more than just making money. It means using your talents, making a contribution(贡献), and getting a real sense of satisfaction from doing a job."(1)The passage is most probably written to A A. studentsB. teachersC. parentsD. designers(2)At the beginning, the writer introduces the topic of the passage by C A. listing factsB. giving exampleC. asking questionsD. explaining differences(3)Roberta Zhan might be most interested in B when she was at school.A. singing songsB. creating picturesC. playing basket ballD. playing computer games(4)The passage is mainly about D A. the real meaning of workB. the importance of interests and skillsC. the journey of Roberta's lifeD. the way of preparing for the future career【分析】文章主要向我们介绍了找到自己的兴趣所在,如果你有一份你喜欢的工作,工作不仅仅意味着赚钱,它意味着利用你的才能,做出贡献,从工作中获得真正的满足感.【解答】14:ACBD1.A 细节理解题,根据文中的第1段Right now you probably spend most of your time in school. Do you wonder what you are going to do after high school? Will you continue to go to school?现在你可能把大部分时间都花在学校了.你想知道高中以后你打算做什么吗?你会继续上学吗?可知可能是写给学生的,故答案A.2.C 细节理解题,根据文中的第1段Right now you probably spend most of your time in school. Do you wonder what you are going to do after high school? Will you continue to go to school?现在你可能把大部分时间都花在学校了.你想知道高中以后你打算做什么吗?你会继续上学吗?可知是通过问问题引出主题的 ,故答案C.3.B 细节理解题,根据文中的第4段Roberta Zhan, an art designer, finds her work satisfying because it allows her to use her interests and skills. She enjoyed imagining something in her minds eye while she was in school. She took art, design, and computer lessons, and also learned about taking photos on her own.Roberta Zhan,一个艺术设计师,发现她的工作令人满意,因为它允许她使用她的兴趣和技能.她喜欢想象她在学校的时候眼睛里的东西.她参加了艺术、设计和计算机课程,也学会了自己拍照.可知应该是对创作画画感兴趣,故答案B.4.D 主旨归纳题,根据文中的第二段What kind of job would be right for you? Think about your interests and your skills. You may like to listen to music, dance, play basketball, or work with computers. You may know how to drive a car or how to get along with people. Knowing both your interests and skills will help make a better plan for your career(职业).什么样的工作对你合适?想想你的兴趣和技能.你可能喜欢听音乐、跳舞、打篮球或与电脑一起工作.你可能会开车或如何与人相处.知道你的兴趣和技能会有帮助.对你的事业有更好的计划.可知主要是为未来的职业生涯做准备,故答案D.【点评】本文是一篇日常生活类阅读,题目涉及多道细节理解题,做题时结合原文和题目有针对性找出相关语句进行仔细分析,结合选项选出正确答案.推理判断也是要在抓住关键句子的基础上合理的分析才能得出正确的答案. 4.(8分)When our son Bradley was ten, the new bicycle he had received earlier that year was stolen. Owning a bicycle was a big deal to our children when they were little. They spent hours and hours, day after day, on their bicycles, riding up and down the footpath, and at the front of the house. We also rode together as a family a lot. Bicycling was a great way to get the kids out of the house and into the fresh air without spending any money.&&& Bradley had discovered that his bicycle had been stolen from our backyard in Campbelltown, South Australia, when he and his sister went outside for a morning ride. He couldn't believe that someone would do this.&&& He got a large piece of cardboard painted a sign begging for the bicycle to be returned and tied the sign to the letterbox. The following morning, when I went out to collect the mail, I found a white envelope with the magical words, " Buy yourself a new bicycle". There was a ¥100banknote inside.&&& We were very touched that someone had the heart to do this. We've never been able to thank the person but we suspect(猜想)that it may have been one of our wonderful neighbours. Bradley painted a big"&&&&&&&&&&& " on the sign and we left it outside for a couple of weeks afterwards, hoping the kind stranger would drive down our street.&&& A delighted Bradley was able to buy a new bicycle. As the years went on, the bicycles became bigger and more expensive but remained just as important for those family bicycle rides. Now Bradley is 25. Sometimes I miss the days when receiving a bicycle was the best thing in the world to them.&&& All these years later we are still thankful for the strangers kindness. We were a young family with three little children and it meant a lot to us. We still talk about it and, even& now, wonder who the kind stranger was(1)According to the passage, Bradley often A when he was a childA. rode a bikeB. made signsC. took a walkD. collected mails(2)Which of the following is the best to fill in the blank in Paragraph 4? B A. Come backB. ThankC. A new bicycleD. A good boy(3)From the action of the stranger, we can learn that D A. love builds a warm familyB. a special memory lasts longC. happiness makes a better lifeD. a kindness helps others a lot(4)The best title for the passage can be C A. A rich strangerB. A thankful motherC. a bicycle for BradleyD. a banknote for the family【分析】文章主要介绍了作者儿子自行车被偷了,一个好心人给了100元,让他们再买辆新的,虽然过去了很多年,但作者和家人仍然感激陌生人的仁慈.【解答】14:ABDC1.A 细节理解题,根据文中的1段 They spent hours and hours, day after day, on their bicycles, riding up and down the footpath, and at the front of the house.他们一天又一天地骑着自行车,在人行道上,在房子的前面,可知 Bradley 童年时经经常骑自行车,故答案是A.2.B 词义猜测题,根据文中的 We've never been able to thank the person but we suspect(猜想)that it may have been one of our wonderful neighbours. Bradley painted a big"&&&&&&&&&&& " on the sign and we left it outside for a couple of weeks afterwards, hoping the kind stranger would drive down our street.我们从来没有感谢过这个人,但是我们怀疑它可能是我们的一个很好的邻居.布拉德利在标志上画了一个大的"&&& "字,然后我们在外面放了几个星期,希望这个善良的陌生人能开车经过我们这条街.结合答案可知 应该是画个大大的感谢,故答案是B.3.D 归纳整理题,根据文中的最后一段All these years later we are still thankful for the strangers kindness. We were a young family with three little children and it meant a lot to us. We still talk about it and, even& now, wonder who the kind stranger was这些年来,我们仍然感激陌生人的仁慈.我们是一个有三个孩子的年轻家庭,对我们来说意义重大.我们仍然在谈论它,甚至现在,还想知道这个善良的陌生人是谁.结合文章大意可知仁慈对别人有很大的帮助,故答案是D.4.C 主旨归纳题,根据文中的第1段When our son Bradley was ten, the new bicycle he had received earlier that year was stolen.当我们的儿子布拉德利十岁时,他今年早些时候收到的新自行车被偷了.结合下文,一个好心人给了钱买辆新的,可知文章主要围绕Bradley的自行车展开的,故答案是C.【点评】本文是一篇人物故事类阅读,题目涉及多道细节理解题,做题时结合原文和题目有针对 性找出相关语句进行仔细分析,结合选项选出正确答案.推理判断也是要在抓住关键句子的基础上合理的分析才能得出正确的答案. 5.(8分)Every 14days, another language dies. There are many reasons for this. Some people think more common languages have more economic(经济的) power. Because of this, young people choose to learn a common language as they think it is more useful. Another reason is that some languages aren't written down. Guujaaw is a leader of the Haida Nation, whose people have lived on the Queen Charlotte Islands, Canada, for more than 10, 000years. Their language is endangered. Traditionally, it wasn't written down, and, as a result, some people are worried that it will die one day. Guujaaw replies to this We talk to each other,listen, visit, and believe in the spoken word. Expressing yourself without writing is natural. However, if Guujaaw's language and others like it are going to stay alive, writing may have to become part of their lives.&&& When a language dies, a lot of knowledge dies with it. To begin with, language is a huge part of the culture of the people who speak it. Language allows speakers to say certain things: words that describe a cultural idea may not translate exactly into another language. Furthermore, many endangered languages have rich spoken cultures. Stories, songs and histories are passed on from older people to younger generations (一代). Elizabeth Lindsey, a language researcher, emphasizes(强调)this." When an elder dies, a library is burned," she says&&& Also, language death affects our knowledge about nature Local people often have a deep understanding of plants, animals, and the relationship between them. David Harrison, a researcher on endangered languages, reflects,"80% of plant and animal species(物种) have been undiscovered by science But that doesn't mean they're unknown to humans.&&& Many languages are endangered. However, it's not too late. Children often grow up speaking two languages."No one…becomes richer by giving up.. one language to learn another, "Harrison said. If children feel both languages are important, they will use both.&&& So, it is necessary that children realize how useful their local language is.(1)How many reasons are mentioned for endangered languages in Paragraph 1? A A.2.B.3C. 4D.5(2)In Paragraph 2, the writer mainly tells us D A. how cultures are passed onB. how cultures are discoveredC. why languages are written downD. why languages are important to cultures(3)The underlined word" affects" in the passage means" D "A. waits forB. depends onC. is different fromD. has an influence on(4)Which of the following is the writers opinion C A. People need to use common languages more often.B. The spoken word is more important than the written wordC. Children are the hope to stop the local language from dyingD. Many animals and plants are in danger because of dying languages.【分析】文章主要讲述了每14天,另一种语言就会消亡.并介绍了这些语言消亡的原因以及语言对于文化的重要性.【解答】1. A& 细节理解题,根据Some people think more common languages have more economic(经济的) power. Because of this, young people choose to learn a common language as they think it is more useful. Another reason is that some languages aren't written down,有些人认为更普遍的语言具有更多的经济实力.正因为如此,年轻人选择学习一种共同的语言,因为他们认为这更有用.另一个原因是有些语言没有被写下来,可知是两种原因,故选A.2. D& 段落大意题,根据 To begin with, language is a huge part of the culture of the people who speak it. Language allows speakers to say certain things: words that describe a cultural idea may not translate exactly into another language. Furthermore, many endangered languages have rich spoken cultures.首先,语言是讲这种语言的人的文化的重要组成部分.语言允许说话者说一些特定的东西:描述文化观念的词语可能不会完全翻译成另一种语言.此外,许多濒危语言都有丰富的口语文化,可知第一段主要说的是为什么语言对文化很重要,故选D.3. D& 词义猜测题,根据Also, language death affects our knowledge about nature Local people often have a deep understanding of plants, animals, and the relationship between them,另外,语言死亡…我们对自然的认识当地人通常对植物,动物,以及它们之间的关系有深刻的理解,结合选项,推出划线单词的意思是"影响",故选D.4. C 细节理解题,根据Children often grow up speaking two languages."No one becomes richer by giving up one language to learn another, "Harrison said. If children feel both languages are important, they will use both.孩子们长大后会说两种语言."没有人会因为放弃一种语言来学习另一种语言而变得更加富有"哈里森说.如果孩子们觉得两种语言都很重要,他们就会同时使用这两种语言.可知孩子们是阻止当地语言的消亡的希望,故选C.【点评】本文是一篇阅读,做题时要先通读短文,弄清楚短文大意,然后在文中找出相关句子,根据句子选择正确答案. 三、词汇运用(本题有15小题,每小题5分,共计15分)6.(5分)soft& eight& seldom&& quarter& require(1)Sally is such a careful girl that she seldom makes spelling mistakes.(2)The old people require more care and attention when they live alone(3)The young mother told the story in a soft voice and the baby fell asleep soon(4)You can find more information about outer space in the eighth unit of smart Science(5)A quarter f the students taking the course basic Football, improved their sports skills.【分析】(1)莎丽是一个非常细心的女孩,很少犯拼写错误.(2)老年人独居时需要更多的关心和照顾.(3)年轻的母亲轻声地讲故事,婴儿很快就睡着了.(4)你可以在有关智能科学的第八单元中找到更多关于外层空间的信息.(5)四分之一的学生选修足球基本课程,提高了他们的运动技能.【解答】1.seldom; 考查副词.根据前句Sally is such a careful girl,莎丽是一个非常细心的女孩,可知结合选项,应说很少犯拼写错误.故答案为seldom.2.require; 考查动词.根据后句when they live alone,可知结合选项,应说老年人独居时需要更多的关心和照顾.句子是一般现在时,主语是people.故答案为require.3.soft;考查形容词.根据后句the baby fell asleep soon,婴儿很快就睡着了.可知结合选项,应说年轻的母亲轻声地讲故事,故答案为soft.4.eighth;考查序数词.根据前后句You can find more information about outer space in the…unit of smart Science.可知结合选项,应说你可以在智能科学第八单元中找到更多关于外层空间的信息.表示第几用序数词.故答案为eighth.5.quarter;考查固定用法.根据前后句A…of the students taking the course basic Football,可知结合选项,应说四分之一的学生选修足球基本课程,A quarterof四分之一.故答案为quarter.【点评】选词完成句子主要考查对词义的辨析能力和对语句的理解把握能力.被辨析词的类型很多,包括短语、固定用法等,要根据语境判断时态,对一些动词,名词等作出相应的变化,准确,完整地完成试题. 7.(10分)How important is your mobile phone to you?&&& Imagine that you went to a day camp without your phone. How would you feel? Do you think you could get through your (1) social  (社会的) life? Share your thoughts with us!I'm not sure, but why would anyone do so? The mobile phone has brought us a much(2) easier (更容易的)life. My old granny says it has(3) controlled (控制) our life. However my friends and I still think it has many(4) advantages (优点)Lizzie WongI would thank it if my family members could leave their mobile phones at home(5) especially (尤其) when we get together. Every time we eat out, my son and his wife are always busy checking and replying to emails, while my (6) grandson (孙子) plays online games or texts his friends all the time. We only talk to each other when the waiter(7) shows (给……看) us the menu. A family get together is supposed to draw everyone together to have fun, but mobile phones(8) cause (引起) t people less attention on each other.Thomas millerMy mobile phone is(9) helpful (有帮助的). I use it to check my calendar and to keep in touch with others. The idea of not having it around worries me. (10) Once  (一次) I left my phone at home and I couldn't pay attention to my work at all. My partners in my office have the similar experiences too.Alex Watson【分析】本文主要讲述了几个人对于如果没有手机后个人感受和如何去处理自身的社交活动.【解答】1.social;考查形容词;根据语境"Do you think you could get through your social (社会的) life.你认为你能度过你的社交生活吗?社会的是social.2.easier;考查形容词;根据语境"The mobile phone has brought us a much easier(更容易的)life手机给我们带来了更轻松的生活.更容易的是easier.3.controlled;考查动词;根据语境"My old granny says it has controlled(控制) our life.我的老奶奶说它控制了我们的生活.现在完成时态 have /has +动词过去分词,故答案是 controlled.4.advantages;考查名词;根据语境"However my friends and I still think it has many advantages(优点).many后面加可数名词复数.5.especially;考查副词;根据语境"I would thank it if my family members could leave their mobile phones at home& especially(尤其) when we get together"如果我的家人可以把手机留在家里,我会非常感谢.尤其是副词especially.6.grandson;考查名词;根据语境"Every time we eat out, my son and his wife are always busy checking and replying to emails, while my&& grandson(孙子) plays online games or texts his friends all the time每次我们外出吃饭,我的儿子和他的妻子总是忙于检查和回复电子邮件,而我的孙子总是玩网络游戏或给他的朋友发短信.孙子是grandson.7. shows;考查动词;根据语境"We only talk to each other when the waiter&& shows(给……看) us the menu.当服务员向我们展示菜单时,我们会互相交谈.根据语境可知是一般现在时态,主语是the waiter&& 第三人称单数,故答案谁单三shows.&8.cause;考查动词;根据语境"but mobile phones cause(引起)& people less attention on each other.但是移动电话引起人们对彼此的关注较少.根据语境可知用一般现在时态,主语是mobile phones复数,故答案是动词原形cause.9. helpful;考查形容词;根据语境"My mobile phone is helpful(有帮助的)我的手机很有帮助,有帮助的是helpful.10. Once;考查副词;根据语境"Once (一次) I left my phone at home and I couldn't pay attention to my work at all.有一次,我把手机忘在家里了,我一点也没把注意投入到我的工作上.又一次,曾经是once.【点评】此题考查语法填空,在理解文章意思基础上,结合语境,仔细分析,便可得出正确答案. 四、语法填空(共10分)8.(10分)Have you ever heard of friendships among animals? At a zoo in Germany, an unusual friendship developed (1) between  a cat and a bear.&&& No one is quite sure how the friendship first began One day, some (2) workers (worker) in the zoo noticed a black cat was in the bear's cage(笼子), and the two animals were playing together peacefully. They were surprised (3) how well the small cat seemed to get along with large bear. The bear keeper allowed the cat to stay with the bear. And later the pair and their unusual friendship(4) became  (become) a hot topic at the zoo.&&& After several years, a new cage (5) was built (build) for the bear. However, the cat was still in the same cage, so it walked around (6) angrily (angry) and cried to be with the bear. The bear keeper finally took pity on the cat(7) and  let it stay with the bear. The cat and the bear got(8) closer (close) than before. They often sat together and shared meals in (9) the  sun.&&& Sometimes it may be natural for animals (10) to have  (have) their own ideas about who would make a good friend. These may surprise humans, who usually expect animals to form relationships with others of the same species.【分析】本文主要讲述了在德国动物园,猫和熊之间发生了一种非同寻常的友谊,从而告诉人们动物们跟谁成为朋友有自己的想法并不局限于是否是同一物种.【解答】1.between;考查介词;根据语境"At a zoo in Germany, an unusual friendship developed
a cat and a bear,在德国的动物园里,猫和熊之间形成了一种非同寻常的友谊. 在两者之间是between.2.workers;考查名词;根据语境"No one is quite sure how the friendship first began One day, some workers in the zoo noticed a black cat was in the bear's cage(笼子), 没有人很确定一天友谊是如何开始的,动物园里的一些工人注意到熊笼里有一只黑猫,some 可知用名词复数,故答案是workers.3.how;考查副词;根据语境"They were surprised how well the small cat seemed to get along with large bear他们很惊讶小猫似乎和大熊相处得是多么好啊.感叹句结构how +形容词.4. became;考查动词;根据语境"And later the pair and their unusual friendship became a hot topic at the zoo后来这对夫妇和他们不寻常的友谊成了动物园的热门话题.根据语境可知用一般过去时态,故答案是became.5.was built;考查动词;根据语境" After several years, a new cage was built& for the bear几年后,一个新笼子为熊建造起来了.笼子是被人们建立的,被动语态结构是be& +动词过去分词,此事发生在过去,故用一般过去时态,主语是单数,故用was ,故答案是was& built ,6.angrily;考查副词;根据语境" However, the cat was still in the same cage, so it walked around angrily and cried to be with the bear.然而,猫仍然在同一个笼子里,所以它愤怒地走来走去,哭着和熊在一起.副词修饰动词,walked 是动词,故答案是副词angrily.7.and;考查连词;根据语境" The bear keeper finally took pity on the cat and let it stay with the bear.熊看守员终于怜悯那只猫,让它和熊呆在一起.表示顺承 用and.8.closer;考查形容词;根据语境"The cat and the bear got closer than before猫和熊比以前更亲近了,than 提醒我们用比较级closer.9. the;考查冠词;根据语境"They often sat together and shared meals in& the sun.他们经常坐在一起,在阳光下共享食物.世界上独一无二的事物前面用the ,故答案是the.10. to have;考查动词;根据语境" Sometimes it may be natural for animals to have their own ideas about who would make a good friend有时,动物对谁会成为好朋友有自己的想法是很自然的.it is+形容词 +to do,故答案是to& have.【点评】此题考查语法填空,在理解文章意思基础上,结合语境,仔细分析,便可得出正确答案. 五、任务型阅读(满分5分)9.(5分)Republic of Kenya is a country in Africa, with a population of about 48,000, 000Nairobi is the capital of Kenya. Kiswahili and English are its official languages, and it also has many local languages. Kenya covers 582, 646square kilometers. It has a warm and humid tropical climate on its Indian Ocean coastline. On Kenya's land, fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea, corns and wheat are the main agricultural produce. The people in Kenya like cross country running, road running, soccer, boxing and so on. Kenya won several medals during the Beijing Olympics, six gold, four silver and four bronze, making it Africa's most successful nation in the 2008Olympics.&Republic of KenyaCapital: (1) Nairobi Size: (2) 582,646 km2Official languages:Kiswahili. (3) English & Population: (4) fortyeight  millionSports: cross country running, (5) road running , soccer, boxing【分析】本文主要向我们介绍了肯尼亚共和国,她的首都,面积,语言,人口以及国民的体育活动,肯尼亚共和国在奥林匹克运动中也是成绩显著.【解答】1.Nairobi; 考查名词;根据语境Nairobi is the capital of Kenya内罗毕是肯尼亚的首都,故答案是Nairobi.2.582,646; 考查数词;根据语境' Kenya covers 582, 646square kilometers肯尼亚面积582,666平方公里,故答案是582,646.3. English; 考查名词;根据语境' Kiswahili and English are its official languages;Kiswahili和英语是官方语言.故答案是English4.fortyeight; 考查数词;根据语境'Republic of Kenya is a country in Africa, with a population of about 48,000, 000.肯尼亚共和国是非洲的一个国家,人口约48000, 000.故答案是48 million.5. road running; 考查名词;根据语境' The people in Kenya like cross country running, road running, soccer, boxing and so on肯尼亚人喜欢越野赛跑、跑路、足球、拳击等等.故答案是road running.【点评】此题考查阅读填空,在理解文章意思基础上,结合语境,仔细分析,便可得出正确答案. 六、书面表达( 本题有1 小题, 共计15 分)10.(15分)假设你是李华.上周六,你陪同来自美国结对学校的中学生 Peter体验中国文化.请根据以下信息,用英语写一篇短文向校刊 English journey投稿,介绍本次活动内容并分享感受.Activities&Feelingsmake zongzi&…visit a tea museum&learn Chinese characters&注意:(1)短文必须包括表格中的所有内容,并表达感受.(2)文中不得出现与你身份相关的信息(3)词数:80~100.短文首句仅供参考,不计入总词数.短文首句: Last Saturday, I took peter, a student from America, to experience some Chinese【分析】高分句型:&Everything he experienced that day is a great attraction to him.那天他所经历的一切对他都是极大的吸引力.这里he experienced that day 作定语修饰everything.After that, I took him home and taught him to make zongzi.之后,我带他回家,教他做粽子.这里teach sb to do sth表示教某人做什么.【解答】Last Saturday, I took Peter, a student from America, to experience some Chinese cultures. Everything he experienced that day is a great attraction to him(高分句型).(引出话题)In the morning, Peter and I went to visit a tea museum, where he learnt a lot about Chinese tea. After that, I took him home and taught him to make zongzi(高分句型). Although it was a bit difficult, he still enjoyed it. In the afternoon, we had a Chinese class, learning the history of Chinese characters.(介绍本次活动的内容) He also tried to write some characters with a Chinese brush. and even lost himself in it.Peter kept saying "Amazing all the way, which makes me really proud of our rich cultures.(感受)【点评】写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,一定要契合文章要表达的主题,不能出现文章脱节问题.尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式,同时也要注意使用高级词汇和高级句型使文章显得更有档次. 文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K J.Com
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 以说谎为题写一篇短文 的文章

随机推荐