he is put together同义词in on his coat反义句是什么

美国习惯用语:487 riding on coattails... - VOA英语教学
487 riding on coattails...
今天还是要继续讲两个在2000年大选期间新闻界时常常用来报道竞选运动的习惯用语。这些习惯用语以它们特有的幽默和风趣在某种程度上润滑了政界严肃甚至是严酷的权利斗争。
我们今天要学的第一个习惯用语是: riding on coattails。 Coattails是这个习惯用语中的关键词。人们如今可能只是在电影上才会看到coattails。但是大约在两百来年前那些讲究穿着的美国男士在重要场合尤其是出席有关政务的正式场合时往往会穿上称为燕尾服的礼服。这种礼服的后背下摆有象燕尾一般的长长的分叉,因此得到燕尾服这个称号,而这个象燕尾的部分就是coattails。
当年政界人士在竞选的时候,尤其在发表竞选演说或者进行竞选辩论时,都喜欢穿上燕尾服,以示庄重体面,于是人们逐渐把燕尾服看作是政坛要人的典型衣着了。
要理解riding on somebody's coattails这个习惯用语的意思,你可以在脑子里构思一幅有趣的画面:一位穿着燕尾服的政界大人物平步青云,而在他氅下的一些虾兵蟹将紧紧抓住他上衣的燕尾。一旦大人物得势,地位青云直上,那些 小喽罗们也就骑乘在他的燕尾上高升了。
这样说来riding on somebody's coattails,这个习惯用语的意思有点象中国的俗语‘靠裙带风’。我们再听个例子,看习惯用语riding on somebody's coattails怎样用在大选中,它表示什么具体意思。
例句-1:In George W. Bush's home state of Texas, several Republicans hoped to win seats in Congress by riding on his coattails. They identified themselves in speeches with Mr. Bush, and tried to get Mr. Bush to make personal appearances with them. And some Democrats in northeast states, where Mr. Gore was ahead, hoped to catch a ride on his coattail into public office.
他说:在小布什的家乡得克萨斯州某些共和党人盼望通过布什的提携而赢得国会内的席位。这些人在讲演中屡屡表示自己支持布什,他们甚至设法让布什和他们作公开露面。
然而在戈尔取得优势的东北各州,一些民主党人却想借戈尔的势头而得到官职。
这些政界人士 努力接近势力强大的政坛大人物,就是希望靠大人物的提拔自己能谋得一官半职。可见ride on somebody's coattails意思就是依靠某大人物的提拔或者提携。
刚才那段话里第一次用到的这个习惯用语里是riding on his coattails,这里的riding是动词形式,就是动词ride后面加上ing。不知你注意到了吗?刚才那段话说到谋求公职的民主党人得到戈尔的提携时,略微改变了这个习惯用语的形式他说: catch a ride on Gore's coattails。这里ride,是名词而catch a ride on somebody's coattails,意思相当于ride on somebody's coattails。
今天要学的第二个习惯用语是: split ticket。 Split这个词可以解释为‘分成两半的’。而这个习惯用语里的 ticket 是指选票。
美国各州的选票形式各不相同但是总的说来,全国大选中用的选票都不仅列出正副总统候选人的名字,也写上竞选国会议员以及众多的州和地方政府公职的候选人名单。选票上也注有每一名候选人代表哪一个政党。
当然一个百分之百忠于某一政党的投票人投在投票箱内的选票上会只选本党的候选人。这种清一色的选票称为 straight tickets。那么split ticket是什么样的选票呢?我们听个例子来琢磨吧。说话的人告诉我们他夫妇俩不同的投票倾向。
例句-2:Many voters put split tickets in the ballot box, voting for Republicans for some offices and for Democrats for other positions.
Party leaders naturally would prefer their members vote straight tickets, but many voters will end up split their votes.
For instance, my wife and I belong to the same party, I voted a straight ticket. But she follows politics closer than I do, she had really studied the issues and voted a split ticket.
他说:许多投票人选举共和党人担任某些职务同时推选主党人担当另一些职务。这就叫做分裂选票。
当然政党领导人都盼望本党的人全选自己人,但是许多选民最后会投分裂票。
例如我太太和我属于同一党派。虽然我全投本党候选人的票,但是我太太比我更关心政治;她仔细研究各种政治问题,并因而投了分裂票。
Split ticket指不只是支持本党候选人也选举其它党派候选人的分裂票。
Related Articles
(09-12-30)
(09-12-23)
(09-12-16)05-1502-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-16最新范文01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01It was very cold. It snowed heavily and blew very strongly. It was not a good night to go out. But David had to walk home from work “I can be warmer,” he thought, “I wear my coat backwards①.”He took off his coat and put it on backwards反方向地 的翻译是:天太冷了。天下着雪很大,非常强烈地吹了。它不是一夜好走出去。但大卫不得不步行回家工作从"我可以很温暖,"他想,"我穿我大衣 backwards①"。他脱下了外衣,把它放在 backwards反方向地 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
It was very cold. It snowed heavily and blew very strongly. It was not a good night to go out. But David had to walk home from work “I can be warmer,” he thought, “I wear my coat backwards①.”He took off his coat and put it on backwards反方向地
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
这是非常冷。下雪了大量资金,并且自爆非常强烈。这不是一个美好的夜晚,走出去。但大卫不得不步行下班回家,“我可以是温暖的,”他认为,“我穿我的外套向后①。”他脱下外套,并把它上向后反方向地
天太冷了。天下着雪很大,非常强烈地吹了。它不是一夜好走出去。但大卫不得不步行回家工作从"我可以很温暖,"他想,"我穿我大衣 backwards①"。他脱下了外衣,把它放在 backwards反方向地
天太冷了。天下着雪很大,非常强烈地吹了。它不是一夜好走出去。但大卫不得不步行回家工作从"我可以很温暖,"他想,"我穿我大衣 backwards①"。他脱下了外衣,把它放在 backwards反方向地
这是很冷。 它雪重,刮起了非常强烈。 它也不是一个好夜要外出。 但是,他从工作步行回家"我可以较正常温暖。”他想道,“我穿外衣backwards①。"他脱掉外套,放在backwards反方向地
天气非常冷的。 沉重下雪并且非常强烈吹了。 它不是出去的一晚上好。 但大卫必须从工作回家“我可以是更加温暖的”,他认为, “我穿我的外套落后①. ”他在落后反方向地上脱下了他的外套并且把它放
相关内容&a我跳,你会跟我一起跳吗? I jump, you can jump together with me? & aAn occasional butterfly drifted in and out through the window 通过窗口里里外外漂移的一只偶尔的蝴蝶 & astruck to zhe end 触击对zhe末端 & ashe studies at nio. 正在翻译,请等待... & a违章查询 Violates regulations to inquire & a作为河北省著名的省级山岳古刹型风景名胜区,它象一块瑰丽的碧玉镶嵌在太行山上,闪光,越来越受到人们的重视和青睐。 As the Hebei Province famous provincial level mountain ancient temple scenery scenic spot area, it looks like together the magnificent jasper crustification in Mt. Taihang, the flash, more and more is valued people's and the favor. & aMy dear, I just want to be your princess 我亲爱,我想要是您的公主 & a我们规定几点可以下班? Мы обусловили выбирает может получить с работы? & a到达之后 After arrives & aen
corazon 正在翻译,请等待...
& ais yours its you that i hold onto 是它的你的您我举行 & a以后再聊 Later again will chat & a汤姆根本不会写中文 Tom simply cannot write Chinese & a形成了以欧洲移民传统为主的特色 Has formed by the European immigrant tradition primarily characteristic & aI will await your further news. 我将等候您的进一步新闻。 & a我作为一名小学生,要从我做起。 I took an elementary student, must start from me. & a的女孩 Girl & aI can't believe how sweet you all are. Thank you for all the birthday wishes today 我不可能相信多么甜您全部是。 谢谢所有生日祝愿今天 & aWir sind bescheiden 正在翻译,请等待...
& a克里克 Krick & aThe objective is to deliver best international practice linked to the development of mature workplace relationships that promote productivity and enhanced wages and conditions for workers. Areas the programme focuses on include workplace cooperation 宗旨将提供连接的最佳的国际实践到促进生产力和改进的薪水和条件为工作者成熟工作场所关系的发展。 节目注重的区域包括工作场所合作 & amy mother tells me real beauty is on the inside 我的母亲告诉我真正的秀丽在里面 & a板栗炖排骨 The Chinese chestnut cooks the spareribs & ahat have failed to account adequately for the value of natural and social capital asserts 帽子未充分地占价值的自然,并且社会资本断言 & aunspecified tolerance to be 非特指容忍是 & a我爱我的家人,我爱我的小杏子 I love me the family member, I love my small apricot! & a其实我是个好男人 只是我习惯了这样讲话 不好意思 Actually I was a good man only am I am used to it spoke like this embarrassedly & a近在咫尺 Being near at hand & a我最喜爱的颜色是 I most like the color is & a建议住不超过 正在翻译,请等待...
& a去年,你是不是在华西医院神经内科工作过 正在翻译,请等待...
& alast konwn good configuration 为时已知的好配置 & aI warn you -- when I blow, it gets a little windy 我警告您 -- 当我吹时,它得到一少许有风 & a你要不要再来一点 You must again come & ahow many new homes do you have 多少个新的家您有 & a因为什么儿抱歉 Stranger's gas & ai will try to unstall it......but i am not sure about 我将尝试对unstall它......,但我不是肯定关于 & a欢迎来到和平主题公园 Welcome to arrive peace subject park & ayou are bob,aren't you 您是突然移动,不是您 & a我不是住在北京 I am not live in Beijing & a老师对学生们好 Teacher to students good & aSubtit Subtit & athere are rules to make the roads safe 有使路安全的规则 & awould will 会愿 & a现在,你一个人在家吗? Now, you in home? & a享受唱歌的乐趣 Enjoys pleasure which sings & a我要用你的汽车 I must use your automobile & alast year i was teaching english for li yang crazy english 我去年教英语为锂杨疯狂英语 & a学校3:15完成 The school 3:15 completes & a我会晚点 I can be late & a其实:我一直都不羡慕那些情侣、可朋友聚会都是成双成对的出现、、、、所以我想我不会去 Actually: I continuously all do not envy these lovers, may the friend get together all am the geminate pair appearance, therefore I thought I cannot go & a找个爱我女孩.就结婚 Looks for to love my girl. On marriage & a你好,我是你们的导游,下面是这三天的旅行计划10月1日我们去天安门和天坛,接着,10月2日我们再去长城,最后,10月3日我们去香山。 You are good, I am your tourguide, below am these three day-long travel plan on October 1 we go to Tiananmen and the Temple of Heaven, then, on October 2 we go to the Great Wall again, finally, on October 3 we go to Xiangshan. & a格林女士下周将教我们英语 Ms. Grimm will next week teach us English & a我只有一个家。明天晚上我就开始一直住新家啦。我现在的房子转租给我妹妹了。 I only then a family.Evening I will start to be occupied by the new family continuously tomorrow.I the house sublet now for my younger sister. & a我想买两双鞋。 I want to buy two pair of shoes. & aIt was very cold. It snowed heavily and blew very strongly. It was not a good night to go out. But David had to walk home from work “I can be warmer,” he thought, “I wear my coat backwards①.”He took off his coat and put it on backwards反方向地 天气非常冷的。 沉重下雪并且非常强烈吹了。 它不是出去的一晚上好。 但大卫必须从工作回家“我可以是更加温暖的”,他认为, “我穿我的外套落后①. ”他在落后反方向地上脱下了他的外套并且把它放 &模块十六: 模块十六:句型转换一、题型分析 句型转换是目前英语中考的一个常见题型,主要考查学生对不同句子结构(语法)的语 言运用能力。句子结构和词汇同样是英语学习的基础。英语和汉语属两种不同的语言。句子 结构自然有很大的不同。不同句子的结构掌握的越多,英语语言运用的能力就越强。如果你 不能用不同的句子结构表达同一意思,你才能有运用自如的感觉。所以要学好英语。必须熟 练掌握各类英语句子的基本结构和句型。 同时, 更多地掌握英语的句法还能提高阅读, 写话, 以至于听力等能力。英语中考考查句子结构题型是“按要求改写句子”。学生只要掌握英语句 子的基本结构和单词拼写,该大题得满分并不难的。二、解题技巧 1、掌握英语的基本句子形式,如陈述句,各种形式的否定句,一般疑问句,特殊疑问句, 、 反意疑问句,感叹句。主动语态和被动语态结构等。请看下面的例句和分析。 1. He has lunch at school. (改为否定句) He lunch at school.本句动词 have 不表示“有”而是表示动作,应用 doesn’t have,不能用 has not. 2. The T-shirt cost five dollars.(改为一般疑问句) the T-shirt five dollars?该句的 cost 是过去式,不需要加 s。本句应用 Did, cost.英语有几个动词过去式和现在式同 一形式,set,cut,put,let,fit,read,spread 等,要看清楚再做。 3.The photo near the door is the best.(就划线部分提问) is the best? 本句用 Which photo,因为 near the door 用作定语修饰名词 photo,别认为 near the door 是地点 而用错 where。 4.We have studied in this school for four years,(改为特殊疑问句) have you studied in this school? 本句虽没有划线部分,但根据句子其他部分意思,可以看出是对 for four years 进行提问, 肯定用 How long. 5. Let’s go to the exhibition this afternoon.(改为反义疑问句) Let’s go to the exhibition this afternoon,?6.He could hardly see the words on the blackboard. (改为反义疑问句) He could hardly see the words on the blackboard, ?祈使句的反义疑问句,仅 Let’s…句型用 shall we,其他都用 will you. 而一般疑问句改反义 疑问句应注意, 若句子的主要部分用肯定, 附加部分用否定, 反之则相反。 第六句应用 could he. 2、要熟悉“保持句意”的改写,如简单句和复合句的转换,两句并一句,形容词,副词比较 、 等句型,不用句型的转换,词语的不同搭配。请看下面的例句和分析: 1. It was eleven o’clock when he finished his homework last night. He finish his homework it was eleven o’clock.本句是改为 not until 句型,用 didn’t, until. 2. He is the tallest in his class. No one in his class is as as he.本句是最高级句型改为原等级句型,用 else, tall. 3. He didn’t make as many mistakes in his homework as you. He mistakes in his homework you.本句是 as(so)…as 句型改为用带 than 的句型,用 made fewer…than. Mistakes 是可数名词, 别误用修饰不可数名词的 less。 4. These stamps belong to my elder brother. These stamps are elder .原句中的 belong to 改为 are ,动词转换,用法不同,应用 brother’s. 5. The box is so heavy that I can’t carry it. The box isn’t for me to carry.本句是复合句改为简单句,且否定结构的位置有变化,需要用 heavy 的反义词,故用 light enough,误用成 too…to 结构。 6. The question is very difficult. No one can answer it. The question is difficult answer.本句为两句合并成一句,原句有否定意义,应用 too…for anyone to,别误用成 so that anybody can. 如 answer 后 it,才可用 so…that 结构,因 too…to 结构句子是简单句,而 so...that 是复合 句。 英语中考改写句子题目中, 一般每句填写两个词, 很少有上面一些例句中填写一个或三个词 的题目。三、考点解析: 考点解析: 1. 肯定句变否定句和否定句: 常考的考点:have 、do 句型 2. 反义疑问句: 常考的考点:带有否定副词的句子。 3. 主动句变被动语态 常考的考点:一般现在时、一般过去时、以及含有情态动词的被动语态 4. 同义句转换 常考的考点:这里对于学生是难点,主要考考纲的近义短语、常考的初中句型,本次的讲解 重点。 5. 对划线部分提问 常考的考点:how long/soon/ far, how much/ many 的区别和联系。6. 肯定句改成改为感叹句 常考的考点:近年来考的比较少了,how/what 的修饰用法。 7. 两句子合并为一句,复句变为简单句 常考的考点:结构状语从句,宾语从句的使用。注意改写句子的细节问题。四、初中英语同义词初中同义词1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. glad=happy=pleased (高兴的) of course=sure=certainly (当然) given name =first/middle name 名字) ( hold=have (举行、进行) still=all the same(仍然) difficult=hard=not easy (困难的) give a talk=make a speech(作一次演讲) How about=What about (什么怎样) fast=quick (快的) come on=be quick=hurry up(赶快) drop=give up(放弃)drop=throw(扔) drop=land(使落下) rather= quite (相当) right now=just now(刚刚) except=but(除。。之外) 。right now=now(现在) right away=at once (立刻、马上)prefer A to B =like A more /better than B (相对 B 来说,更喜欢 A)11. Hands up=put up one’s hands=lift one’s hands (举手) 12. return=go back(回去) return=come back=get back (回来) return=give back(归 还) 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. past=through(过、通过) help sb with sth=help sb(to) do sth (帮助某人做某事) while=when(当。。 。) several=a few=some (数个、若干) everywhere=here and there(到处) no hurry=take your time(不急、慢慢来) over=more than(超过、多于) rush=run very quickly(冲、奔跑) center=middle(中心) take a look= have a look(看一看) hate=dislike(不喜欢、讨厌) learn sth by oneself=teach oneself sth(自学。。 。) fail=not pass(不及格、失败) give sb a call=give sb a ring=call sb=ring sb up =telephone sb(打电话给某人) look after=take care of(照顾) fly to…=go to …by air=go to…by plane(乘飞机去。。 。) in a minute=in a moment=very soon(一会儿、马上) almost=nearly(几乎) just then=just at that time(正在那时) no one=none(没有一人) hear from…=receive a letter from…get a letter from…=have a letter from。。 。(收到。。的 。 anywhere=in any place(任何地方) arrive(in\at)=reach=get(to) (到达) order=turn(顺序) shop=store(商店) shop=workshop(车间) join=be in=Take part in(参加) as soon as possible=as soon as sb can(尽快)来信) 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. also(用于句中)=too(肯定句末)=either(否定句末) plant=grow(种植) expensive=dear=not cheap(昂贵的) so far=up to now(直到现在) billion=a thousand million(十亿) century=a hundred years(世纪、百年) a bit of+unc.=a little+unc. A bit+adj=a little+adj 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60.call=name(命名、名叫) maybe=perhaps(也许、可能)用于句首 never mind=It doesn’t matter=It’s not important(不要紧、没关系) retell= tell again(复述、重讲) common=usual(普通的、平常的) famous=well known 著名的 fine=sunny 晴朗的 have classes=have lessons have a good time=have a very nice time=enjoy oneself 玩得开心 do one’s best=try one’s best 尽某人的努力 do well in=be good at 在。。做得好 。 catch a bus=take a bus 赶公共汽车 last night=yesterday evening do sport=take exercise 运动 tonight =this evening start=begin not forget=remember hope=wish table=form 表格 photo=picture look around=look round 四处看看 match=game hear of=know=learn about 听说 no+n.=not any+n..at last=in the end=finally 最后、最终 have to =must large=big somebody=someone 有人、某人 everyone=everybody 每个人nobody=no one 没有人 anybody=anyone 任何人 I think=I’m afraid 恐怕。。 。61. No.1=number one 62. 63. 64. that’s all right=that’s ok=You are welcome=not at all 不必谢 walk to..=go to…on foot 步行到。。 。 ride to..=go to…by bike 骑自行车到。。 。65. America=the USA 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. be from=come from be over=end 结束 a lot=lots of=many(c.)=much(unc.)许多 what’s wrong=what’s the trouble=what’s the matter?怎么了 just a moment=just a minute=wait a minute 等一会 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81.take a look at=have a look at=look at 看一看 take a rest=have a rest 休息一下 the other day=a few days ago 几天前 ever=at any time stop sb(from)doing sth.=prevent/keep sb from doing sth. 阻止某人干谋事 on both sides=on each side=on either side 在每一旁 in three days’ time=in three days 在三天内 short for=a short way of saying…。。简称为。。 。 。 beside=next to=near to 在。。旁边 。 can=be able to 能够 what do you mean by this words=what does the world mean=What’s the meaning of thiswords?这个单词是什么意思? How do you like…?=What do you think of…? 五、近年来中考句型转换归类: 近年来中考句型转换归类: A. 改成反义疑问句 1. They could hardly believe the news.(96) They could hardly believe the news, 2. Mary bought some shampoo in the supermarket.(97) Mary bought some shampoo in the supermarket. 3. Tom didn’t take part in the after-school activity yesterday,.(06) Tom didn’t take part in the after-school activity yesterday, B. 改成一般疑问句 1. I enjoy individual sports.(95) ________you ________ individual sports? 2. We do eye exercise every day. (97) _________ you eye exercise every day? ? ? ? 你认为/觉得。。怎么样 。3. Every Monday morning Mr. Johnson has a meeting.(99) __________ Mr. Johnson ___ a meeting every Monday morning?4. He set the alarm clock for seven. (01) _________he the alarm clock for seven? 5. Alan often does housework after school.(07) ________ Alan often C. 改成否定句: 改成否定句: 1. The captain worked at the South Pole last year.(95) The captain ___________ ___________ at the South Pole last year. 2. Alice attends the lecture once a week.(96) Alice ___________ ___________ the lecture once a week. housework after school?3. Peter collected some old coins two years ago.(98) Peter _________ collect ___________ old coins two years ago. 4. You’d better go to see him off at the railway station.(00) You’d better ___________ __________ to see him off at the railway station. 5. The old man realized that too much salt was harmful to health. (05) The old man __________ ___________ that too much salt was harmful to health. 6. Sam wants to look for a job in London after he graduates from university. (06) Sam __________ __________ to look for a job in London after he graduates from university. 7. Tell Harry the news when you see him, please.(08) ____________ ____________ Harry the news when you see him, please. D. 改为感叹句。 改为感叹句。 1. Your dormitory is very bright.(02) __________ __________ your dormitory is! 2. Nanjing Road Walkway looks very beautiful at night!(03) __________ __________ Nanjing Road Walkway looks at night! 3. It is very convenient to travel by underground!(07) __________ __________ it is to travel by underground! 4. Yao Ming is an excellent Chinese basketball player.(08) __________ __________ excellent Chinese basketball player Yao Ming is! E. 对划线部分提问。 对划线部分提问。 1. I was born in 1980.(95) __________ __________ you born? 2.The teacher had a meeting yesterday.(96) __________ __________ the teachers have a meeting? 3.The postage is three yuan and six jiao.(97) ___________ ___________is the postage? 4.We had learned six pop songs by the end of last week.(98) __________ __________ pop songs had you learned by the end of last week? 5. He went to the hospital to have a check on eyesight.(99) ___________ ___________ he go to the hospital? 6. We have a class meeting once a week.(00) __________ __________ do you have a class meeting? 7. At the age of five, Martin weighed 25 kilos.(02) __________ __________ did Martin weigh at the age of five? 8. He lost the key to his bike on his way to the lecture.(03) __________ did he __________ on his way to the lecture? 9. The American spacecraft Galileo travelled and worked in space for 14 years.(04) __________ __________did the American spacecraft Galileo travel and work in space? 10. London held the first World Expo in 1851. (05) _________ did London __________ the first Word Expo? 11. The students’ projects will be on show in three days. (06) _________ __________ will the students’ projects be on show ? 12. Mr. and Mrs. Brown have already been to China twice.(07) ___________ ___________ times have Mr. and Mrs. Brown been to China? 13. Mr Smith has taught in our school for three years.(08) ___________ ___________ has Mr Smith taught in our school? F. 改为被动语态。 改为被动语态。 1. They took the wounded soldier to the field hospital.(95) The wounded soldier _________ __________ to the field hospital. 2. We can store a lot of information in the computer.(96) A lot of information _________ __________ stored in the computer. 3. Where did they grow vegetables?(00) Where __________ vegetables __________? 4. We must keep the noise under 50 dbs(分贝)here. ( 02) The noise must _ _ under 50 dbs here,5. We publish our school newspaper twice a month. (05) Our school newspaper _________ _________ twice a month. 6. The terrible earthquake destroyed thousands of houses in that area. (08) Thousands of houses in that area ___________ ___________ by the terrible earthquake. G. 改为简单句: 改为简单句: 1. I don’t know when we shall leave for Nanjing.(00) I don’t know when __________ ___________ for Nanjing. 2. The water was so dirty that we couldn't drink it. (01) The water was_________ dirty for us _________drink. 3. The poor child was so lucky that she received many books from Project Hope. (05) The poor child was _________ _________ to receive many books from Project Hope. 4. Can you tell me when I should water the flowers ? (06) Can you tell me _________ _________ water the flowers? H. 改为复合句: 改为复合句: 1. The words on the notice board are very small. I can’t see them clearly.(97) The words on the notice board are_________ small _________ I can’t see them clearly. I. 合并为一句。 合并为一句。 1. Tim doesn’t collect coins. Jack doesn’t collect coins, either.(95) Neither Tim __________ Jack __________ coins. 2. She is tall and thin. She has long hair. (01) She is _________ tall and thin girl ________long hair. 3. Betty likes taking a bus to work. She likes taking an underground to work better.(05) Betty _________ taking an underground _________ taking a bus to work. 4. Will Bob join the swimming club? Please tell me.(07) Please tell me _________ Bob _________ join the swimming. J. 保持原句意思。 保持原句意思。 1. The boy was too frightened to say a word.(95) The boy was ___________ frightened ___________ he couldn’t say a word. 2. Mrs. Smith prefers milk to coffee.(96) Mrs. Smith likes milk ___________ ___________ coffee. 3. The motorcycle is Mr. Clark’s.(96) The motorcycle ___________ ___________ Mr. Clark. 4. How is the weather today?(97) __________ the weather ___________today? 5. Our foreign teacher will go back home tomorrow. We’ll say goodbye to him at the airport.(98) Our foreign teacher will go back home tomorrow. We’ll __________ him _________at the airport. 6. In some states of America, children must stay in school until they are sixteen.(98) In some states of America, children __________ ___________ school until they are sixteen. 7. Aunt Li asked me to take care of her little son while she was out.(99) I was asked to __________ __________ Aunt Li’s little son while she was out. 8. Mrs. White told Tom that he mustn’t throw paper on the ground.(99) Mrs. White told Tom __________ ___________throw paper on the ground. 9. Mary works very hard at shool. Her teacher often praises her.(99) Mary is often praised _________ her hard __________. 10. The dictionary cost me 20 yuan.(00) I _________ 20 yuan ___________ the dictionary. 11. Nobody else in his class can speak English as fluently as he. (01) He _________ English _________ fluently in his class. 12. Put on your coat, or you'll catch a cold. (01) _________you _________put on your coat, you'll catch a cold. 13. The recitation was kind of boring and I liked the cross talk better. (02) The recitation was __ _ boring and I preferred the cross talk.14. Sam's grandfather died 10 years ago. (02) Sam's grandfather has been _ _ 10 years.15. It took the workers and engineers about two years to build the tunnel.(03) The workers and engineers __________ about two years _________ the tunnel. 16. The boy asked his mother, “does water freeze at 0’C?”(03) The boy asked his mother __________ water __________ at 0’C. 17. Jack's mother asked him, &Have you packed your things?&(04) Jack's mother asked him ____ he ____ packed his things.18. After a quick breakfast, Mary left in a hurry. (04) After a quick breakfast, Mary _________.19. Laura spent one week finishing reading the book Harry Potter.(06) It __________ Laura one week __________ finish reading the book Harry Potter. 20. Mr. li is our teacher and friend as well.(07) Mr. li is __________ only our teacher __________ also our friend. 21. Junior 3 students began to learn chemistry a year ago. (08) Junior 3 students __________ learned chemistry __________ a year.【基础题】 1.It’s good for your health to do exercise often . _____ exercise often can make you _____ . 2.This picture looks the same as that one . _____ _____ ______ ______ the two pictures . 3.Tom is taller than any other student in his class . Tom is _____ _____ in his class . 4.I’ll go to bed after I finish my homework . I _____ go to bed _____ I finish my homework . 5.Cross the bridge , you will find the building . ____ _____ the bridge , you’ll find the building . 6.My father went to Beijing last year . He is still there now . My father ______ _____ _____ Beijing ______ last year . 7.It’s a long time since we wet last . We _____ _____ each other for a long time since we wet last . 8. He wrote the book in 2000. The book _____ _____ by ____ in 2000. 9.Lucy was born on March 5 , 1989 , so was Lily . Lucy is _____ _____ _____ Lily . 10.We can hardly decide what we shall do next . ______ ______ for us to decide what ____ ____ next . 11.He doesn’t like singing . He doesn’t like dancing , either . He likes _____ singing _____ dancing . 12.The light in the room was so weak that the doctor wasn’t able to operate . The doctor _____ do the _____ _____ such bad light inside the room . 13.It was very hot last night . I could hardly sleep . It was _____ hot last night ____ I could hardly sleep . 14.Bill Gates knows much about computers . Bill Gates _____ a lot of ______ of computers . 15.One day the librarian had an idea . One day the librarian _____ _____ ______ an idea . 16.We are so happy that we can’t say a word . We are ____ happy _____ say _____ . 17.Have you ever been abroad ? Have you ever been to any _____ _____ ? 18.The old man died two years ago . The old man _____ ______ ______ ______ two years . 19.Both Mary and Ann passed the exam . ______ Mary nor Ann ______ the exam . 20.Chinese is less popular than English . Chinese isn’t _____ popular _____ English . 21.They spent two hours on the experiment . It _____ ______ two hours _____ _____ the experiment . 22.That’s not an interesting film , I think . I _____ think that _____ an interesting film . 23. Mr. Smith was once an English teacher . Mr. Smith ______ _____ be an English teacher . 24.How is the weather today ? ______ the weather _____ today ? 25.He spent 500 yuan on the bicycle . The bicycle ______ ______ 500 yuan . 26.Each of them has an apple . They _____ an apple _____ . 27.We use knives to cut things . Knives _____ ______ ______ _____ things . 28.Li Lei jumped farthest in our class . In our class _____ jumped so far ____ Li Lei . 29.He has lived here since he was born . He has lived here _____ _____ _____ . 30.When he was three , he could read and write . _____ the _____ of three , he could read and write . 31.This coat is too big for me . That coat is too small for me . The coats are _____ too big _____ too small for me . 32.If you don’t think hard , you won’t find the answer . _____ _____ , ______ you won’t find the answer . 33.Lucy’s parents are very proud of their daughter . Lucy is _____ ______ ______ her parents . 34.The film is the most interesting one that I have ever seen . I have _____ seen _____ an interesting film before . 35.Bike is short for bicycle . Bike is another way _____ _____ bicycle . 36.When I got there , I found he was lying on the ground . When I got there , I found _____ _____ on the ground . 37.We have had no holiday for about one month . We haven’t had a _____ _____ for about one month . 38.It’s hard to stop smoking in a short time . It’s hard to _____ _____ smoking in a short time . 39.My brother joined the PLA a year ago . My brother _____ _____ a _____ for a year . 40.The factory has been open for half a year . ______ half a year _____ the factory _____ . 41. She walks slowest of the four . She walks _____ than the _____ _____ . 42. Put the tree in the hole so that it is straight . Put the tree in the hole ____ _____ it straight . 43. It was very late . Jim was still doing his lessons. _____ it was very late , Jim still went _____ _____ his lessons . 44. Most of his questions were not about his lessons . Most of his questions had ____ to _____ with his lessons . 45. They will go to Hong Kong by air next week . They will _____ _____ Hong Kong next week . 46. My penfriends often write letters to me . I often _____ ______ my penfriends . 47. Everyone is here except Wei Hua . ______ Wei Hua ____ here . 48. I don’t want to eat anything . I don’t _____ ______ eating anything . 49. Jim isn’t good at Chinese . Jim _____ _____ _____ _____ Chinese . 50.How many people are there in Germany ? _____ the ______ of Germany ? Key : 1.Doing healthy 2. There’s no difference between 3. the tallest 4. won’t until 5. Go across 6. has gone to since 7. haven’t seen 8. was written him 9. as old as 10. It’s hard to do 11. neither nor 12. couldn’t operation in 13. so that 14. has knowledge 15. came up with 16. too to anything 17. foreign countries 18. has been dead for 19. Neither failed 20. so as 21. took them to do 22. don’t is 23. used to 24. What’s like 25. cost him 26. have each 27. are used for cutting 28. Nobody as 29. all his life 30. At age 31. either or 32. Think hard or 33. the pride of 34. never such 35. of saying 36. him lying 37. month off 38. give up 39. has been soldier 40. It’s since opened 41. slower other three 42. to keep 43. Though on doing / with 44. nothing do 45. fly to 46. hear from 47 Only isn’t 48. feel like 49. doesn’t do well in 50. What’s population【中等题】 中等题】 1. We didn’t go out for a walk because it was raining. (变为简单句) We didn’t go out for a walk _______ _______ the rain. 2. He was so excited that he couldn’t go to sleep. (变为简单句) He was _______ _______ _______ go to sleep. 3. I don’t know when we will begin the work. (变为简单句) I don’t know _______ _______ _______ the work. 4. You must finish all the work before you go to bed. (变为简单句) You must finish all the work _______ _______ to bed. 5. He got up early in order that he could catch the early bus. (变为简单句) He got up early _______ _______ _______ catch the early bus. 6. We all expect him to come to the party. (变为复合句) We all expect _______ _______ _______ come to the party. 7. We can’t decide where to go. (变为复合句) We can’t decide _______ _______ _______ go. 8. Please tell me when to leave for the front. (变为复合句) Please tell me _______ we _______ leave for the front. 9. Now I will show you how to do the work. (变为复合句) Now I will show you _______ _______ _______ do the work. 10. You should put them back after you use them. (变为复合句) You should put them back _______ _______ them.参考答案1. because, of。because 引导的原因状语从句改为简单句时可用 because of + 名词。 2. too, excited, to。so…that 引导结果状语从句,变为简单句时,如果 that 从句为否定 式,可用 too + 形容词 + to 结构。 3. when, to, begin。在 when 引导的宾语从句中,变简单句时,可用 when + 不定式结 构。 4. before, going。在 before 引导的时间状语从句中,如果主从句的主语相同,那么变为 简单句时可用介词 before 改写。 5. in, order, to。in order that 引导目的状语从句,变为简单句时可用 in order to + 动 词原形改写。 6. that, he, will。根据句意“我们都期望他能来参加这个晚会”可把该简单句改为含宾语 从句的复合句。 7. where, we, should。疑问词 where +不定式作动词 decide 的宾语,根据句意,可把其 变为由连接副词 where 引导的宾语从句(from www.zkenglish.com)。 8. when, will。疑问词 when +不定式短语作动词 tell 的宾语,根据句意,可把其变为由 连接副词 when 引导的宾语从句。 9. how, you, should。疑问词 how +不定式短语作动词 show 的宾语,根据句意,可把 其变为由连接副词 how 引导的宾语从句(from www.zkenglish.com)。 10. after, using。在 after 引导的时间状语从句中,如果主从句的主语相同,那么变为简 单句时可用介词 after 改写。【提高题】 提高题】 练习一 1. Mr smith moved into a new flat last month.(改为反义疑问句) Mr smith moved into a new flat last month,__________ __________? 2. He never returns the library books on time.(对划线部分提问) ___________ __________ does he return the library books on time? 3. Did you send the parcel by air mail just now? (改为被动语态) __________ the parcel _________ by air mail just now? 4. I don’t know which hobby group I will join.(保持原句意思) I don’t know which hobby group __________ ___________. 5. It took me an hour to get there by bike. (保持原句意思) I ___________ an hour __________ my bike there. 6. All of them are teachers.(改为否定句) __________ of them ___________ a teacher. 7. The recitation was kind of boring. (保持原句意思) The recitation was ___________ ____________ boring. 8. He used to eat a lot of chocolates. (对划线部分提问) ___________ ____________ he use to eat? 9. Mary and Rose began teaching 10 years ago. (保持原句意思) Mary and Rose have been __________ __________ 10 years. 10. I don’t know when we shall leave for Nanjing.(改为简单句) I don’t know when ___________ ___________ for Nanjing. 练习二 1. The shirt cost him much money. (改为否定句) The shirt _________ _________ him much money. 2. David is a very careful worker.(改为感叹句) _________ __________ David does his work! 3. This answer is wrong. That answer is also wrong. (保持原句意思) _________ this answer _________ that one is right. 4. You mustn’t smoke here. (保持原句意思) You __________ ___________ to smoke here. 5. Mary hoped that she would get an “A” in the physics test. (改为简单句) Mary hoped ___________ ___________ an “A” in the physics test. 6. My parents have done all the work by now. (改为被动语态) All the work ____________ been __________ by now. 7. Linda won the first prize with the help of the teacher. (对划线部分提问) __________ did Linda ___________ the first prize? 8. Tom’s sister goes to the evening school twice a week. (对划线部分提问) __________ __________ does Tom’s sister go to the evening school? 9. Jane made few mistakes in the exam. (改为反义疑问句) Jane made few mistakes in the exam,____________ __________? 10. The boy is so short that he can’t reach the oranges on the tree.(合并为一句) The boy isn’t _____________ ____________ to reach the oranges on the tree. 练习三 1. They have five lessons in the morning. (改为否定句) They __________ _________ five lessons in the morning. 2. You have never been to Guangzhou. (改为反义疑问句) You have never been to Guangzhou, ____________ ____________? 3. Who broke a window in the woman’s house? (改为被动语态) Whom __________ a window in the woman’s house _________ by? 4. The flowers in the garden are very beautiful. (改为感叹句) ____________ ____________ the flowers in the garden are! 5. My father has worked in the police station since 1978. (对划线部分提问) _________ __________ has your father worked in the police station? 6. When I stayed in the town, I visited some schools. (保持原句意思) __________ my ___________ in the town, I visited some schools. 7. Exercise A is easier than exercise B. (保持原句意思) Exercise A is _____________ ____________ than exercise B. 8. Only one can go there. (保持原句意思) __________ you _________ he can go there. 9.I think maths is the more difficult subject. (保持原句意思) I think maths is more difficult than any __________ ____________. 10.My sister likes English better than chemistry. (保持原句意思) My sister _________ English __________ chemistry. 练习四 1. The walkman belongs to me.(改为一般疑问句) _________ the walkman __________ to you? 2. We are given Christmas cards every year. (保持原句意思) Christmas cards are given __________ __________ every year. 3. The problem is hard. Nobody can work it out. (合并为一句) The problem is too hard _________ __________ to work out. 4. I began to study at this school 5 years ago. (保持原句意思) I __________ _________ at this school for 5 years. 5. They can’t finish the work in such a short time. (保持原句意思) It’s __________ ___________ them to finish the work in such a short time. 6.The workers have built several new highways in shanghai since 1995. (改为被动语态) Several new highways have ___________ __________ in shanghai since 1995.7.I only paid 1500 yuan for such a big TV set. (保持原句意思) Such a big TVset only ___________ ___________ 1500 yuan.8. How did the students in your school like the film Harry Potter? (保持原句意思) ___________ did the students in your school ____________ of the film Harry Potter? 9. Where will you go during this summer holiday?” He asked me. (保持原句意思) He asked me where ___________ __________ go during this summer holiday. 10. I was so angry that didn’t know what I should say then. (保持原句意思) I was so angry that I didn’t know what __________ ___________ then. 练习五 1. She knows why the boy is unhappy. (改为否定句) She ____________ _________ why the boy is unhappy. 2. Mr Wang teaches us English in the school. (改为被动语态) We __________ ___________ English by Mr. Wang in the school? 3. Our teacher went to Beijing to attend a meeting. (对划线部分提问) ___________ did your teacher go to Beijing __________ ? 4. His grandfather joined the red army in 1934. (保持原句意思) His grandfather __________ a red army ___________ in 1934. 5. If you don’t want TV at home, you can go to the cinema with us. (保持原句意思) You can ___________ watch TV at home ___________ go to the cinema with us. 6. She was worried and the librarian was worried, too. (保持原句意思) She was worried and ______ ______ the librarian. 7. Mr Brown went to Hong Kong by air yesterday. (保持原句意思) Mr Brown ______ ______ Hong Kong yesterday. 8. He didn’t do his homework. He sat playing cards. (保持原句意思) He sat playing cards ___________ __________ doing his homework. 9. If you are strict in your study, you will catch up with your classmates. (保持原句意思) __________ strict in your study,___________ you’ll catch up with your classmates. 10. How long have you kept the book borrowed from the library? (保持原句意思) How many days ___________ ___________ since you borrowed this book from the library? 练习六 1. The lady in red is Jack’s aunt. (对划线部分提问) ___________ ___________ is Jack’s aunt? 2. He had to give up halfway because of the snowstorm. (改为反义疑问句) He had to give up halfway because of the snowstorm,___________ ___________? 3. People write most international business letters in English. (改为被动语态) Most international business letters ___________ ___________ in English. 4. He is too young to go to school. (保持原句意思) He isn’t ___________ ___________ to go to school. 5. Take the wet clothes into the house, or they will be frozen. (保持原句意思) The wet clothes will be frozen ___________ you ___________ take them into the house. 6. The Olympic games take place every four years. (保持原句意思) The Olympic Games ___________ ___________ every four years. 7. Wanghai hasn’t decided what event to enter for. (保持原句意思) Wanghai hasn’t decided what event ___________ _________ enter for. 8. Think it over, or you won’t be able to get the right answer. (保持原句意思) __________ you __________ think it over, you won’t be able to get the right answer. 9. Suddenly he saw a watch on the ground. (保持原句意思) Suddenly a watch on the ground ___________ his ____________. 10.I haven’t been to America, and Li Hong hasn’t been there, either. (保持原句意思) ___________ I ___________ Li Hong has been to America. 练习七 1. The students have a geography lesson. (改为否定句) The students __________ __________ a geography lesson on Wednesday. 2. The Olympic Games are held every four years. (对划线部分提问) __________ __________ are the Olympic Games held? 3. Peter didn’t go to school yesterday. (保持原句意思) Peter was ____________ ____________ school yesterday. 4. Mrs Smith has a daughter of seven years old. (保持原句意思) Mrs Smith has a __________ ___________. 5. I arrived early so that I could get a good view of sunrise. (保持原句意思) I arrived early ___________ ___________ to get a good view of sunrise. 6. The spaceship flies at 11 kilometres a second. (对划线部分提问) __________ __________ does the spaceship fly? 7. She played the piano wonderfully.(改为感叹句) ____________ ___________ she played the piano! 8. It took me most of my pocket money to buy these tapes. (保持原句意思) I __________ most of my pocket money __________ these tapes. 9. Erica was ill, so she didn’t go to school yesterday. (保持原句意思) Eric didn’t go to school __________ __________ her illness yesterday. 10. Can you tell me how can I get to the nearest post office? (保持原句意思) Can you tell me __________ to __________ the nearest post office? 练习八 1. The lady always has a cup of tea after dinner. (改为反义疑问句) The lady always has a cup of tea after dinner,__________ __________? 2. Letters are delivered twice a day. (对划线部分提问) __________ __________ are letters delivered. 3. The headmaster awarded this top student the fist prize in the contest.(改为被动语态) This top student ___________ __________ the first prize in the contest. 4. The long speech was very boring. Most of the listeners left before it was over.(合并为一句) The long speech was __________ boring ___________ Most of the listeners left before it was over. 5. Please show us how we can operate the machine. (保持原句意思) Please show us ___________ ___________ operate the machine. 6. Both my uncle and my aunt are very busy these days.(改为否定句) __________ my uncle __________ my aunt is busy these days. 7. It’s a very easy maths problem. (改为感叹句) ___________ ___________ easy maths problem it is! 8. We plant trees every year in order to make our city more beautiful. (保持原句意思) We plant trees every year ___________ ___________ we can make our city more beautiful. 9. This calculator may be Alice’s. (保持原句意思) __________, this calculator ___________ to Alice. 10. They have already finished their homework.(改为一般疑问句) ___________ they finished their homework ___________?【中考真题】 01 1. He set the alarm clock for seven. (改成一般疑问句) __ he _____ the alarm clock for seven? 2.The water was so dirty that we couldn't drink it. (改成简单句) The water was_______ dirty for us _______drink. 3.She is tall and thin. She has long hair. (合并成一句) She is _________ tall and thin girl ________long hair. 4. Nobody else in his class can speak English as fluently as he. (保持原句意思) He _________ English _________ fluently in his class. 5. Put on your coat, or you'll catch a cold. (保持原句意思) _______you _______put on your coat, you'll catch a cold. 02 1、At the age of five, Martin weighed 25 kilos. (对画线部分提问) did Martin weigh at the age of five? 2、The recitation was kind of boring and I liked the cross talk better. (保持原句意思) The recitation was boring and I preferred the cross talk. 3、Sam's grandfather died 10 years ago. (保持原句意思) Sam's grandfather has been 10 years. 4、Your dormitory is very bright (改成感叹句) your dormitory is! 5、We must keep the noise under 50 dbs(分贝)here. ( 改成被动语态) The noise must under 50 dbs here, 0304 61. This sign means cars and buses mustn't turn right here.(对划线部分提问) ___ this sign mean? 62. The ice cream will melt, so you'd better put it in the fridge at once. (保持句意基本不变) The ice cream will melt you put it in the fridge at once. 63. Comics are exciting to read. (保持句意基本不变) It is __ __ read comics. 05 63. The old man realized that too much salt was harmful to health. (改为否定句) The old man ________ ________ that too much salt was harmful to health. 64. London held the first World Expo in 1851. (对划线部分提问) ________ did London ________ the first Word Expo? 65. Betty likes taking a bus to work. She likes taking an underground to work better.(合并句子) Betty ________ taking an underground ________ taking a bus to work. 66. We publish our school newspaper twice a month. (改为被动语态) Our school newspaper ________ ________ twice a month. 67. The poor child was so lucky that she received many books from Project Hope. (改为简单句) The poor child was ________ ________ to receive many books from Project Hope. 06 67. Sam wants to look for a job in London after he graduates from university. (改为否定句) Sam ________ __________ to look for a job in London after he graduates from university. 68. Tom didn’t take part in the after-school activity yesterday. (改为反意疑问句) Tom didn’t take part in the after-school activity yesterday, ________ __________? 69. The students’projects will be on show in three days. (对划线部分提问) _________ __________ will the students’projects be on show ? 70. Can you tell me when I should water the flowers ? (改为简单句) Can you tell me ____________ _______ water the flowers? 71. Laura spent one week finishing reading the book Harry Potter.(保持句意不变) It ___________ Laura one week _______ finish reading the book Harry Potter. 07 67. Alan always does housework after school.(改为一般疑问句) _____ Alan always ____ housework after school? 68. Mr. and Mrs. Brown have already been to China (twice).(根据要求提问) ____ ____ times have Mr. and Mrs. Brown been to China? 69. It is very convenient to travel by underground. (改为感叹句) ____ _____ it is to travel by underground! 70. Will Bob join the swimming club? Please tell me.(合并句子) Please tell me ______ Bob ___ join the swimming.08 67. Tell Harry the news when you see him, please. (改为否定句) ______ ______ Harry the news when you see him, please. 68. Mr. Smith has taught in our school for three years.(对划线部分提问) ______ ______ has Mr. Smith taught in our school? 69. Yao Ming is an excellent Chinese basketball player.(改为感叹句) ______ ______ excellent Chinese basketball player Yao Ming is. 70. Junior 3 students began to learn chemistry a year ago.(保持句意基本不变) Junior 3 students_______ learned chemistry _______ a year. 71. The terrible earthquake destroyed thousands of houses in that area.(改为被动语态) Thousands of houses in that area______ _____ by the terrible earthquake. 09 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 70.They work on the farm with their parents every weekend. (改为一般疑问句) _______ they _______ on the farm with their parents every weekend? Let’s take a picture in front of the fountain. (改为反意疑问句) Let’s take a picture in front of the fountain, ________ ________? The Shanghai International Art Festival is held once a year. (对划线部分提问) _______ _______ is the Shanghai International Art Festival held? He was very nervous. He couldn’t go on with the job interview. (合并为一句) He was ________nervous _________ go on with the job interview. I have no idea how I can operate the new machine. (改为简单句) I have no idea ________ ________ operate the new machine. I’m going to make an early start in order not to miss the train. (保持句意基本不变) I’m going to make an early start _______ _______I won’t miss the train.10 65. Peter helps in the house at the weekend.(改为一般疑问句) _________ Peter often ____________ in the house at the weekend? 66. We used to stay in a hotel by the sea on family holidays. (对划线部分提问) _________ ________ you use to stay on family holidays? 67. Your mother has never tried shopping on the Internet. (改为反意疑问句) Your mother has never tried shopping on the Internet, __________ __________? 68. James spent ten years making this amazing film. (保持句意不变) _________ __________ James ten years to make this amazing film. 69. Chris bas gone to South Africa to enjoy the 2010 World Cup. Karen has gone to South Africa to enjoy the 2010 World Cup, too. (合并为一句) ________Chris__________ Karen have gone to South Africa to cajoy the 2010 World Cup. 70. Visitors love this city because it has historical sights and delicious food. (改为简单句) Visitors love this city_________ _________ its historical sights and delicious food.【附加题】考点一 考点一、同义句转换(2010.四川省自贡市 第二节:句型转换 ,满分 2 分) 85.There is only a chair in the room.(同义句转换) There is _________ _________a chair in the room. 【答案】 nothing but (2010·广西省定西市,五,4) 2. Mrs.Smith is busy. She is doing her housework now. her housework now. Mrs.Smith is 5.The teacher said, “Don’t cheat in exams,children!” The teacher told the children cheat in exams. (2010·江苏省连云港市,六,3) A.同义句改写 66.Nick was so tired that he couldn’t walk any further. Nick was _____________________________ any further. 67.We can’t finish the project on time unless you support us. The project can’t be finished on time ______________________________. 68.Shall we watch the exciting ping-pong match together? ______________________________watch the exciting ping-pong match together? 【答案】66.too tired to walk 67. if you don’t support us/ without your support 68.Why not/ Why don’t we (2010·重庆市卷, 69.每空 1 分)My cousin usually walks to school every morning. (改为同义句) My cousin usually goes to school _________ _________ every morning.答案 69. on foot考点二 考点二、句式转换(2010.四川省自贡市 第二节:句型转换 ,满分 8 分) 按要求完成下列各句。每空一词。将答案答在答题处。 81.He did some work this morning. (改成否定句) He _________do _________work this morning. 82.The boy next to Li Lei is my friend.(对划线部分提问) __________ _________is your friend? 83.The playground is wet this morning.It must rain last night.(改为反意疑问句) The playground is wet this morning.It must rain last night.________ ________? 84. “Are you going to visit Zi Gong next Week?”Father asked me.(改为间接引语) Father asked me __________I________going to visit Zi Gong next week.【答案】81 didn’t any 82 Which boy 83 isn’t it 84 whether was (2010 年上海市 VII 根据所给要求,改写下列句子。每空格限填一词。共 6 分) 65.Peter often helps in the house at the weekend.(改为一般疑问句) _________Peter often _________in the house at the weekend? 66.We used to stay in a hotel by the sea on family holidays.(对划线部分提问) ___________ _________you use to stay on family holidays? 67.Your mother has never tried shopping on the Internet.(改为反间疑问句) Your mother has never tried shopping on the Internet, _________ _________? 68.James spent ten years making this amazing film(保持句意基本不变) __________ _________James ten years to make this amazing film. 69.Chris has gone to South Africa to enjoy the 2010 World Cup. Karen has gone to South Africa to enjoy the 2010 World Cup,too. (合并为一句) _________Chris _________Karen have gone to South Africa to enjoy the 2010 World Cup. 70.Visitors love this city because it has historical sights and delicious food.(改为简单句) Visitors love this city__________ _________its historical sights and delicious food. 【答案】65 Does help 66 Where did 67 has she 68 It took 69 Both and 70 because of (2010·广西省定西市,五,6) 1. Sometimes you’re supposed to come early.(改为否定句) Sometimes you supposed to come early. 3.Tom visits his grandparents once a week.(对划线部分提问) does Tom visits his grandparents? 4.My pen pal is from America.(用 Japan 改为选择疑问句) Is your pen pal is from America ? 【答案】1. are not 2. busy with 3. How often 4. or Japan 5. not to (2010·新疆省阜康市,七,4)在横线上填入所缺部分,使句子完整,注意:每空一止一 个单词。 A 对划线部分提问 1. It is about four and a half hours from Fukang to Ununqi by bus. ___________________from Fukang to Unmnqi by bus? 2. This new computer belongs to Daniel. _______________this new computer __________________? 【答案】 1.How far is it 2.Who does belong to (2010·重庆市卷,V.完成句子 10 分)根据所给提示,完成句子。每空一词,含缩略词。 66. There were many students in this school last year. (改为否定句) There ________ _________ many students in this school last year. 67. The kid is playing the piano at the school music club. (对划线部分提问) ___________ is the kid __________ the piano? 68. More and more people speak Chinese in the world. (改为被动语态) Chinese _________ __________ by more and more people in the world. 70. 他太累,在公交车上睡着了。(完成译句) He was ________ tired ___________ he fell asleep on the bus. 答案 66. were, not 67. Where, playing 68. is spoken 70. so /very, that /and

我要回帖

更多关于 put forward 同义词 的文章

随机推荐