用英语写一篇讨论吃零食英语怎么说的问题(两人左右)

三.书面表达.10% 你们学校“英语爱好者俱乐部 将对“良好饮食习惯 这一话题进行讨论.请根据下列提示.用英语写一篇发言稿.内容要点应包括: 部分同学的饮食习惯 良好的饮食习惯 个人看法 不吃早餐 爱吃零食 偏食 饮食过量 饮食多样化 饮食定时定量 重要性:有助于 身体健康-- 注意: 1.发言稿必须包括所有内容要点.可适当发 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
三.书面表达。10% 你们学校“英语爱好者俱乐部”将对“良好饮食习惯”这一话题进行讨论。请根据下列提示,用英语写一篇发言稿。内容要点应包括:
部分同学的饮食习惯
良好的饮食习惯
不吃早餐 爱吃零食 偏食 饮食过量
饮食多样化 饮食定时定量
重要性:有助于 身体健康……
注意:&&& 1.发言稿必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥; 2.发言稿开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数; 3.词数:120左右。
4.参考词汇:偏食be particular about food&&& 零食snacks Dear friends, _______________________________________________________________________________That' s all. Thank you!
One possible version: Dear friends, As we all know, we are what we eat. Therefore, it's very important for us to form healthy eating habits. However, bad eating habits are still very common among us students. Some of us often go to scho some some others are p and still some eat or drink too much. All these bad habits will surely do harm to our health. To keep fit, we should have various healthy diets, which generally include proper amounts of fish, meat, vegetables, fruit as well as main food. Besides, we'd better have meals regularly. In my opinion, we should try to develop healthy eating habits to build up a strong body. Only in this way can we have enough energy to study better. That' s all. Thank you!
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:福建省三明一中学年度高一下学期学段考试英语试题
题型:写作题
三.书面表达。10%最近你班就学生上交友问题举行了一次讨论班会。对此同学们持不同意见。根据下列材料,用英语写一篇短文,介绍同学们的不同观点,并发表自己的看法。网上交友好处多(广交朋友,可自由表达思想,利于外语学习……)网上交友坏处多(浪费学习时间,容易上当受骗……)你的看法…… 注意:1. 文章必须包括材料内容 2.词数:120左右 3.参考词汇:上交友 上当受骗 be/get cheated_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:福建省三明一中学年度高一下学期4月月考
题型:写作题
三.书面表达。10%你们学校“英语爱好者俱乐部”将对“良好饮食习惯”这一话题进行讨论。请根据下列提示,用英语写一篇发言稿。内容要点应包括:部分同学的饮食习惯良好的饮食习惯个人看法不吃早餐爱吃零食偏食饮食过量饮食多样化饮食定时定量重要性:有助于身体健康……注意:&&& 1.发言稿必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;2.发言稿开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数;3.词数:120左右。4.参考词汇:偏食be particular about food&&&零食snacksDear friends,_______________________________________________________________________________That' s all. Thank you!
来源:福建省学年度高一下学期4月月考
题型:书面表达
三.书面表达。10%你们学校“英语爱好者俱乐部”将对“良好饮食习惯”这一话题进行讨论。请根据下列提示,用英语写一篇发言稿。内容要点应包括:
部分同学的饮食习惯
良好的饮食习惯
不吃早餐 爱吃零食 偏食 饮食过量
饮食多样化 饮食定时定量
重要性:有助于 身体健康……
注意:&&&1.发言稿必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;2.发言稿开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数;3.词数:120左右。4.参考词汇:偏食be particular about food&&&零食snacksDear friends,_______________________________________________________________________________That's all. Thank you!&
三.书面表达。10% 最近你班就学生上交友问题举行了一次讨论班会。对此同学们持不同意见。根据下列材料,用英语写一篇短文,介绍同学们的不同观点,并发表自己的看法。 网上交友好处多( 广交朋友,可自由表达思想,利于外语学习……) 网上交友坏处多 ( 浪费学习时间, 容易上当受骗……) &&&&&& 你的看法……
注意:1. 文章必须包括材料内容 &&&&& 2.词数:120左右 &&&&& 3.参考词汇:上交友 上当受骗 be/get cheated _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号网页版学习工具
吃零食用英语怎么说
沪江词库精选吃零食用英语怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
The Snack Research has showed that if people snack, they are less likely to overeat at meals.
研究表明如果人们吃零食,就很少会在正式用餐时过量饱食。
We can give our body and brain more energy by eating snacks.
我们可以通过吃零食给身体及大脑补充更多的能量。
eat a piece
[口]吃零食
I'll set firm guidelines for snacks and TV.
我将对看电视和吃零食制定严格的规定。
n. 单人小餐桌
1.快餐柜,小吃店
从字面上理解,是将“文化”这种内容用“快餐”形式包装起来,供应.给消费者消费。实质上,它是文化通俗化、快速化的体现,是以大众消费为前提,以尽可能满足大部分消费者的需要为目的的文化表现
休闲食品,零食
小吃;零食;点心;快餐
吃快餐;吃点心
快餐部,小吃店
initiative两人英语小对话
两人英语小对话
(C)2017 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&增值电信业务经营许可证B2-&扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文关于零食的
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My favorite food  Today,my mother burned to eat my favorite braised fish.I witnessed the mother fish fish washing process.  Mother first ready material:carp,onions,ginger,garlic,sugar,soy sauce,coriander,rice wine,salt,cooking oil and green pepper.  These materials are ready,my mother began to wash the fish.She saw a knife to scale,and then remove the fish gills,and fish bubble remain in the belly,to puncture the bubble of fish,the fish maw with black all the debris removed,cleaned the fish,fish evenly in a few designated marks I can spare.  Mother heated the pot,when smoking pot when the oil poured into a little,let the pot coated with a layer of oil,then add a small amount of cooking oil,fry after a good wash pot Add the fish and then release into some rice wine,so you can remove the fish smell,adding a teaspoon of sugar,a small amount of soy sauce.fish can be a color,then start adding cold water,let the fish submerged in water,adding green onions,ginger,garlic,pepper and salt,and then after the fire to boil,to low heat,boil 40 minutes,adding parsley,Finally,a pot of tasty braised fish cooking in her mother under the care of.  Smell this fragrance,I salivate.I quickly pick up the chopsticks,a small dip at juice,ah,how good you and incense and soft and slippery,so together with color,flavor and taste a whole food ah!
参考词汇:snacks
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于零食的英语对话四分左右两人_百度知道
关于零食的英语对话四分左右两人
两个角色:Anastasia 和 Gabriel.Anastasia: Hey Gabriel! Look what I've got!Gabriel: Popcorns! Are you kidding me? That's my favorite snack!Anastasia: Well, take some if you want. I've got Mentos, do you like them?Gabriel: Uhh, not really. I always burp up after eating those slippery beans.Anastasia: Beans! You reminded me of the magic beans in Harry Potter. That was gross. You've got so many creepy flavors.Gabriel: I totally agree, and you never get the one with a normal flavor, cuz all of them in the pack are creepy!
采纳率:69%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语对话的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖