求affect3d视频资源

谁有affect3d资源谢谢【宅腐基吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:70,883贴子:
谁有affect3d资源谢谢
谁有affect3d资源谢谢
求大神帮助
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Access denied | idanmu.at used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (idanmu.at) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (f09937-ua98).跪求Affect3d超赞新作,各路大神请进 有图_光影交错的时空吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:91,746贴子:
跪求Affect3d超赞新作,各路大神请进 有图
如题 此公司作品画风极佳,但资源流出也极少,所以十分稀有,每个作品都是经典,跪求各位大神帮忙造福社会啊每张图都是不同的作品,其中有些可能不是最新,小弟不求全找齐,但求各位路过顶一顶,有资源的大神帮帮忙,没资源的帮着顶一顶,小弟对此公司的作品大爱啊
画风略欧美……
顶下...LZ有资源了别忘了告诉我
我只喜欢1,2,6,8
我就要1、2、6,其它不是看过就是太糙。
确实不错,不过这个公司的作品都是要钱的,哪位大神愿意花钱分享呢
去搜索Affect3d有几套可以BT下载,的,deviantart.com知道吧,搜索3D Female什么的,作者空间和艺术群组应该也有结果,不知道对你有没有帮助哈。
这公司貌似只有一个视频 暂时没发现有别的
我的回复是有意图的
坐等神回复,帮顶
前两张图画风略似jared吖...P站地址:net/member_illust.php?id=5528200
妈蛋 手上 有3部 就一个是动画。其他的都是手动点的 flash
有动画资源记得分享哦。、
我倒是下过这个公司一系列作品合集,包括几个视频,不过个人不喜欢这种偏欧美风的,就删掉了,如果你想要,我再去常逛的几个地方帮你看下,不过不一定能找到
我有以前的。。。。新的没看过
是求第八个
就这一整个系列换那一套 求好人
表示怎么提取链接啊??
楼主我再次再求以上宣传图里除1,2,9外的其他作品,大家都一起找找啊,能补全一部是一部
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求一篇节约资源的英语作文
求一篇节约资源的英语作文我国是一个自然资源有限的国家,作为中学生我们应该养成一些良好的习惯来节约资源,比如:节约用水:洗衣服、刷牙时,不要开长流水;用过的水可以浇花,冲厕所.节约用电:白天天气好时不开灯;离开教室或家时确保关了灯和其它电器设备.节约用纸:不扔掉白纸、充分利用纸的空白.补充:空白(blank),冲厕所(flush the toilet)
Today the quality of our natural environment has become an important issue. The world population is rising so quickly that the world has become too crowded. We are using up our natural resources and at the same time polluting our environment with dangerous chemicals. If we continue to do this, life on earth cannot survive. Concerned people have made some progress in environmental protection. Governments of many countries have established laws to protect the air, forests and sea resources and to stop environmental pollution. Still more measures should be taken to solve environmental problems. People should be further educated to recognize the importance of the problems, to use modern methods of birth control, to conserve(保存) our natural resources and recycle(再循环) our products. We are sure that we can have a better and cleaner place in the future.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《求一篇节约资源的英语作文》相关的作业问题
I had such a thing from start to himself,cherish water resources,such as :1.Able to wash dishes of the water tank and sprinkler for sprinkling water the flowers
Now everybody advocates the environmental protection, but also has found out many environmental protection slogans: The protection env The
All sort of resources are getting shortage nowadays. Lots of big cities experience electricity shortage and water shortage duiring summer time and it's mainly b
好评吧 再问: 那得看文章 再答: 在我们生活的今天,环境污染越来越严重,为了我们的未来,我们应该要保护好我们的家园,我们可以植树造林,节约资源,和不乱扔垃圾等我们力所能及的事情. 我相信我们的家园会越来越美好 Today the environmental pollutionaround us is more and
Bidding for and hosting the Olympics successfully is,perhaps,the ultimate glory for a city.However,before transforming the dream into reality,the benefits and d
Emissionof carbon-dioxide and other greenhouse gases has become the most serious problem facing the globe.Too much carbon-dioxide produced everyday has led to c
I am 你的名字 .I am now writing to introduce Guiyang to you briefly since you will come to take your tour here.Guiyang City is located on the east slope of Yunnan-G
Dear(收信人) as we all know,drought,being known as the worst and common natural disaster,has happened more and more frequently,than ,we want to talk about it becau
节约集约利用土地作文500字1.现在地球资源日益减少,为保护地球有限的资源不被破坏,也为响应世界地球日主题,我国将最充分利用一切资源的基础上,更集中合理地运用现代管理与技术,充分发挥人力资源的积极效应,以提高工作效益和效率的一种形式.以下是为您整理的节约集约利用土地作文500字,供您欣赏.土地是一种珍贵的不可再生资源.
Today the quality of our natural environment has become an important issue.The world population is rising so quickly that the world has become too crowded.We ar
Hello! I wonder if everyone is aware of the "energy saving" and "low carbon" two words mean? I took it for granted. "Energy saving" is to save energy? " Low car
My Father My father is a tall man with a pair of glasses. Everyone says he is a kind-hearted man. He often helps his neighbours and some strangers whom he doesn
The Value of TimeNobody knows what time is like, for we cannot see it, nor can we touch it. Time is abstract, which we can only imagine in our mind.But we do kn
Canada is in North America, east of the Atlantic, West by the Pacific Ocean, the northwest neighborhood Alaska USA California, and northeast Greenland ( Dan ) a
The environment is everything around us,for example,air,water,animals,plants,buildings and so on.They all affect us in many ways and closely related to our live
As the vivid cartoon depicts,a little boy throws a package that still contains foods away,and an old woman picked it up.The purpose of the picture is to reveal
我们是学生,学生离开教室前记得关灯,尽量骑自行车去上学,还要回收废纸和饮料瓶,不乱扔垃圾,在购物时自己带篮子,不用塑料袋,来保护卫生.多参加植树活动美化我们的环境.这就是好学生的标准.We are students, the students leave the classroom, remember to turn
I think it's our duty to protect our environment.We should save the water and turn off the light when we leave the room.We shouldn't use plastic bags.We'd bette
Since I was a little baby,my parents read simple stories for me.They bought me many cartoon books with stories.They were my bedtime stories.Among all the intere祝福 消耗值
阅读权限30
中级居民<em id="authorposton13-8-19 00:42
本帖最后由 So_Funny 于
22:53 编辑 [/free]
[free]遊戲名稱:Affect3D_Girlfriends4Eve
遊戲廠商:不详
遊戲媒體:FLASH
解压密码:so funny@oko.co
友情提示:参考页打不开的挂代理
PS:游戏质量绝对一流,该厂商的游戏全都是要付费购买的,资源比较难搞到。不收下可是要后悔的哦
官方表示是游戏,其实算是半游戏半视频吧。
下面上链接。下载完成后,解压文件,双击START.EXE文件即可观看或者说玩。(电脑本身要装有flash控件,大部分电脑都有的。)
鉴于大家说的快压压缩的问题,楼主就直接放上下载地址了,只怪楼主的电脑不争气,好压前几天出错,到现在没能解决,有谁懂的麻烦请告诉楼主解决办法。
压缩包资源取消了,直接放上下载地址了!直接将下载地址复制到下载工具里面即可。游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请新人第一次发帖,还请多多支持。
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
可以的话下次不要用快压……
猎人AP值1796
祝福 消耗值
阅读权限50
黄晶石的觉悟<em id="authorposton14-12-25 16:29
不能用快压经常出错
猎人AP值60
祝福 消耗值