Some regired people often什么意思 chat _each other online

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Do he and Jim often ()at school?A.chat each other B.help each other C.chat to each other这个题该怎么选?为什么?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
除了A,其他选项都是正确的.出题不严谨.help each other chat to / with each other about sth.------牛津高级英汉字典(第四版)page228
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Bchat应后面加上with
选B,因为根据句意:他和jim经常在学校互相帮助(闲聊)B意为互相帮助,要用chat,介词要用with
选B,help 是及物动词可以直接加宾语。chat 是不及物动词,后面要跟介词with,词组为 chat with
B 别的都是问题 如果是chat 应该是chat with each other
答案选B. help each other
chat“聊天”,不及物动词,后需要有介词。chat with“和……聊天”help“帮助”,及物动词, help each other 相互帮助
扫描下载二维码IX.任务型阅读 My e-mail friend Emily comes from England.We often chat with each other online. Her sch——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
IX.任务型阅读 My e-mail friend Emily comes from England.We often chat with each other online. Her school life is quite different from mine.Emily says she likes her school life very much. There is a dining hall in her sch001.The lunchtime is from 11:50 am to 1:30 pm.The students can eat lunch and also listen to popular music there.They can eat many kinds of fruit and vegetables every day, so they are in good health. Emily's homework isn’t as much as mine.so she can finish it in half an hour and go to bed early every night.Emily has lots of time for after-school activities.She often plays basketball.table tennis and chess with her classmates.Sometimes she plays the piano and the guitar.Every month.Emily and her friends go on a school trip to a museum or a theatre. 根据短文内容.完成下列任务. 任务一:根据短文内容回答下列问题. 76.Where does Emily come from? 77.When is the lunchtime? 任务二:根据短文内容判断下列句子正. 78.The students can eat lunch and enjoy music in the dining hall. ( ) 79.Emily often goes on a school trip to a museum or a theatre with her parents. ( ) 任务三:将文中的划线句子译成汉语. 80. X.用所给词的正确形式填空.(共5小题.每小题1分.记5分) 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
任务型阅读。
  Color helps you see things.But man and some monkeys and apes(猿)are the only mammals(哺乳动物)that can see color.To any other mammal, such as the dog ,the world looks like a black and white photo.Dogs hunt mainly by listening and smelling.
  Like other animals, dogs see best when things move.The animals they hunt seem to know this.A rabbit or deer will freeze when they find that they are being hunted.Then the dog may not see it at all.
  Birds can see color.They need to ,because they fly and need to find place to land.Color helps them know how far the place is and what it is like so that they are able to catch flying things in the air or land on something they think safe.
  Some birds see things even better than man do.The birds that eat bugs(飞虫)can see them from far away.And even a very young bird can see a house from high up in the sky.So good eyes and being able to see colors help birds find food and also help them find out if there are any animals that are dangerous to them.
猜猜划线单词的意思,用适当的形式填空
1.A craft(宇宙飞船)________ on earth on a night in 2001.
2.Most of us will ________ when we see a snake.
3.He went to the forest to ________ animals.
根据短文,回答下列问题:
4.When can dogs see best?________.
5.Can all the animals see color?________.
任务型阅读。
  Greg Woodburn,a university student,spends a lot of time cleaning sports shoes.Some of them some belonged to his friends.But soon the shoes will have new owners,poor children in the USA and 20 other countries,thanks to Greg's Share Our Soles(鞋底)(S.O.S.)charity.
  Greg was a high school running star in a small town in California.He had to stop running for months because his knee Was injured.“I started thinking about all the things I got from running,the health,the friendship and the confidence.”he says.“And I realized there were children who didn't even have shoes.”
  Greg collected his own sports shoes and then called his friends and the town.His aim was to have 100 pairs by Christmas 2006.When the number climbed to more than 500 pairs,Greg know that he could collect sports shoes all year round.
  Now he has set up collection boxes in his town.So far,S.O.S.has collected and donated more than 3,000 pairs of shoes.And Greg has cleaned almost all of them.“People think of it as dirty work,”he says,“but I like doing it,because I feel happy when I'm doing it.It's not work l want to pass on to someone else.”
  In just three years,Greg has started three branches(分部)of S.O.S.and there are more and more sports shoes.
  For many poor children who have received the shoes,they mean opportunity.Two young boys in southern California used to go to school on alternate days(隔日)because they both shared a pair of shoes.They were too big for one boy and too small for the other.Thanks to S.O.S.,each brother received his own pair of shoes.The boys now go to school every day.When they graduate,they say they will help others,just as Greg helped them.
根据短文内容回答下列问题。
1.Who will Greg donate these sports shoes to?
2.From running Greg got health,friendship and confidence,and what did he realize?
3.How many pairs of shoes has S.O.S.collected and donated so far?
4.Why does Greg like to clean the donated shoes?
5.What did the two boys in southern California learn from Greg?
任务型阅读。
  Beijing Zoo has lots of animals from all around the world.The Africa Section is near the zoo gate.It is big because the African animals are very big.The lions,elephants and giraffes are in this section.The lions are smart and the elephants are very big.The giraffes are so tall.Behind the Africa Section is the Australia Section.The koalas are here.There are twelve koalas in it.They are small and lovely.They usually sleep in the trees.Next to the Australia Section is the Panda House.There are five pandas in it.They are black and white.Children like them very much.
根据短文内容,回答问题。
1.Where is the Africa Section?
2.What animals are in the Africa Section?
3.Why is the Africa Section so big?
4.How many koalas are there in the Australia Section?
5.What's next to the Australia Section?
任务型阅读。
  What will the future be like?It's possible that we may often fly up into space!Out of all the coolest inventions of the year,Time chose Spaceship One as the best.
  Spaceship One is a 6-meter-long white spaceship.On June 21,American pilot Mike Melvill flew it to space and back-about 100 kilometers up into the sky.
  (1)Some might say it's not a big deal.You know,people went to the moon years ago.
  Well,Spaceship One is special because(2)it is the first spaceship that wasn't made by the government.It was built and launched(发射)by a private US company.Lots of people want to travel in space.But it's too expensive.American millionaire Dennis Tito paid almost $20 million to become the first space tourist to visit the International Space Station in 2001.So private companies began to think of making their own spaceship to take other tourists up into space.
  (3)“飞船一号”的成功是一个好的开端。In the next 10 to 15 years,if you pay $20,000 to $100,000,you could fly high above the earth.
  What about having your own spaceship in your garage and taking it to space at the weekend?
根据短文内容,完成各题。
1.将(1)处画线部分的句子翻译成汉语。
2.将(2)处画线部分的句子改为简单句。
3.将(3)处画线部分的句子翻译成英文。
4.Imagine what the future will be like.(写出答语)
5.Do you want to have your own spaceship in your garage?Why?(自由发挥,写出答语和理由)
任务型阅读。
  ①After Pluto(冥王星)was found in 1930,people took it as the ninth planet in our solar system(太阳系).But it isn't like other planets.It is smaller and has a strange orbit(轨道).On August 24,scientists said,“Pluto is not a plane.”
  About 2,500 scientists met in Prague.At first,some of them said that there would be 12 planets in our solar system.In the end,the scientists said that only Mercury,Venus,Earth,Mars Jupiter,Saturn,Uranus and Neptune are the planets in the solar system.②Each of these planets has its own orbit,and each of the planets is big enough to be a planet.Pluto's orbit overlaps(交叠)Neptune's and it is smaller than the other planets.③So Pluto is classified(分类)as a dwarf planet(矮行星),but no longer a planet in the solar system.
  Students at school will have new schoolbooks to learn the new solar system!
l.根据①处完成下面的句子。(每空一词)
Before people ________ Pluto in 1930,there were ________ planets in our solar system.
2.根据②处完成下面的句子。(每空一词)
Every planet not only has its own ________,but also is ________ enough.
3.将③处译成汉语。________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Nowadays the young like using Wechat to communicate with friends calling each other.A. along with B. instead ofC. together with D. as for 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Nowadays the young like using Wechat to communicate with friends calling each other.A. along with B. instead ofC. together with D. as for
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:学年广东汕头市毕业生学业考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
This is empty glass. Would you please give me full one.A. an B. a C. a D. the
来源:学年福建龙岩市九年级学业升学质量检查英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Saya, the life-like woman robots started her work as a teacher at a primary school in Tokyo Japan days ago. She gave lessons to the pupils there. You won’t hurt it, hit it or play with it.Professor Hiroshi Kobayashi of Tokyo University of Science, who built Saya, said she didn’t mean to take the place of human teachers with Saya, but to show the joys of technology. “We didn’t want to do all the work of a teacher, but to build this robot to teach children about technology. And Saya may be a help to the schools which have not enough teachers.”“In some villages and small schools, there are children who know little about new technology and also there are some teachers that can’t teach these lessons,” Kobayashi said. “So we hope the robot can make the children become interested in new technology.”Many of the children were very interested in Saya, and did not take their eyes off her when they were listening to the report. When class was over, some students touched her face and felt her.Japan, home to almost 400,000 industrial robots of the world, hopes that they can make more and more robots in the future. And they hope to make some robots to look after the older people.1. From the passage, we know that Saya is ______.A. a woman teacher in a small schoolB. a student of Hiroshi KobayashiC. a robot made by Hiroshi Kobayashi2.Saya came to the school to ______.A. give the students technology lessonsB. listen to the report of Hiroshi KobayashiC. show her computer technology3.What did many of the children do when Saya came to their school?A. They felt afraid of Saya.B. They showed great interest in Saya.C. They made friends with Saya.4.We can learn from the passage that ______.A. Saya became tired of teaching at lastB. most schools in Japan are short of teachersC. Japan hasn’t built robots that can take care of the old people5. What would be the best title for the passage?A. A Science ProfessorB. A Primary SchoolC. A Robot Teacher
来源:学年福建龙岩市九年级学业升学质量检查英语试卷(解析版)
—Tim, where is your sister?—She ______ sports on the playground.A. is doing B. does C. was doing
来源:学年浙江台州书生中学八年级下期中英语试卷(解析版)
Roast (烧烤) is very famous in Brazil. Customs (顾客) just sit , waiting for waiters to send them all kinds of meat. If you like , if you don’t , the waiters pass you . If you don’t give any messages of stopping , they will go on.One day when I was in Brazil , I went to a restaurant to try the roast . After I took my seat, the waiter gave me a sign with the color “red” on the side and “green” on the other . I said “thank you”, then the waiters began to serve me .My plate was already full, but the waiters still kept on serving me more. I thought I had to eat more quickly . But to my surprise, the waiters still kept on serving more. Then a waiter found out the reason. He helped me turn the sign over, with red outside . When I finished , I found the waiter didn’t take a look at me . Do you know Why? It’s just like the traffic lights in the street . How wonderful !1.When did the waiters give me a sign?A. After I went into the restaurantB. When I sat downC. When I tried the foodD. When my plate was full2.When I began the meal , the color red was .A. inside B. outsideC. not seen D. not on the sign3.How did the waiter know you wanted food?A. Put the “green” side outside.B. Take the sign away.C. Put the “red” side outside.D. Keep the waiters away.4.Why didn’t the waiters serve me later ? Because .A.I didn’t call them B.I didn’t want moreC.the red was outside D. they didn’t like me
来源:学年河北涿州孙庄中学九年级第二模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
In China, a lot of food is wasted every year and the waste food is e 1. for 200,000,000 people. The food is wasted in restaurants, at home and in schools, etc.In restaurants or at home, people often o 2. or cook too much food. But they can’t eat it up . When they go out of a restaurant, f 3. and happy, they n 4. look back at the uneaten food on the table again. Should Chinese consumers(消费者) feel sorry for the terrible w5. ?In schools, we can often see a lot of students throw food away after m 6. and they only eat the food they like.Everyone is supposed to have enough food to eat. However, in some p 7. , the food is so little that a lot of people died from hunger. T 8. China has tried hard to solve the problem of hunger over the past thirty years, the job is not f 9. yet. Food is important to us all. We can’t live without food. So it is necessary for us to love food and try to eat up e 10. on our plates. When we eat in restaurants, we should pack up the leftovers. We also need to tell other people to stop wasting food as soon as possible.
来源:学年广东省汕头市金平区中考模拟英语试卷(解析版)
As the saying goes, “Children are what the mothers are”. Children _____ what their parents say and do in daily life.A. hear from B. separate from C. learn from D. come from
—What does a doctor say if you caught a cold?—Don’t worry. .A. It’s nothing serious. B. I am OKC. Sorry to hear that D. You’ll get serious
—There are many clubs in our school that I can’t decide which one to attend.— I a member of the dancing club for over a year. Would you like to join us?A. have been B. have beenC. have become D. have become
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号> 【答案带解析】Some people like to collect stamps. Othe...
Some people like to collect stamps. Others prefer posters or coins. But Pinky Bhutia is different. She collects children. In her mountain village, in Sikkim, she is known as the wonderful young woman who adopts(领养) all the children she can.Pinky was 14 when she adopted her first child, a Nepali baby girl, whose patents passed away. Pinky’s parents did not mind. Pinky left school and started working full time because she had a baby to feed. Today , she has twelve adopted children, and two sons from her marriage.Pinky is about 30 years old and she comes from a common family. If you passed her on the street, you wouldn’t give her a second look. She lives in a brown mud-washed(泥刷的) house. There is a vegetable garden outside. Red hens with noisy chicks run all over the garden looking for food.If you ask her why she provides a home to so many kids, she smiles shyly. But her eyes are serious. “I know what it is to
be poor and hungry.” As a child, her only dream was to eat a full meal, and her favorite amusement was watching people with shoes and imagining what it felt like. By adopting poor and homeless children she is making sure that they never feel that hopeless.Pinky feels very proud when she sees her children happy and bright, Her oldest baby, Aarita
Rai, is now 20 years old, Then, there is
19-year-old Nimbe who came to Pinky because her mother was unable to look after her. She started to work in a government office two years ago. Ten-year-old Bhim and 14-year-old Kumar came to Pinky five years ago, after their father’s death. They started living on a patch of land given by Pinky and grew vegetables for sale.“I like children. It’s not one more mouth to feed but one more soul saved,” Pinky says.1.After Pinky adopted her first
child, she______________.A. began to raise some chickensB. didn’t go to school anymoreC. asked her parents for helpD. left her mountain village2.By adopting those poor and homeless children, Pinky wants to ______________.A. teach them
to grow vegetables
B. offer them good jobsC. make sure they live in hope
D. help them become rich3.Whic of the following statements is TRUE?A. Pinky likes collecting coins and posters.B. Bhim and Kumar are from the same family.C. People in Pinky’s village have no shoes to wear.D. Sartita Rai works in a government office.4.We can infer from the passage that Pinky is a ________ person.A. kind
D. careful 
试题分析:短文大意:该文介绍了一个非常慈善的人Pinky,她专门收养那些贫穷和无家可归的孩子。她想确保他们不失去生活的希望。
1.B细节理解题。根据第二段中Pinky was 14 when she adopted her first child, a Nepali baby girl, whose patents pa...
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
人物传记故事类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
There are a few wonderful island countries in the world that are definitely worth visiting. Summer is coming and it’s time to start planning your vacation.MaltaMalta is a beautiful southern European country in the Mediterranean Sea, which has a rich history and culture. There are amazing sky-high cliffs(悬崖) to climb, great temples to explore, , and lots of wonderful places to go diving. In fact, there are plenty of interesting things to see and to do in Malta and this island country has something for everyone.FijiFiji is a wonderful island that has plenty of surprises for any adventurous(爱冒险的) traveler. There is one of the world’s best surf scenes, and many people travel to Fiji yearly to ride the great waves. Well, if surfing is not for you and you love sitting on the beach and relaxing or hiking, seeing breathtaking waterfalls, Fiji is certainly the best island country to visit.GreeceGreece is a beautiful country, known for its long history and its clean beaches. Mykonos island, Santorini island, Crete island, Corfu island are among the best Greek islands to visit. If you’re interested in history, there are many historical sites you can visit in Greece.MaldivesNot only is the Maldives one of the most beautiful island countries, it is also one of the most popular honeymoon destinations. There is a beautiful ocean, with fascinating beaches and luxury resorts. If you are looking for the best honeymoon destination, the Maldives will be perfect for you.1.In Malta, you can______________ .A. see breathtaking waterfalls
B. climb sky-high cliffsC. ride the great waves
D. visit historical sites2. Which of the following islands is not among the best Greek islands to visit?A. Crete island
B. Corfu islandC. Mykonos island
D. Cuba island3.If a newly-married couple are looking for the best honeymoon destination, they will choose__________A. Malta
B. FijiC. Greece
D. Maldives 
完形填空,阅读下面短文,然后在各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。Several years ago I noticed something strange:people seemed to be smiling at me more often.___ _,
during my young adult years people had never smiled at me that much.They would look at me for only a second and move away their____ altogether.Once in a while they would nod or say “hi” to me but more often they said______ at all.All that seemed to______ as I got older, though.For some ______ reason people were suddenly greeting me with a ______smile when I walked ___________ them. Their eyes seemed to ___ ___ up brightly when they said “hello” to me and many times they would even______ to chat happily with me for a few minutes.At first I didn’t know what had happened to me. Had the whole world suddenly gotten kinder without___
____me?Then one day when I was walking alone in a store,the _______came to me.At that moment I walked by a display of __ ___ and saw that I had the______expression on my face.I had been smiling without even knowing it.All of a sudden,I __ ___that I was the one who had really changed. I had grown so much in love and joy. And it was the light shining from my own soul that others reflected(反射) back to me, We are all mirrors in this life. May you reflect every kindness and joy that you see in this world.And may your own soul always __ ____brightly as well.Thus you will always be happy.1.A.Besides
B.However
C.Therefore
D.Otherwise2.A.eyes
D.1egs3.A.something
B.anything
C.nothing
D.everything4.A.remain
C.disappear
D.return5.A.possible
B.special
D.terrible6.A.cold
D.funny7.A.between
D.behind8.A.pick
D.light9.A.move
C.continue
D.prefer10.A.knowing
B.understanding C.telling
D.warning11.A.answer
C.thought
D.secret12.A.toys
B.paintings
C.shelves
D.mirrors13.A.saddest
B.happiest
C.healthiest
D.strangest14.A.explained
B.predicted
C.realized
D.required15.A.sing
D.show 
书面表达假设你和你的家人去年到花果山去旅游,拍到了你最喜欢的照片,请根据下面的提示以 “My Favourite photograph” 为题,写一篇至少80词的短文。可以对照片适当描述。1. last year, with my parents, went to Mount Huaguoshan2. taken by my father, Water Curtain Cave (水帘洞), water clean and beautiful3. a nice trip_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
阅读表达You know that eating a sensible diet and getting plenty of exercise help make your body healthy and strong. But do you know that there are ways to make your brain healthier and smarter? Here are some steps toward a smarter brain. Limit your TV viewing(1) Never spend too much time on TV viewing, for it needs very little brain activities. Your brain will become weak just as your muscles do. If you do watch TV, choose something educational and meaningful.TravelTravelling to another country forces you to see and do things in a fresh way, bringing stimulation to the brain. Learn a new languageLearning a new language involves different learning methods. Learning a language sharpens your brain and helps prevent memory problems that you may meet in later years. Read oftenAs you read, take the time to look up people or places that aren’t familiar. Reading makes your vocabulary much larger if you always search for words and definitions that you don’t know. Each week, choose an animal, a bird or fish, and read everything you can about it. Stretch your brain as you become an expert on the subject. Calculate (计算)when you shopAs you put things in your grocery cart, total everything in your head. See how close you get to the actual total. Use your non-dominant(不占优势的)handIf you are right-handed, use your left hand for everyday activities, or use your right hand if you are left-handed. Doing familiar things in a different way will make your brain create new neural (神经)networks. Wechat(微信)(2) Read messages from various people. They have different interests. And some say that learning to express yourself in just 100 words is a great brain challenge.Have a try and do these every day. Little by little you can get into the habit of challenging your brain, and make your brain smarter!1.将(1)处翻译成汉语___________________________________________2.将(2)处合并成一句___________________________________________3.Why do you read often according to the passage? (至少两条)______________________________________4.How many steps towards a smarter brain are mentioned in the passage?______________________________________5. Give a title of the passage.___________________________________ 
短文还原At present more and more people like to travel during their holidays. The other day I read a report about the ways people spend their holidays. It is reported that in recent years several new holiday habits have developed. 1.______________________.In 1990, about 40% of people prefer to stay at home for their holidays. 2._________________________. People like go outdoors to enjoy fresh air, green mountains when they go camping in the places far from the city. In the 1990s, 38% of people enjoyed going to the seaside while in 2002 only 27% preferred to go there. Compared with going to the seaside, they think going camping should be a better choice 3.____________________Why have those changes taken places? 4.__________________ Firstly, it is because people can afford to travel. Secondly, people prefer to live a high quality and more wonderful life. 5.___________________ Fewer and fewer people want to save lots of money by living a simple life,.A. However, now the percentage (百分比) has fallen to 9%.B. Among them, the most interesting one is the growth of holiday camps.C. Thirdly, their attitudes to the relaxation have changed.D. I’m proud that The Great Wall is so famous in the world.E. What great changes!F. There are several reasons. 
难度:困难
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 java for each 的文章

随机推荐