&&more,less,fewer常用来比较数量的多少,官们的主要用法如下:
该文档仅有一页,您已阅读完毕,如需下载请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
We had a few drinks afterwards...
后来我们喝了几杯。
(用于形容词和限定词后)几个,少数的
You use few after adjectives and determiners to indicate that you are talking about a small number of things or people.
The past few weeks of her life had been the most pleasant she could remember...
过去几周是她记忆中平生最愉快的日子。
The leaders are expected to fly to Mecca in the next few days to seal the agreement.
领导人将在接下来的几天中飞往麦加签署协议。
(前面可用 so,too,very 修饰)极少的,几乎没有
You use few to indicate that you are talking about a small number of people or things. You can use 'so', 'too', and 'very' in front of few .
She had few friends, and was generally not very happy...
她几乎没什么朋友,总的来说不怎么开心。
Few members planned to vote for him...
几乎没什么成员打算投他的票。
(尤指享有某种机遇等的)少数派,少数
The few means a small set of people considered as separate from the majority, especially because they share a particular opportunity or quality that the others do not have.
This should not be an experience for the few.
这不应是少数几个人的经历。
...a system built on academic excellence for the few.
建立在面向少数人的精英教育上的体制
少至;仅有;少得只有
You use as few as before a number to suggest that it is surprisingly small.
One study showed that even as few as ten cigarettes a day can damage fertility...
一项研究显示,一天只抽 10 支烟也会损害生育能力。
The factory may make as few as 1,500 cars this year.
今年,工厂生产的小轿车可能只有 1,500 辆。
稀少的;罕见的
Things that are few and far between are very rare or do not happen very often.
Successful women politicians are few and far between...
成功的女政治家凤毛麟角。
In this economic climate new ideas were few and far between.
在这种经济环境下,新想法极为罕见。
不少,相当多(a good few 主要用于英国英语)
You use not a few when you are referring to quite a lot of things or people. You can also use a good few in this way, mainly in British English.
I've made this argument, and not a few people would disagree with me...
我提出了此论点,而这会是相当多的人都不同意的。
I think a good few of the others were like me, a bit confused.
我觉得其他人中不少都像我一样,有点迷惑不解。
饮酒过度;喝多了
If you say that someone has had a few too many or has had a few, you mean that they have drunk too many alcoholic drinks.
A breathalyzer tells you you've a had a few too many.
呼吸分析器显示你饮酒过量。
不少于;不止
You use no fewer than to emphasize that a number is surprisingly large.
No fewer than thirteen foreign ministers attended the session.
至少有 13 国外长出席了这届会议。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!网页版学习工具
fewer是什么意思及用法
沪江词库精选fewer是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、词汇辨析
['fju:?]&;
['fju:?]&;
形容词比较级
(comparative of few' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning a smaller number of
In one large metropolitan area I sureyed, fewer than half the millionaires lived in high-rent districts
在一个大城市城区,也只有不到一半的百万富翁住在房费高昂的地区。
&By Broadly learning and constantly examining himself every day, the gentleman sharpens his awareness and makes fewer mistakes&
君子博学而日参省乎己,则智明而行无过矣
Their blossoms from their roots,Alone to heavenly dews that drop not fewer
雪白的花朵;那底下的根,只仰赖;天降的甘露,从山头往上挺伸
Compared to London under the blitz, the city looked at peace. Fewer uniforms were in sight, and almost no trucks or tanks
同闪击战下的伦敦相比,这个城市看起来非常太平,穿军服的人要少的多,几乎没有什么卡车和坦克。
&Later in the 1940' s, penicillin cut the pneumonia death rate to fewer than 1 of every 100 cases.&
40年代后期,青霉素又把肺炎死亡率减少到百分之一以下。
And as nonprimates, they provoke fewer ethical and safety-related concerns than chimps or baboons
而且作为非灵长类,就不会产生像用黑猩猩或狒狒那样的伦理和安全方面的顾虑。
Our nameless drummer has done all this, and it took fewer than five minutes
我们那位不知名的鼓手创造了这一气氛,这一切只发生在五分钟多一点的时间里。
The better we feel about ourselves,the fewer times we have to knock somebody else down to feel tall.
我们的自我感觉越良好,我们就越用不着把别人打倒在地才觉得自己伟大。
&The regulation, in principle, will allow us to take fewer risks.&
这规则大体而言将使我们承担较少风险。
An elite group it was, from 11,000 applicants to fewer than 100 men and women with the same dream, gathered for the final evaluation.
这是从1.1万名申请人中选出的不到100个有着同样梦想的男女精英,这个群体为接受最后评估而相聚一起。
汗濡;潮腐蚀
见sweat damage.
phr. 西南偏西
n. (= Owen Glendower) 欧文格兰道尔
不强固焊缝
HTML 编辑器,支持拖放、多文件、自动插入 HTML 标记、内置浏览器、下载时间预算、文本转换等。
二十岁的美人, 妙龄美女
耐穿,耐用,经久;保养好,不显老
1.Weber number 韦伯数
1. 我们,咱们
3. 朕,寡人(指皇帝、女王或教皇的自称)
pron. 我们
n. 轻中量级选手
n. 凤仙花之一种
1. 花,花朵
2.(供观赏的)开花植物,(带梗的)花
3.[sing](the flower of sth)【修】精华,精粹,精英,鼎盛阶段
2.充分发展,
a. 多花的,绚丽的,华丽的
[ snick ]的过去式
[ plutocracy ]的相关副词;[ plutocrat ]的相关副词;[ plutocratic ]的相关副词;[ plutocratical ]的相关副词
four thousand one hundred and forty two
seven thousand one hundred and forty two
[ mallard ]的复数形式
two thousand and one
[ rewire ]的第三人称单数;[ rewiring ]的第三人称单数扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
few与fewerde 用法和关系
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
few和fewer都是形容可数名词的,few是少,fewer是比较级 更少.均可作表语,定语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求less、fewer、lesser的用法比较,要详细说明和例句_百度知道
求less、fewer、lesser的用法比较,要详细说明和例句
fewer:pron.(动词用复数)较少数1}较少的lessa.(little的比较级)较小的,较少的[+than]He has less strength than I.他力气比我小。ad.(little的比较级)较小地,较少地;不如[+than]Thunderstorms are much less common in Ireland than in England.爱尔兰的雷雨远较英格兰为少。n.更少的数(量,额)[U]I could do no less.这是我起码要做的。prep.减去;扣除;差...She stayed a month less two days.她呆了一个月少两天。3}be of与...一致His action is always of one piece with what he says.他总是言行一致。
采纳率:34%
less在英语中是一个常用词。初学者常常将它和与之对应的fewer及由它派生的lesser相混淆。这三个词都是比较级形式,有时可互相换用屯有时又不能。因此在用法上将它们作一比较是很有必要的。 一l“ss的基本用法 less是形容词little的比较级形式,用在不可数名词前面,表示“较小的”或“较少的”。例如: we must try to Spend less money.我们必须尽量少花钱。 A Shower useslesswaterthanabath.淋浴比盆浴用水少。 le5s同时也是副词little的比较级形式,与动词、形容词及副词等连用.表示“较小地”、“较少地”、’‘较差地”。(一)less所修饰的名词是不可数的,且没有冠词在前,如:I received less pay than he.我收的薪金比他少。I was given the lesser sum of money.我得到较少的一份金钱。I want less sugar for my coffee.我的咖啡要加少些糖。I prefer a lesser amount of meat.我选择较少量的肉食。(二)less可带than,并指二者或多于二者的比较;lesser不用than,而用of,并只限于二者的比较。These days,I eat less rice than I used to.近来我比以前少吃饭。Rice and wheat are two staple foods in China.In the north,rice is the lesser of the two.米和小麦是中国的两种主要食粮。在北方,米较小麦为次要。(三)涉及程度、价值、重要性等方面时,一般用lesser(指 smaller,not so great,minor,lower):Wealth is of less importance than health.(较不重要)Between health and wealth,the former is of lesser importance.(较次要)I have less difficulty with my work now.(较少困难)In times of political crisis,juvenile delinquency is the lesser difficulty facing the government.(较次要的困难)The accused pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of manslaughter.Otherwise,he would have to face murder charges.(较轻的罪状)The lesser poets are not respected like the great ones.(名气稍逊的诗人)Compared with fossil fuels,nuclear energy is the lesser evil(the lesser of two evils).(较轻微的坏事)Do you know where Lesser Asia(Asia Minor)is?(小亚细亚)Tonight,the lesser light(the moon)appears in full splendour
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 feel bad的用法 的文章

随机推荐