she dont wash her face tomorrow鸡尾酒

She often_______(wash)her clothes on Sundays.
问题描述:
She often_______(wash)her clothes on Sundays.She often_______(wash)her clothes on Sundays.用所给单词的正确形式填空
问题解答:
.washes第一时间为你解答,如果有题还有疑问请追问,Good luck!
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
.washes第一时间为你解答,如果有题还有疑问请追问,Good luck!
washes,tell
1.washes2.playing3.does go4.to eat5.is singing 再问: she_____(go)home at about 5:00. 再答: goes 望采纳,谢谢~
What does he have to do on Sundays?他每个周日得做什么?
Chen Jie usually (washes) clothes on Sundays.陈洁通常在周日洗衣服.这是一般现在时态,表示习惯性的行为,主语是第三人称单数国.
She always has her mother wash clothes for her.have sb do sth,让某人做某事.
2. see 明白了
---- How often does sam pack his schoolbag?---- (Sam packs his schoolbag) twice a day.How often 用于提问动作的频率.“多长时间一次”---- When/ What time does your father hang up
Those are shelves .She washes the clothes every day .
is washing
washedhave sb. done表示让某人做某事,人在这是被动的,所以用done.
wash my clothes-洗我的衣服
washhelp sb【 do】 sth 帮助某人做某事 再问: helps也是吗 再答: helps 在这里就是help 的三单形式, 用法还是help 的用法呀
选Bneed作为实意动词,否定形式是:don't need to doneed作为情态动词,否定形式是:needn't do
应该是:划线是哪儿如果是wash my clothesWhat are you going to do tororrow?你明天要做什么 再问: tomorrow 再答: 应该是: When are you going to wash your clothes? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,
应该填写: The clothes were washed by me every day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 再问: 他给的空是 I---some----every day 再答: 应该填写: do washing do some w
washes,every day表示习惯性的动作,用一般现在时
their clothes are washed evry day.
也许感兴趣的知识扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
用所给动词的适当形式填空1.They__________(not,wash) the dishes after dinner.2.I _______(wash) some clouthes this afternoon.3.What________you________(do) tomorrow?4.Now she________(listen) to the radio.5.Listen!Who________(sing) in the next door?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.don't wash2.washed3.will do4.is listening5.is singing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.He thinle physics is_________(interest),he is_________(interest)it is。 interesting interested2.Jack wants_______(learn)Chinese from his friends. to learn3.Do you hear XiaoMing___...
扫描下载二维码Module1班级( 一、写出基数词的序数词:Unit 1(第一课时))学号( ))姓名(1、one_______ 2、two_______ 3、three_________4、four_________ 5、five________6、six_______7、seven__________8、eight_________ 9、 nine________10、 ten______11、 eleven_________12、 twelve_______ 二、所给词的适当形式填空: 1. My birthday is on the_________(two)of June. 2. Orange is _________(I) favourite colour. 3. Here is a present for_______(he). 4. When_____(be)his grandfather's birthday? It's on the__________(three)of January. 三、改句子: 1. My birthday is on the first of May. _________ _________ your birthday? 2. I can come to your birthday party.(改为一般疑问句) ____________________________________________ 3. The party begins at two o'clock.(划线提问) ____________________________________________ 4. The child is on the party.(划线提问) ____________________________________________ 四、 阅读短文,判断句子是否与短文一致,用 T or F 表示: Peter and Jill are brother and sister.They go to school by bus every day.They study in the same grade but they aren't in the same class.Peter is in Class Five and Jill is in Class Three.They have lunch at school.They have different hobbies.Peter likes playing football but Jill likes playing the violin.They do their homework every evening,then watch TV.They go to bed at half past nine. ( )1、Peter and Jill are classmates. ( )2、Peter and Jill take a bus to school every day. ( )3、They are in the same grade. ( )4、Peter and Jill like playing the violin. ( )5、They go to bed at nine thirty.1 Module1班级(Unit 1(第二课时))学号( ))姓名(一、判断发音是否相同,用 Tor F 表示: 1、party card ( 3、bring six (二、选择题:) )2、begin 4、hearlet( where() )( ( ( ( ()1、My birthday is ________the _______of October. A.second B.two C.second )2、That sounds_________.I can't wait. A. loud B.quiet C.interesting )3、It begins_____seven o'clock_____in the morning. A.on B.in C.on )4、It is ______________Wednesday. A. at B.of C./ )5、Can I have______coffee?-Yes,here you are. A. some B.any C.a三、所给词的适当形式填空:1. Can you _______(bring)some toy bears to Mary's birthday. 2. What time _________(do) the party begin? 3. How many_______(pair)of trousers do you have? 4. This name_______(sound)good. 5. Look! Tony_______(wear)an orange T-shirt. 6. These _______(boy) coats are very new. 四、改句子: 1.I can wear some red things to the party.(改为一般疑问句) ___________________________________________ 2.Children's Day is on the first of June.(划线提问) ____________________________________________ 3.Our English lesson often starts at ten o'clock.(划线提问) ____________________________________________ 4.She has eight pairs of trousers.(划线提问) __________________________________________2 Module1班级( 一、正确表述日期:Unit 1(第三课时))学号( ))姓名(1、 一月二日____________________ 3、 四月十五日________________ 5、 九月十三日________________ 二、选择题: ( ( ( ( (2、 二月八日_________________ 4、 七月十二日_______________ 6、 十月十九日________________)1、Can I play________football?-No,but I can play _______piano. A.an B./;a C./ the )2、Teachers'Day is__________the__________of September. A.tenth B.tenth C.seventh )3、Sunday is the________day of a week. A. seventh B.first C.fiveth )4、Welcome ______my ‘orange’party. A. at B.to C.in )5、Her birthday is________this Sunday. A. In B.at C.on 1. When does the English class begin? It _______(begin)at one in the afternoon. 2. Here's a picture of_________(he) . 3. _______(who)orange hat is it?-It's Jill's. 4. Are there_________(some)shoes in the shop?-Yes,there are. 5. Let _______(he)do his homework.三、所给词的适当形式填空:四、改句子: 1.Jill has some orange things.(改为一般疑问句) ___________________________________________ 2.My mother has a beautiful dress.(划线提问) ____________________________________________ 3.Alice's birthday is on the 19th of June.(划线提问) ____________________________________________3 Module1Unit 1(第四课时))学号( 2、bee sweet( ) 4、easy very( ) 6、seat sea( ) )练习设计:班级( )姓名( 一、判断发音是否相同,用 Tor F 表示:1、September these( 3、begin time( ) 5、life big( )二、选择题:)()1、How many hats________Tommy______? A.has B.have C.have ( )2、Don't__________late for school,Tom. A. is B.be C.are ( )3、Autumn comes________September,October and Novermber. A. on B.in C.at ( )4、Saturday is the ______day of a week. A. first B.seventh C.second ( )5、Is Tom sad________happy?-He is sad. A.or B.and C.with 三、所给词的适当形式填空: 1.He is tired,but he is still________(work). 2.The students want________(have)a picture. 3._______(be)quiet!The students of Class Four____(have)a lesson . 4.Her birthday is on the _______(fifteen)of October. 5.Listen!Who _____________(play)the guitar? 6.Let's _______(go)to the park.四、改句子:1.I can sing for you.(改为现在进行时) ___________________________________________ 2.I go to school at seven o'clock every day.(划线提问) ____________________________________________ 3.I alway go to school library on Monday afternoom.(I 改为 May) ____________________________________________ 五、作文 (以我的生日聚会为题 ) My birthday party __________________________________________ ___________________________________________ _ ____________________________________________ _4 Module1班级( 一、 看音标,写单词Unit 2 (第一课时))学号( ))姓名(1. C How do you go to school, Jill? C I go to school on ________./? ?t/ 2. C My sister is only ten years old. She ________ rides./nev?/ 3. Kitty always _______ to school in the maorning./w ??ks/ 4. My mother ________ home at a quarter to nine./li:vz/ 二、 选择填空 ( )1. She often gets up _______ half past eight __________ Saturday. A. on, on B. at, at C. at,on ( )2. --How do you come to school? --______________ A. At seven o’clock B. By the plane C. On foot ( )3. Danny arrives _____ school at 7:50 a.m. A.at B. in C. for ( )4. I _______from America. I ________ in Shanghai now. A. live, come B. come, live C. live, live ( )5. It’s time __________ bed. A. to B. to go C. for 三、 按要求改句子 1. I arrive at school at seven o’clock a.m. (划线提问) ________ _________ you arrive at school? 2. The traffic lights are green. (划线提问) ______ _______are the traffic lights? 3. Danny comes to school on foot. (划线提问) __________ _______ Danny ______ to school? 4. Alice goes to school on foot in the morning. (换种说法) Alice _______ ______ school in the morning. 5. Tom’s birthday is on the 4th of October. (划线提问) ______ _______Tom’s bithday? 6. Ben rides his bicycle to school. (换种说法) Ben _______ to school ________ _________. 四、 根据首字母完成短文 Tom is e_______ years old. He s_____ in Garden School. He goes to school by u__________. He l_______ home at a quarter to eight. He a__________ at school at eight o’clock.5 Module1Unit 2 (第二课时))班级( )姓名( )学号( 一、根据所给单词的划线部分,选出正确的音标: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. traffic A./e/ live A. /e/ seat A./i:/ easy A./e/ bread A./e/ B. / ? / C. / ? / B./i:/ C. / ? / B./e/ C. / ? / B./ ?/ C. / ? / B./ /i:/ C. / ? /二、 用所给单词的适当形式填空 1. Look at the ______(post). It’s so beautiful. 2. We should walk _______(quick) when cross the road. 3. --Where ______(be) the children? C-They ______(run) on the playground. 4. -- He _______(arrive) at eight o’clock. 5. Walk quickly, but _______(not run) on the road. 三、 按要求改变句子 1. The lady is crossing the road. (换种说法) The lady is ______ ______ the road. 2. Don’t run on the road. (换种说法) ______ _______run on the road. (划线提问) 3. We cross the road at traffic lights. _______ ________ we cross the road. 4. Kitty always walks to school. (划线提问) ________ _______ Kitty always ________ to school? 5. I am eleven years old. (划线提问) _______ _______ are you? 四、根据首字母提示完成短文 Hi, my name is Tom. I g_____ up at seven o’clock. I go to school on f______. My home is n______ my school. I l________ home at seven thirty. So I a ______ at school at a quarter to eight. I go back home at four o’clock. I am happy every day.6 Module1班级(Unit 2 (第三课时))学号( ))姓名(一、选出与划线内容意思相近的词组或句子 ( )1. Lingling is bringing him a car. A.bring a car for him B. bringing a car by him C. bringing a car to him ( )2.Don’t cross the road. A. go cross ( B. walk across C.across)3. Tom, don’t smoke here. A. no smoking B. isn’t smoking C. can’t smoke()4. His father drives to work. A. go to work by car B. goes to work on foot C. goes to work by car()5. It’s time for school. A. It’s time to go to school. B. It’s time for go to school. C. It’s time with school.二、用适当的介词填空 1. My father gets ______ the train at Park Street Station. 2. I take a bus_______ school every morning. 3. Alice walks ________ school in the morning. 4. --When do you arrive _______school? C At about a quarter to eight. 5. We cross the road _________ zebra crossings. 6. Mary gets up at six ________ the morning. 7. Eddie goes to school _______ bus. 8. I work ________ Monday _________ Friday.三、用所给动词的适当形式填空7 1. It is seven o’clock. Tom _______(get) up. 2. Tom _______(get) off the bus at Rainbow Road Bus Stop. 3. My sister often ________(take) a bus to school. 4. --How do you to to school every day? -- I ______(go) to school by bus. But my father _____(go) to work by car. 5. We cross the road at traffic lights or at zebra ________(cross). 四、阅读短文,用 T 或 F 判断 Today is Sunday. It is a nice weekend. But my teacher, Miss Fang is ill. So Jill and I are going to see her. Miss Fang is our English teacher. She likes sing, but she cant’s sing very well. She can play the piano very well. She is a good teacher. We all love her. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. ( ( ( ( ( ) Tomorrow is Sunday. )Miss Fang is an English teacher. )She isn’t fine. She is ill. )There are two pupils going to see Miss Fang. )Miss Fang can sing very well.8 Module1班级( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. bake ) 2. show ) 3. bathroom ) 4. mountain ) 5. officeUnit 2 (第四课时))学号( C. many C. bedroom ))姓名( A. paper B. place A. cook B. food一、选择一个与所给例词划线部分发音不同的单词 A. blow B. how C. grow A. shout B. four C. round A. come B. got C. clock二、用所给单词的适当形式填空 1. What is your sister, Danny? She’s a _______(drive) 2. Here are some apples for _________(you). 3. Don’t eat cakes. Please wash your hands_________(one). 4. --How _______(many) milk is there in the bottle? C There is a little. 5. Taste the _________(cherry). They are sweet. 6. Look! The woman is going ________(cross) the road. 7. ________ (that)lights are bright. 8. Jane, ________(not play) with your pen in class. 三、选择填空 1. It’s hot ______ summer. A. in B. on C. at 2. We cross the road_______ the traffic lights. A. in B. at C. of 3. My brother can run very _______. A. quick B. fastly C. quickly 4. Miss Fang arrives ______ school at 8:00 A. of B. at C.in 5. --What time does the music lesson begin? --It begins _______ three o’clock _______ the afternoon. A. on, in A. bottle B. in,at C. at, in B. a bottle C. bottles B. How much C.How --Yes, I do. 6. There are three_________ of milk on the table. 7. _______ people are there in the room? A. How many A. open A. finish A. and 8. --Do you want me ______ the door? B. to open C. opening B. to finish B. or C. with99. You can’t watch TV before _________ your homework. C. finish -- He is happy. 10. -- Is Tom sad _______ happy? 11. We cross the road at traffic lights or at zebra. A. across B. crossings C. cross 12. My mother ’s birthday is on the ______ of July. A. fourth B. forth C. four 四、按要求改句子 1. They’re waiting for the train. (划线提问) _______ are they________? 2. These are Ben’s toys. (划线提问) ________ _______ are these? 3. The traffic lights are red. (划线提问) ________ ________ are the traffic lights? 4. We can watch TV. (改为一般疑问句) _______ _____ watch TV? 5. You can’t cross the road. (换种表达) _______ ___________ the road. 6. Mary can ride a bicycle. (改为现在进行时) Mary _______ _______ a bicycle. 五、 阅读短文判断,用 T,F 判断 It is Saturday. Tomorrow morning Mrs Green wants to have a picnic in the park with her daughter, Kitty.They want to go to the park by bus. Kitty is very happy, because she can see many animals in the park. She likes monkeys very much. They can run and jump. She can also see many birds in the park. They can sing very well. Mrs Green wants to make some cakes. They will have lunch in the park. Kitty wants some fruit and Coke. So they are busy now. But they’re very much. ( ( ( ( ( )1. Tomorrow is Sunday. )2. Mrs Greeen is going to the park by car. )3. Kitty wants to have a picnic in the park. )4. Mrs Green wants to make some bread. )5. They are getting things ready for their picnic.六、作文:以我的自行车为题,写一篇不少于 40 个单词的短文 My bicycle _____ _____ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ _______10 _____ _____ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ _______20 _____ _____ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ _______30 _____ _____ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ _______4010 Module1I.写出与划线部分同类的词: 1. Today is Sunday. 2. My father is a doctor. 3. I go to school by bus.Unit 3 (第一课时)__________ __________ ____________________ __________ __________4. Look at the dress. It’s so beautiful. __________ __________ II.想一想,写一写 1. Danny helps sick people. He is a _______. 2. Mary gives lessons to students. She is a________. 3. Steve cooks food. He is a _________. 4. Linda sells things to people. He is a ________. 5. Tom can drive a bus. He is a ________. 6. Mike can put out a fire. He is a_________. III.用所给单词的适当形式填空: 1. My sister _______(be) a teacher, but I want to _______(be) a doctor. 2. Kitty ___________ (want) to be a singer. 3 My father is a ________ (work). He _________ (work) in a company. 4. John is a pilot. He ___________ (fly) an aeroplane. IV.选择填空: ( ) 1. My mother is a doctor. She often helps __________ people. A. ill B. sick C. bad ( ) 2. I want to be ______ pilot. I want to fly __________aeroplane. A. /, a B. an, a C. a, an ( ) 3. Peter is a _________. He __________ nice food. A. cooks, cook B. cooker, cook C. cook, cooks V.改写句子,每空格一词: 1. I want to be a teacher. (划线提问) __________ _________ you want to be ? 2. Kitty wants to be a nurse. (改一般疑问句) __________ Kitty _________ to be anurse? 3. He wants to be a cook. (改复数句) __________ _________ to be _________ . 4. Mary wants to go to the park on Saturday. (划线提问) _________ ________ Mr Black _______to ________ on Saturday?11 Module1班级(Unit 3 (第二课时))学号( ))姓名(I.找出划线部分发音不同的单词: ( ( ( ) 1. A. want ) 2. A. cook ) 3. A. worker B. bag B. food B. doctor C. bad C. foot C. world( ) 4. A. dream B. head C. meat II.写出两个与划线部分同类的词: 1. My birthday is in May. ___________ ___________ 2. There are some tigers in the zoo. ____________ __________ 3. I like the blue and white dress. __________ ___________ 4. Here’s a cake for you. ___________ ___________ 5. My mother is in the supermarket. ___________ ___________ III.用所给单词的适当形式填空: 1. CCan I ask you _________(some ) questions? CYes, of course. 2. I want to be a __________(travel). I like______(travel) around the world. 3. The children __________(do) a survey in the street now. 4. My sister is a __________(write) . She can ______(write) very well. 5. CWhat’s your dream _________(job),Alice? CI want to ________(be) a doctor. IV.阅读短文,填入合适的单词 This is a p_____ of my family. There are t______ people in my family. They are my father, my m________ and me. My father is a w________. My mother is a t_________. She g_______ lessons to students. I want to be a p________. I want to fly an a ________in the sky. I have a h_________ family.12 Module1班级(Unit 3 (第三课时))学号( ))姓名(I.用适当的介词填空: 1. My friend, Alice wants ___________ be a nurse. 2. Jill’s little sister is afraid _____ dogs. She is afraid ____ play with the dogs. 3. I am good _________ singing. I join the singing group in the school. 4. You should do some exercise before you jump ________ the water. II.用所给单词的适当形式填空: 1.―May I have __________(some) bread? CYes, of course. 2. CWhat do you want to be? CI want to be a __________(teach). 3. He wants to travel around the world. He wants to be a ________(travel). 4. My uncles work at the police station. They are __________(policeman). 5. There are ______(five ) boys in the photo. The _______(five) boy is my brother. 6. Those _________(lady) coats are beautiful. III. 选择填空: ( ) 1. Froggy wants to be ________ pilot. He wants to fly ________ aeroplane. A. a, an ( B. an, a C. a, /) 2. My sister wants to be a singer, But she is not good at _____. A. singer B. singing C. sing() 3. Look! The boys _________ on the playground. A. play B. is playing C, are playingIV.改写句子,每空格一词: 1. My brother wants to fly an aeroplane. (划线提问) ___________ ___________ your brother want to ___________ ? 2. Alice is afraid of swimming. (划线提问) ___________ is Alice afraid of __________? 3. My uncle is a lifeguard.(划线提问) ___________ ___________ your uncle __________?13 4. Alice is brave. (同义句转换) Alice ___________ ___________. 5. She wants to make a birthday invitation. (划线提问) ________ ________she ________ to __________? V. Reading: It is a sunny day today. We go to the zoo. We take a bus to the zoo. In the zoo, we see many animals. Look at the pandas. They are so lovely. They are sleeping. We take some photos with them. The monkeys are jumping and running all the time. Then we have a picnic. We eat some sandwiches. We go home a 4:00 pm. We have a good time. ( )1. It’s ___________ today. A. rainy B. fine C. cloudy ( )2. We go to the zoo_________. A. on foot B. by bike C. by bus ( )3. We take some photos with the _________. A. pandas B. monkeys C. tigers ( )4. We eat some _________ for lunch. A. hamburgers B. sandwiches C. bread ( )5. We go home at __________. A. half past four B. half past five C. four14 Module1班级(Unit 3 (第四课时))学号( ))姓名(I.选择与划线部分意思最接近的答案: ( )1. Can you give me a book? A. give a book with me B. give a book to me C. give a book me ( )2. My sister is afraid of swimming. A. afraid to swim B. afraid of swimC. afraid with swim ( )3. I will go to Beijing by plane this summer. A. fly to Beijing B. drive to Beijing C. go to Beijing by bus ( )4. Teachers’ Day is on the tenth of September. A. on September the tenth B. on September the ten C. on September 10th II.用所给动词的适当形式填空: 1. The little girl is afraid of __________(jump). 2. Alice is singer. She is good at __________(sing). 3. The Zhangs __________(have) a big dinner at seven o’clock. 4. My mother wants __________(buy) some fruit in the supermarket. III.选择填空: ( ) 1. My uncle can fly ________ aeroplane. He is _________ pilot. A. a, an B. an, a C. a,/ ( ) 2. Alice _________TV every Sunday. A. is watching B. watch C.watches. ( ) 3. This pair of glasses __________ for my grandma. A. am B. is C. are ( ) 4. Jill is afraid __________ swim. A. of B. for C. to ( ) 5.My father’s birthday is _______May 12. It’s __________ Saturday. A. in, on B. on, on C. in, for ( ) 6. --__________ is the ball? CRed. A. What B. Where C. What colour ( ) 7. Let’s _________ a visit to Grandparents. A. take B. taking C. takes ( ) 8._________any lessons on Sunday. A. Are there B. There are C. There aren’t IV.改写句子,每空格一词: 1. My sister likes sweets. (改一般疑问句) __________ your sister _________ sweets? 2. They go to Hong Kong by plane.(划线提问) __________ ___________ they go to Hong Kong? 3. Jill is watching TV on the sofa. (划线提问)15 __________ Jill ___________ on the sofa? 4. My mother likes going shopping at weekends. (改为否定句) My mother __________ ___________ going shopping at weekends. 5. My little brother wants to be a doctor in the future. (划线提问) __________ ___________ your little brother want to be in the future? V.根据首字母提示完成短文: Froggy wants to be a p_________. He wants to fly an aeroplane. But he is afraid of f__________. He wants to be a singer. But he is not good at s__________. Froggy is s__________. Suddenly he hears a cry. A chick is in the lake! He jumps into the river with the l_________ and saves the chick. He is very happy. VI. 以我的工作为题,写一篇不少于 40 单词的短文。“my job” _____ ____ ______ ____ ____ ______ ______ ______ ______ _____10 _____ _____ ______ _____ ______ _____ ______ _____ ______ ____20 _____ ____ ______ _____ _____ ______ ______ ______ ______ ____30 _____ _____ ____ ______ _____ _____ _____ _____ ______ _______4016 Module2班级(Unit 1 (第一课时))学号( ))姓名(I.看音标,写单词 1. The _______ [li:vz] are yellow in autumn. 2. Excuse me, Mr Tong. What time do you ______ [fi:d] 3. Look at that _______ [p??] the elephants?of sunglasses. It’s on Min’s head.4. I _______[w??k] to work every day. 5. The monkeys have __________[l??] legs. 6. There are two _______[ben ??? z] in the park. They are long. 7. Look at the beautiful _________[k:sl]. A giant lives _______[? ??] 8. The wolf ’s teeth are _______[?:p]. II.用所给单词的适当形式填空 1. ______ Peter often ________(wash) dishes at home? 2. It’s easy__________(see) that she loves me very much. 3. It’s seven o’clock. Peter_________(walk) to school. 4. Tom wants ____________(be) a teacher. 5. Listen! Miss Fang ________(ask) the children about their hobbies. 6. I __________(not live) in school. 7. CCan your father_________(drive) a car? ---Yes, he likes________(drive) a car. He is a good _______(drive). 8. It’s the ________ (twelve) of October today. It’s my _____(nine) birthday. 9. My mother ________(visit) my grandparents once a week. 10. That piece of news sounds very _____________ (interest). III. 改写句子,每空格一词 1. I live with my grandma. (改为否定句) I ______ _______ with my grandma 2. Can you write him an e-mail? (同义句转换) Can you ______ an e-mail _____ ______? 3. Mary cleans her room once a week. (对划线部分提问) ______ ______ ______ Mary clean her room? 4. Jack watches TV three times a week. (对划线部分提问) ____ ______ ______ Jack watch TV? 5. Alice has big eyes.(改为感叹句) ______ ______ eyes Alice ______!17 Module2班级(Unit 1 (第二课时))学号( ))姓名(I. 辩音 ,用 T/F 表示 ( ) 1. hear bear ( )2. want ant ( ) 3.knock kite ( )4. duck during ( ) 5.bath branch ( )6. little life ( )7. train mail ( )8. giraffe girl ( )9. ninth smooth ( )10. parent paper II.用适当的介词填空 (at on to about with) 1. We have a picnic__________ the morning of June 1st. 2. I take a visit_________ my grandparents once a week. 3. Tom is doing his homework_____the desk. 4. Let’s talk ______ the pictures. 5. Let me feed the monkeys _______ bananas. III. 按照例句改写句子 e.g. I always visit them. He always visits them. He doesn’t always visit them. 1. I often play chess with my grandpa. _________________________________________________________ 2. I live with my grandparents. _________________________________________________________ 3. Sometimes I talk to them on the Internet. _________________________________________________________ 4. I visit them once a week. ________________________________________________________ 5. We usually to to the park. ________________________________________________________ IV.阅读短文,T/F 表示 In the summer time, when there are many flowers, a beehive(蜂窝) is a very busy place. Bees fly from flower to folwer. Flowers have a juice called nectar(花蜜). Bees take the nectar that they like and make it into honey. When a bee finds some good nectar, it hurries home. It wants to tell the other bees where the nectar comes from. And it does! It tells how far to go. The bees to back together for more nectar. Every bee in the beehive is busy. That is why we say that someone who works hard is “as busy as a bee.” ( )1. Bees can make honey. ( )2. The whole passage is about how bees fly. ( )3. A bee’s dance only tells other bees where to go. ( )4. In the sunmer time bees are very busy. ( )5. We say someone who works in summer is “as busy as a bee”.18 Module2Unit 1 (第三课时)练习设计:班级( )姓名( )学号( ) I.将下列单词归类在相应的音标内 half glue come umbrella fast shoes many thank bread apple [:]______ ______ [?] ________ ________ [u:]______ ______ [e] _________ ________ [?]______ ________ II.用所给单词的适当形式填空 1. This nice flower isn’t for me. It’s for __________(she) 2. Let_______ (we) go shopping. 3.--______(who) is this parrot?---It’s __________(they). 4. Eric _______(play) chess with his friend every evening. 5. Those _____________(milkman) coats are nice. 6. Mary, ____________(not climb) the trees. It’s dangerous. 7.--______he ______(have)lunch at 11:00?―Yes. 8. The Wangs go travelling ________(one) a year. 9. What do you ________(usual) do with your friends? III.改写句子 1. My birthday is on the tenth of April. _________ your birthday? 2. I usually do my homework at six o’clock. ______ ______ you usually _____ at six o’clock? 3. Ben goes to the library once a week. _____ ______ does Ben go to the library. 4. I have a pair of sunglasses. _____ ______ pairs of sunglasses do you have? 5.Tom wants some nice flowers.(改为否定句) Tom ______ _______ _______ nice flowers. IV.选择题 ( )1.The wolf is strong.________ teeth are sharp. A. It’s B. Its C. Their ( ) 2. Here _____some grass for the sheep. A. is B. are C. am ( )3. There_____ a bowl and five bottles of water on the table. A. are B. is C. aren’t ( )4. That is a kite. It’s____________kite. A. Alice and Mark’s B. Alice and Mark C.Alice’s and Mark’s V.阅读 The Dragon Boat Festival is also called the Duanwu Festival. This19 traditional festival is on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month. People always eat rice dumplings and watch dragon boat races to celebrate it. The festival is best known for its dragon boat races. It is very popular. The rice dumpling is made of glutinous rice, meat and so on. You can eat different kinds of rice dumplings. They are very delicious. The Dragon Boat festival is very interesting. ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. The Dragon Boat Festival is on May 5th. ) 2. People eat rice dumplings to celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival. ) 3. People can eat one kind of rice dumplings. ) 4. It is popular to climb mountains at the festival. ).5. The festival is best known for its dragon boat races.20 Module2班级(Unit 1 (第四课时))学号( ))姓名(I.选出划线部分发音不同的单词 ( )1.A.smooth B. mouth C. tooth ( ) 2. A. yes B. my C. you ( ) 3.A. busy B. bus C. us ( ) 4. A. bread B. read C. ready ( ) 5. A. say B. play C. says ( ) 6. A. love B. often C. other II.用所给单词的适当形式填空 1. It’s 9:00. Mummy ________(go) shopping and Daddy _______(read) a book. 2. How _____ it ________(sound)? Interesting? 3. It is fun ________(catch) fish in the pond. 4.--- Where’s Tommy?--- He_____(play) basketball in the playground. 5. Can you _______(write) e-mails on the Internet? 6. I want _______(drink) some water. 7. ________(not) let your sister________(stay) at home alone. III.选择题 ( )1. My grandpa always ___________ a brown hat. A. wears B. puts on C. take on ( ) 2. It is _______ to see that he loves me. A. easily B. ease C.easy ( ) 3.--- Have a good time. C Thank you._________ A. And you? B. The same to you C.Me too ( ) 4. ________ they go to see flower shows. A.. Some time B. Sometimes C. Some times ( )5. People eat Double Ninth cakes ____________ this festival. A. on B. in C. at ( )6. On my way______ home, I can see many beautiful flowers. A. to B. / C. for ( )7. We have no classes at _________ A. weekens B. weekdays C. weekends ( )8. Do you always write _____ to your grandparents? A. letter B. e-mails C. card ( )9. I want to run as ________as Liu Xiang. A. fast B. quick C. slowly ( )10. On the _______ of August, we will have a picnic. A. twenty B. twentieth C. twentyth IV.作文 My favourite festival 不少于 40 单词,至少三种句型21 _______________________ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ 10 _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ 20 _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____30 _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ 40 _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ 5022 Module2班级(Unit 2 (第一课时))学号( ))姓名(一、判断划线部分发音是否相同,用 T 或 F 表示: ( ) A. both B.bath ( ) A.name B. same ( ) A. good B. food ( ) A.about B. above ( ) A.help B. he ( ) A.moon B. noon ( ) A.many B. any ( ) A.team B. breakfast ( ) A.match B. school ( ) A.wait B. waiter 二、用所给单词的适当形式填空: 1. Both of ______(we) go to Rainbow Primary School. 2. We often help old people _______(across) the road. 3. ________(be) Peter and Jim at the same school? 4. ________(all) of them is my classmate. 5. Mary likes ________(skip) a rope. ______ you_______(like) it? 6. _______ an old tortoise _______( live) by a small pond? 三、选择填空: ( )1. Moday is the ______ day of a week. A. two B. second C.first ( )2. Betty is afraid ______ swim in the sea? A. for B. to C.of ( )3 Do you want both peaches _______pears? Yes, I do. A. or B. and C.of ( )4.The bell is too loud. It’s too_______. A. noisy B. noise C. noises ( )5.All of them ________ under the tree. A. is B. am C.are ( )6.We are in ________ class. A. the same B. same C.different ( ) 7. There are some different _______ in China. A. festival B.festivals C. festivales 四、改写句子: 1. Alice goes to school on foot. (划线提问) _______ _______ Alice go to school? 2. We like the same sports. (改为一般疑问句) _______ _______ like the same sports? 3. We like helping people. (划线提问) ______ do you ________ ________?23 Module2班级(Unit 2 (第二课时))学号( ))姓名(一、用所给单词的适当形式填空: 1. I go to the library _________(two) a week. 2. How many felt pens_______ the children _______(have)? 3. When ______ he ______home(go)? 4. Mary cleans her ________(tooth) every morning. 二、 用适当的介词填空: 1. It’s nine o’clock. Tom is late _________ school. 2. The clock stopped _________ ten thirty last night. 3. All _______ the pupils are in the library. They are reading. 4. This sweater is different ________ that one. 5. What time is it? It’s a quarter _______ seven. 6. The first class begins _____ eight o’clock _____ the morning. 三、按要求写单词 1.interest (形容词)___________ 2. winner(动词)__________ 3.three(序数词)____________ 4. same(反义词)____________ 5.hero (复数)_________ 6.good(副词)____________ 四、按要求改句子 1. There is an old lady on the bench.(改为复数句) There _______ _______ old _______ on the bench. 2. My grandma is cooking in the kitchen. _______ _______ grandma _______ in the kitchen.(一般疑问句 3. The pineapple is sweet.(划线提问) How ________ the pineapple ________? 4. Tim likes to read English books. (划线提问) _______ _______ Tim _______ to ______? 5. Kitty is watching TV in the sitting room.(改为一般现在时) Kitty __________TV in the sitting room every evening. 五、问答句配对: ( )1. What do you want to be? A. It’s fine. ( )2. What’s the date today? B. Thank you. ( )3. Congratulations. C. It’s April 20th. ( )4. How is the weather? D.I want to be a pilot. ( )5. Are the pets lovely? E. Yes, there are. ( )6. Are there any pets in the shop? F. Yes, they are.24 Module2班级(Unit 2 (第三课时))学号( ))姓名(一、根据所给句子的划线单词,选择正确的音标 1. My father is a good teacher. A. /gu:d/ B. /g ?d/ C. /gju:d/ 2. I can plant trees in spring. A /pla:t/ B. /pl?nt/ C. /pla:nt/ 3. The Double Ninth Festival is a traditional Chinese festival. A./d?bl/ B./d ??bl/ C. /d ??bl/ 4. Touch the desk. It’s smooth. A. /smu: ?/ B. /smu: ?/ C. /smu:s/ 二、写出与划线部分同类的单词 1. We can’t climb the trees. We can’t _________ the flowers. And we can’t ______ rubbish in the park. 2. It’s rainy outside. But tomorrow will be_____________. 3. I like readng fairy tales and my brother likes reading _________. 4. Peter usually has breakfast at home and has_________ at school. 5. Can you see any teachers, any______ and any ________ over there? 三、用所给单词的适当形式填空: 1. Peter likes __________(read) books every day. 2. Mary usually ________ to the Chinese chess club. 3. What ______ you often __________(do) at weekends? I _______(see ) a film. 4. Sometimes my parent________(take) me to the zoo on Sunday. 5. _________(come) and ________(play) with us. 6. --What’s the date today? --It’s the ______(one) of June. It’s ________(child) Day. 7. Mr and Mrs Black are waiting for_______(they) son. 8. Can you swim _______(good)? 四、选择 ( ) 1. The pupils are having a party ____ the evening of Feb.3rd. A. on B. in C. to ( )2. _______ sheep ______ there on the farm? Twenty. A. How much , is B. How many, are C. How many, is ( ) 3. Please buy _____ children some books. A. we B. ours C. our ( ) 4. Who ______ a new camera? Twenty boys________.25 ( (A. have, have B. has, has C. has, have )5. I have two bicycles. ______ of them are new. A. All B. Both C. One )6. ______ do you go home every afternoon? A. Where B. When C.How A father asks his son, “ How many letters are there in the Alphabet (字母五、阅读短文判断 ( T 或 F 表示) 表)?” “I don’t know.” says his son. His father says, “You don’t know? You are at school for many years but you don’t know how many letters in the Alphabet?” He is very angry (生气). His son says , “Dad, you often go to the post office (邮局) , please tell me how many letters there are in the post office. ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. From the story, we know the son is good at English. ) 2. The son studies at school many years. ) 3. The father gets angry because his son is not polite to him. ) 4. The father knows how many letters there are in the post office. ) 5. There are twenty-six letters in the Alphabet.26 Module2班级(Unit 2 (第四课时))学号( ))姓名(一、选出划线部分发音不同的单词 ( ) 1. A. book B. room C. foot D. book ( ) 2. A.think B.thank C. they D. three ( ) 3. A. chair B.teacher C. Chinese D.school ( ) 4. A.bag B.map C. thank D.class ( ) 5. A.sister B.sit C. son D.his 二、用所给单词的适当形式填空: 1. Listen, the birds ___________(sing) in the tree. 2. My mother usually ________(cook) at 5 o’clock. 3. _______(not) pick the flower. 4. It’s the _______ of May. There are ________ students in the playground . (twelve) 5. Let ______(we) go and join _______(they). 6. ________ Helen like ________ (swim)? Yes. Look, she ________ (swim) now. 7. These _______(doctor) offices are clean. 8. ________(who) pencil case is that? It’s _______(Tom). 三、选择填空: ( ) 1. Mary and I have many dolls. ______ the dolls are fluffy. A. All B. Both C. Not ( ) 2. Here’s the weather ____ Friday, the third _____ January. A. on, of B. for, in C.for, of ( ) 3. -- Who likes playing computer games in your family? --My father________ A. likes B.does C. did ( ) 4. Do you like both tea ______ coffee? A. or B. and C.but ( ) 5.Alice has two toys. _____ of them are from her uncle. A. Both B. All C.All the 四、按要求改变句子 1. We have music classes in the music room. (划线提问) _______ _______ you ______ in the music room? 2. There are seven days in a week. (划线提问) _____ ______ days are there in a week? 3. I wash the dishes in the kitchen every evening.(用 Kitty 代替 I)27 Kitty _______ the dishes in the kitchen every evening. 4. Wendy goes to Shanghai once a month. (划线提问) How ________ ________ Wendy go to Shanghai? 5. New Year ’s Day is on the first of January. (划线提问) _________ is New Year ’s Day? 6. All of us are in the classroom. (否定句) None of us ________ in the classroom. 7.Tony and Kelly are in different classes. (同义转换) Tony and Kelly are ______ in _______ _______ ______ . 五、以 My good friend 为题,写一篇不少于 40 个单词,不少于三种句式的 短文 _____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ______ ______ ______ _____ _____10 _____ ____ _____ _____ ______ _____ _____ _____ ______ ____20 _____ ____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ______ ______ ____30 _____ _____ ____ ______ _____ ___ _____ ____ ______ _______4028 Module2班级(Unit 3 (第一课时))学号( ))姓名(I.正确抄写句子: mrs wang goes home quickly because she misses her daughter _____________________________________________________ II.判断发音用 T, F 表示: ( ) 1. forty word ( ) 2. shirt girl ( ) 3. read head ( ) 4. dear bear ( ) 5. must dust ( ) 6. those that ( ) 7. also walk ( ) 8. mouse mouth III.按要求写单词 1.arm (同类词) __________ 2. what (同类词) __________ 3. sun (同音词) __________ 4. move (现在分词) __________ 5. early (反义词) ___________ 6. get (现在分词) ___________ 7. fly (第三人称单数) __________ 8. funny (名词) __________ IV.用所给单词的适当形式填空: 6. Your room is dirty. You must __________(keep ) your room clean. 7. It’s 2:00 in the afternoon. The children __________(make) a kite. 8. Why __________(not) you get up early? 9. Do you want __________(go) home now? 10. My father always __________(work) late. 11. Of all the rooms I like the __________(live) room very much. 12. It only __________(take) 10 minutes by car. 13. Wild geese change homes __________(two) every year. 14. When autumn __________(come) ,leaves start ___________(fall). 15. These handsome boys are__________ (wait) for a taxi. V 根据范例改变句子 Moduel I like the reading room. Which room do you like? 1. They like the living room. __________________________________ 2. I like the long ruler. ____________________________________ 3. Kitty wants the red ball. ___________________________________________ 4. My sister wants the pen beside the book. ______________________________________________29 Module2班级(Unit 3 (第二课时))学号( ))姓名(I.找出划线部分发音不同的单词: ( ) 1. A. look B. room C. school D. food ( ) 2. A. much B. bus C. mug D. ruler ( ) 3. A. enough B. cloud C. mouse D. south ( ) 4. A. west B. net C. he D. set ( ) 5. A. bag B. map C. thank D. class II.写出与划线部分属于同类的词: 1. When and __________do you meet Mr Sun? 2. East and __________ home is the best. 3. We should and we __________obey the traffic rules. 4. I cook meals in the kitchen and sleep in the __________ . 5. In the north , spring is warm but winter is __________. III. 用所给单词的适当形式填空: 1. Please __________(not be ) loud. The baby ___________(sleep). 2. John, __________(not smoke) in the teachers’ office. 3. What about __________(go) on an outing? 4. My new bedroom __________(face) south. 5. It’s raining hard. You cannot __________(go) out and play. Ⅳ改写句子,每空格一词: 1. I like this sofa because it’s very soft. (划线提问) ___________ ___________ you like this sofa? 2. Tom doesn’t like the soup because it’s cold. (划线提问) ___________ __________ Tome like the soup? 3. Peter’s bicycle is new.(划线提问) ___________ is Peter’s bicycle? 4. There is a lot of sunshine in the big room. (同义转换) There is ___________ ___________ sunshine in the big room. 5. The Chens have a new home.(划线提问) ___________ ___________ the Chens _____________?30 Module2班级(Unit 3 (第三课时))学号( ))姓名(I.看音标,写单词 1. There is a ______/f?n/ in my room. 2. I go to the cinema________/w ? ?/ my parents. 3. Kitty likes the _______/f ??m/because there are many animals on it. 4. Look at _______/??t/ room. It’s nice. 5. Shanghai is in the _______/ ??st/of China. II. 按要求写单词: 1. happiness (形容词) ________ 2. learn (近义词) ________ 3. to (同音词) __________ 4. western (名词) _________ 5. take (第三人称单数) _________ 6. just (近义词) __________ 7. can’t (完整形式) __________ 8. get (现在分词) __________ III. 选择填空: ( ) 1. CWhere is Shanghai ? CIt’s in _________ China. A. South B. North C. East ( ) 2. -- _________is Beijing? C It’s in North China. A. How long B. What C. Where ( ) 3. When spring __________, they __________ their home. A. comes, misses B. comes, miss C. come, miss ( ) 4. How __________ she go to school in the morning? A. is B. does C. do ( ) 5. We are very hungry.Because we don’t have __________. A. enough food B. food enough C. foods enough ( ) 6. What film are you going to__________ ? A. see B. watch C. look ( ) 7. My grandfather usually ______ the flowers in the morning. A. water B. is watering C. waters ( ) 8. Listen! Xiao Ling_________ in her classroom. A. sings B. singing C. is singing ( ) 9. Are you happy __________ your new bicycle. A. to B. with C. for IV.问答句配对: ( ) 1. Are you happy with your new home? A. Because it’s big. ( ) 2. Do you like your new home? B. Yes, it’s very good. ( ) 3. Why do you like your new home. C. Yes. I do. ( ) 4. Which room do you like? D. No, it doesn’t.31 ( ) 5. Does your bedroom face north? E. I like my bedroom/ V. 选择正确的句子完成对话: A. When spring comes , wild geese miss their home in the north and fly back. B. What is it about? C. Why do they change homes? D. What are you doing? E. What does it say? A: ____1___ B: I’m reading a book. A: ____2____ B: It’s about the wild geese. A: ____3____ B: It says that wild geese change homes twice a year A: ____4____ B: Because they cannot find enough food in the north in winter. A: What’s more? B: _____5____ VI.判断,T 或 F 表示: A beautiful hen lays a big egg. This is her first egg so she is very happy and sings in the yard. “Cluk, cluk, I’ve an egg. I’ve an egg.” And her master is happy , too. She gives the hen much food. When the hen is eating the food, a little rooster comes and asks the hen, “Can I eat the food?” “No,” answers the hen, “ it’s only for me. I can lay eggs. Can you?” The little rooster is very angry and he wants to lay eggs, too. Then he goes home and sits on the hay. One hour, two hours, three hours,… but still there’s no egg. The little rooster is very hungry and tired. ( )1. A beautiful hen lays a big egg. ( )2. The master gives much food to the rooster. ( )3. The rooster can’t eat the food. He’s very angry. ( )4. The hen sings in the yard because her master gives her much food. ( )5. The rooster wants to lay eggs but he can’t.32 Module2班级(Unit 3 (第四课时))学号( ))姓名(I. 找出划线部分发音不同的单词: ( ) 1. A. fork B. work C. pork D. port ( ) 2. A. base B. bath C. class D. past ( ) 3. A. think B. thank C. the D. through ( ) 4. A. tea B. instead C. head D. bread ( ) 5. A. pear B. ear C. hear D. near II.用所给单词的适当形式填空: 6. Why __________(do) you always work late? 7. How many__________(bedroom) do you have? 8. It’s raining hard. You cannot __________(go) out and play 9. My father is driving __________(cross) the road. 10. I like this room, because it__________ (face) south. III.选择填空: ( ) 1. That dress is old________ it’s nice. A. but B. and C. or ( ) 2. CWhich car do you like? CI like _________. A. blue B. the blue one C.one ( ) 3. In __________, wild geese fly to the south. A. winter B. spring C. autumn ( ) 4. I want to buy a new computer but I don’t have _________ . A. money enough B. enough money C. many money ( ) 5. Paul shares the bedroom __________ Danny. A. to B. at C. with ( ) 6. She often gets up ______ half past eight ______ Saturday. A. on, on B. at, at C. at, on ( ) 7. I like John’s home ______ the living room faces south. A. because B. why C. so ( ) 8. Linda can_________a kite in the sky. A. watch B. look at C. see ( ) 9. This is __________ room. A. Tom’s and Mike B. Tom and Mike’s C.Tom’s and Mike’s ( ) 10. -- _________ Do you like? C I like the green ones. A. Which dolls B. Which doll C. What colour IV.改写句子,每空格一词: 1. I like Mary’s and Alice’s homes. (改一般疑问句)33 __________ _________ like Mary’s __________ Alice’s home? 2. I like my English teacher because she is kind.(划线提问) __________ _________ ________ like _________ English teacher? 3. There is lots of sunshine in my new home. (同义句转换) There is __________ ___________ sunshine in my new home. V.阅读选择: This is Mr Brown’s family. There are five people in his family. They’re Mr Brown, Mrs Brown, their daughter, Lucy and their sons, Tony and Tommy. Mr Brown is an engineer and Mrs Brown is a teacher. She teaches English in China. She likes her students very much. She gets up early every morning. Lucy is twenty-two years old. She works in a library. She is a librarian. Tony and Tommy are twins. They are both twelve years old and they are in the same class and same grade. ( ) 1. How many people are there is Mr Brown’s family? A. There are five people in his family. B. There are four people in his family. C. There are three people in his family. ( ) 2. How many daughters and sons does Mr Brown have? A. He has two daughters and a son. B. He has a daughter and two sons. C. He has two daughters and two sons. ( ) 3. What are Mr Brown and his wife? A. He is a teacher and his wife is an engineer. B. He is an engineer and his wife is a teacher. C. He is an engineer and his wife is a doctor ( ) 4. What’s the relationship of Tony and Tommy? A. They are cousins. B. They are brother and sister. C. They are brothers. ( ) 5. Which of the following sentences is true? A. Mr Brown has a twenty-two-year-old daughter. B. Mr Brown has a twenty -year-old son C. Mr Brown has a twelve -year-old daughter. VI. 以我的家为题, 写一篇不少于 5 句话的短文, 至少三种句式。 “My home” My home34 Module3班级(Unit 1 (第一课时))学号( ))姓名(I.找出一个划线部分发音不同的单词: 1. ( 2. ( 3. ( 4. ( 5. ( ) A. beach ) A. when ) A.put B. seat B.whose B.duck C. leave D. head C.where D. what C.club C.parts C.nurse D. puzzle D. beds D. walk) A. clouds B.cards ) A. third B.worldII.选出与所给内容意思相近的词组或句子: ( ) 1. Mary goes home on foot every day. A. walks to home B. walks home C. drives home ( ) 2. The tiger ’s teeth are sharp. A. The tiger has blunt teeth. B. The tiger doesn’t have sharp teeth. C. The tiger has sharp teeth. ( ) 3. What’s your favourite animal? A. What animal dou you like best? B. Do you like animals? C. What animal do you like? ( ) 4. She is afraid of swimming. A. She is afraid to swimming. B. She is afraid to swim. C. She is brave to swimming. ( ) 5. Excuse me, where’s Sun Park? A. do you want to go to Sun Park B. how do I get to Sun Park C. how is Sun Park III.用所给单词的适当形式填空: 1.--How many__________(sandwish) do you have?―One. 2.Those __________(lady) skirts are beautiful. 3. This is __________(she) rubber.35 4.―Are there __________(some) books in the bag?―Yes. II.用所给动词的适当形式填空: 1. Listen!The birds in the tree are __________(sing). 2. Mary likes __________(dance). 3. --__________your father__________(have) a new car?―Yes. 4. How do I __________(get) to City Cinema? IV.改写句子,每空格一词: 1. Cross the road,please.(否定句) __________ __________ the road ,please. 2. The zoo is next to the underground station.(同义句转换) The zoo is __________the underground station. 3. The woman is crossing the road.(同义句转换) The woman is __________ __________ the road. 4. Mr White is driving his car.(划线提问) __________ Mr White __________? V. 完形填空: Hello , children. Look at ___1___.I am a robot. This is my head. I have no hair on my ___2____. There are two eyes, one nose and mouth ___3___ my face. ____4__ are my ears. They are big. I have two long legs and big ___5___. I can walk, but I ___6___run. I have two hands. I can work . I can work for you.I am your good friend. ( )1.A. here B. me C.it ( )2.A.head B. hand C. face ( )3.A.on B.in C.of ( )4.A.Their B.Those C.Here ( )5.A. foots B. foot C. feet ( )6.A.can B. can’t C.don’t36 Module3Unit 1 (第二课时))学号( )班级( )姓名( I.找出划线部分不同的单词: ( )1.A.bakery B.draw C.take ( )2.A.cross B.hotel C.hospital ( )3.A.here B.hear C.there ( )4.A.sweet B.clean C.headII.将下列词组译成英语: 1.在第一个十字路口 __________________________________ 2.向左转_____________________________________________ 3.在下午_____________________________________________ 4.我最喜欢的动物_____________________________________ 5.寻找_______________________________________________ 6.在动物园___________________________________________ III.选择填空: ( )1.―Can I have________water?―Yes,here you are. A.any B.some C.many ( )2.Can Tom ________ an apple?―Yes. A.have B.has C.is ( )3.The Wangs are going________Ocean World. A.to B. on C.of ( )4. Turn right_________ the first crossing. A.to B.at C.on ( )5.―Can you play________guitar? --No, but I can play ________ football well. A.the,the B.the,/ C./,/ IV.改写句子,每空格一词: 1.We can watch television.(一般疑问句) ________ ________ watch television? 2. I can have some orange juice.(一般疑问句) ________ you have ________ orange juice? 3. You can’t cross the road.(同义句转换) ________ _______the road. 4.Mary can ride a bicycle.(改为现在进行时) Mary ________ ________ a bicycle. V. 阅读短文判断,T,F 表示 A dog has a large piece of meat in his mouth. Near the water he looks down and sees himself in the water. He thinks it is another dog.That dog also has a large piece of meat in his mouth. He says to himself,”I want to get his meat.Then I can have two pieces.” He opens his mouth to bark(叫) and his meat goes down into the water.37 ( ( ( ( ()1.The dog has a small piece of meat. )2.He wants to get two pieces of meat. )3.The dog thinks he finds another dog in the water. )4.The other dog ’s meat is larger than his. )5. He has no meat at last.VI.读短文,选择适当的单词: Mr and Mrs Green don’t often go out in the evening, but on Saturday, Mrs Green says _______ Mr Green, “ There is a good film at the cinema tonight(今 晚). Let ’s go to see it.” Mr Green is very happy. So they go there, and both of_____ like the film. They come out of the cinema at ten past nine, get into their car and drive home. They see a woman running______ the road quickly and a man is running______ the woman. So Mr Green ______ the car very slowly near the woman and ask, “Do you need and help?” “ No, thank you. The man running after me is my hunband. If I get home first, I don’t need to wash the dishes,”says the woman. ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. with ) 2. A. they ) 3. A. up ) 4. A. in ) 5. A. drives B. for B. them B. along B. and B. drive C. to C. their C. across C. after C. driver38 Module3Unit 1 (第三课时))班级( )姓名( )学号( I.选词填空,完成短语 meet turn visit stay see take share walk fly get off look at look for 1. _____________ along the street 2. _____________different fish in Ocean World 3. _____________ my classmates at the bus stop 4. _____________ the map on the board 5. _____________ a restaurant for our lunch 6. _____________ left into Market Street 7. _____________ on the bus for ten minutes 8. _____________ the train at Moon Street Station 9. _____________ back to the north 10. _____________ a computer with my brother 11. _____________ No.401 Bus to the museum 12. _____________ my grandparents twice a monthII.选择填空: 1.This is Sea Street Station. Let ’s ______. A. get to B. get off C.get up 2. Can I _______, Mum? No, you can’t. It ’s raining. A.watch television A. visit to A.him A.cross B.have some milk C.go out C.take a visit 3. The Lis________ Ocean World. B.take a visit to B.he C.his 4. Where’s Eddie? We are waiting for _______. 5. Look! A little boy_________ the road. B.crossing C.is crossing C. September 6. Teachers’ Day is in ___________. A. January B.JuneIII.用所给单词的适当形式填空: 1. --How many___________(library) are there in your school?―One. 2. Those ___________(postman) bicycles are green. 3. --___________(who) pencil case is this? CTom’s. 4. CAre there ___________(some) cameras in the shop?―Yes. 5. Look! The woman is going ___________(cross) the road.39 III.改写句子,每空格一词: 1. The Wangs are going to Ocean World.(改为一般疑问句) ___________ ___________ ___________ going to Ocean World? 2. There are some sea animals at Ocean Park.(一般疑问句) ___________ there ___________ sea animals at Ocean Park? 3. They want to see different animals.(划线提问) ___________ ___________ they want to ___________? 4. Peter meets his friends at the zoo.(现在进行时) Peter ___________ ___________ his friends at the zoo. IV.选择正确的句子完成对话: A: Where’s your father? B: What does your mother do?? C. Good morning. D. Is he a fisherman? E. That’s great. A: Good morning, Jack. A: ______2_____ A: Oh. _____3______ A: _____4______ A: I want to be a teacher, too. B: ____1___Mary. B: He’s catching fish in the sea. B: Yes, he is. He likes his job. B: She’s a teacher. B: ______5_____1. _________ 2. _________ 3. _________ 4. __________ 5. __________40 Module3班级(Unit 1 (第四课时))学号( ))姓名(I.选出发音不同的单词: ( )1. A. close B. easy ( )2. A. zebra B. city ( )3. A. boats B. friends ( )4. A. shirts B. slides ( )5. A. slides B. tiger ( )6. A. leave B. east ( )7. A. house B. shark ( )8. A. dolphin B. biscuit II.用所给单词的适当形式填空:C. has D. ask C. size D. has C. words D. roads C. sweets D. pilots C. pilot D. hospital C. great D. clever C. blouse D. around C. bring D. bright1. Peter is swimming __________(cross) the river. 2. --Are these _______ (boy) footballs new or old? CNew. 3. Turn left at the first_________ (cross). 4. This is _______ (we) new teacher. 5. --May I have _______(some) milk? 6. ________(that) lights are bright. III.用所给单词的适当形式填空: 1. Jane, ________(not play) with your pens in class. 2. The Greens _________(be) on the underground. 3. There ______(be) a nice library in our school. 4. It ’s eight o’clock. The boys _________(do) their homework. 5. We can _______(have) some milk in the morning. IV.选择填空: 1. It is _______. It ’s warm. Plants grow and grow. A. spring B.summer A.write A.and A.some C.autumn 2. Please stop_________.Look at me and listen to me. B.writing C.to write B.or B.any C.but C.a41--Yes, here you are.3. Our school garden is small, ______it ’s very beautiful. 4. May I have __________ hot dogs? Yes, please. 5. How does your mother get _________City Cinema? A.toB.offC.at6. This is ______ room. A.Wendy’s and Eddie’s B.Wendy and Eddie’s C.Wendy and Eddie V.改写句子: 1. The monkey can jump and swing in the tree. (否定句) The monkey ______ jump_______ swing in the tree. 2. Walk along Winter Lane. (否定句) _______ _______ ______ Winter Lane. 3. These are Ben’s toys. (划线提问) ________ _______ are these? 4. They are looking at a map of the zoo. (划线提问) ______ are they ________? 5. I do my homework at six in the evening. (划线提问) _________ ________ you _________ at six in the evening. 6. Sandy makes a model plane in the living room. (一般疑问句) _________ Sandy _______ a model plane in the living room? VI.阅读短文, 填入合适的词 Today is S______. It ’s sunny. The s____ at Rainbow Primary School are going to the zoo by b______. They get to the zoo at nine o’clock. They see the animals first. Then they have l______together at the zoo. At half p_______ two they go home. They are very happy. 1. ________ 2. ___________ 3._________ 4.___________5._______ VII.以 Near my home 为题,写一篇不少于 40 词的短文(写一写你家附近的 公共场所,至少 6 句,3 种句式) _____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ______ ______ ______ _____ _____10 _____ ____ _____ _____ ______ _____ _____ _____ ______ ____20 _____ ____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ______ ______ ____30 _____ _____ ____ ______ _____ ___ _____ ____ ______ _______4042 Module3班级(Unit 2 (第一课时)练习设计:)学号( ))姓名(I. Put the words in the right columns(将下列单词归在相应的音标栏里): thank fox pocket black school nurse come that smooth apple thirsty rubber glueII. Read and write(写出划线部分的同类词): 1. I go home by bicycle. Mary goes home by . 2. This new pencil case is too dear. But that one’s . 3. My grandma reads a newpaper and my grandma TV every day. 4. Tom is at KFC. He wants a hot dog, a and some French fries. 5. My coat has some buttons and a . III. Choose the best answers (选择): ( )1. You can’t eat drink on the train. A. and B. or C. with ( )2. It ’s time have supper. A. to B. for C. and ( )3. Kitty’s grandfather is old. A. / B. an C. the ( )4. His birthday is second November. A. on the, of B. on, of C. at, of ( )5. Tom, go outside. It ’s raining. A. can’t B. don’t C. doesn’t ( )6. Look at these dogs. The faces are big. A. dogs B. dog ’s C. dogs’ ( )7. Eddie can play football well, but he can’t play piano. A. /, the B. the,the C. the, / IV. Rewrite the following sentences (按要求改写句子): 1. Eddie goes to school by taxi. (改为否定句) ___________________________________ 2. The children go home at a quarter to five.(对划线部分提问) ___________________________________ 3. She buys her son a new pencil case. (同义句转换) She buys a new pencil case . 4. Tom likes the blue one. (对划线部分提问) ___________________________________43 V. Complete the following dialogue (选择方框内的句子完成对话) A. Let’s go to the shop. B. Which one do you want? C. My schoolbag is too old. D. This one’s too small. A: Mum, I want a new schoolbag. B: All right. A: This shop has some schoolbags. B: I want that one. That one’s big. A: Well. Let ’s buy the big one. 1. 2. 3. 4. VI. Read and judge (阅读短文,判断下列句子,用“T”或“F”表示): Tom and Ben are classmates. They ’re in the playground now. Ben has a new football. The football is black and white. It’s Ben’s birthday present. Ben likes it very much. Ben can play football well. Tom has a new bicycle. He can ride his bicycle. Look! Ben is playing football and Tom’s riding his bicycle. After a while, Tom and Ben are tired. Thdy sit under the tree. When Tom looks up, he can see a kite on the branch. Whose kite is this? Ben can climb the tree fast. He takes the kite to Tom. They can see a sign on the kite. Oh, this kite is Danny ’s! ( ) 1. Tom and Ben are classmates. Now they ’re in the classroom. ( ) 2. Ben’s football is his birthday present. ( ) 3. Ben likes to play football. ( ) 4. Ben and Tom can see the kite flying in the sky.. ( ) 5. This kite is Tom and Danny ’s.. VII. Read and choose (阅读短文,选出最佳答案): Today is Wednesday. Tom has four lessons in the morning. At a quarter past seven, he has some bread at home. His first lesson is Chinese. It beging at ten past eight. He likes Chinese best. Tom has his lunch at a quarter past twelve in the classroom. After three lessons in the afternoon, he plays basketball with his friends, Jim, Eddie and Eric. He goes home at half past five. ( )1. How many lessons does Tom have on Wednesday morning? A. Seven B. Three C. Four ( )2. Tom has for breakfast. A. bread B. rice C. noodles ( )3. is Tom’s favourite subject. A. Chinese B. English C. Maths ( )4. The first lesson begins at A. 10:08 B. 8:10 C. 7:50 ( )5. Where does Tom have his lunch? A. At home B. In the school C.On the playground44 Module3班级(Unit 2 (第二课时)练习设计:)学号( ))姓名(I. Choose the best answers(选出与划线部分最接近的答案): ( )1. Mingming is buying her a car. A. buying a car to her B. buying a car with her C. buying a car for her ( )2. Don’t cross the road A. go cross B. walk cross C. across ( )3. Don’t smoke here. A. You can’t smoke here. B. You don’t smoke here. C. Isn’t smoking here? ( )4. It ’s time for music class. A. time to have music class B. time for have music class C. time with music class ( )5. It ’s time for bed. A. time to go to bed B. time for go to bed C. time with go to bed II. Fill in the blanks (用所给词的适当形式填空): 1. Listen, the children are (read) English. 2. Here 4. CWhat large Coke. 5. Let’s learn 6. C 7. Alice 8. Why not Alice (be) some glue and some books. (watch) TV. (need)? CShe (need) a Mary 3. It’s nine o’clock. Eric is(paint) together.. (have) Music every day? CNo. (read) a book? (take)a bus to school at seven.III. Rewrite the following sentences (按要求改写句子): 1. I go to school at a quarter past seven. (对划线部分提问) ___________________________________ 2. Mary has some grapes.(改为一般疑问句) ___________________________________ 3. She likes the yellow pocket. (对划线部分提问)45 ___________________________________ 4. The coats are thirty yuan. (对划线部分提问) ___________________________________ 5. The pencil under the chair is Peter ’s. (对划线部分提问) ___________________________________ IV. Match the sentences (读一读,给下列句子配对): ( )1. What day is today? A. It ’s sunny. ( )2. When’s your birthday? B. It ’s Sunday. ( )3. What ’s the date today? C. I like Sunday.. ( )4. Which day do you like? D. It ’s on April 3rd. ( )5. What ’s the weather like today? E. It ’s April 3rd. V. Read and judge (阅读短文,判断下列句子,用“T”或“F”表示): My name’s Alice. I’m a student. I like my school and my classmates. I also like my teachers. From Monday to Friday, we have lessons in the school. On Staturday and Sunday, some students stay in the school and they often read some books in the library. I usually go home on Satuiday. Sometimes my grandma will come to see me. My father often cooks delicious food for me. ( ) 1. We have lessons from Monday to Satuiday.. ( ) 2. I usually go home on Sunday.. ( ) 3. My grandmother lives with us. ( ) 4. My father can cook well. ( ) 5. Some students often read some books in the library at weekends. VI. Read and write(阅读短文,填入所缺单词,首字母已给): Hello. My name is Alice. There are five p 1 in my family. They are my father, my m 2 , my grandfather, my sister and I. I’m six y 3 old. My father ’s birthday is on the eighth of D 4 . My mother ’s birthday is in F 5 . I have a happy family. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.46 Module3班级(Unit 2 (第三课时)练习设计)学号( ))姓名(I. Put in the missing words (看音标,写单词): 1. 2. 4. CHow CThere are forty. II. Fill in the blanks (用所给词的适当形式填空): 1. There’s 2. CAre there 3. 4. I have 6. Those (many) water in the glass. (some) apples in the basket? CYes. (they) bags are green. (a) old uniform. (tooth) at a quarter past six.. (12) of April. (policeman) uniforms are black. (we) bags are red. _ 3. Miss Li is my ball do you like? is an office on the first . children are there in your classroom? .5. My mother cleans her7. CWhen’s your birthday? CIt’s on the 1. She’s washing her face now. (用 I 替代 she) ___________________________________ 2. Alice, listen to the radio, please.(改为否定句) ___________________________________ 3. You can’t cross the road. (同义句转换) the road.III. Rewrite the following sentences (按要求改写句子):4. Do you like the green bag? Do you like the blue bag? (用 or 合成一句) ___________________________________ IV. Read and choose (阅读短文,选出最佳答案): It ’s a sunny day. Ben wants to have lunch now. But his father and I want to have a swim first. So we go to the beach. He collects shells. We swim in the sea. At one o’clock, we have our lunch under the big umbrella. We eat sandwiches, apples and sausages. Ben drinks Coke and his father drinks beer. At about three o’clock, we go home.47 ( ( ( ( ()1. )2. )3. )4. )5.Ben wants to A. have lunch Ben feels A. sad Ben’s father drinks A. beer We A. collect shells We don’t eat any A. sandwichesfirst.. B. have a swim at the beach. B. tired for his lunch. B. Coke at about thr

我要回帖

更多关于 tomorrow鸡尾酒配方 的文章

随机推荐