MyMy new teacherr is Mr.wang

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Mr.Wang is my favorite teacher?(对划线部分进行提问)划线的是Mr.Wang ____ ____favorite teacher?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
如果对my提问:Whose favorite teacher is Mr.Wang?如果对Mr.Wang提问:Who is your favorite teacher?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Whose favourite teacher is Mr. Wang?
Who's your favourite teacher ?
guess: Mr.Wang isn't my favorite teacher?
扫描下载二维码豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
初一英语上7单元_is_this_your_pencil.练习,is this your pencil,sharpen your pencil,初一下册英语第五单元,初一下册英语第六单元,初一下册英语第七单元,初一下册英语第四单元,初一下册第二单元作文,初一下册第三单元作文,初一英语下册单元测试
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初一英语上7单元_is_this_your_pencil.练习
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口& “Hello.I am Chinese.M...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Hello.I am Chinese.My name is Wang Fei.I am thirteen.I am in No.5 Middle School in Nanjing.This is my friend.His name is Tony Green.He is an English boy.He is twelve.He and I are in the same class.Our classroom is next to(相邻)the teachers’ office.We have Chinese and English lessons every day.Our English teacher is Mr. Read.He is English but he can speak Chinese,too.Our Chinese teacher is Mr. Ding.They are good teachers,and they are our friends.too.1.Tony Green&.A.has a Chinese friend ill EnglandB.is in all English school nowC.is Wang Fei’s English teacherD.has a Chinese friend in China now2.Wang Fei &.A.is a student of No.5 schoolB.is in an English schoolC.is twelveD.and Tony Green are in the same class3.Mr. Read is &.A.Wang Fei’s English teacherB.Tony’s Chinese teacherC.a teacher of English school in NanjingD.in Wang Fei’s class4.Mr. Ding &.A.can speak English.TooB.is a teacher of ChineseC.and Wang Fei have Chinese classes every dayD.is our English teacher5.Tony Green is from &.A.China
&&B.AmericaC.England &&&D.Australia&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“Hello.I am Chinese.My name is Wang Fei.I am thirteen.I am in No.5 Middle School in Nanjing.This is my fri...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.D2.D3.A4.B5.C这篇短文主要介绍了王飞是南京市第五中学的学生,他的好朋友是一个英国孩子托尼格林。他们在同一个班级,里德先生是他们的英语老师,丁老师是语文老师,他们既是老师又是朋友。1.2.3.4.丁老师是语文老师,故选B。5.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Hello.I am Chinese.My name is Wang Fei.I am thirteen.I am in No.5 Middle School in Nanjing.This is m...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Hello.I am Chinese.M...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Hello.I am Chinese.My name is Wang Fei.I am thirteen.I am in No.5 Middle School in Nanjing.This is my friend.His name is Tony Green.He is an English boy.He is twelve.He and I are in the same class.Our classroom is next to(相邻)the teachers’ office.We have Chinese and English lessons every day.Our English teacher is Mr. Read.He is English but he can speak Chinese,too.Our Chinese teacher is Mr. Ding.They are good teachers,and they are our friends.too.1.Tony Green____.A.has a Chinese friend ill EnglandB.is in all English school nowC.is Wang Fei’s English teacherD.has a Chinese friend in China now2.Wang Fei____.A.is a student of No.5 schoolB.is in an English schoolC.is twelveD.and Tony Green are in the same class3.Mr. Read is____.A.Wang Fei’s English teacherB.Tony’s Chinese teacherC.a teacher of English school in NanjingD.in Wang Fei’s class4.Mr. Ding____.A.can speak English.TooB.is a teacher of ChineseC.and Wang Fei have Chinese classes every dayD.is our English teacher5.Tony Green is from____.A.China
B.AmericaC.England D.Australia”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Hello.I am Chinese.My name is Wang Fei.I am thirteen.I am in No.5 Middle School in Nanjing.This is my friend.His name is Tony Green.He is an English boy.He is twelve.He and I are in the same class.Our classroom is next to(相邻)the teachers’ office.We have Chinese and English lessons every day.Our English teacher is Mr. Read.He is English but he can speak Chinese,too.Our Chinese teacher is Mr. Ding.They are good teachers,and they are our friends.too.1.Tony Green____.A.has a Chinese friend ill EnglandB.is in all English school nowC.is Wang Fei’s English teacherD.has a Chinese friend in China now2.Wang Fei____.A.is a student of No.5 schoolB.is in an English schoolC.is twelveD.and Tony Green are in the same class3.Mr. Read is____.A.Wang Fei’s English teacherB.Tony’s Chinese teacherC.a teacher of English school in NanjingD.in Wang Fei’s class4.Mr. Ding____.A.can speak English.TooB.is a teacher of ChineseC.and Wang Fei have Chinese classes every dayD.is our English teacher5.Tony Green is from____.A.China
B.AmericaC.England D.Australia”相似的习题。is, Mr Wang, teacher, my——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
is, Mr Wang, teacher, my 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
Mr. Wang,_______my English teacher,Miss Li.
A.it's&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.this is&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.it
Miss Wang:I find the Internet is very good for shopping.I use it for buying books and CDs,and I even bought some clothes over the Internet.The other thing I can do is to book(预订)travels over the Internet.I booked a cheap flight-once.It was very easy,and it was really good. Mr. Yang:I use the Internet for games.I can play chess with people all around the world.Last night I had a game with someone from Japan.I also download game from the Internet,so I can have any game I want. Miss Gao:I use the Internet for anything I need to help me with my schoolwork.I use the online dictionaries,encyclopedias(百科全书)and magazines.It's great because I can download pictures or articles and use them to help my homework.It's very easy to use and it's free,so I like it. Mr. Chen:Well,the main thing I use the Internet for is to e-mail.I usually write to my customers(顾客)by e-mails,and my customers answer me by t-mails,too.We probably send and receive four or five hundred e-mails a month.But of course,I also use e-mails to keep in touch with(保持联系)friends and family.My daughter is in Australia and we send e-mails to each other every day. 1.________ prefers to use the Internet to buy things. A.Mr. Chen&&&&&& &&& B.Mr. Yang&&&&& &&&&& C.Miss Gao&&&& &&&&&& D.Miss Wang 2.Mr. Yang's hobby is to ________ on the Internet. A.play games&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.book flights C.read books&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.download pictures 3.Miss Gao can use the Internet to ________ easily. A.have chat&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.do the schoolwork C.do some shopping&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.talk with his daughter 4.From the passage we know that ________. A.Miss Gao is a teacher&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Mr. Chen is a businessman C.Mr. Yang is an engineer&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Miss Wang is a bookseller 5.Which of the following is NOT true? A.Miss Wang had an experience of using the Internet to book a cheap flight. B.Mr. Yang&& had a game with a Japanese over the Internet one night. C.Mr. Chen& often e-mail to his customers,friends and family. D.Miss Gao& needs to pay for what he gets from the Internet.
My science teacher is Mr Wang.(对划线部分提问)
______ ______ ______ science teacher?
This is &&&&&&&&&teacher,Mr. Wang.A. I&& &&&&&&&& B.you&& &&&&&& C. my&&&&&&&&&& D.a&
&Mum, _______ my teacher, Mr Wang.A. sheis&& B. this is&& C. here is&& D. he is &
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 My new teacher 的文章

随机推荐