加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
下载客户端,开始阅读之旅
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
iframe(src='//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')当前位置: >>
英语首字母填空练习
Dax and Dora are coworkers at a downtown office. They are talking about the salaries they will receive after the firm announced the difficult situation it is facing. Dora: Dax, did you read that m_essage___1____ from the boss? Dax: Why? What’s it about? Dora: It says: “D__ue__2____ to the difficult business conditions, every employee’s pay must be r___uduced_3____ by 5 percent.” I’d say business is good but the boss just wants m_aking__4____ money. Dax: Dora, do you mind if I o__ffering__5____ a suggestion? Dora: Of course not, Dax. Do you mind if I organize a protest in the office? Dax: No, no. Actually, I was going to say that maybe you should be more c____alm6____ about the things you say. Dora: Why? I’m not w____orried7____ about losing my lower-paying job, if that’s what you m____8__ean__. Dax: Maybe you should be. But more importantly, your attitude may be affecting other workers ― in the wrong way. Dora: OK, I see. I will think it over before t___aking_9____ any action. A____10_nyway___, thank you for your suggestion. (2) 1. We were busy p_____reparing__ for the examinations even in the Spring Festival. 2. The movie Promise by Chen Kaige is really fascinating, which is well w___orthy__ seeing. 3. He had 999 roses d______ to his girl friend on Valentine’s Day. 4. I was late in getting to the station, but f______ the train was late, too. 5. Liu Xiang’s competition always a__________ millions of fans’ attention, at home and abroad. 6. Sorry, our boss is away on h_________. Please call again next week. 7. The fans went c_______ when their team scored the first goal. 8. Jacky Chan is not always s_____ with his performance in some films. He wants to be perfect. 9. As a famous saying goes, f_____________ is like wine----- the older the better. 10. Mary’s lovely pet dog follows her w__________ she goes. (3) 66. Everybody wants to go for an outing. There is almost no d____________ about the plan. 67. You should m________ the window before buying the curtains, and then you’ll know how much you’ll buy. 68. Many people go to that store because it d_________ all its goods at 20%. 69. I was so f___________ by the sight that I would not take my eyes off it. 70. Reading is one of the best ways of enriching your v_____________. 71. There is an interesting story o_________ most of the front page of the paper. 72. They are so b_______ off that they never expect to afford a holiday. 73. Nowadays heavy studying b__________ on middle school students make them have no time to develop their own interests. 74. I had to sign v_________ documents before they would let me into the counting. 75. After years in Yangzhou, I’ve been a___________ to the wet weather here. (4) 66.We can’t enter the teacher’s office without p___________. 67. In less d______ countries of Africa, the target of “Education for All” will be a huge task. 68. The football game had been c _____due to rain. 69. Would you please make an I ________answer, for time is limited. 70. The big fire is spread fast from the factory to the nearby houses and c _____great loss. 71. Do drink more b_____ water when you catch a cold. 72. Great changes had taken place in China by the end of t_____ Century. 73. What we achieve together is more important than what we can do s__________. 74. Something must be done to protect such r____ animals as pandas and milu deer. 75. She resembles her mother in c _______but not in appearance. (5) 66. It was very c___________ of you to let us know you were going to be late. 67. I have no p_________ with people who are always complaining of unhappiness. 68. We are getting busier and busier with the time for graduation a___________. 69. He worked too hard and e___________ made himself seriously ill. 70. 200,000 cars will have been produced by the end of the year 2006 according to the production s____________. 71. That was a most e_________ moment when I forgot what I had to say when making a public speech. 72. If I’m not m__________, that’s the man we met on the train. 73. Tourism and toys c______________ to the fast development of economy of Yangzhou. 74. I have got into the habit of going through the h___________ of the newspaper every day. 75. All human beings are much more i____________ than animals. (6) 66. A little teddy bear caught the little girl’s a__________ when she went into the shop. 67. His life would be in danger if he were not sent to hospital i__________ . 68. Please have a dinner with us at six if it is c____________ to you. 69. Hawking d____________ all his life to studying physics. 70. Smoking is f____________ in public places in our country. 71. They set about c_________ money for the starving children by singing on the streets. 72. The o___________ languages in Canada are English and French. 73. The newly-built overhead bridge adds to the b___________ of our city. 74. I am sorry, I took your umbrella by m________, for your umbrella is quite the same as mine. 75. Chuck lived on a l___________ island for a long time with a football as his only friend (7) 66.Everyone like a person with a good s_________ of humour. 67.If l had known his a_________,I would have written to him yesterday. 68.On the phone,try to e_________ yourself clearly in as few words as possible. 69.The boss though h_________ of the work done by his employees. 70.He can’t see anything because he lost his s_________ in a car accident. 71.On hearing the f_________ voice,I recognized at once it was my best friend,Tom. 72.The place of interest is full of v_________ from home and abroad during May and June. 73.Having acted wrongly toward the customer,she r_________ serious punishment. 74.Although she has improved her spoken English,her written English r_________ poor. 75.Please f_________ me for my being late,my bike broke down on my way to school. (8) 71.My first a_______ to make a chocolate cake failed, but I decided to try again. 72.She is a girl of d_______ interests, from sports to arts, even literature. 73.A group of experts have come to the university to e _________ the work of the school in every aspect. 74.After three months’ study, every member of the delegation was given a c________ by the university. 75.How a_________, I’ve left my wallet at home! 76.In ancient times, pigeons were used to d_________ urgent messages. 77.Steven Hawking is a great scientist d_______ to his research despite of his serious disease. 78.The CEO of Baidu is a person with great a________ and he wants his company to be the best. 79.Euro is the currency of most E________ countries. 80.The office building is under construction and they’ve decided to have it f_______ with modern office equipment. (9) 66. Here it says it is important to read the i________ carefully before using the machine. 67. The big fire s_______ fast from the factory to the nearby houses and caused great loss. 68. I could hardly r_______ him at the station after ten years of separation. 69. Do drink more b______ water when you catch a cold. 70. D_______ is the hardest matter on the earth, as we all know. 71. At yesterday’s meeting they came to a d ______ about their plan. 72. Companies always e_______ customers to buy their products. 73. At his uncle’s Joseph was offered a small, but c_______ room. 74. The people in the eastern provinces speak quite d_______ from the rest of Canada. 75. Advertising is a h________ developed industry nowadays. (10) 66.December is the t__________ month of the year. 67.On their a , the team got down to their research work at once. 68.W as he is, he is always living a simple life. 69.I feel greatly h to have the chance to give you a talk. 70.He received a note which read as f . 71.I know the boy who d newspapers every morning. 72.He wasn’t feeling well, for f cough made him unable to fall asleep. 73.Mr. Smith used to smoke h , but he has given it up. 74.You should keep the matter r to just mow a secret for the moment. 75.Take the medicine and it has an immediate e on the pain. 76. The boy wrote a good poem, which made his parents d___________. 77. Australia is a young nation on an a_________ continent. 78. In the 18th century, the Africans made several v___________ to the court of Song Dynasty. 79. Before the 18th century, botany was merely a b________ of medicine. (11) 66. The empty boat was f_______ on the sea after the heavy storm. 67. James Cook made three v_______ around the world. 68. People all over China have great r_______ for Lei Feng. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75.He couldn’t give a reasonable e_________ for his being late. It’s easier for a physical wound to heal than a m_______ one. She b_______ into tears the moment she heard the news. She r_______ her mother in character but not in appearance. The President a________ him to be ambassador to China. Students who have a great a _______ for knowledge will succeed in time. Over the past few years, the climate here has changed g________.答案 (1) 1. message 2. Due 3. reduced 4. more 5. offer 6. careful 7. worried 8. mean 9. taking 10. Anyway (2) 1. preparing 2. worth 3. delivered 4. fortunately 5. attracts 6. holiday 7. crazy 8. satisfied 9. friendship 10. wherever (3) 66. disagreement 67. measure 68. discounts 69. fascinated 70. vocabulary 71. occupying 72. badly 73. burdens 74. various 75. accustomed (4) 66.Permission 67.developed 68. cancelled 69. immediate 70. caused71. boiled 72. twentieth 73. separately 74. rare 75. character (5) 66. considerate 67. patience 68. approaching 69. eventually 70. schedule 71. embarrassing 72. mistaken 73. contribute 74. headlines 75. intelligent (6) 66.attention 67. immediately 68.convenient 69.devotes 70.forbidden 71.collecting 72. official 73. beauty 74. mistake 75.lonely (7) 66.sense 67.address 68.express 69.highly 70.sight 71.familiar 72.visitors 73.received 74.remains 75.forgive (8) 71.Attempt 72.diverse 73.avaluate 74.certificate 75.annoying 76.de liver 77.devoted 78.ambition 79.European 80.furnished (9) 66. instructions 67 spread 68. recognize 69. boiled 70. Diamond 71. decision 72. encourage 73. cosy/comfortable 74. differently 75. highly (10) 66. twelfth 67. arrival 68. Wealthy 69. honoured 70. follows 71. delivers 72. frequent 73. heavily 74. referred 75. Effect 76. delighted 77. ancient 78. voyages/visits 79. branch (11) 66―75 floating voyages respect explanation mental burst resembles appointed appeti te gradually Do you know Sweden(瑞典)?It l1 in the north of Europe. is the fourth largest country Itin Europe with an a 2 of 450, 000 square kilometers and the population of about 8.5 million. Over one third of them live in the three largest cities, namely Stockholm, Goteborg and Malmo. More than half of Sweden is c 3 with trees. It is one of the r 4 countriesin the world. About 100 years ago Sweden became industrialized(工业化). Today less than one third of the people are f 5 .Sweden is the country where the famous Nobel Prizes are awarded. Many people who have been to Stockholm, the c where Nobel Prizes are awarded. The first language of Sweden is Swedish. English is the first f schools. Many middle-school students can s 8 Swedish people,men and women, o p 10 to speak with them in English. 二 9 7 language in 6 of Sweden, must have visited the placestwo to three languages. Most of theand young, can speak English. So there is noI still remember visiting Moscow. It is the capital of Russia, the b 1 country in the world. I went there w 2 my parents when I was eight years old. I lived and studied there for one year, I had some happy memories. One of the most interesting things of that city was that t 3 were many dogs. Perhaps Russians l 4 dogs very much. You can see dogs here and there. Almost each of the families had a dog. I made friends with many Russian children w 5 I was living and studying there. They were all very nice. They had fair hair and fair skin. I played with them h 6 though I could only speak a little Russian at first. They were f 7 to me. The weather in Moscow was very cold. It snowed almost every in winter. The ground was always c 8 with a lot of snow. We often made s 9 together. Now I am b 10 in China, but I miss them so much. I will never forget my happy memories of this visit to Moscow. 三These years, with the development of society, more and more teenagers have suffered from stress. Some of the problems can make them feel very w 1 and unhappy all day. Who can help them? A teacher from a college tried his best to help them. He thought of a lot of w 2 to help them. On Monday and Thursday, you can v 3 him. Here are some ideas how to keep the young men healthier in every way. F 4 , it is very important to keep healthy. To get e 5 sleep every day is also necessary. Try to have a healthy d 6 . Secondly, maybe you are not the top students. It doesn’t m 7 . The most important thing is to work hard. If you try your best, your teachers and parents will understand you. If you have some problems, you should be a 8 to talk with your teachers and parents. They can help you. Remember to s 9 your happiness and s 10 with your good friends. Sometimes you can go out for a walk. In a word, you can try to make you happy by yourselves. I’m sure you can be happy every day. 四 Before windows were used, old h 1 in Europe (欧洲) and Britain were very dark. Their great rooms were high w 2 only one hole in the roof(屋顶)to let the smoke o 3 from cooking fire. Later, people began to make the holes b 4 __ to have more light and air in their homes. The first English window was j 5 _ _ a small opening 口, in the wall. It was ( 孔) cut long to let in as m 6 light as possible, and narrow to keep out the bad w 7 . But, more wind than light would c 8_ __ in if the window was cut long. This is why it was c 9 _ “The wind’s eye”. And the word “w 10 _” comes form two ancient(古代的)words for “wind” and “eye”. 五Thirty years ago, I walked into your bakery and asked for some loaves(条) of bread to sell. At that time, I was 12 years old. A young lady s 1 me that day. She gave me five loaves and wished me good l 2 . I took the loaves and went out to sell them. It t 3 me all day, but I sold them all. At the e 4 of the day, I had some money. I was the h 5 boy in the world as I walked home that evening. The next day, I went to a bicycle shop. I paid a deposit(定金) on a new bicycle.. And then I started my next j 6 as a newspaper delivery() boy. Soon I c 7 pay the rest of the money for the bicycle and the bike was mine. I was so proud of m 8 ! Today I still work in the delivery business. I have a lot of trucks to send goods all over the country. I live in a beautiful house, but I don’t ride a bicycle these days. I drive a large nice car. I don’t know e 9 that young lady was. But b 10 she gave me the start, I have become a successful man. I’d like to show my thanks to her. 六Long ago, people used bells more t 1 __ they do today. The postmen used to ring a hand bell when they delivered letters. Fire engines had bell i 2_ of sirens(号笛). People who sold things came past houses, ringing a bell and shouting w 3 _ was for sale. Every village had its church bell to let people know it was t 4 to go to church. At night, this bell was ringing so that travelers would find the village in the d 5 _. In most countries bells were hung r 6 _ the necks of animals. The bells helped owners to find lost cows or sheep. Today, in India, animals still wear bells. Now bells are used l 7_ _ and less, Buzzers, sirens and horns have t 8 __ their place. Now people try to keep the old bells in school and churches so t 9 they will not l 10_ their beautiful sounds for ever. 七Life gets noisier every day and very f 1 people can be free from noise of some kind or another. W 2 you live in the centre of a modern city or a village far away --- the chances that you will be disturbed by planes, cars, radios, etc. are almost everywhere. We seem to be used to noise, too. Some people feel quite lonely w 3 background music while they are working. Tests have s 4 that total silence can be very frightening experiences. H 5 , some people enjoy listening to pop music which is very loud, and this can do harm to their ears. The noise level in some places is far a 6 the usual safety level for heavy industrial areas. One recent report about noise said that a 7 a lot of people say that any noise disturbs their attention, only a sudden c 8 in the level of noise really affects people’s attention. It goes on to say that a background noise, which doesn’t change too much (music, for example) may even help people to pay attention. People are testing ways to make less noise. There are even laws c 9 noise. We can’t r 10 to the “ good old days ” of peace and quiet. But we can make less noise --- if we shout loudly enough about it 八There are t 1 _ many accidents in cities. Accidents often happen when people c 2 the roads or streets. Read the passage c _ 3 __ and learn to be careful later on. Be careful when it is r 4 __. Many accidents happen on rainy days. People are in a h 5 because they don’t want to get w 6_ _. They often cross the roads quickly. Often they can’t see c 7 _ _ as they hold their umbrellas in front of t 8_ . Remember that cars take l 9_ __ time to stop when the roads are wet. When it is raining, we must be more and more careful, not l 10_ _ careful. 九Most American families are smaller than the families in other c 1 __. Children in the US will l 2 their parents’ homes. When they grow up, they usually live f 3 from their parents because they want to f 4_ _ good jobs. They often w 5 _ _ to their parents or telephone them. And they often go to v 6 their parents on holiday. Parents usually let their children choose their o 7 __ jobs. Americans think it I 8 for young people to decide on their lives by themselves. Children are asked to do some work around their houses. And in many families, Children are p 9_ _ for doing some housework so that they can learn h 10 to make money for their own use. 十Someone says: “Time is money,” but I think time is e 1 __ more important than money. Why? Because when money is spent, we can get it back. However, when time is g 2 _, it will never r 3 _ . That’s why we mustn’t waste time. It goes without saying that the t 4 _ is usually limited (有限的) Even a second is very important. We should make full use of our . time to do s 5 useful. But it is a pity that there are a lot of people who do not know the i 6 of time. They spent their limited time smoking, drinking and p 7 _. They do not know that wasting time means wasting part of their own l 8_ _. In a word, we should save time. We shouldn’t l 9_ _ today’s work for tomorrow. Remember we have n 10 time to lose. 十一Andy was born in China 15 years ago. 2005, she m 1 to the USA with her family. In As a high school student,she has found many differences b 2 Chinese and Americans: About money 1) Americans like to spend m 3 than they have,so many of them are always in debt(欠债).But Chinese usually spend less than they have, so many 0f them always have m 4 left in the bank. 2) The American kids themselves make their own money.Most Chinese kids always a 5 their parents for money. 3) Many American parents think there is n 6 need to send their children t0 an expensive university.It’s different in China.Many Chinese parents would do anything to send their children to expensive universities t 7 their family isn’t rich enough. About school 1) Many American girls take part in sports,dancing and singing groups while many Chinese girls take part in study groups. 2) Many American students think that B is good while many Chinese students think that B is too b 8 . About friends Most American parents let their sons or daughters make friends by t 9 . They never ask them about their friends while Chinese parents usually enjoy knowing more about their children’s friends i 10 many different ways,and usually stop them from staying out too late with friends. 十二Do you have bright ideas? Ideas for inventions that c 1 the world or, at least, make life easier for somebody. P 2 we all do sometimes, but we don’t often make the idea a real thing. Recently, there was a competition in a country, which e 3 young people to make their bright ideas come true. There were t 4_ groups in the contest: Group A was for school children under 16; Group B was for those o 5_ 16. And there were eleven prize-winners altogether. Neil Hunt, one of the prize-winners, was c 6_ “Sunshine Superman” by one newspaper writing about his design. When people study the weather, it’s important to be able to record the sunshine accurately(准确地,精确地). We need to know how many h 7_ of sunshine we have and how strong it is. Most sunshine recorders o _8 record direct (直 接的) sunshine. Neil’s is more accurate and this is very i 9 for research into ways of using solar power(太阳能). Neil plans to keep inventing. The ideas in the competition were so g 10 that we are surprised that the industry (工 业界) doesn’t ask more school children for suggestions. 十三British teenagers can leave school at sixteen after taking their GCSE exams. They study for exams in as many as ten subjects, s 1 they have to work pretty hard! Today’s teens spend more time doing their homework than any teenagers in the past, s 2 for 2.5 C 3 hours every evening. Free Time It’s not all work, of course. What do British teenagers do to have f 3 ? They love watching TV, going out, meeting friends in Internet cafés and listening to music. Communications In addition to the Internet, teenagers in Britain use their computers to play games and do their homework. They a 4 love their mobile phones, and spend hours texting (发短信) their friends and chatting. Today, phones are getting smaller and lighter and you can do a lot more w 5 them than just talk. Text messaging has b 6 the coolest and most popular way to communicate. More than 90% of 12- to 16-year-olds have a mobile, and experts say that this stops t 7 from spending their money on sweets and cigarettes. Fashion (服饰) At school, almost all British teenagers have to w 8 a school uniform. However, in their free t 9 they can wear whatever they like, and what they like is designer names such as Nike, Diesel and Paul Smith. In fact, 40% of British teens say that they think it is important to have the latest fashion. Looking good doesn’t come c 10 , but many teenagers think it usual or easy to spend more than £100 on one item of clothing. 十四My nine-year-old daughter, Maria, is in Year Four. Every evening we get into h 1 battles (争执). Three afternoons a week, she has a 2 (net-ball, singing) after school and by the time we get home, homework is the l 3 thing she feels like doing. The other two days, she gets home early and we argue (争论) about w 4 she should do her homework r 5 after school, or if she should have some time to rest and play f 6 When Maria at last sits down to do her homework, she seems to want me there helping all the time. I do want to help her, but I'm s 7 that she is going to need to be able to do it on her o 8 And in f 9 , most of the time, I have other things I need to be doing. It seems that children these days have much more homework than we did, and some of it is really beyond (超越) their a 10 .As you can see, I'm really worried about homework and I really don’t know what I should do. Any ideas? 十五When you finish high school or university, is learning done? The answer is “no”. In many countries, people continue learning all their lives. Why is lifelong (终身的)learning important? How can it help you? Let’s look at one e 1 of lifelong learning in Japan. You go to school and learn. You study. You take tests B 2 learning doesn’t only happen in school. Learning doesn’t s 3 when you graduate from high school or college. You are learning all the time. For example, learning can h 4 when you go to a museum. It can a 5 happen when you get a job. You learn when you p 6 a sport or when you take a trip. Learning is l 7 ! We never stop learning. Every day you can improve yourself by learning something n 8 . In Japan, lifelong learning is very important. People in Japan like to try new learning a 9 . Music, calligraphy (书法) and foreign languages are some of their f 10 classes. Japanese take classes to improve their skills and learn new things. When we graduate from school, we can continue to learn. Make lifelong learning become one of your goals! 十六On May 23, six pandas left an important panda base (基地) in Wolong, southwest China’s Sichuan Province, because of damaged (损坏的) s 1 and food shortages after the May 12 earthquake, a local official said. The pandas were t 2 by trucks from China Giant Panda Protection and Research C 3 to Ya’an, another base less affected by the earthquake, said Xiong Beirong, an official of Sichuan Provincial Forestry Bureau (林业局). Eight other pandas l 4 for the Chengdu Research Base on May 18. They will be carried by China Southern Airlines (CSA) to Beijing, where they will s 5 at the Beijing Zoo, said Wolong director Zhang Hemin. Liu Shaoyong, a leader of CSA, said the pandas were scheduled (预定) to leave Chengdu at 3 p.m. Saturday. They will travel on a Boeing 747-700 plane with bamboo a 6 water. “There is e 7 water now, b 8 food is still a big problem. The pandas need bamboos and apples.” Xiong Beirong said. After the earthquake, tons of bamboo shoots, apples, eggs, milk powder and medicines were brought to the center, but the supplies could only l 9 about a week, she said. There are about 1,590 pandas l 10 in the wild in China, mostly in Sichuan and the northwestern provinces of Shaanxi and Gansu. 十七The mobile phone is a useful thing, but maybe I don't know h 1 to use it. Sometimes it makes things difficult for me. One day I wanted to see my friend nearby. I could a 2 at his house in five minutes, but I looked at my mobile phone and thought i 3 would be better to ring him up. I r 4 him for the first time, but the line was busy. Five minutes later, there was an answer, but it was the wrong number. Then I tried a 5 and this time I got an answer from him. I asked him if he was at home in the afternoon. And he said--at 1 6 I thought he said--he would be at home all afternoon. So I went to his house, but then I found n 7 in. I called him for the fourth time. This time I got so angry that I s 8 , &You are not at home? But you just told me over the telephone that you would be at home all afternoon!& Here w 9 his answer, &No, I said: 'I will NOT be at home all afternoon.'& I went back to my room, sat down in front of the mobile phone and looked at it. What e 10 could I do? Nothing! 十八We were singing, “Happy birthday to you…” My mother was smiling, surrounded by my father, my little sister and me. It was time to send wishes. My father said, “You’ve done m 1 things for us. On this special day, let me d 2 all the housework for you.” After kissing my mother, my sister said, “Mum, you’re a g 3 mum in my eyes.” I l 4 at my mother’s eyes and said, “Dear mum, I am always waiting for one day when you and Dad get old.” My parents seemed puzzled (困惑), and I explained, “When you’re old, I will take care of you just like you take care of me.” There were tears in their eyes… Yes, w 5 they get old, I will take care of them. These words were in my mind f 6 a long time, and at last I said them to my dear parents. I felt v 7 happy. My parents are just common people, b 8 they’re great. Like other parents, they bring us up with love, and give us food and c 9 . They teach us how to be real people. My parents have done a lot of things for me and I am very thankful to them. However, they will not always be able to take care of me. One day, they will get old. They may not even be able to take care of t 10 . But that doesn’t matter. I, their child, will take charge. 十九Tom was a poor boy.He made a living by cleaning leather(皮革) s 1 for others in the street.Tom was also a b 2 boy.One day,a rich man n 3 Miser appeared in front of Tom. He watched his d 4 shoes for a while,and then,looked at Tom.Tom knew this kind of people well.They love money but hate to spend it. Tom said,“Let me b 5 your shoes,sir.Only two pence(便土),sir. Mr.Miser shook his head and walked away. Tom thought for a second and then called out,‘‘I’d like to clean it for nothing.”This time Mr.Miser agreed.And soon one of his shoes was shining brightly. When the rich man put his other shoe on the stool(凳子), Tom said he wouldn’t clean it for him u 6 he was paid two pence for his work.Mr.Miser was very a 7 . He refused to pay anything and went away. But to his s 8 , the well-cleaned shoe was so bright that it made the other one look even dirtier.Mr.Miser looked round.People in the street were l 9 at him. Finally the rich man a 10 and gave Tom two pence. a very short time his two shoes In shone brightly. 二十Do you know the differences between the new building and the old ones? Old buildings h 1 brick(砖)and stone walls. The walls hold up the b 2 . In cities, many modern building l 3 as if they are made just of windows. Walls of dark glass reach high into the air. Many buildings are m 4 than 50 stories(层)tall. Are walls of glass strong e 5 to hold up the new buildings? No, The new glass walls do not hold up the buildings, b 6 they only cover up the frame(框架)made of steel. Have you ever watched a new building going up? The steel frame is built f 7 .Then the glass walls are hung on the frame. When the building is f 8 ,the frame does not show. The outside looks like windows without walls. The glass walls shine i 9 the sun with no decoration(装饰).Many people find t 10 beautiful just as they are. 答案 一 1.lies 2.area 3.covered 4.richest 5.farmers 6.capital 7.foreign 8.speak 9.old 10.problem 二 1.biggest 2.with 3.there 4.love/ like 5.when 6.happily 7.friendly 8.covered 9.snowmen 10.back 三 1.worried 2.ways 3.visit 4.Firstly 5.enough 6.diet 7.matter 8.able 9.share 10.sadness 四 1.houses 2.with 3. out 4.bigger 5.just 6.much 7.weather 8.come 9.called 10.window 五 1.served 2.luck 3.took 4.end 5.happiest 6.job 7.could 8.myself 9.sho/shom 10.become 六 1.than 2.instead 3.what 4.time 5.dark 6.round 7.less 8.taken 9.that 10.lose 七 1.few 2.whether 3.without 4.shown 5.However 6.above 7.although 8.change 9.controling 10.return 八 1.too 2.cross 3.carefully 4.rainy 5.hurry 6.wet 7.clearly 8.themselves 9.longer 10.less 九 1.countries 2.live 3.far 4.find 5.write 6.visit 7.own 8.important 9.paid 10.how 十 1.even 2.gone 3.return 4.time 5.something 6.importance 7.playing 8.lives 9.leave 10.no 十一 1.moved 2.between 3.more 4.money 5.ask 6.no 7.though 8.bad 9.themselves 10.in 十二 1.change 2.Perhaps/Probably 3.encourage 4.two 5.over 6.called 7.hours 8.only 9.important 10.great/ good 十三 1.so 2.studying 3.fun 4.also 5.with 6.become 7.teenagers 8.wear 9.time 10.cheap 十四 1.homework 2.activities3.last 4.whether 5.right 6.forst 7.sure 8.own 9.fact 10.abilities 十五 1.example 2.But 3.stop 4.happen 5.also 6.play 7.life 8.new 9.activities 10favorite 十六 1.shelters 2.taken 3.Center 4. left 5. stay 6. and 7. enough 8.but 9.last 10.living 十七 1. how 2. arrive 3. it 4. rang 5. again 6. least 7. nobody 8. shouted 或 screamed 9. was 10. else 十八 1.many 2.do 3.good 4.looked 5.when 6.for 7.very 8.but 9.clothes 10.. themselves 十九 1.shoes 2.bright 3. named 4.dirty 5.brush 6.unless/until 7.angry 8.surprise 9.laughing/looking 10.agreed 二十 1.have 2.building 3.look 4.more 5.enough 6.but 7.first 8.finished 9.in 10.them200401 Can animals be made to work for us ? Some scientists think that one day animals may be t____ to do a number of simple jobs .They s____ that in a film or on TV we may see elephants , monkeys ,dogs ,bears ,or other animals doing a lot of things .If you w_____ carefully , you may find that those animals are given something to eat in return for d____ them . The scientists say that many d_____ animals may be taught to do a number of simple jobs if they will get something to eat . Of course, as we know , dogs can be used to guard a house ,and elephants can be used to do some heavy j___ . And we can also teach animals to work in f____ .Apes ,for example have b____ used in America to help make cars and scientists b_____ that these monkeys may one day get in crops and e____ drive trains . KEYS:1 taught , say , watch , doing , different , jobs , factories , been , believe , even . 200402 Do you have a pet? Are you i_____ in taking care of animals? Girls and boys who like animals may want to study to be animal doctors.They are often c_____“vets ”. Many of them work in animal h_____. Others may work on farms or at a z_____. Some study animal diseases and try to find w_____ to keep the animals from getting i______. They do studies in m_____ for animals.Vets listen to an animals’s h______. They check its ears, eyes, mouth and blood. They o______ on animals when they need to. They may give the animals shots(注射) and tell the pets’ o_____ what food is best. 1.__________2._________3.________ 4.___________ 5.__________ 6._________7.__________8._________9. ___________ 10.__________ KEYS:2 interested ,called , hospitals , zoo , ways , ill , medicine , heart , operate , owners . 200403 When I was walking down the street one day , I s______ a small bag on the ground . I picked it up and opened it to see w_______ I could find out the owner’s name . There was n_______ inside it except some dollars and a picture of a woman and a young girl about twelve years old . I put the photo back and took the bag to the police station . Before I left , the policeman wrote down my name and my a_______ . He thought the owner might want to thank me . That evening I went to have dinner with my aunt and uncle . They had also asked a young woman to have dinner with us . Her face was familiar , but I couldn’t r_______ where I had seen her . D________ our talk , the young woman happened to say that she had l_______ her bag that afternoon . All at once I remembered w_______ I had seen her . She was the young girl in the photo . though she looked now much o______ than the girl in the picture . She was very s_______ , of course , when I told her about the bag . After dinner we went to the police station and got back her bag . The policeman said to me , “It’s a wonderful thing . You found not only the bag , but also the owner of the bag .” 1_________ 2_____________ 3_____________ 4____________ 5_____________ 6_________ 7_____________ 8_____________ 9____________ 10_____________ KEYS:3 saw , whether , nothing , address , remember , During , lost , where , older , surprised . 200404 Only mother love is true love. It gives e_________ everything all his life. When you are still a baby, mother takes good care of you as much as possible. In your waking hours she always holds you in her arms. When you are ill, she stops her work right now to look after you day and n__________ and forgets about herself. When you are growing up day by day, she feels very happy. When you are old e__________ to go to school, mother still looks after you all the t_______ . On cold winter days, she always tells you to p_______ on more clothes. She always stands in the wind waiting for you back from school every day. When you hurry to leave home for school with little b_________ . She always feels worried about you at home. She u________ knows about you study and spend much money on your school things. When you do well at school , you will see the brightest s__________ on her face. Mother can do everything for you day after day. Mother is always ready to give everything she has to her children, not to receive. What true love that is in the w________ ! We will r____________ Mother Love for ever! 1_________ 2__________ 3___________ 4__________ 5 __________ 6_________ 7__________ 8___________ 9__________ 10 __________ KEYS:4 1. everyone / everybody 2. night 3. enough 4. time 5. put 6. breakfast 7. usually 8. smile 9. world 10. remember
初一下英语期末首字母填空专项练习 - 初一下英语期末首字母填空专项练习 Passage 9 Now, let’s begin our sports report. Here’s a really...七年级英语首字母填空专题练习 - 七年级英语首字母填空专题练习 练习一 Carol and Susan are very good friends. They are in the s _1_ ...最新中考英语首字母填空专题练习 - 最新中考英语首字母填空专题练习 解题技巧指导:这种题型主要是对学生的四项能力(即对词语分析的能力;对英语学 习的掌握运用能力;...中考英语首字母填空专项练习 - 初三中考英语首字母填空专项练习附参考答案 首字母填空的题型是考生反应最难的部分之一,其要求考生在理解短文的基础上正确 拼写,词语...2017年中考英语专题练习 短文首字母填空(含答案)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2017 中考专题练习---短文首字母填空 Passage 1 Most people want to work, but it ...英语首字母填空80题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。英语首字母填空 80 题 1. How strong the w___ is! Many trees have fallen down. 2. P___ they are comi...首字母填空练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。1. The computer is fast , and never makes m___, while people are too slow and full of mistakes 1. The ...中考英语首字母填空专项练习20题及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考英语首字母填空专项练习 20 题及答案一 Do you know Sweden(瑞典)?It l 1 in the north ...首字母填空 练习 - 阅读理解填词训练 1) Dr. Smith worked very hard. For a long time Dr. Smith had wanted to get a ...高一英语首字母填空练习 - 【高一英语首字母填空练习 】 1.It is not polite to s ___at the foreigners. 2.She didn’t plan to...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 小学首字母填空短文 的文章

随机推荐