thankyouhelp you for your help.是双宾结构吗?

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
thank you very much for cooking me the fish heads.同义句thanks very much for cooking the fishheads to me .cook这个单词是双宾结构吗
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
cook sb.sth.是双宾结构 = cook sth.for sb.跟buy的用法一致,意思是给某人烧---菜to me要改成for me
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码双宾语结构“请把那本字典递给我好吗?”的英语翻译
问题描述:
双宾语结构“请把那本字典递给我好吗?”的英语翻译
问题解答:
Could you pass me that dictionary?
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
1.Grandmother read us a funny story yesterday.2.Would u please pass me that dictionary?3.I have already written three letters to my parents in this term.
1.Mr.Peter taught us German last year.2.Would you please deliver that dictionary to me?3.He shows the conductor his ticket.4.My father has bought me a bicycle.5
please give me a new one,OK?
1.Mr.Jone taught us English last year Mr Jone taught English to us last year.2.Grandmother told us an interesting story last night to us Grandmother told an int
1.Could you please pass me that dictionary?or Could you please pass that dictionary to me?2.My father bought me a new bicycle.or My father bought a new bicycle
pass,dictionary tojoin up
Great changes have taken place in us these years!Maty has given( 或gave) the purse to the headmaster.Could you please pass me the dictionary?He showed his ticket
1、Mary took the purse to the President 2、Would you please pass me the dictionary?3、Would you please give me a new?
请把那本字典递给我好吗?would you please pass me the dictionary?这个学期我已经给父母写过三封信了I've written 3 letters to my parents this term.我父亲已经给我买了一辆新自行车My father has brought me a new
could you please pass me the dictionary?
Please write to tell me aout your sister's situation.
Could you please move the goods(货物) to different shelter? 再答: shelter加个s
Hand in the homework after class.这是一个祈使句
Please focus on the words spoken on the teache
Please bring your notebook to school.祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*) 有不会的可以再问我:)
Reflection mechanism in the choice of activities reflex arc structure combination and explanation of how to use the English translation of this sentence?Baidu t
thank you for your pencan you bring me my dictionary?我是初一的哦
Please be punctual to come here, otherwise we will not wait for you.
Much appreciate it if you could send me your working plan on every Friday.(对上级)Please send me your working plan on every Friday.(对下级)
也许感兴趣的知识网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.html英语动词大全编者: 纪昀 一、S(主语) + V[谓] (不及物动词句型)第 1 种句型(不及物动词句型) S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vi.) Her whole body ached. Bob coughed all night. All the leaves have fallen and winter is coming. I will travel south this summer and won't come back to my office until the end of August. 用于本句型的动词有:arrive, belong, breathe, burn, close, come, die, drink, exist, fail, fall, finish, fly, go, hit, hurry, leave, listen, live, look, marry, open, return, rise, sail, shine, sit, start, stop, succeed, work, 等等, 不胜枚举。 注 1:不及物动词若要跟宾语(涉及事物),必须在后面先添加介词。 注 2:既是及物动词又是不及物动词的有:begin, start, answer, sing, close, consider, insist, read, learn, prepare, pay, hurt, improve, play, ring, hang 等等。 第 2 种句型 (计量句型) S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vi.) Ad[状]((for) +时间/价钱/距离/重量) It cost $100. We walked (for ) five miles. The forests ed (for) miles and miles. Will you stay (for) the night? 用于本句型的动词有:come, cost, go up, last, live, stay, stretch, wait, walk, weigh, 第 3 种句型 (A) (不及物动词与副词性词语)第 1 页 共 14 页 网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.htmlS[主](名词或代词)V[谓](vi.)Ad[状](副词性短语)Donald was lying on the bed. I will travel south this summer and won't come back to my office until the end of August. We did not go anywhere. A chair will not stand on two legs. He will come as soon as he is ready. The sun rises in the east. 使用于本句型的部分动词+副词短语是:break down/in/out, burn up, check in/out, come on/out/round/around/through/up, die down/out, draw in, drop by/in/off/out, dry out/up, fall down/behind/out/through, finish up, fly away, get away/by/down/in/off/together/up, give in, go ahead/by/down/off/out/round/around/up, hang about/back/on/up, hold on, hurry off/up, keep off, live alone, look back/on/out, mix up, pass away/off/out, pay back, pull in/together, sail away, set off/out, sit down/in/up, speed up, stand out/up, stick out, work on, 第 4 种句型 (固定动介短语句型) S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vi.) Prep. (固定介词) (介词宾语) He called on me yesterday. Look at the blackboard. I will arrange for a car to meet you at the airport. He believes in getting up early. It depends on the waether. 使用于本句型的部分“不及物动词+介词”的短语是:act as, add to, agree to, agree with, aim at, apply for, approve of, arrange for, ask for, attend to, become of, beg for, begin with, believe in, belong to, bring about, bring on, bring to, burst into, call at, call for, call on, care about, care for, come about, come across, come at, come for, come to, complain of, consist of, date from, deal with, depend on, die from, die of, differ from, do with, dream of, end with, engage in, feed on, get through, get to, glance at, glare at, go on, go through, hear about, hear from, hear of, hold to, hope for, hunt for, insist on, keep to, knock at, laugh at, lead to, learn from, live on, long for, look at, look for, look into, look on, look through,第 2 页 共 14 页 网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.htmlmeet with, move on, object to, play with, point at, point to, refer to, rely on, reply to, result from, run at, run for, run into, search for, see to, seek for, send for, set about, shoot at, shout at, smile at, speak about, speak of, stand for, stare at, stick to, strike at, succeed in, suffer from, talk about, talk of, talk with, tear at, think about, think of, turn to, wait for, wish for, wonder at, work at, worry about, write to, 第 5 种句型 (A) (不定式表示目的) S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vi.) Ad[状](to do...) We stopped to have a rest. I am waiting to hear your opinion. I have come to see you. 使用于本句型的动词是:stop, wait, come, go, 等等。 注: order to(do), so as to(do)结构也可以引导目的状语, in 其中 so as to 不能置于句首。 第 5 种句型 (B) (不定式表示结果) S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vi.) Ad[状](to do...) He lived to be ninety. How do you come to know that? How can I get to know that? 使用于本句型的动词是:live, come, get, wake uo, rush, 等等。 注: 用作结果状语的不定式动词是: find, to hear, to see, to be told, to to form, to give, to make, to produce 第 5 种句型 (C) (不定式表示并列) S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vi.) (to do...) He awoke to find the house on fire. (=He awoke and found the house on fire.) The good old days have gone never to return. (=The good old days have gone and will never return. She trembled to think of it. (=She trembled when she thought of it.) 第 5 种句型 (D) (不定式比主要动词更重要)第 3 页 共 14 页 网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.htmlS[主](名词或代词)V[谓](vi.)(to do...)They seemed not to notice it.(=They did not notice it) Do you happen to know where he is? I chanced to meet him in the park.第 5 种句型 (E) (be+不定式句型) S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vi.) (to do...) We are to be married in May. Am I to stand here for ever? Nobody is to know. This I was only to learn later.二、 S(主语) + V (连系动词) + P (表语) (主系表句型)S[主](名词或代词) V[系](link v.) P[表](形容词/名词/从句) The station seems a very small one. They haven't remained loyal to the government. Their hall was larger than his whole flat. The task of inspecting it proved to be exciting and interesting. It sounds unnatural to us. My memories of a London childhood are happy ones. His body was the color of bronze. 连系动词有: look, sound, smell, taste, become, get, grow, turn, come, go, appear, hold, keep, remain, seem, stand, stay,三、S(主语) + V [谓] + O (宾语) (主谓宾句型)第 1 种句型 S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vt.) O[宾](名词或代词) They have bikes. They bought a computer yesterday. Children seek independence. The trial raised a number of questions. He has always liked Mr. Philips.第 4 页 共 14 页 网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.htmlHe made the shortest speech I have ever heard. A couple were having a drink at a table by the window He took photographs of Vita in her summer house. 动词有:have, cut, like, do, want, throw, dig, … 第 2 种句型 S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vt.) O[宾]((not) + to do) I would like to swim in this river. He wants to go. They decided not to go. He prevented not to see me. Did you remember to shut the windows? 常见的可以直接跟不定式作宾语的一些动词: afford, agree, aim, appear, arrange, ask, attempt, begin, care, choose, claim, decide, desire, determine, endeavor, expect, fail, forget, guarantee, hate, hope, intend, learn, like, long, love, manage, mean, need, offer, ought, plan, pledge, prefer, prepare, pretent, proceed, promise, prove, refuse, remember, request, resolve, start, swear, tend, try, venture, wait, want, wish, 第 3 种句型 S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vt.) O[宾] ( that + 从句) I hioe (that) you will come. I suppose (that) you will also be there. He explained that nothing could be done to end it. Do you think (that) it will rain? I suggested (that) he could leave early. 可以引导 that 从句的动词有:agree, argue, believe, decide, doubt, explain, feel, figure, find, guess, imagine, imply, know, learn, maintain, note, notice, observe, prove, reveal, say, see, show, suggest, think, understand, wish,…等等。 注 1:改被动时可以改为:It be + p.p. + that + 从句 注 2: 在使用 think, believe, say, hope 时, 可以分别用 so/not 来代替 that 引导的肯定句和否定句。第 5 页 共 14 页 网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.html注 3:在下列形容词后 that 引导的从句常看作宾语从句: be afraid, be annoyed, be anxious, be ashamed, be aware, be certain, be confident, be content be convinced, be determined, be disappointed, be doubtful, be glad, be hurt, be pleased, be proud, be satisfied, be sorry, be sure, be surprised, be thankful, be worried, 等。(也可以将此类词后的 that 从句的看作原因状语从句。) 第 4 种句型 S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vt.) O[宾](连词 wh- + to do…) I wonder who to invite. I do not know what to do. You must remember when to begin. He is learning how to swim. Ask my brother where to put the car. 能跟“疑问连词+to do”做宾语的动词有: agree with, ask, care, consider, depend on, discover, discuss, do, doubt, explain, find out, forget, guess, know, learn, mind, observe, remember, say, see, show, suggest, tell, understand, wonder, worry about 等。 第 5 种句型 S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vt.) O[宾] (连词 wh-+ 从句) I doubt whether he will succeed. Martin never learned who or what he was. I wonder what he's writing to me about. We quite agree with what you said. Your success will mainly depend on what you do and how you do it. I worry about whether I hurt her feelings. Please say what you want. I do not mind where we go. 跟“疑问连词+从句”的动词有:agree with, ask, care, consider, depend on, discover, discuss, do, doubt, explain, find out, forget, guess, know, learn, mind, observe, remember, say, see, show, suggest, tell, understand, wonder, worry about 等。第 6 页 共 14 页 网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.html第 6 种句型 S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vt.) O[宾]((one’s) + doing) I finished cleaning the room. She doesn't mind doing the chores. The woman always put off paying the bills. They risk getting caught in a storm 注:只用动名词作宾语,但不能用不定式作宾语的动词: acknowledge, admit, advocate, appreciate, as well as, avoid, be (kept) busy, be accustomed to, be afraid of, be capable of, be committed to, be contrary to, be dedicated to, be exposed to, be fond of, be good at, be opposed to, be proud of, be reconciled to, be subjected to, be successful in, be tired of, be used to, bother about, burst out, can’t help, can’t stand, carry on, cease, come close to, confess, consider, contribute to, count on/upon, defend, delay, deny, deserve, devote to, dislike, enjoy, escape, excuse me for, excuse, face, fancy, favor, feel like feel, finish, forgive, get down to, get used to, give up, have a good/wonderful/hard time(in), have difficulty/trouble/problem(in), hold off, imagine, in addition to, include, insist on, involve, It's no use/good, It's worth…, justify, keep on, keep, look forward to, mention, mind, miss, object to, omit, on the way to, pardon, postpone, practise, prefer…to, prevent … from…, put off, react to, recall, recollect, report, resent, resist, resort to, resume, risk, see to, seem like, set about, set to, stick to, succeed in, suggest, take to, take up, thank you for, there’s no use/good/need, think of/about, tolerate, with a view to, with regard to, 第 6 种句型 (A) (若 doing 改成 to do 则意义不同) S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vt.) O[宾](doing) Please stop talking like that. I remember dong it. Please excuse my being so late. He keeps on coming here. They are trying using the new computer.第 7 页 共 14 页 网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.html接动名词或不定式做宾语,意义有区别的动词有:be afraid (of), be certain (of), be sorry (for), forget, go on, mean,regret, remember, stop, try, 注 1:advise, allow, forbid, permit,主动后用 doing, 被动结构后或者在 宾语后用 to do 注 2:hear, see, watch 的后面可跟 doing,但是跟不定式时要去掉 to 第 6 种句型 (B) (若 doing 改成 to do 则意义不变) S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vt.) O[宾](doing) He began talking (=to talk). He likes swimming (=to swim). I prefer staying (=to stay). I hate refusing (=to refuse) every time. 接动名词或不定式做宾语意义不变的动词有:begin, start, continue, intend, neglect, propose, attempt, intend, can’t bear, be accustomed to 注: 接动名词或不定式做宾语, 意义区别不大的动词有: hate, like, love, prefer, regret, 第 6 种句型 (C) (用 doing 表达被动含义) S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vt.) O[宾]( doing) It wants reparing. (=It wants to be repared.) The car needs repairing.(=The car needs to be repared.) The dirty clothes required washing (=The dirty clothes required to be washed.) 接这样的动名词做宾语的动词有:need, require, want, be worth 第 7 种句型 S[主](名词或代词) V[谓](vt.) O[宾] (名词或代词)介词短语Ask him for some more. Add this to what you have already had. Thank you for your kind help. Don’t throw the stone at the dog. Compare this with that.第 8 页 共 14 页 网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.html用于本句型的动词有: thank (for), ask (for), compare (with), punish (for), congratulate (on), throw (at), prevernt (from), add (to), explain (to), protect (from) 注:本句型的介词短语在某些时候会移到动词前,如: He explaiened it to us.----He explained to everyone that nothing could be done.四、S(主语) + V [谓] + O (IO[间宾]) + O (DO[直宾]) (主谓双宾 句型)第 1 种句型 (A) S[主](名词或 V[谓](vt.) DO[直宾](名词或 for + IO[间宾] (名词代词)代词)或代词)He left the note for her on the table. He bought a gold watch for his wife. Please get two tickets for me. Can you buy a meal for me? She made some coffee for all of us. 能用 for 引出间接宾语的动词:cook, choose, buy, do, find, get, leave, make, pay, play, read, save, sing, spare, write, 注:在 bring, do, leave, play, write 的宾语后面加 to sb.含义不同。 第 1 种句型 (B) S[主](名词或 V[谓](vt.) DO[直宾](名词或 to + IO[间宾] (名词代词)代词)或代词)Mr Schell wrote a letter the other day to the New York Times. I took out the black box and handed it to her. l had lent my apartment to a friend for the weekend. Please show me the letter. I will give the latest newsletter to you. John has sent a cheque of $1000 to Betty. 能用 to 引出间接宾语的动词有:award, do, bring, deny, give, hand, leave, lend, offer, owe, pay, pass, recommend, read, rent, return, send, show, take, teach, tell, throw, wish, write第 9 页 共 14 页 网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.html注 1:bring, do, leave, play, write 的宾语后面加 for sb.含义不同。 注 2:只能用 “及物动词+直宾+to+间宾” 结构而不能用 “及物动 词+间宾+直宾”(即第 2 种句型 (B))结构的动词(简称 Dear Miss W) 的有: declare, explain, announce, report, murmur, introduce, say, suggest, whisper) 第 2 种句型 (A) [可改为第 1 种句型 (A)] S[主](名词或代 V[谓](vt.) IO[间宾] (名词或 DO[直宾] (名词)词)代词)He left her the note on the table. Can you buy me a meal? Can you spare me some time? Did you leave me any? She made herself a cup of coffee. 能用于本句型的动词有:bring, buy, choose ,cook, do, find, get, leave, make, order, pay, play, read, save, sing, spare, write, 第 2 种句型 (B) [可改为第 1 种句型 (B)] S[主](名词或代 V[谓](vt.) IO[间宾] (名词或代 DO[直宾] (名词)词)词)They gave us a wonderfully warm welcome. Mr Schell wrote the New York Times a letter. I took out the black box and handed her the box.. Please show me the letter. I will give you the latest newsletter. John has sent Betty a cheque of $1000. 用于本句型的动词有:award, bring, deny, give, hand, leave, lend, pay, pass, recommend, read, rent, return, send, show, take, teach, tell, throw, wish,等等。 第 2 种句型 (C) [不可改为第 1 种句型(A)或(B)] S[主](名词或代 V[谓](vt.) [第一宾语](名词或 [第二宾语] (名词)I asked him what she was.代词)词)第 10 页 共 14 页 网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.htmlI envy you your fine garden. That will save me a lot of time. Forgive us our mistakes. 用于本句型的动词有:ask, envy, forgive, save, stick 等等 第 3 种句型 S[主](名词或代 V[谓](vt.) IO[宾] (名词或 DO[宾]( that + 从词)代词)句)I told the man that he was mistaken. I warned you that he would be late. We satisfied ourselves that the plan would work. Please remind him that he must be here early. tell, warn, satisfy, remind 注:在可以用 so 来代替 that 引导的从句。如: I told you so! 第 4 种句型 S[主](名词或代 V[谓](vt.) IO[间宾](名词或 DO[直宾] (连词 wh-词)代词)to do)We showed him how to do it. Tell her what to do. Can you advise me which one to buy? Tell me whether to come or not. Shall I show you how to use this electrical typewriter? 能在间接宾语后面跟“疑问连词+to do”做宾语的动词有:advise, inform, show, tell 等。 第 5 种句型 S[主](名词或代 V[谓](vt.) IO[间宾](名词或 DO[直宾] (连词 wh-词)代词)从句)We showed him how he could do it. Can you inform me when the train leaves? Please advise me whather we should plant the trees now. Ask him where he put it. Tell me what it is.第 11 页 共 14 页 网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.html能在间接宾语后面跟“疑问连词+从句”做宾语的动词有:advise, ask, inform, show, tell 等。五、S(主语) + V [谓语] + O (宾语) + OC (宾语补足语) (主谓宾补句型)第 1 种句型 S[主](名词或代 V[谓](vt.) O[宾](名词或代 C[补]((not) + to do)...词)词)My boss told me to type out two letters. Theyforbade her toleave the country.Please remind me not to be late forthemeeting. He shouted to me to come over. I depend on you to do it. I am counting on you to help me through. I asked him not to do it. They have never known him to behave so badly. 跟不定式作宾语补足语的动词有:advise, allow, ask, beg, cause, command, compel, determine, direct, enable, encourage, expect, feel, find, forbid, force, hate, have, hear, help, inform, invite, let, like, make, mean, need, notice, notify, oblige, order, permit, persuade, remind, request, re-quest, require, see, send, teach, tell, tempt, trouble, urge, want, warn, watch, wish,等。 此外还有:shout to sb.to do, call on sb. to do, count on sb. to do, depend on sb. to do, wait for sb. to do 等。 第 2 种句型 S[主](名词或 V[谓](vt.) O[宾](名词或 (to be) + C[补](形容词或代词)代词)名词)I consider him to be the best candidate. I know him to be a liar. I suppose him to be away from home. They believed him to be innocent. I consider it a shame.第 12 页 共 14 页 网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.htmlThe people had considered him to be a great leader, and a wise, kind and honest man. 跟不定式 to be 作宾语补足语的动词有:believe, consider, declare, discover, feel, find, imagine, judge, prove, report, suppose, think 等,宾语 补足语或主语补足语的 to be 可以省略。 第 3 种句型 S[主](名词或代 V[谓](vt.) O[宾](名词或代 C[补](do…)词)词)He saw her enter the room. She won’t let me do it. I heard her lock the door. We watched the children play games. I made him do it. They felt the house shake. 跟原形不定式作宾语补足语的动词有:feel, have, listen to, hear, let, look at, make, notice, observe, see, watch 等。 注 1: 后的不定式可加 to, 也可不加 to(美国人不加 to 时较多), 但 help 被动结构中要加 to。 注 2: :这类句子变为被动结构时, 不定式前加 to。 A child was seen 如: to enter the building. She was often heard to sing this song. 第 4 种句型 S[主](名词或代 V[谓](vt.) O[宾](名词或代 C[补](现在分词…)词)词)He kept me waiting. He found him working at his desk. We watched the train leaving the station. Can you smell something burning? He set his son thinking about what to do. How can I get the clock going? 表示:“致使”的动词用现在分词做补语: get, have, keep, leave, make, set, start,第 13 页 共 14 页 网址 http://hi.baidu.com/i_love_you_for_ever/blog/item/6f76f59152ee16.html表示 “感觉”的动词用现在分词做补语: catch, feel, find, hear, listen to, look at, notice, observe, see, smell, watch, 注:表示 &感觉&的动词,既可以用不带 to 的不定式作宾语补足语, 又 可以用现在分词作宾语补足语,但两者有含义上的差别。 1)现在分词作这些动词的宾语补足语,表示动作的进行. I heard her playing the violin.我听到她在拉小提琴. 2)以不带 to 的不定式作这些动词的宾语补足语,表示动作的完成,例如: I don't see the ball break the window.我没有看到球砸坏玻璃.第 14 页 共 14 页
赞助商链接
racktom.com
copyright &copyright 。共享资料网内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 双宾 的文章

随机推荐