哪些电台可以听到标准发音的学英语听哪个电台好节目?

推荐理由:大眼蛙fm是一款全新的手机收音机应用,应用整合了大量大家喜欢的音频文件,还有大量网络主播入驻,声音种类丰富,总有一款满足你的要求,喜欢的朋友可以下载体验。
推荐理由:讯飞快听app是一款有声内容播放软件,软件依旧继承了讯飞语音转换的看家本领,可以将你导入的文本转换成语音,还有精彩电台节目,优质的主播为你带来声音的享受。
推荐理由:爱音斯坦fmapp是一款全新的手机音乐电台应用,除了音频,爱音斯坦fm还为大家打造了互动交流社区,让大家在欣赏音乐,倾听故事的同时发表自己的想法,感兴趣的用户快俩下载体验吧。
推荐理由:一说app是一款专门为想要在线手机收听电台的用户打造的手机软件,除了可以收听丰富的电台资源,还可以自己担任电台主播,倾听别人的心声,分享自己的故事。
推荐理由:电台闹钟app是一款全新的手机闹钟软件,想象一下每天被自己熟悉的电台声叫醒,而不是一成不变的手机铃声,是不是更加让人感到舒心,现在电台闹钟Wake2Radio就可以满足你的要求,快来下载吧。
推荐理由:乐听头条app是国内首款车里的智能电台,专为私家车主设计的听新闻播放器,这里可以实时记录你的听取喜好,让你每时每刻都能在轻松愉悦和你爱的环境里享受,让你在每天开车上下班的时间里收获更多价值资讯与快乐。
推荐理由:中国国际广播电台英语新闻客户端由中国国际广播电台官方推出,抛开其新闻播送功能而言,这还是一款对英语学习者非常有帮助的手机软件,全英文播送模式,标准发音,对于口语训练、英语听力训练有很大帮助。
此刻心理安卓版等级:11.8M|中文|2016-08-15
推荐理由:此刻心理app是一款优质的心理咨询与成长平台,这里汇聚了众多线上心理咨询师,帮你答疑解惑,同时还有隐私保护,给你一个更加便捷和安全的心理咨询服务,有需要的快来下载吧!
推荐理由:小熊快听app是一款专为车主服务的音乐播放器应用。在这里,听友们可以一键搜索自己喜爱的音乐,个性收藏歌曲和制作专辑,以乐会友共享快乐。听友还可以获取最新的音乐资讯、共同收听网络电台中的心跳声音。
推荐理由:鸵鸟电台app是一个互联网科技类新闻集合的平台,包含众多国内外科技、互联网等等新闻、头条,互联网全部都在,热爱科技的赶快下载吧!
推荐理由:畅享360app是一款手机电台软件,用户可以随时随地在线轻松听故事,海量正能量的治愈故事,搞笑幽默段子,让你轻松找回好心情!
推荐理由:PC电台是一款手机电台软件,通过这款软件你可以收听到来自全球各地的电台节目,播放稳定清晰,频道种类丰富,喜欢听电台的朋友们千万不要错过。
推荐理由:塔塔英语电台app是一款通过电台的方式让学生可以轻松学习英语的手机软件,用户可以使用这款软件轻松的在线学英语,让你的英语听力水平快速提升。
推荐理由:2G0FM是一款主要为用户播放摇滚音乐的电台,除此之外还会播放一些重要的新闻,全天候都拥有摇滚音乐陪你度过,除了同步收听直播之外,也可以回放,不用担心错过。
推荐理由:长夜漫漫很寂寞么?寂寞?台app专为你打造午夜电台,一对一真聊服务让你感受美好的听觉体验,你值得拥有!感兴趣的朋友赶快前来下载吧!
推荐理由:凡音网络电台是当下最好最具有人气的手机电台!让你随时随地想听就听,免流量免缓存,高保真让你轻松聆听内心世界,你值得拥有!
推荐理由:聆听ltm是喜马拉雅电台的一个第三方客户端,软件内的数据全部来自喜马拉雅电台,界面非常好看,资源也非常的丰富,喜欢听电台的朋友们千万不要错过。
荔枝FM软件等级:91.4M|中文|2022-08-12
推荐理由:荔枝FM是一款非常受用户喜欢的电台应用,拥有海量的有声读物,本款皮结伴让页面更加的清爽,用户使用更加的方面,随时随地都可以轻松收听喜欢的有声读物。
推荐理由:阅FM是一款质量非常高的电子阅读软件,通过电台播放的形式为大家带来高质量的内容,使用体验非常不错,没有广告应用权限少,让你能沉下心来欣赏好文章。
推荐理由:爱播FM是一款电台app,这款软件最大的特点就是内容多而且全,支持1000万+的精彩节目,还支持离线下载,让你随时随地都能收听喜欢的电台节目。
推荐理由:动漫电台是一款以动漫为主题的音乐电台软件,将一些动漫中的优质歌曲收录其中,相信平时喜欢看动漫的朋友们应该会喜欢这款软件。
推荐理由:达耳闻是安徽电视台官方推出的一款电台软件,主打声音互动,在这里你可以和各路豪杰PK方言,也可以请知名主播帮助你说出你的心声,同时软件还为大家带来了丰富的音频节目,让你的耳朵得到享受。
九酷电台等级:2.1M|中文|2016-02-04
推荐理由:九酷电台app软件是一款在线听音乐软件,可以建立多个播放列表,支持缓存离线收听功能,让大家听到好听的音乐,同时还支持电台节目回放功能。
推荐理由:CastBox是一款电台软件,能为大家带来海量免费的电台节目,既有我们喜欢的音乐排行榜,也有耳熟能详的相声节目,种类繁多任君挑选。
推荐理由:声音糖果app软件是一款能日本电台软件,想要了解日本相关生活习惯、饮食文化等方面知识的,可以通过声音糖果app软件来进行收听,你可以听到自己感兴趣的电台内容,赶快来下载吧。
悦声电台等级:19.4M|中文|2016-01-26
推荐理由:悦声电台app软件是一款智能语音电台,可以让你使用语音来控制,同时还可以便捷收藏好听的电台节目,让大家在开车使用悦声电台的时候可以听到好听的歌曲。
推荐理由:道客FM是一款专为车主朋友们打造的实时路况电台应用,不需要司机一直注视手机屏幕,防止发生安全事故,只需要听电台的声音就可以知道最新的路况信息,帮助司机寻找最佳行驶路线。
推荐理由:傻瓜创业电台是一款专注创业的电台软件,这里有大量的投资人和投资机构入驻,你可以展示自己的项目,也可以学习更多的创业知识,加速实现你的创业梦想。
推荐理由:播呀FM是一款针对儿童的广播电台,通过有声故事来教导孩子更多的知识和道理,能够从小培养孩子对世界和社会的好奇心还有更多的了解,拓展视野。
滴答电台安卓版等级:35.0M|中文|2020-06-30
推荐理由:滴答电台安卓版是一款新上架的安卓影音视频播放器类手机软件,这是一款可以收听观看各种类型节目的app,大家生活中有时候不方便看手机,这时候可以用滴答电台来收听节目,包含了笑话、小说、音乐、电影等待,是你生活的好帮手,喜欢的朋友们快来下载体验吧。
推荐理由:大湾区之声电台下载分享给大家。这是一款由中央广播电视总台粤港澳大湾区之声官方打造的手机电台应用,让每一位没有收听电台节目条件的爱好者们通过手机网络也能够每天关注到喜欢的电台,了解身边事!
云听车载app等级:18.9M|中文|2021-09-25
推荐理由:云听车机版本下载安装,这是一款支持在汽车里面安装使用的软件APP中,全新的影音软件,用户点击即可收听观看丰富的资讯信息和电台新闻,那么需要的用户下载安装车机版本体验吧!
府声fm安装等级:31.7M|中文|2023-05-26
推荐理由:府声fm破解内购版免vip怎么下载?府声fm作为一款新上线的电台音频软件,资源多,类型全,让你可以听小说和广播,还有限时vip优惠等你来,天天都有更新,喜欢的小伙伴不要错过了!
推荐理由:啵啵fm广播剧官网进入下载安装,分享给你这款免费的FM电台类软件,通过软件收听丰富的平台,包含了多样化的类型选择,喜欢广播剧的的用户不可错过,各式各样的广播剧供你选择收听,需要的用户下载使用!
推荐理由:小fm电台app是由长沙市金金网络科技有限公司推出的一款电台软件,覆盖全国地方电台节目,还有娱乐,教育,历史,国学等多个板块可以选择,不管是娱乐还是学习都很方便,喜欢的不要错过!
推荐理由:shamis是一款维语电台软件,隶属于成都阿丽玛斯文化传媒有限公司,这里有许多维语电台和FM节目,让你可以欣赏,还有一些专属的节目等你来发掘,基本都是维语解读,感兴趣的快来下载吧!
最新的英语听力练习材料1  听力题目:  15.Q: What does the woman think the man should also do?  A. Lose weight.  B. Quit smoking.  C. Weigh himself frequently.  D. Have a talk with the doctor.  16. Q: What are the man and the woman talking about?  A. Registering for courses.  B. Buying a new computer.  C. Getting directions.  D. Studying sociology.  听力原文:  15. M: The doctor said if I kepting smoking, I would increase my chances of having a heart attack.  W: Did he suggest reducing weight, too?  16. M: The deadline for the sociology and computer courses is the day after tomorrow.  M: But I haven't decided which courses to take yet.  答案解析:  15.A。解析:从女士的反问:“他还建议你减肥吗?”可以得出女士认为他应该减减肥。故选A。B是医生的建议而非女士。  16.A。解析:根据"Which courses to take 选什么课程",可以知道他们在讨论选课的问题。答案为A。最新的英语听力练习材料扩展阅读最新的英语听力练习材料(扩展1)——最新放学计划英语听力对话练习最新放学计划英语听力对话练习1  A Hi, Jenny. Are you going to school now?  嗨,珍妮,你现在要去上学吗?  B Yup. I have English at 9 in the morning.  是啊!我早上9点有英文课。  A Got any plans after the class?  下课后有事吗?  B Not really. What about you?  没有,你呢?  A We will have our midterm exams next month. I plan to look for some important books and study at the library. Do you want to join me?  我们下个月期中考。我想在图书馆读书并找一些书。你要一起来吗。BSure. I need to return some books. They are due today. Besides, I can also read some weekly publications, magazines and newspapers.  好啊!我也要还书。我的书今天到期。还有,我想读一些周刊、杂志和报纸。  A Great. We can go to the swimming pool in the gymnasium after that.  太好了。我们之后可以去体育馆里的游泳池。  B That sounds like a good idea. We can chill out a litle in such a hot summer. Are you good at swimming?  听起来很不错。我们可以在炎炎夏日中消暑一下。你擅长游泳吗。  A Well, that's a good quesion. I haven't swum for almost two years. I think I need more practice.  嗯。这是个好问题,我已经两年没游泳了,我想我要多练习。  B Oh, it's almost 9. I need to hurry. I am running late now. See you after class in front of the library then. Bye!  喔,快9点了。我要赶快,我快迟到了。那么下课后图书馆前见。再见!  A See you then.  到时候见。最新的英语听力练习材料(扩展2)——练习英语听力的方法练习英语听力的方法1  1.学会边听边记笔记,不是听写,而是写下关键信息,如关键词、时间等,便于作参考。  2.在*时训练听力时,注意捕捉文中所涉及的人物(who)、事件(what)、时间(when)、地点(where)、原因(why)、方式(how)、程度(how long,how soon,how much)、数字(how many,how much)、选择(which…)  3.语言的另一重要作用是其交际功能,能够理解中心思想,演讲者的意图,或细节,能体会语言的交际功能意义,善于把语言与语境联系起来进行体会字面表层所传递的深层意义,如请求、命令、建议等,而熟悉句子的句型,有助于提高对讲演者意图的判别能力,理解句子的语言外涵义。Let’s …  4. 不管听什么材料,***一定要集中在整体内容的理解上,千万不能只停留在个别单词或单句上,听不清时马上放弃,不要强迫自己听清每一个词,要把重点放在听关键词即实词上。  5. 语言的听是主动的解码而不是被动的感知,是积极地认知构建而不是单纯的声学事实。练习听写,*时听录音时就要有意识地将关键信息写下来,一方面训练信息接受的准确性;另一方面培养短期记忆、正确拼写单词的能力。练习听写还能**性地迫使自己全神贯注、积极思考。  6. 关注一下常用的单词,词组,句子结构,将其转换为“条件发射”。  7. 努力挖掘语言背后的英语思维模式和外国文化背景,毕竟语言是文化和思维的载体,掌握英语的逻辑思维顺序(eg. Self assurance)。最新的英语听力练习材料(扩展3)——英语听力短篇练习英语听力短篇练习1  Starting a Business 创业  A: I'm going to quit school.  我要离开学校了。  B: I don't recommend that.  我不建议你这样做。  A: Don't worry. I'm going to start a business.  别担心。我将要开始创办一个企业。  B: What kind of business?  什么样的企业?  A: I'm going to make a robot that does chores.  我要做一个做家务的机器人。  B: Have you made the robot yet?  你有没有造机器人?  A: No, but I'm starting to.  没有,但我要开始了。  B: If you do manage to complete it, it would sell well.  如果你想完成它,它会卖得很好。  A: Yeah! That's why I'm going to quit school.  是啊!这就是为什么我要离开学校。  B: You're right. Who needs school if you have a great idea?  你是对的。如果你有一个好主意,谁需要学校?  A: I'm just worried my parents won't understand.  我只是担心我的父母不明白。  B: They love you. They'll understand.  他们是爱你的。他们将会理解你的。最新的英语听力练习材料(扩展4)——中考英语听力练习试题材料3篇中考英语听力练习试题材料1  Ⅰ.情景反应 根据你所听到的内容,选择正确的.应答语。每小题读两遍。(共5分,每小题1分)  1.A. Look, I’ve bought a new watch. B. Oh, it’s still early.  C. It’s a quarter to nine.  2.A. That’s a good idea. Let’s make a plan for the journey.  B. What do you think of it?  C. The Great Wall is the longest wall in the world.  3.A. It was all right. B. It was cloudy. C. It was dark.  4.A. It doesn’t matter. B. Don’t be so serious.  C. I’m sorry. I got up late again.  5.A. Last week. B. In the library. C. Very interesting.  Ⅱ.对话理解 根据你所听到的对话及问题选择正确答案。每小题读两遍。(共10分,每小题1分)  6. A. It’s rainy B. It’s cloudy C. It’s fine  7. A. Two B. Three C. Four  8. A. At 6:00 B. At 8:00 C. At 5:00  9. A. In the bookshop B. In the post office C. In the library  10. A. She missed the math exam B. She failed in her math exam  C. She lost her math book  听下面第一段对话,回答第11-12小题  11. A. Yes, she does B. No, she doesn’t C. She’s not sure yet  12. A. Those who can write loud and energetic songs.  B. Those who can sing words clearly  C. Those who can write his own songs  听下面第一段对话,回答第13-15小题  13. A. One B. Two C. Three  14. A. For changing the style of shoes B. For seeing in the dark  C. For adjustable heels  15. A. Shoes with adjustable heels B. Battery-operated shoes  C. Battery-operated slippers  Ⅲ.短文理解 根据你所听到的短文的内容及问题选择正确答案。短文和问题读两遍。(共5分,每小题1分)  16.A.In America. B.In England. C. In Australia.  17.A.For one year. B. For two years. C. For three years.  18.A.Three. B.Four. L. Five.  19.A.England. B.Japan. C. Japan.  20.A.Because they won't have to move any more.  B.Because they will go to another new country.  C.Because they can see their friends all over the world.中考英语听力练习试题材料2  Ⅰ.情景反应 根据你所听到的内容,选择正确的应答语。每小题读两遍。(共5分,每小题1分)  1.A. Look, I’ve bought a new watch. B. Oh, it’s still early.  C. It’s a quarter to nine.  2.A. That’s a good idea. Let’s make a plan for the journey.  B. What do you think of it?  C. The Great Wall is the longest wall in the world.  3.A. It was all right. B. It was cloudy. C. It was dark.  4.A. It doesn’t matter. B. Don’t be so serious.  C. I’m sorry. I got up late again.  5.A. Last week. B. In the library. C. Very interesting.  Ⅱ.对话理解 根据你所听到的对话及问题选择正确答案。每小题读两遍。(共10分,每小题1分)  6. A. It’s rainy B. It’s cloudy C. It’s fine  7. A. Two B. Three C. Four  8. A. At 6:00 B. At 8:00 C. At 5:00  9. A. In the bookshop B. In the post office C. In the library  10. A. She missed the math exam B. She failed in her math exam  C. She lost her math book  听下面第一段对话,回答第11-12小题  11. A. Yes, she does B. No, she doesn’t C. She’s not sure yet  12. A. Those who can write loud and energetic songs.  B. Those who can sing words clearly  C. Those who can write his own songs  听下面第一段对话,回答第13-15小题  13. A. One B. Two C. Three  14. A. For changing the style of shoes B. For seeing in the dark  C. For adjustable heels  15. A. Shoes with adjustable heels B. Battery-operated shoes  C. Battery-operated slippers  Ⅲ.短文理解 根据你所听到的短文的内容及问题选择正确答案。短文和问题读两遍。(共5分,每小题1分)  16.A.In America. B.In England. C. In Australia.  17.A.For one year. B. For two years. C. For three years.  18.A.Three. B.Four. L. Five.  19.A.England. B.Japan. C. Japan.  20.A.Because they won't have to move any more.  B.Because they will go to another new country.  C.Because they can see their friends all over the world.最新的英语听力练习材料(扩展5)——中考英语听力练习测试及参***「含原文」3篇中考英语听力练习测试及参***「含原文」1  I.听小对话,选择图片(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)  1.C 2.A 3.A 4.B 5.B  Ⅱ.听小对话,回答问题(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)  6.C 7.A 8.A 9.B 10.C  Ⅲ.听长对话,回答问题(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)  11.A 12.B 13.A 14.C 15.B  Ⅳ.听短文。回答问题(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)  16.A 17.C 18.C 19.B 20.B中考英语听力练习测试及参***「含原文」2  I.听小对话,选择图片。本题共有五个小题,在每一小题内你将听到一个小对话,我们把对话  念一遍。请你从试卷上的A、B、C三个选项中,选择一幅恰当的图片。(现在你有15秒钟的  时间阅读第1至5五小题)  1.W:When were you born,Jim ?  M:I was born in 1994.  (停顿10秒)  2.W:What sport do you like best,Peter ?  M:I like tennis best.  (停顿10秒)  3.M:Where should I put the relish,Mum ?  W:On the fish.  (停顿10秒)  4.W:Tony,you look tired.What’s the matter ?  M:Dad kept me practicing the violin for hours this morning.  (停顿10秒)  5.W:When and where will the next Olympic Games be held ? Can you tell me ?  M:Oh,in London in 2012.  (停顿10秒)  Ⅱ.听小对话,回答问题。本题共有五个小题,在每一小题内你将听到一个小对话,我们把对话  念一遍。请你从试卷上的A、B、C三个选项中,找出能回答这个问题的最佳选项。(现在你  有15秒钟的`时间阅读第6至10五小题)  6.W:Supper is ready,Allan.  M:I’m coming,Mum.  (停顿10秒)  7.W:Is Mr.Brown coming to our school soon ?  M:Yes.In five minutes.  (停顿10秒)  8.W:I heard you were in Beijing last Sunday.How was the weather there ?  M:It was fine and we enjoyed ourselves very much.  (停顿10秒)  9.W:What are you going to do this afternoon ?  M:I’m not sure.Maybe I’ll go to buy some books.  (停顿10秒)  10.W:How much are these socks ?  M:5 dollars for each pair.  W:OK.Two pairs please.  (停顿10秒)  Ⅲ.听长对话,回答问题。本题共有两段较长的对话,我们把对话念两遍。请你根据对话内容从  A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。  听下面一段较长的对话,回答第11至12两小题。  (现在你有8秒钟的时间阅读第11至12两小题)  (停顿8秒)  W:Tom,I hear you are going to Tokyo.  M:Yes,I’ve got a new job there.  W:Oh,that’s great ! But I’m going to miss you.  M:Do you have my QQ number ?  W:Yes,of course.  M:OK,let’s talk on QQ then.  (停顿5秒后,朗读第二遍)  (停顿10秒)  听下面一段较长的对话,回答第1 3至15三小题。  (现在你有12秒钟的时间阅读第13至15三小题)  (停顿12秒)  M:How was your trip to New York,Jane ?  W:It was great until I lost my wallet.  M:Really ? How did that happen ?  W:I was waiting in line to buy a ticket at the train station.When I wanted to get the money.I found  my wallet lost.  M:Bad luck ! Did you leave it anywhere ?  W:I don’t know.  M:Then how did you come back ?  W:I called my friend and he drove me back home.  (停顿5秒后,朗读第二遍)  (停顿1 5秒)  Ⅳ.听短文,回答问题。本题是一篇短文,短文后有五个问题,我们把短文念两遍。请你根据短  文内容从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。  (现在你有15秒钟的时间阅读第16至20五小题)  A woman was at a cinema.and she was enjoying the movie very much,but there was a man in the  next seat.He was looking for something.The woman was angry and said in a low voice,“What are you doing,sir ? What are you looking for ? Could you please keep quiet ?”  “A piece of chocolate,”the man said,“I dropped it on the floor.”  “A piece of chocolate ?”the woman said angrily,“It’s dirty now ! Take this and be quiet.”She gave  the man a big piece of chocolate.  “But,”the man said,“my teeth are in the piece of chocolate on the floor.”  (停顿5秒后,朗读第二遍)最新的英语听力练习材料(扩展6)——练习英语听力的技巧 (菁选2篇)练习英语听力的技巧1  当你在听中文学得还不错的外国人讲中文时,经常觉得听上去很别扭,因为他的发音和句式让我们觉得很不习惯。同样,一个英语水*还不错的*人在讲英语时,也存在中式英语发音和句式方面的问题。 如果你也存在英语发音不准、句式偏中文化会让英语母语国家人士难以理解你所说的,导致语言交流困难。  用 VOA Special English 学习资料来帮助我们训练出纯正的英语发音和表达。  步骤:1、下载一个 VOA Special English 节目的mp3 录音和配套文本到电脑里或MP3播放器里;  2、先不要播放mp3录音,而是自己当一次播音主持,对着节目文本,大声的朗读,并录制到电脑或其它可以录制声音的设备里;  3、循环播放自己的录音,并对照节目的正式mp3录音,认真找出自己的在单词发音和句子升降调、轻重发音方面的问题;  4、认真阅读节目文本,学习表达事物、情感等用到的各类句式。对于常用的句式,自已也可以模仿造几个句子,加深理解。  VOA Special English 节目里的所有 short report(5分钟的) 和 feature report(15分钟)的'一般都可以做为训练素材,特别是 Words and Their Stories 和 American Stories 最佳,这是因为 Words and Their Stories 和 American Stories 是讲故事性质的,主持人在播读这两个专题时更富有感**彩。练习英语听力的技巧2  当你在听中文学得还不错的外国人讲中文时,经常觉得听上去很别扭,因为他的发音和句式让我们觉得很不习惯。同样,一个英语水*还不错的.**人在讲英语时,也存在中式英语发音和句式方面的问题。 如果你也存在英语发音不准、句式偏中文化会让英语母语国家人士难以理解你所说的,导致语言交流困难。  用 VOA Special English 学习资料来帮助我们训练出纯正的英语发音和表达。  步骤:1、下载一个 VOA Special English 节目的mp3 录音和配套文本到电脑里或MP3播放器里;  2、先不要播放mp3录音,而是自己当一次播音主持,对着节目文本,大声的朗读,并录制到电脑或其它可以录制声音的设备里;  3、循环播放自己的录音,并对照节目的正式mp3录音,认真找出自己的在单词发音和句子升降调、轻重发音方面的问题;  4、认真阅读节目文本,学习表达事物、情感等用到的各类句式。对于常用的句式,自已也可以模仿造几个句子,加深理解。  VOA Special English 节目里的所有 short report(5分钟的) 和 feature report(15分钟)的一般都可以做为训练素材,特别是 Words and Their Stories 和 American Stories 最佳,这是因为 Words and Their Stories 和 American Stories 是讲故事性质的,主持人在播读这两个专题时更富有感**彩。最新的英语听力练习材料(扩展7)——湖南省高考英语听力练习试题含原文答案湖南省高考英语听力练习试题含原文答案1  第一部分听力(共两节,满分30分)  做题时,先将答案标在试卷上,录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。  第一节f共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)  听下面5段对话。每段对话后面有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。  1. What does the woman want to do?  A. She wants to have lunch.  B. She wants to buy a table.  C.She wants to wait for someone.  2. What is the time now by Shelly's watch?  A. 2:55. B.3:00. C.3:05.  3. What does the man really want to say?  A. The lady shouldn't care too much about it.  B. The kid has secretly had some of the candies.  C. He gave the kid fewer candies on purpose.  4. Where does the conversation most probably take place?  A. In a lecture hall. B.On a train. C.In a cinema.  5. Why does the man call Doctor Lee?  A. He wants to see Doctor Lee about his illness.  B. He wants to ask Doctor Lee to give a lecture.  C. He wants to discuss something with Doctor Lee.  第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)  听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。  请听第6段材料,回答第6,7题。  6. Where is the man going?  A. The travel agency. B.The bank. C.The shop.  7. How will the man go there?  A. In his own car. B.In the woman's car. C.In a taxi.  请听第7段材料,回答第8,9题。  8. What's the weather like outside?  A. It's raining. B.It's sunny. C.It's cloudy.  9. How does the woman feel now?  A. Comfortable. B.Crazy. C.Frightened.  请听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。  10. What's the relation between the speakers?  A. Friends. B.Husband and wife. C.Boss and employee.  11. Why does the woman look womed?  A. She has been late for work recently.  B. She is not getting on well with his boss.  C. She has trouble taking her children to school.  12. What might the woman think ofAlice's way to deal with her problem?  A. Practical. B.Unbelievable. C.Doubtful.  请听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。  13. How long will Anna still have to stay in London?  A. At least 40 days. B.At least 30 days. C.At least 25 days.  14. What does Anna do in the afternoon?  A. Taking classes. B.Doing homework. C.Going sightseeing.  15. Why does Anna want to improve English?  A. To get a promotion soon.  B. To communicate with her customers better.  C. To make friends with British people.  16. What do we know about Anna?  A. She has never been to London before.  B. She knew little English before coming to London.  C. She practices English with her roommates.  请听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。  17. What did the speaker do for his holiday last year?  A. Went to the mountains. B.Went to the beach. C.Stayed at home.  18. What does the speaker like about the seashore?  A. Sunbathing at the seashore.  B.Surfing on the sea.  C. Taking a walk along the beach.  19. How far is it to the seashore?  A. 18 miles. B.80 miles. C.300 miles.  20. Where did the speaker decide to go at last?  A. To the beach. B.To the mountains. C.To the countryside.  参***:  1-5 ACBAC 6-10 BBACB 11-15 CACCB 16-20 AACBB  听力材料  第一节  Text 1:  W: I’d like a table, please.  M: I’m sorry. You’ll have to wait for some time. You see there are too many people at lunch time.  Text 2:  M: Shelly, what’s the time by your watch? Mine is always fast. It’s already 3:00.  W: I’m afraid not so. Yours is five minutes slow.  Text 3:  W: Excuse me, sir?  M: Yes?  W: My child bought one kilogram of candies here this morning, but it didn’t weigh so much as it should be!  M: Oh, really? But have you weighed your kid?  Text 4:  W: Excuse me. Would you do me a favor to move a little to let me in? My bag is too big.  M: OK, no problem.  W: Thank you. Is it the one about the development of movies? I’m afraid I’ve come to a wrong place.  M: Yes, it is. It’s said that the lecturer is from Hollywood.  Text 5:  W: Hello. May I speak to Doctor Lee, please?  M: Sorry, he’s having a meeting. Would you like to leave him any message?  W: Yes, please. He asked me to give a lecture next week and I’d like to discuss some details with him.  M: OK. I’ll tell him about it after the meeting and you can call him again later.  听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。  W: Hey! What’s the rush?  M: The bank closes in half an hour and I need to cash a check.  W: I can lend you some money.  M: Actually, I need to cash a check because I’m going on a trip this weekend. The travel agency said I have to buy some traveler’s checks today.  W: Hmm. Can I help in some way?  M: You can drive me to the bank if you want to. My car’s out of gas.  W: Yeah. Glad to. Let’s go.  听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。  W: That rain is really coming down out there!  M: Yes, it’s kind of crazy weather outside.  W: I get kind of nervous flying in this kind of weather.  M: I don’t think anyone feels all that comfortable flying in a storm.  W: Do you think it will last the whole trip?  M: It will probably be with us for a while.  W: I still worry about the weather.  M: We have to believe that our pilot knows what he is doing and we’ll be OK.  听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。  M: Hi, Jean. You look worried. Is everything ok?  W: Well, my new boss is expecting us to start work at 8 O’clock in the morning. But I have to take our children to school. That means I’ll be late for work. And you can’t spare any time to do it.  M: Oh, dear…er…but not a surprise. My friend Alice had a similar problem last year.  W: How did she settle it?  M: She didn’t do anything at first. But in the end she told it to her boss. He said he hadn’t realized the early start would present a problem and he agreed to let them start half an hour late.  W: That’s great. Perhaps I should deal with it the same way.  听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。  M: Er, Anna, tell me, how long have you been here in London?  W: I arrived ten days ago.  M: I understand you are taking an English course at this school.  W: Yes, that’s right.  M: When did the course start?  W: It started ... er, five days ago.  M: How long does it last?  W: It lasts a month, and there are three hours of classes every morning. In the afternoon there are trips to places of interest in London.  M: I see. Why did you decide to take this course?  W: For two reasons, really. You see, I work in the Sales Department of a com*r company, and I often have to speak English to customers, so I wanted to improve my spoken English.  M: You speak very well.  W: Thank you.  M: And the second reason?  W: It was a good excuse to see London.  M: Is this the first time you’ve been here?  W: Yes.  M: And are you living with an English family here in London?  W: No, I’m living in a hotel, but I think it’s better to live with a family. There are five French people staying at the hotel, so we speak French together. I haven’t met many English people yet!  听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。  There is a holiday next week and I can’t decide what to do. I have a lot of work to do at home, and this would be a good chance to do it. But I’d rather not spend the holiday that way. I can work at home all the rest of the year. Last year, I went north to the mountains. Everything was beautiful, but it is too cold this time of year. And it’s really too far to go for a short holiday. I have decided that this is not a good time to go to the mountains. But I do want to go to some place. Perhaps this would be a good chance to go to the beach. I like to go for walks along the seashore in the warm sunshine and watch the water. It’s only about 80 miles and I could get there in about two hours. After thinking it over, I’m sure that this is a better time for the seashore than the mountains. I guess I’ll plan to go to the beach next week. Oh, here’s a letter from Jim. He says he is going to his house in the mountain for the holiday, and he wants me to go with him. After giving it some more thought, I guess it wasn’t really too cold last year, and perhaps it might rain at the seashore and then I wouldn’t enjoy it at all. The mountains are only 300 miles away. I think I’ll write to Jim right now and tell him I’ll go with him. 英语听力

我要回帖

更多关于 学英语听哪个电台好 的文章

随机推荐