如何区分英语中的英语直接引语和间接引语的转换方法与间接引语?

简介:写写帮文库小编为你整理了多篇相关的《新课标高一必修1 英语教案Unit 4 Earthquakes (简案)》,但愿对你工作学习有帮助,当然你在写写帮文库还可以找到更多《新课标高一必修1 英语教案Unit 4 Earthquakes (简案)》。
新课标高一必修1 英语教案Unit 4 Earthquakes(简案)Teachingplanforunit4EarthquakesTeachingaimsanddemands:1.Topic:Basicknowledgeofearthquakes;howtoprotectoneselfandhelptheothersindisasters2.Usefulwordsandexpressions:shake,well,rise,smelly,pond,pipe,burst,canal,steam,dirt,ruin,injure,destroy,brick,dam,useless,steel,shock,quake,rescue,electricity,disaster,army,organize,bury,coal,shelter,fresh,percent,speech,judge,honour,prepare;rightaway,atanend,digout,bringin,anumberof3.Functions:Talkingaboutpastexperiences:Iwillneverforgetthedaywhentheearthquaketookplace.Thetimewas5:15intheafternoonandIwasdrivingalongtheroad.Sequence4.Grammar:Theattributiveclause由that,which,who,whose引导的定语从句Thenumberofpeoplewhowerekilledorinjuredreachedmorethan400,000.ItwasheardinBeijingwhichisonehundredkilometersaway.workersbuiltsheltersforsurvivorswhosehomeshadbeendestroyed.Teachingprocedures:Period1.Step1.warmingupSsdiscussandanswersomequestions:.whichofthefollowingmaycausepeoplethegreatestdamage?A.earthquakeB.typhoonc.floodD.drought2.Imagineyourhomebeginstoshakeandyoumustleaveitrightaway.youhavetimetotakeonlyonething.whatwillyoutake?why?Step2.Pre-readingSsdiscussandanswer:.Doyouknowwhatwouldhappenbeforeanearthquake?2.whatcanwedotokeepourselvessafefromanearthquake?3.DoyouknowanythingaboutTangshanEarthquakein1976?Step3.Reading.Skimmingandfindtheanswerstothefollowingquestions:a.whathappened?b.whenandwheredidithappen?2.Ssreadagainandfillinthefollowingform:TimewhathappenedBeforetheearthquakewells:Animals:Lightsandsound:waterpipes:whiletheearthquakeHouses,roadsandcanals:Hardhillsofrock:Thelargecity:Thepeople:
AftertheearthquakeHospitals,factoriesandbuildings:Theground:Dams:Railwaytracks:Animals:wells:3.Ssreadthewholepassageagainandgetthemainideasofeachpart:Part1.ThenaturalsignsofacomingearthquakePart2.ThedamageofthecityaftertheearthquakePart3.ThehelptothesurvivorsStep4.comprehendingSsfinishEx1and2onpage27.Step5.Assignment.Surftheinternetandgetmoreinformationabouttheearthquake.2.Retellthetext.Period2.Step1.warmingup.Sssharemoreinformationabouttheearthquake.2.AsksomeSstoretellthetextbyusingtheirownwords.Step2.Languagepoints.lie–lay-lain:tobe,remainorbekeptinacertainstate处于某种状态Thevillagelayinruinsafterthewar.Thesemachineshavelainidlesincethefactoryclosed.2.inruins:severelydamagedordestroyed毁坏anearthquakeleftthewholetowninruins.Hiscareerisinruins.3.number:aquantityofpeopleorthings数目;数量Thenumberofpeopleapplyinghasincreasedthisyear.wewerefifteeninnumber.anumberof:alotofIhaveanumberofletterstowrite.Alargenumberofpeoplehaveapplied.4.injure:tohurtoneself/sb./sth.physically受伤Hefelloffthebicycleandinjuredhisarm.5.reach:toachieveorobtainsth.达成;达到;获得you’llunderstanditwhenyoureachmyage.Atlastwereachedadecision.6.rescue:anactofrescuingorbeingrescued搭救;解救Arescueteamistryingtoreachthetrappedmines.Rescue:tosaveorsetfreefromharm,indanger,orloss解救;救出Therescuedthemanfromdrowning.7.trap:inaplacefromwhichonewantstoescapebutcannot困住;陷于绝境Theyweretrappedintheburninghotel.8.all…not…=notall…:somebutnotall一些;但不是全部Notallthegirlsleft.=onlysomeofthemleftearly.Notallthechildrenarenoisy.=Someofthechildrenarenotnoisy.全部否定应用:noneof…Noneofuswereallowedtogothere.Noneofthesereportsisveryhelpful.Step3.learningaboutlanguage.SsfinishEx1,2and3onpage27and28.2.TeachercheckstheanswerandgivetheSssomehelpiftheyhavesomedifficulty.Step4.assignment.Finishwb.Ex.1onpage63.2.Sstrytoremembertheusefulwordsandexpressionsbyhearts.Period3Step1.warmingupSsreadthepassageagainandtrytofindthesentenceswithattributiveclauses.e.g.workersbuiltsheltersforsurvivorswhosehomeshadbeendestroyed.Step2.Attributiveclause.GiveSsmoresentencesandlettheSstofindthestructuresoftheattributiveclause.2.Ssdosomeexercisesabouthowtousethat,which,whoorwhose.3.SsfinishEx2onpage28.Somematerialsaboutattributiveclause:关系代词引导的定语从句关系代词所代替的先行词是人或物的名词或代词,并在句中充当主语、宾语、定语等成分。关系代词在定语从句中作主语时,从句谓语动词的人称和数要和先行词保持一致。)who,whom,that这些词代替的先行词是人的名词或代词,在从句中作主语和宾语。例如:Ishethemanwho/thatwantstoseeyou?他就是你想见的人吗?(who/that在从句中作主语)Heisthemanwhom/thatIsawyesterday.他就是我昨天见的那个人。(whom/that在从句中作宾语)2)whose用来指人或物,(只用作定语,若指物,它还可以同ofwhich互换)。例如:Theyrushedovertohelpthemanwhosecarhadbrokendown.那人车坏了,大家都跑过去帮忙。Pleasepassmethebookwhose(ofwhich)coverisgreen.请递给我那本绿皮的书。3)which,that所代替的先行词是事物的名词或代词,在从句中可作主语、宾语等。例如:Aprosperitywhich/thathadneverbeenseenbeforeappearsinthecountryside.农村出现了前所未有的繁荣。(which/that在句中作宾语)Thepackage(which/that)youarecarryingisabouttocomeunwrapped.你拿的包快散了。(which/that在句中作宾语)Step3.Usingstructures.Ssreadthepass ageonpage64.2.Sstrytocompletethesentencesbyusingwho,whom,which,thatorwhose.3.checktheanswerandexplainanyquestionsthattheSsmayask.Step4.Assignment.Sslearnbyheartabouthowthestructuresoftheattributiveclause.2.Ssdosomeexercisesabouttheattributiveclause.Period4.Step1.warmingupAsktheSs:DoyouknowanythingabouttheearthquakeinSanFrancisco?Step2.Reading.Ssreadingthepassageandfinishwb.Ex1onpage65.2.Ssreadthefirstparagraphinthispassage.Thengobackandreadagainthefirstparagraphofthepassageonpage26.comparethewaysbothwritersgiveyoudetailsabouttheearthquakesandfinishEx2onpage65.3.Listentothetapeandreadthethirdparagraphwithfeeling.Step3.listening.Sslistentothetapeandfinishtheexercise1onpage62.2.Sslistentothetapeagainandthencompletethefollowingform:causeofearthquakesmovingspeedofthePacificplateIn1906thePacificplatesuddenlyjumpedThePacificplatepushesonTheIndianplatepushesonwaysofreducinglossesfromearthquakesPeriod5.Step1.pre-listeningSshaveadiscussabouttheearthquakeinSanFranciscoin1906andanswer:.whathappenedtothecity?2.what’stheresult?Step2.listening.Ssreadthestatementofpart1,onpage30.2.Sslistentothetapeandmaketheirchoice.3.Sslistenagainandanswerthequestionsofpart2,onpage30.Step3.talking.Ssreadtheshortpassageonpage62,andinpairsmakeupastorytoexplainhowanearthquakehappens.2.Sharethestoriesinclass.Step4.listeningtask.Sslistentothetapeandwritedownthethree“things”thatarementionedinthepassageonpage66.2.Sslistenagainandgivemoredetailabouteachofthe“things”.myearthquakeplanstthingImustdo:2ndthingImustdo:3rdthingImustdo:Anyotheradviceyouthinkuseful:Ifyouareoutside,you:Ifyouareinthelivingroom,you:Ifyouareinthehousealone,you:Step5.talkingtask.Ssinpairs,chooseeightthingsfromthelistonpage67toputintotheirpersonalearthquakebag.2.nowjoinwithanotherpairanddiscussyourchoices.makeanotherlistofitemsandputthemintothefollowinglist:mypersonalearthquakebagwillcontain:).___________2).____________3)._______________4).____________5)._____________6).____________7)._____________8)._____________Period6.Step1.Pre-writing.Ssreadtheletteronpage29.2.Ssmakealistaboutthepointsthattheywanttowriteforthespeech.Step2.writing.Sswritesomesentencesabouttheirspeech.2.Sswriteaspeechbyusingthesentences.3.Ssreadtheirwritingsbythemselvesandcorrectthemistakes.4.Peerrevising.5.Showsomegoodwritinginclass.Step3.PracticeSsfinishpart4onpage30.Step4.writingtask.FourSsinonegrouphaveadiscuss.Theyaregoingtoprepareapostertobeputuparoundschoolsorhospitaltoexplaintopeoplewhattheyshouldcollectinapersonalearthquakebagandwhy.2.Ssdesignhowmanypartstheywilldividetheposter.3.Ssbegintowritetheirposter.4.Ssingroupsshowtheirposterinclass.Step5.AssignmentSsingroupsfinishtheprojectonpage68.Period7.Teacherscanusethisperiodfreely.Suggestion:TeacherscanusethisperiodtoletSssumupwhattheyhavelearnedandexplainwhatSscouldn’tunderstandverywellinthisunit.TeacherscanalsoaddmorepracticeinthisperiodtoconsolidatewhattheSshavelearned.Finally,asktheSstofinishcheckingyourselfonpage61.Itisveryimportanttoimprovetheirlearning.Module 2
Unit 3 Computer Period 1.Warming-up & Intensive Reading
教学设计Teaching goals:1.To have a better understanding of the main idea of the passage.2.To enable the students to talk about computers and robots in English and express or support an opinion with suitable expressions 3.To enable the students to grasp the progress of computers4.To enable the students to talk about computers and robots in English Teaching aids: Computer, recorder and projectorTeaching procedures: Step 1.Lead-in(Word puzzle)T: The technology develops so quickly that many new things appear in human being’s life.Let’s guess what they are:(show the picture on the screen and get Ss to say out the answers, learn the new words at the same time)An old calculating machine used
in
China until now.(An abacus)It is built to solve some mathematical problems.But it is too big.(A huge computer)It is a new calculating machine which can solve a large number of mathematical problems.(A calculator)It is a personal computer which can solve all kinds of problems and is used widely now.(A PC / personal computer)T: If I am a math teacher, which can help me most?(Ask students to give their opinions, remind them of using the expressions of giving opinions)Ask students to discuss what the items just shown have in common, and then rank them according to the time of their appearance.Ask some of the students to talk about what they know about computers.Ask students to discuss “How have computers changed our life?”, and then have some of them give their answers, using the expressions of giving opinions.Step 2 Pre-readingT:
Have the computer and Internet become part of your life?
How have computer changed our lives?(What can you use them to do?)Ss: I use the computer or Internet to:
type my homework /draw pictures/ play games communicate with my friends./ gather related information for my lesson s/ buy the things I like, / listen to music /
watch movies…T: What else do you think the computer and Internet will help you to do ?Deal with Ex 3 of
Pre-reading on
Page 17Step 3 SkimmingGive students only 1 minute, then ask them to get the main idea of the passage The main idea of the passage: This is a short _____ of the _______ of computers.Who am I ?(A computer)(shown on the screen)Step 4 ScanningGive students 2 minutes, and ask them to scan answers to the following questions:(Before students read the passage, tell them that attention should be paid to the hints of the time.)(Questions are shown on the screen)Question(1)What is the main idea of the passage?Students are asked to find out three sentences to support who the speaker is in the story.1)Then in 1822 I was built ….(Itself was the first design of a computer)2)My real father was Alan Turing.(He designed the first real computer.)3)However, people thought I was simple-minded until….,(It has artificial intelligence.)Question(2)What happened to computers in 1642? Question(3)What happened to computers in 1936? Question(4)What happened to computers in 1970s?Step 5 Detail ReadingI
Give students 5 minutes to read the passage carefully, and answer the following questions: Question(1)Who was the first person to describe how the computer was made to work? Question(2)What did he make and what did it do? Question(3)Who was the next important person to design computers?II
True or False 1.In 1642 I began as a calculating machine and could solve any mathematical problem.F
2.My real father was Charles Babbage, who wrote a book and build me in 1936.F 3.After I got my new transistors in the 1960s, I became smaller but cleverer and quicker.T
4.I was brought into people’s homes in the 1970s.T 5.Since my birth I have been built to take the place of human race.FIIIComprehendingAsk students:” How is the passage organized?”(If the students can not answer the question, draw their attention to the appearance of different years.)Fill the tableA chain of events showing the development of computer / Changes of the machineTimeline 1642:
_____________________________________________: the Analytical Machine was Madeby Charles Babbage.1936:
_______________________________________________________________________ 1960s: ______________________________________________________________________ _____: the first family of computers was connected to each other.1970s: ______________________________________________________________________ Now: _______________________________________________________________________ Explain how the computer technology has been developing and complete the following chart.Then give a brief oral presentation on the development of computer technology with the help of the chart.Step 6 Summing-up and enjoyingI.Ask students to finish the form shown on the careen(the same as on p.19)while playing the voice of the text
II.Ask students to ex-change their own answers in groups, and then raise questions if they have any.III.Sum up: 1)Chronological writingChronology(资料等)按年代次序的排列 Chronological means to describe things in order of time.1 Chronology is often used in recounting an event or describing the life of someone.It is an effective way to make a mass of things clearer.Step 7
Oral practice ─ Retell the text using Chronological 1.Have students get prepared in 2 or 3 minutes and then retell the development of computers in your own words, using chronology.2.Ask some of the students to retell the text.Step 8 Homework 1.Go over the text, and try to understand the text.2.Get ready for the discussion on P.19 Comprehending 3 3.Finish Exercise 1 in Learning about Language on page 19学英语最重要的还是培养兴趣,不求甚解的背诵,当然还有日复一日的坚持和积累。以下是高一必修一英语教案,欢迎阅读。Step I.RevisionCheck the homework with the whole class.Step II.Warming upAsk the students to read the instructions and make sure they know what to do, and then have a discussion about the two pictures.T: Today, before we begin our reading, I’d like to ask you a question, “What is the biggest sound you have heard in your life?”S1: The sound of wind that blew in a winter night when I was very young.It sounded like a ghost who was howling.I was very frightened at that time.S2: The biggest noise was the one that I heard when my neighbor was quarrelling with his wife.Perhaps, they broke their TV set.T: That’s too terrible.S3: The noise when planes take off.S4: The sound of trains.T: Good!I agree that all of them are big sound.But did you once heard the sound that the heaven falls and the earth cracks, in Chinese it is 天崩地裂?Ss: No, we have no chance to hear that.T: If there is a sound like this, what is it?S5: When someone hears something unexpected and terrible.For example, when one of his loved families dies, he will feel this sound.T: Terrific!You are using a literary way to express the sound.S6: When an earthquake happens.T: Great!I have waited for this answer for a long time.Today we’ll learn something about earthquakes.I think most of us have heard of earthquakes.Can you imagine how terrible it is ?S7: The earth is shaking.All the buildings will fall down.S8: Many people will die.And perhaps many children will lose their parents.T: Yeah, earthquakes are disasters to everybody.Now look at the two pictures of Tangshan and San Francisco.Can you describe what you see in the pictures?S1: Tangshan is a beautiful city.It has beautiful gardens, broad roads and some tall buildings.S2: From the picture of San Francisco,I can see that it is a very big city.There are many tall buildings thickly standing on the earth.I think the population of the city is very large.T: Good!What will happen if there has been a big earthquake in these two cities? Work in pairs and discuss it.Then I’ll ask so me of you to show your opinion.Step III.Pre-readingThere are two questions in this part.Both are very interesting.The first one can more or less reveal the students’ values;while the second one can enlarge their imagination.No matter what their answers are, as long as they have given careful thoughts to the situations, their answers should be good.T: Now, let’s look at the pictures.What are the predictions of an earthquake?S1: Before an earthquake animals will become nervous.Cows, pigs, horses and dogs will be upset.And people can see mice running about.If the earthquake happens during winter, people can even see snakes.T: Terrific!Where did you get this knowledge?S1: From geography.I like it.T: good.Sit down please.S2: Madam, I don’t know the meaning of the picture with two women.T: It doesn’t matter.You will know it soon after reading our text.OK.Imagine there is an earthquake now, and your home is shaking, at this moment you have no time to take any other things but one, what will it be?S3: I’ll take all my money.People can’t live without money.S4: I will take as much water as possible.Because it is said that people can keep alive for nearly 7 days by drinking without any foodS5: In that case, I’d rather take some apples, so that besides drinking, I can also eat.S6: I will carry my grandma.She is my most loved person in this world.She brought me up.T: What a dutiful child you are!I’m very glad to hear that.Sit down please!It seems that all of you know what you should do during an earthquake.OK.Let’s read our text, and see what it tells us.Step IV.ReadingIn this part, teacher should ask the students to read the passage quickly for the first time to get the general idea of the passage.Ask them to pay attention to the first sentence of each paragraph.This can help them finish exercise3 in Comprehention.It is about the main idea of each paragraph.Then ask them to read the text again carefully to obtain some details.Before reading for the second time, show some questions on the screen, and let the students read the questions first.These questions can guide them to have a good understanding about the text.They can also make preparations for Exs1-2,which are about details.SkimmingT: At first I’d like to read the text quickly to get the general idea of the article.While reading, you should pay attention to the sentence of each paragraph.T: Have you got the general idea of the text?Ss: Yes.T: What is it?S1: There is no quick answer to this question.Are you suggesting us that the general idea is the mixture of the first sentences of each paragraph?T: Sure.S1:OK.That’s easy.The main idea of the passage is some signs of the earthquake, and what would happen during the quake.T: Good, sit down please.In fact, while we are answering the questions, we have involved the sequence, the functional item for this unit.(Teacher writes the word on the blackboard)Do you understand the meaning of the word?Ss: No.T: Sequence means the order of the events.It can tell us which event happens first, and which happens later.Do you know the sequence that is used in our text?S3: Yes.At first, the text tells us something that happened before the quake, then it tells us the things that happened during the quake and at last it tells us the things that happened after the earthquake.T: Quite right!Now please look at the screen, these are the first sentences of each paragraph.Read them and think if they are the main idea of the text.If necessary, you may make some changes to make more exact.Teacher shows the screen and gives a little time to think it over.1.Strange things were happening in the countryside in the northeast Hebei.2.The disaster happened and caused a lot of loss.3.All hope was not lost.Careful readingT: Now, it’s time for us to read the text carefully.But before reading, you should read some questions first.These questions may help you get some information quickly and easily.Now look at the screen, and read the questions.Show on the screen1.What natural signs of a coming disaster were there?2.Can you think of some reasons why these signs weren’t noticed?3.What events probably made the disaster worse?4.What situations probably made the disaster worse?5.How were the survivors held?Step V.ExtensionShow the questions on the screen.1.From whose point of view are events described? How do you know?2.What is the mood of this passage? How is it created?3.Why do you think the writer chooses to express his feelings about the quake rather than simply reporting what had happened?4.Why is the title A NIGHT THE EARTH DIDN’T SLEEP?5.What does the sentence “Slowly, the city began to breathe again.” mean?Answers:1.He uses third-person to describe the quake.His description is very objective.For example, the second sentence in the third paragraph.The writer says: “Everywhere they looked nearly everything was destroyed.” The writer uses they instead of we.2.The mood is serious and a bit sad.It is created by giving details of how many people and animals were killed or injured, and how many buildings were destroyed.3.Although the writer was not there, he felt sad for the people of Tangshan.He knows that some personal feelings will make the reading more interesting.4.I think the reason is that, as usual, night is the time to sleep, and night should be safe and quiet.But that night everything changed.The writer uses A NIGHT THE EARTH DIDN’T SLEEP as a title to show how terrible and how unusual the night was.5.Here we can see that the writer compared the city to a person who suffered a lot in the disaster.He felt her pain, and he worried about her.So when he said that people came to help her, we can feel his feelings to the city.The city will not die, she has hope and she can recover from the pain.Step VI ComprehendingAnswers to Exx1-31.1.C 2.E 3.B 4.D 5.A2.1.The walls of the villages wells had cracks in them..Roads got huge cracks3.Brick buildings were destroyed.4.The army helped the survivors.5.Shelters were put up for those with no homes.3.1.Strange things were happening in the countryside in northeast Hebei..1.The disaster happened and caused a lot of loss.2.All hope was not lost.Step VII Homework课后反思:总体感觉上,本节课上得比较成功,心情愉快。基本上完成了教学任务。学生们不但对地震有了一定的了解,而且能用英语进行简单的描述。但是同学们在讨论、汇报、回答问题时词汇单一,句式多是中国方的英语。在今后的教学中要加强语句表达方面的训练。Unit2 English around the world一、教材分析本单元以“世界英语”为话题,介绍了英语在当今世界所起的重要作用,使学生进一步了解学好英语的必要性,了解英美语言在词汇、拼写、语音等方面的区别,学会用请求和命令两种方式转述他人的话语,知晓在写作过程中尽量使用间接引语的优越性。1.WARMING UP提供了一个因不了解英美两国人在用词差异上造成误解的例子,使学生们认识到掌握英美两种语言差异的重要性,为Integrating Skills 中英美语言差异一文作了铺垫。2. LISTENING部分要求学生听后快速记下房东太太对Brown先生所讲的住房规矩,培养学生通过听快速获取有效信息的能力,并在“写”的实际中运用“请求和命令”两种用语间接转述他人的请求。3. SPEAKING部分要求学生三人一组合作,学会在不同场合下运用请求和命令两种用语口头转述他人所说的话,提高他们的语言表达能力。4. PRE-READING 是READING的热身活动。通过对这两个问题的讨论使学生意识到学习第二语言(英语)的重要性。5. READING部分是一篇说明文。文章的三个段落均说明了英语的确是世界范围内使用最广泛的一门语言,是联合国的工作语言,是其他语言无法替代的。6. POST-READING 部分设计了两种练习,练习一的前两题是细节题,第三题是一个开放性题目,鼓励学生将英语学习与现实生活相联系。练习二是填空题,帮助学生梳理文章、概括中心思想。7. LANGUAGE STUDY分词汇和语法两部分。其中,Word study 旨在培养学生用英语解释生词的能力;语法部分是有关“请求和命令”用语的直接引语和间接引语的转换。8. INTEGRATING SKILLS 通过阅读使学生了解英国英语和美国英语的差异及产生差异的历史文化背景。在归纳其差异的基础上写一篇有关“英美语言差异”的小短文,也可模仿课文写出你所熟悉的不同方言的一些区别。二、教学对象 高一英语基础班学生三、课时安排将整个单元的内容进行分析,我将课文进行重组。从话题内容上分析,WARMING UP与SPEAKING部分的PART TWO话题较为一致。将WARMING UP作为SPEAKING部分PART TWO的引入部分,作为一节“口语课”,让学生了解英美语言的确存在差异,进而让学生练习和掌握语言交际中遇到障碍时的一些常用句型。将 LISTENING 和SPEAKING部分的PART ONE设计成一节“听力课”,为本单元语法课作铺垫。将PRE-READING, READING和POST-READING整合上一节“阅读课”,训练学生的阅读理解能力和技巧。将LANGUAGE STUDY和WORKBOOK中的PRACTISING语法练习题整合在一起上一节“语法课”。利用INTEGRATING SKILLS的READING和WRITING上一节“读写课”,让学生了解英美两种语言的差异并将其整理成文。课型设计与课时分配1st period 口语课(50分钟)2nd period 听力课(50分钟)3rd period 阅读课(50分钟)4th period 语法课(50分钟)5th period 读写课(50分钟)四、教学方法任务教学法,对话法,交际法五、教学步骤本单元将分为五个课时来讲解,这里主要是第一个课时“口语课”的教学过程。Speaking(一)教学目标 Teaching goals 1.语言目标language Target a.重点词汇和短语bathroom, towel, closet, pronounce, direct, have a good flight, at all, make oneself at home, if you’ll excuse me now, stay up, end up with b.交际用语Can you spell that please? Could you repeat that, please? What do you mean by...? Could you speak a bit slowly, please? Sorry, I didn’t follow you.I beg your pardon? How do you say...in English? How do you pronounce...? What does...mean? Can you say that in a different way? 2.能力目标 Ability goals To learn some differences between American English and British English.(学习美式英语和英式英语的一些不同点)3.技能目标 Learning ability goals Let students learn how to deal with language difficulties in communication.(让学生学会处理口语交际中的语言障碍问题)(二)教学重点Teaching important points 1.How to improve the students speaking ability(如何提高学生的英语口语能力)2.How to make up another dialogue for three students and act it out in class.(怎样让学生三人一组创造对话并在班级里表演出来)(三)教学难点Teaching difficult points How to use different sentence patterns for language difficulties in Communication(怎样用句子替代在交际用语时出现的语言障碍语句)(四)教学方法 Teaching methods 1.Listening to the tape.(听录音)2.Pairs work to practise the dialogue and make up another dialogue(cooperative learning)小组练习对话并自己组对话(五)教学过程与方式Teaching procedures && ways Step I Greetings and Revision(组织教学)T: Good morning/afternoon, boys and girls!Ss: Good morning/afternoon, Mr Chen!T: Sit down, please.Today we are going to learn Unit 2: English around the world, but I want to check your homework first.(检查词汇,句子掌握度记作业完成情况)1.Check whether they have remembered the ten important sentences.(检查学生是否记住了重要句型)2.Check whether they have previewed the new words and expressions in this unit.Then the teacher write down: English around the world — The First Period on the blackboard.(检查学生是否有预习新课文和复习学过的课文知识)Step II Warming up T: Look at the picture and try to guess: Qs: 1.What do you think is happening in the picture?
2.Where do you think is the man? Sa: A funny story is happening.Sb: The man is in the bathroom.Ask the students to discuss the following questions.(向学生提问): 1.What is Joe’s nationality? How about Nancy?
2.What it is that Nancy thinks Joe wants? 3.What is it that Joe is looking for? 4.What is their misunderstanding about? After discussion.(讨论)Sa: Joe is an American while Nancy is British.Sb: Nancy thinks Joe wants to have a bath.Sc: Joe is looking for a toilet.Sd: In American English the word “bathroom” means a place where there is a toilet and sometimes a bath or shower.In British English, the word “bathroom” means a place where there is a bath or shower and sometimes also a toilet.Joe wants to go to the toilet, but Nancy thinks he wants to take a bath.T: You did quite well.There are really some slight differences between American English and British English, so in order to avoid misunderstanding, it is necessary for us to know about some differences between American English and British English.Step III Speaking T: Now, I think you must know about why the misunderstanding occurred between Joe and Nancy.Then turn your book to page10.Let’s do Speaking—Part Two.In the following box there are several useful expressions.These sentences are all about the language difficulties in communication.When we express our requests and orders, we use them.Here I give you a few minutes to remember these sentences.Can you spell that, please? Could you repeat that, please? What do you mean by...? Could you speak a bit slowly, please? Sorry, I didn’t follow you.I beg your pardon? How do you say...in English? How do you pronounce...? What does...mean? Can you say that in a different way? T: Now please work in small groups to make up dialogues about other language difficulties in pronunciation, spelling, grammar, uncertainty, misunderstanding, etc.and act out in class, using the useful expressions above.Sample dialogues Situation 1: Taking a message: A is visiting B, but B is not in , C takes a message for B(带信息)A: Is B at home? C: Sorry, she isn’t in.She went out just now.A: Oh, could you do me a favor to take a message to her? I am her workmate.C: I’d be glad to.A: Could you please tell her we have decided to go out for an autumn outing.Please ask her whether she’d like to join us.My phone is 7500924 C: Could you repeat that, please? A: It’s 7500924 C: Ok.I have taken it down.I’ll tell her about it the time she comes backSituation 2: Answering the telephone: Lucy is trying to call Mary, but Mary is not in.Tom takes a message.(回电话)Tom: Hello!This is Tom speaking.Lucy: Is Mary in? Tom: She is not in.Can I take a message for you ? Lucy: It’s very kind of you.Henry Potter Ⅲ is going to be put on in the cinema at 3:00 pm this afternoon.I have got two tickets.If she wants to, please tell her to send an e-mail to me at noon.The address is lucy_pretty123456@yahoo.com.Tom: Could you speak a bit slowly, please? Lucy: lucy_pretty123456@yahoo.com.Have you got it? Tom: Ok.Bye.Situation 3: The teacher tells the monitor about the task this afternoon.And the monitor tells it to the rest of the students.(转达口令)T: This afternoon we’ll do some cleaning in our classroom at 4:00 pm.Could you please tell the students about it? M: Certainly, I’d be glad to.T: Please tell the students to bring some cloth M: Sorry, I didn’t quite follow you.What shall we do with it? T: Oh, we’ll mainly clean the glass and sweep the floor.M: Ok, I will tell the class about it.Extension Task: Students can create and practise their own dialogues.They may include other language difficulties such as pronunciation, spelling, grammar, uncertainty, misunderstanding and inability to express what they mean or want to say.(若时间不足,可改为作业)板书设计 Section A 学习词汇:bathroom, towel, closet, pronounce, direct, have a good flight, at all, make oneself at home, if you’ll excuse me now, stay up, end up with 重要句子:Can you spell that please? Could you repeat that, please? What do you mean by...? Could you speak a bit slowly, please? Sorry, I didn’t follow you.I beg your pardon? How do you say...in English? How do you pronounce...? What does...mean? Can you say that in a different way?Step VI Homework(课后作业)T: Now let’s recall what we have learned during this course.We have learned a dialogue about misunderstanding between Joe and Nancy.And then we have learned the useful expressions about language difficulties in communication.Our homework: 1.Remember the useful expressions on Page10.2.Complete Talking in workbook.教学反思:这堂课总的来说还是达到了一定的目标要求的,但是不足的是在教学过程中教学模式过于单一,没有创新,因此会影响上课的质量,以后须改进!UNIT1survey 调查.测验 add up 合计upset adj 心烦意乱的;不安的,不适的ignore不理睬.忽视calm(使)平静 镇定,平静的 镇定的calm down(使)平静下来 镇定下来have got to 不得不;必须 concern(使)担忧:涉及;关系到 n 担心;关注.(利害)关系be concerned about 关心.挂念walk the dog 遇狗loose adj 松的.松开的 vet 兽医go through 经历;经受Amsterdam 阿姆斯特丹(荷兰首都)Netherlands 荷兰(西欧国家)Jewish犹太人的;犹太族的 German 德国的.德国人的.德语的.Nazi 纳粹党人 adj 纳粹党的set down 记下;放下.登记series 连续,系列a series of 一连串的.一系列;一套outdoors在户外.在野外 spellbind(pt&pp spellbound)迷住;迷惑on purpose 故意 in order to 为了dusk 黄昏傍晚at dusk 在黄昏时刻thunder vi 打雷雷鸣 n 雷,雷声entire adj 整个的;完全的,全部的entirely ady.完全地.全然地.整个地power能力.力量.权力。face to face 面对面地curtain 窗帘;门帘.幕布dustyadj 积满灰尘的no longer /not … any longer 不再partner 伙伴.合作者.合伙人 settle 安家 停留vt 使定居.安排.解决suffer vt &vi 遭受;忍受经历suffer from 遭受.患病loneliness 孤单寂寞 highway高速公路recover痊愈;恢复.get/be tired of 对…厌烦pack捆扎;包装打行李 n 小包:包裹pack(sth)up 将(东西)装箱打包suitcase手提箱;衣箱 overcoat大衣外套teenager 十几岁的青少年get along with 与…相处.进展 gossip 闲话 闲谈fall in love 相爱;爱上exactly 确实如此.正是;确切地说disagree 不同意grateful感激的.表示谢意的dislike不喜欢.厌恶join in 参加.加入tip提示.技巧.尖;.小费 倾斜;翻倒secondly第二.其次swap交换item 项目.条款 UNIT2subway <美>地铁elevator n 电梯;升降机petrol <英>汽油(= <美> gasoline)gas汽油.气体.煤气;毒气。official adj 官方的.正式的.公务的voyage n 航行.航海 conquer 征服.占领because of 因为native 本国的 n 本地人.本国人come up 走近,上来.提出 apartment<美>公寓住宅.单元住宅actually实际上,事实上AD公元base以…为根据 n 基部;基地,基础at present 现在;目前gradual 逐渐的.逐步的gradually逐渐地,逐步地 enrich 使富裕;充实,改善vocabulary 词汇.词汇量.词表 make use of 利用 使用spelling拼写.拼法 latter 较后的后平的;(两者中)后者的.identity 本身.本体 fluent 流利的.流畅的fluently流利地,流畅地 such as例如…,像这样的 frequent adj 频繁的.常见的frequently常常,频繁地usage 使用.用法.词语惯用法command命令;指令;掌握 request请求;要求dialect 方言expression 词语;表示表达midwestern 中西部的.有中西部特性的African adj 非洲的:非洲人的;非洲语言的Spanish西班牙(人,语)的,西班牙人play a part(in)扮演个角色:参与eastern东方的southeastern东南方的 northwestern西北方的 recognize辨认出,承认 lorry卡车accent口音,腔调 catfish鲶鱼 lightning 闪电 straight 街区block街区,块,木块 cab出租车 unit3journal日记;杂志.定期刊物transport运送.运输 prefer更喜欢disadvantage不利条件;不便之处fare费用route路线.路途flow 流动.流出 n 流动.流量ever since 从那以后persuade说服.劝说cycle骑自行车graduate 毕业 n 大学毕业生finally最后.终于schedule进度表fond心喜爱的.慈爱的宠爱的be fond of 喜爱;喜欢 short coming缺点stubborn顽固的;固执的organize 组织,成立care about 关心;忧虑; detail 细节;详情determine讨决定;确定;下定决心determined坚决的 有决心的 change one’s mind改变主意journey 旅行.旅程 altitude 海拔高度.高处make up one’s mind 下决心.决定give in 投降.屈服.让步atlas地图(集)glacier冰川Tibetan西藏的西藏人 Rapids急流 valley谷流域waterfall 瀑布pace缓漫而行;一步.速度;步调bend弯,拐角meander蜿蜒缓慢流动 delta三角洲 attitude.看法forecast预测;预报parcel小包;包裹insurance 保险wool羊毛.毛织 as usual 照常reliable可信赖的.可靠的 view风景、观点 yak牦牛pillow 枕头;枕垫 midnight 午夜;子夜at midnight 在午夜flame火焰.光芒 beneath 在…下面 temple 庙宇寺庙cave 洞穴.地窖 UNIT4earthquake地震quakeright away 立刻马上 well井crack裂缝(使)开裂 smelly发臭的、有臭味的 farmyard农场 pipe管、导管burst爆裂;爆发 突然破裂,爆发million 百万event事件;大事 as if 仿佛.好像at an end 结束;终结nation民族.国家国民canal 运河.水道steam 蒸汽.水汽dirt污垢;泥土ruin 废墟.毁灭.毁灭.使破产in ruins 严重受损破败不堪suffering苦难.痛苦extreme极度的injure /损害.伤害survivor幸存者.生还者;残存物destroy 破坏;毁坏.消灭brick砖.砖块dam水坝.堰堤track轨道.足迹.痕迹useless无用的.无效的.无益的 shock(使)震凉震动n休克打击rescue 援救:营救trap陷入困境 n 陷阱;困境electricity 电,电流;电学disaster 灾难.灾祸dig out 掘出.发现bury埋葬;掩埋.隐藏mine矿.矿山矿井miner矿工shelter掩蔽.掩蔽处避身处 a(great)number of许多.大量的title标题;头衔.资格reporter记者 bar条、棒damage损失损害frighten使惊吓;吓唬frightened受惊的.受恐吓的frightening心令人恐俱的congratulation 祝贺Judge裁判员.法官,断定;判断;判决sincerely真诚地.真挚地express表示.表达快车;速递outline 要点;大纲.轮廓 headline报刊的大字标题cyclist骑自行车的人 UNIT5quality质量:品质;性质 warm-hearted热心肠的 active 积极的.活跃的generous 慷慨的大方的 easygoing 随和的.温和宽容的self 自我自身selfish自私的selfless无私的.忘我的selflessly无私地devote献身.专心于devoted忠实的 invader侵略者 found建立、建设republic 共和国.共和政体principle法则.原则;原理 nationalism民族主义国家主义 livelihood生计、谋生peaceful和平的.平静的.安宁的 giant巨大的.庞大的 leap飞跃、跳跃 mankind人类 layer律师guidance指导.领导legal法律的.依照法律的fee费(会费、学费等)passbook 南非共和国有色人种的身份证out of work 失业helpful有希望的league同盟;联双.联合会youth青年团Youth League青年团 stage舞台阶段;时期vote 投票;选举儿投票选票;表决attack进攻;攻击;抨击violence暴力;暴行 as a matter of fact 事实blow up使充气;爆炸equal 相等的.平等的 in trouble 在危险、受罚、痛苦、忧虑的处境中willing乐意的.自愿的unfair不公正的.不公平的turn to 求助于;致力于quote引用语、语录 release释放;发行lose heart 丧失勇气或信心 escape逃脱,逃走泄露blanket毛毯.毯子educate教育educated受过教育的.有教养的come to power 当权;上台beg 请求;乞求relative亲戚亲属terror恐怖 恐怖时期 恐怖活动cruelty残忍残酷reward报酬;奖金酬劳.奖赏 set up 建立sentence 判决,宣判 be sentenced to被判处… anti-反、抗anti-black反黑人的president总统;会长;校长;行长opinion 意见 看法 主张
 编导语:初中英语间接引语和直接引语的转换方法是小编特意为你准备的关于初中英语语法的内容。直接引语和间接引语的转化有固定的方式。今天小编就为你准备了详细解析初中英语中some和any的用法与区别,希望对你有所帮助。  直接引语和间接引语  一、间接引语的概念和变化规律  1、间接引语是用自己的话去转述别人的话。  引用或转述别人说的话时,采用两种形式:一是一字不改地将别人的话加以引用,这叫直接引语;二是用自己的话加以转述,这叫间接引语。一般来讲,直接引语须放在引号内,间接引语不必用引号,而且多用宾语从句的形式表达。例如:  She said, “I was ill yesterday.”  →She said that she had been ill the day before.  由以上例句可以看出,直接引语变为间接引语时,不仅把直接引语变为宾语从句,增加连词that,而且还需相应地改变代词、动词和状语。如I 变成了she,was变成had been,yesterday变成the day before。  2、直接引语变为间接引语时,人称代词要根据转述人的立场作相应变动。  人称代词的变动情况要根据语境及转述人的不同作相应变化,一般情况下,与汉语中的变化相同。可记住一个口诀:“一主、二宾、三不变”。即第一人称按照主句中的主语变化,第二人称按照主句中的宾语变化,第三人称一般不需要变化。例如:  1)He said, “I am glad to see you.”  →He said that he was glad to see me.  2)“Do you know the man over there?” Mary said to Tom.  →Mary asked Tom if he knew the man over there.  3)Jim said to me, “Jane left her schoolbag at home.”  →Jim told me that Jane had left her schoolbag at home.  3、间接引语中动词时态的变化。  1)当引述的动词为现在时形式时,间接引语中的动词时态不变。例如:  Tom says, “Our teacher is kind to us.”  →Tom says that their teacher is kind to them.  2)当引述的动词为过去时形式时,间接引语中的动词作如下变更:  一般现在时→一般过去时过去进行时→不变  一般过去时→过去完成时将来进行时→过去将来进行时  一般将来时→过去将来时现在完成时→过去完成时  现在进行时→过去进行时过去完成时→不变  He said, “I will leave for Beijing tomorrow.”  →He said that he would leave for Beijing the next day.  如果所转述的内容表示客观真理或有表示某一绝对具体的过去时间作状语,间接引语中动词的时态不变。例如:  The teacher said, “The earth is round.”  →The teacher said that the earth is round.  He said, “I was born in 1980.”  →He said that he was born in 1980.  4、直接引语变为间接引语时,指示代词、时间状语、地点状语和表示“方向”动词的变化。  this → that, these → those; now → then, today → that day, tomorrow → the next (following) day, next week → the next week, yesterday → the day before, last night → the night before, ago → before; here → there; come → go.  如果在当地转述, here不必改为there, 动词come不必改为 go; 如果在当天转述,yesterday,tomorrow等时间状语也不必改变。例如:  Kate said, “I will come here tomorrow to help these children with their English.”  →Kate said that she would go there the next day to help those children with their English.(不是在当天当地转述)  →Kate said that she will come here tomorrow to help these children with their English.(在当天当地转述)  二、当直接引语是陈述句时  直接引语是陈述句时,间接引语用that引导,但在口语中that可以省去。从句中的人称、时态、指示代词、时间状语和地点状语等要作相应的变化。例如:  She said to me, “I came back an hour ago.”  →She said to/told me that she had come back an hour before.  三、当直接引语是一般疑问句、选择疑问句、反意疑问句时  1、原句若为一般疑问句时,用whether或if 转述;原句若为选择疑问句时,用whether…or…/…or not;原句若为反意疑问句,则常用whether或if 转述。  2、疑问句语序变为陈述句语序。  3、主句中的谓语动词为said时,要改为asked;没有间接宾语时,可以加一个间接宾语(如me,him等)。  4、句末用句号。  5、从句中的人称、动词时态和状语等也要作相应的变化。  He said, “Are you interested in English?”  →He asked (me) if /whether I was interested in English.  I asked him, “Will you stay at home or go to a film tonight?”  →I asked him whether he would stay at home or go to a film that night.  “You’ve already got well, haven’t you?” she asked.  →She asked (me) whether/if I had already got well.  四、当直接引语是特殊疑问句时  如果直接引语是特殊疑问句,改为间接引语时,仍用原句中的wh-类的词引导,其余的变化同直接引语为一般疑问句的情况2—5条一样。例如:  “What is your name?” he asked me.  →He asked me what my name was.  He asked: “Where are you to get off, Peter?”  →He asked Peter where he was to get off.  如果在直接引语的特殊疑问句中,疑问词作主语或主语的修饰语,则语序不需要变化。例如:  “Whose picture is the most beautiful in your class?” asked the boy’s father.  →The boy’s father asked him whose picture was the most beautiful in his class.  五、当直接引语是祈使句时  直接引语为祈使句,变为间接引语可用如下的结构“主语+asked/advised sb. (not) to do sth.”。  1、需将原祈使句中谓语动词变成不定式。如果祈使句为否定句,则用不定式的否定形式,即在不定式前加not。  2、原主句谓语动词said须改为asked,told,ordered,warned或advised等含有祈使意义的能带宾补的及物动词。  3、原句有“please”时,主句谓语多用asked(请求),并去掉please。例如:  He said to me, “Shut the window, please.”  →He asked me to shut the window.  He said, “Don’t make so much noise.”  →He told us not to make so much noise.  如果以let开头的祈使句表示劝告或建议,可用“suggest + that从句”或“suggest doing”来转述。例如:  “Let’s go to the cinema.” Tom said.  →Tom suggested that they (should) go to the cinema.  →Tom suggested going to the cinema.  六、直接引语是感叹句时  直接引语是感叹句变间接引语时仍可用what或how引导,词序不变,也可用that 引导,将句子变成相应的名词性从句。例如:  She said, “What a lovely day it is!”  →She said what a lovely day it was.  →She said that it was a lovely day.  直接引语和间接引语练习题  将下列句中的直接引语改为间接引语  1.I said to/ordered my boy, “Go home.”  2.The doctor said to her, “Don’t eat too much fat.”  3. “Have you any difficulty?” he asked me.  4.He said/asked, “Is she coming?”  5.He said/asked, “Where have you been?”  6. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” I asked her.  7.He asked me, “How long will it take to go there by plane?”  8.He told/said to me, “Abraham Lincoln was born on February 12, 1809.”  9.He asked me, “Do you study English or French?”  10.He said, “How happy I am!”  小初高英语课本单词录音、速记、闯关、时文、美文、同步课时精讲精练,尽在奇速在线 奇速英语官网,关键还免费!  更多内容请关注奇速英语微信公众号:qisuen 获取更多英语资料。  如果您孩子英语学习有困难,单词记不住,学习没兴趣,成绩时起时伏,请加奇速英语罗老师: QQ3234190098 微信q3234190098  关注教育行业最hot的奇速英语(微信公众号qisuen)每天还有优质英语学习资源,故事记单词,英语演讲,英语歌曲,英语电影和每日双语美文聆听哦。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语直接引语和间接引语的转换方法 的文章

随机推荐