我爱我的大家庭当然英文怎么说说

当前位置: &
求翻译:世界是爱组成的,每个人都需要爱,在我们的生活中充满了爱,我就生活在一个“爱”的家庭里。是什么意思?
世界是爱组成的,每个人都需要爱,在我们的生活中充满了爱,我就生活在一个“爱”的家庭里。
问题补充:
Is composed of love in the world, everyone needs love in our life is full of love, I live in a "love" family.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我的家 大家好 我叫张XX今年13岁 我生活在一个大家庭中 年迈的爷爷奶奶和蔼可亲 帅气的爸爸乐于助人 妈妈虽然比较严肃但她很爱我 我们家的开心果是我那8岁的调皮弟弟 有弟弟的地方总是充满欢笑我们是幸福的6口之家 我爱我的家 【 翻译英文】
我的家 大家好 我叫张XX今年13岁 我生活在一个大家庭中 年迈的爷爷奶奶和蔼可亲 帅气的爸爸乐于助人 妈妈虽然比较严肃但她很爱我 我们家的开心果是我那8岁的调皮弟弟 有弟弟的地方总是充满欢笑我们是幸福的6口之家 我爱我的家 【 翻译英文】
My home is&my name is&XX&I am 13 years old. I&live in a&big family&in the&old grandma and grandpa&be courteous and accessible&handsome&dad&helpful&although mom&more serious&but she loves me very much&our home happy&is&my 8 year old&naughty&brother&brother&alwaysfilled with&laughter&and we&are happy&for a family of 6,&I&love&my home
的感言:谢谢你帮了我大忙!
相关知识等待您来回答
家庭生活领域专家当前位置: &
求翻译:我的家庭有四口人,我的爸爸又高又强壮,他还有个大肚子。我的姐姐又高又瘦,而且还戴着一副眼镜。我的妈妈又矮又瘦,很爱跟别人说话。我也是又高又瘦,我跟我的妈妈差不多高,但是没姐姐和爸爸高。这就是我的家庭,我爱我的家庭是什么意思?
我的家庭有四口人,我的爸爸又高又强壮,他还有个大肚子。我的姐姐又高又瘦,而且还戴着一副眼镜。我的妈妈又矮又瘦,很爱跟别人说话。我也是又高又瘦,我跟我的妈妈差不多高,但是没姐姐和爸爸高。这就是我的家庭,我爱我的家庭
问题补充:
My family has four people, my father is tall and strong, he also had a paunch. My sister is tall and thin, but also wearing a pair of glasses. My mother was short and thin, love talking with others. I was tall and thin, I told my mother nearly as high, but not high-sister and father. This is my fami
My family has a four-person, my father was high and strong, he was also in the belly. My sister and very thin, but also wearing a pair of glasses. My mother was short and thin, and I really loved talking with others. I am also a tall and thin, I told my mother nearly as high, but I did not my sister
My family has four people, my daddy also is high also is strong, he also has to be pregnant.My elder sister Gao You is also thin, moreover also wears eyeglasses.My mother also is short also is thin, loves very much with others speech.I also am Gao You am also thin, I am almost high with mine mother,
My home four mouth people, my Daddy is tall and strong, and he also has a paunch. My sister is tall and thin, and wears a pair of glasses. My short and thin mother, loved talking with someone it. I tall and thin I with my mother almost high, high but no sisters and father. This is my family, I love
My home four mouth people, my Daddy is tall and strong, and he also has a paunch. My sister is tall and thin, and wears a pair of glasses. My short and thin mother, loved talking with someone it. I tall and thin I with my mother almost high, high but no sisters and father. This is my family, I love
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我的妈妈是一个好妈妈,我妈妈是一个正业的家庭主妇,&br/&长这一头乌黑的头发,虽说个不高,但是做饭很香,我爱我的妈妈 英语怎么写!现在就要
我的妈妈是一个好妈妈,我妈妈是一个正业的家庭主妇,长这一头乌黑的头发,虽说个不高,但是做饭很香,我爱我的妈妈 英语怎么写!现在就要
不区分大小写匿名
。。。家庭主妇四个字不算正业,以工作身份有固定收入的才算,她算是个非正业的保姆家庭主妇就是嫁去当保姆被包养的女人,是一个需要淘汰的概念,在你还没到退休年龄之前。这是一个男女都必须经济独立的时代,都得养活自己,包·养式爱情是越来越被排斥的
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置: &
求翻译:找一个爱我和我爱的男朋友组建一个家庭是什么意思?
找一个爱我和我爱的男朋友组建一个家庭
问题补充:
I love to find a boyfriend and I love to form a family
To find a love me and I love my boyfriend of a family
Asks the boyfriend who loves me and I loves to set up a family
Looking for a love my boyfriend and I love the formation of a family
Looking for a love my boyfriend and I love the formation of a family
我来回答:
参考资料: