帮我翻译一下吧_百度知道
帮我翻译一下吧
初一5班的………………………………………………………………………………
(格式不知道,帮我想一下撒),亲爱的海蒂小姐,还记得吗,就是上次问你要邮箱的那个女孩,
我是selina,
提问者采纳
,,,,,,Grade 7 who asked you for your
mailbox last time ,
I&#39,,,m Selina,,Can you remember me,,,,,,,a girl coming from Class5,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I hope you will agree with me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dear Miss Heidi,,
Selina PS,,,,,
Yours sincerey,,,,,,,,,!,
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
,,,,,I am selina,,,,,, do you remember,,,,,,,,, it is the last time ask you to mail the that girl,,, first 5 class,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dear miss Heidi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Dear Hetty,
I'm Selina,do you remenber me? I was the girl in class five junior one who have asked for your E-mail
I'm Selina ,you remember?Just that girl from Junior One who ask you for your E-mail .
Dear Miss Haiti(海蒂,可能有很多种拼法), I'm Selina. Do you remember me? I'm the girl from Class 5, Junior One, who asked you for you email the other day. 格式没问题啊。
Dear Heidi,This is Selina. Do you still remember me, I am the girl from Class 5, Junior 1 who requested
e-mail address last time. ............Yours Sincerely Selina
Dear Heidi, I am Selina. Do you remember me, the girl from Class 5, Grade Ten? I asked you for e-mail address last time. ............ Sincerely yours, Selina
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁毕业论文要求英文的abstract,可是我的第一外语不是英语,所以虽然很努力地硬着头皮写了(我发誓我是自己写的,不是翻译软件……),还是觉得很不好,想请这里的朋友帮我修改一下。我知道有些长,但是请帮助我吧,万分感谢!!    我国的上市公司治理结构采用的是董事会和监事会并存的二元模式,然而经过数年的实践,运行的结果却并不尽如人意。作为探索更有效的公司治理结构的尝试,中国证监会于2001年8月发布《关于在上市公司建立独立董事制度的指导意见》,标志着我国上市公司独立董事制度的正式实施。从至今为止该制度的实施结果来看,其运行效果并未能达到预期目的。  本课题的研究目的在于通过研究独立董事制度的产生、发展、运作,及其在中国特殊环境下的实践,试图探索出适合中国国情的上市公司中的独立董事制度。  本文首先从独立董事的定义和辨析入手,明确研究对象;然后介绍独立董事制度在国外产生的原因及发展以及制度概述。接着通过分析我国上市公司治理结构现状和问题,说明我国引入独立董事制度的原因。通过实证分析得出独立董事比例对上市公司的经营业绩影响不显著的结果,然后从股权结构、董事会、监事会以及外部环境约束等方面分析我国独立董事制度实施效果不尽如人意的原因。最后提出对完善中国上市公司中独立董事制度的一点看法。    【关 键 词】独立董事;上市公司;公司治理结构    China's listed companies practise the corporate governance mechanism with both board of directors and board of supervisers. But years of practice proved a result not entirely as desired. As an attempt to better the corporate governance structure, China Securities Regulatory Commission issued on August, 2001 &
&, which symbolized the official implementation of independent directors system in china's listed companies. Regarding the result till now, this movement hasn't achieved the anticipated effect either.  In this paper the writer attempts to explore a board of directors mechanism which suits the chinese practice through the research on the origin, the development, the operation of independent directors system and its practice under the Chinese special environment.  This paper starts from the definition and the discrimination of independent directors which fixed the ob and then goes on with the reason of the establishment of the system and its development and the outline of the mechanism. Then the the reason of the introduction of independent directors mechanism is explained via the analysis of the current situation of the chinese corporate govenance structure and its main problems. And then a data analysis shows that the proportion of independent directors in board doesn't have remarkable influence on the performance of the listed companies. Then reason of the unsatisfactory performance of the independent directors system in China is investigated from aspects of the structure of shareholders, board of directors and board of supervisors as well as external environment restraint. In conclusion are some opinions and advice on ways to improve the independent directors system in china's listed companies.      [key words] independent directors, listed companies, corporate governance structure
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  没有人理我,果然还是太长了吗?我真的很急啊……拜托了!
  你一句句来好吗?看得眼晕。
  分句版的,拜托了!谢谢!!      我国的上市公司治理结构采用的是董事会和监事会并存的二元模式,然而经过数年的实践,运行的结果却并不尽如人意。  China's listed companies practise the corporate governance mechanism with both board of directors and board of supervisers. But years of practice proved a result not entirely as desired.       作为探索更有效的公司治理结构的尝试,中国证监会于2001年8月发布《关于在上市公司建立独立董事制度的指导意见》,标志着我国上市公司独立董事制度的正式实施。  As an attempt to better the corporate governance structure, China Securities Regulatory Commission issued on August, 2001 & &, which symbolized the official implementation of independent directors system in china's listed companies.       从至今为止该制度的实施结果来看,其运行效果并未能达到预期目的。  Regarding the result till now, this movement hasn't achieved the anticipated effect either.        本课题的研究目的在于通过研究独立董事制度的产生、发展、运作,及其在中国特殊环境下的实践,试图探索出适合中国国情的上市公司中的独立董事制度。  In this paper the writer attempts to explore a board of directors mechanism which suits the chinese practice through the research on the origin, the development, the operation of independent directors system and its practice under the Chinese special environment.      本文首先从独立董事的定义和辨析入手,明确研究对象;然后介绍独立董事制度在国外产生的原因及发展以及制度概述。    This paper starts from the definition and the discrimination of independent directors which fixed the ob and then goes on with the reason of the establishment of the system and its development and the outline of the mechanism.       接着通过分析我国上市公司治理结构现状和问题,说明我国引入独立董事制度的原因。  Then the the reason of the introduction of independent directors mechanism is explained via the analysis of the current situation of the chinese corporate govenance structure and its main problems.       通过实证分析得出独立董事比例对上市公司的经营业绩影响不显著的结果,然后从股权结构、董事会、监事会以及外部环境约束等方面分析我国独立董事制度实施效果不尽如人意的原因。  And then a data analysis shows that the proportion of independent directors in board doesn't have remarkable influence on the performance of the listed companies. Then reason of the unsatisfactory performance of the independent directors system in China is investigated from aspects of the structure of shareholders, board of directors and board of supervisors as well as external environment restraint.       最后提出对完善中国上市公司中独立董事制度的一点看法。  In conclusion are some opinions and advice on ways to improve the independent directors system in china's listed companies.            【关 键 词】独立董事;上市公司;公司治理结构    [key words] independent directors, listed companies, corporate governance structure  
  匆匆扫了一眼,觉得还行。证监会的那个文件上google用关键字搜索一下。二元模式: two-tire system. 写这个业内人都知道是董事会和监事会并存的二元模式.
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规同时转发到微博帮我翻译一下吧_百度知道
帮我翻译一下吧
被称作花园城市,那真是太好了。,新加坡是一个美丽的国家,那里经济也十分发达,交通便利,而且有很多知名的学府,生活。而且我知道在八月十四日,那里环境很好,你对新加坡了解多少,大家对新加坡的评价都很高。我十分希望能够在新加坡这样一个好的国家学习,新加坡的什么吸引你,第一届青年奥运会在将在新加坡开幕,
提问者采纳
s called a garden city, That is terrific,,Singapore is a beautiful country, How does Singapore attract you, I really hope that I can study and live in such a nice country, It also has many famous institutions of higher learning, With its good environment,s why people all think high of Singapore, I know that the first Youth Olymplics is to be opened in Singapore on August 14th, it&#39, That&#39, And it boasts of a developed economy, as well as convenient transportation, Besides,How much do you know about Singapore,
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
transport facilities, And I know that on August 14,, we have a high evaluation to Singapore, I very much hope to learn from countries like Singapore a good life,Singapore is a beautiful country, where the environmental good, it is really great, and many well-known institution, is called the Garden City, where the economy is developed, the first Youth Olympic Games will be opened in Singapore,
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下吧!_百度知道
提问者采纳
来吧!杰克。哦,不,我的书包在哪里?嗯,桌子上是你的吗?不,并且它不在椅子下面。哦,它在沙发上。谢谢你!妈妈。呃,地图在哪里呢?我认为在你的外公外婆房间里。是的,在他们的床上。我的帽子呢?在你的头上。哦,是的,哈哈
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
妈妈:过来
不 我的书包呢
在桌子上吗
它不在椅子下面
妈妈 :它在沙发上
杰克:谢谢妈妈
嗯...我的杯子呢?
我记得杯子在你爷爷奶奶的房间里
是的 杯子在我爷爷奶奶的床上!我的帽子呢?
他在你的脑袋上
哦,对 哈哈
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一下吧,谢谢_百度知道
帮我翻译一下吧,谢谢
我告诉他们了一个故事。我的邻居有个小男孩身体非常虚弱。有一次,他病的很厉害,一直发高烧。他的父母送他去医院,但医生无能为力。后来他的父母听说别的地方有一个很好的医生 。他们把他送到那里。他得救了。
提问者采纳
I told them a story. My neighbor has a little boy in very poor health. On one occasion, he was terrible disease has a high fever. His parents send him to the hospital, but doctors could do nothing. Later, his parents have heard that somewhere else there is a very good doctor. They sent him there. He saved.
其他类似问题
其他5条回答
I told them a stroy. I had a neighbour .He was a little boy who was very weak. Once he got a high fever and was badly ill.His parents sent him to the hospital,but the doctor could do nothing . Later his parents were told there was a good doctor somewhere. They sent him there .Finally, he was saved!
i told them a story,which siad,one boy of my neighbour was rather weak,and once he got sick seriously,it was high fever.his parents send him to
hospital ,nut the doctors could do nothing anout it.Later they heard
there was a very excellent doctor somewhereelse,so thay send him there and he get cured.
I tell them a story :My neighbour has a son ,he was very
weak.Once he was so sick that he was heaving a high favor all the time .His parents sent him to the hospital ,but the doctor could do nothing that can help.Later his parents heard that there was a good doctor in another place,so they sent him there,and he was saved.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有声下吧ysx8 的文章

随机推荐