这句请高手请你帮忙 翻译翻译

请英语高手来帮帮忙,帮我这几句话翻译一下,谢谢啦
请英语高手来帮帮忙,帮我这几句话翻译一下,谢谢啦 20
1,&It is a horror that stays with a person for the rest the realization that one has to cough up mounds of knowledge that one does not even possess.
&2.,There probably is no feeling in this world more exhilarating than being on a college campus during final exams, and knowing that you don’t have to take them
3,Believe it, college student :real life is an open-book& test .if you’ve forgotten something ,you get to go look it up, or ask someone who’s smarter than you.
4,&I watched them in their despair, and I smiled the smile of the truly contented.
补充:不要是网上随便翻译的那种
1:和不懂装懂的人相处在一起,是一件恐怖的事儿!
2:或许在这世上的所有感觉中,没有比在大学期末考试时得知你可以不必参考更令人振奋的感觉了
3:请相信:真实的人生就像开卷考试。如果你遗忘的什麽,.你可以回顾,或者向比你优秀的人求教。
4:看到了他们的绝望,我满足的笑了.
呵呵,仅个人见解,希望能帮到你一点。
其他回答 (1)
1,它是和休息的一个人呆在一起认识一个必须提供知识土墩一个甚而没拥有的恐怖。2.,There大概比在学院校园在期终考试期间和知道是在这个世界的没有感觉令人喜欢您don’t必须采取他们3,Believe它,大学生:真正的生活是.if you’ve被忘记某事的打开书测试,您比您得到上升神色它或者请求某人who’s聪明。4,我观看了他们在他们的绝望,并且我微笑微笑真实地满足。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话,谢谢,不要在线翻译的。_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话,谢谢,不要在线翻译的。
不好意思,上一封邮件里面的表格需要更正,10月8日是星期二,不是星期四。为您带来的不变我深表歉意。
提问者采纳
I‘m sorry, the form in my last e-mail need to be corrected. The day Oct. 8th is Tuesday not Thursday. I appollgize for the inconvenience caused.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Sorry, there was a mistake in the form of last mail. October 8th is Tuesday not Thirsday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I am sorry! there are something to be corrected in the table in my last mail. Oct. 8 is Tuesday, instead of thirsday. I am sorry again for the inconvenience.
Sorry!Some details in last email'table need to be corrected.The time is on Tuesday October 8,not on Thursday.I apologize for your inconvenience.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手进来帮我翻译这句话,不要翻译器_百度知道
请英语高手进来帮我翻译这句话,不要翻译器
在我看来,人非圣贤,每个人都有可能误解别人,也都有可能被人误解。但是人与人相处只需要多一份真诚,多一点理解,学会设身处地思考问题,就能减少误解的发生了。
以下“()”括号里是另外的说法:In my opinion(/From my perspective), no one is a saint. Everyone has the tendency to misunderstand ( /misinterpret ) other people as well as be misunderstood (/misinterpreted) by others.Being sincere, more understanding and putting yourself in other people’s shoes ( /in someone else's shoes ) will ( /can ) decrease ( /reduce /prevent) misunderstandings.**
猫迷英语专家团提供【Real。American。English。】
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
其他5条回答
In my opinion,nobody is perfect.Everyone could misunderstand the others or be misunderstood by other people.But if there is more sincerity and more understanding,and know how to yoursel in other's position to think about the problem,then I believe there would be less misunderstanding.
In my opinion,nobody is sage,everyone may misunderstand others,and also can be misunderstood.But we can reduce the misunderstanding only need a bit little sincereness ,a bit little understanding and learn to think for other people.(纯手工制作,希望能帮到你~~)
As far as I am concerned,no one is perfect.Everyone may misunderstand the others and also may be misunderstood by the others.But if there is more sincerity and more understanding ,learning to set yourself in other's position to think about the problem,then I believe that there would be less misunderstanding.人工翻译,祝好。
To me, nobody is perfect. It's possible that anybody could misunderstand others, and be misunderstood by others. When you are socializing with others, if you stay being honest and sincere, thinking in others' shoes, then there will be less chance of misunderstanding.
According to me, people are not all smart, everyone possibly could make mistakes or misunderstand somebody else.Contrary you could be misunderstand by someone else. People treat each others need sincerity, a little more understanding, try to image if put you in the same situation what will you do.Therefore mistakes will no longer exists as more as used to be
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请英语高手帮我翻译下这5个句子
1.我发觉自己对英语口语有浓厚的兴趣。(find...doing)
2.驱车行驶在高速公路上,我意识到近几年来,中国的公路系统发生了巨大的变化。(enomous)
3.我简直不敢相信他这么快就学会了操作计算机。(can hardly believe,work)
4.三年的时光已经过去,这一刻终于来临:不到两周我就要回国了。(in less than)
5.许多认识的人都迫不及待地想要,而我却宁愿和家人一起呆在国内。(can not wait)
1.I find myself have a great interest in oral/spoken English.
2.Driving on the freeway, I realized that enomous changes have taken place in Chinese highway system.
3.I can hardly believe that he has learned how to use a computer so quickly.
4.Three years have past, and the moment has come when I will return to my country in less than two weeks.
5.Many people I know can not wait to go abroad, while I'd prefer to stay at home with my family.
回答数:231
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!(英译汉)请高手帮忙翻译一下这句话,谢谢,在线等_百度知道
(英译汉)请高手帮忙翻译一下这句话,谢谢,在线等
请帮忙翻译一下这句话:The fixed locking order given for (a) avoids the firstdeadlock source by preventing circular dependencies between container locks andCPU locks, i.e., no processor can block on a CPU lock which is, in turn, heldby a processor blocked on any container lock. 请注意翻译后面的那个例子, 我就是不知咋翻译好
提问者采纳
已经固定好的锁定顺序是为了避免首次资源冻结的情况,它采用了避免在集装箱锁和CUP锁之间安装循环装置的方式来实现。例如,CPU锁上不能有依附它运行的处理器,同样的,CPU锁也不需被集装箱锁上的处理器来支撑
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
固定锁得到的命令是避免了防止循环依赖andcpu集装箱锁锁,即之间的第一僵局源,没有处理器能在一块CPU锁定这是,反过来,由处理器卡在任何容器锁。
英译汉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 请你帮忙 翻译 的文章