请大家帮忙完整英语在线翻译句子一下这个英文句子,非常感谢!

拜托大家帮帮忙,帮我用英文翻译一下我会非常感谢您的句子是“我不够幸运,幸福总是与我擦肩而过,我没有勇气面对,只能一味的逃避,该说得不能说,该做得不能做,唉…我希望有一个属于自己的天空可以飞翔”
拜托大家帮帮忙,帮我用英文翻译一下我会非常感谢您的句子是“我不够幸运,幸福总是与我擦肩而过,我没有勇气面对,只能一味的逃避,该说得不能说,该做得不能做,唉…我希望有一个属于自己的天空可以飞翔”
关于情感的
I am not lucky, always happy and I pass by, I didn't have the courage to face, can blindly escape, this say cannot say, this did not do, alas... I hope to have a belongs to own the sky can fly .
非常谢谢你,不过希望能不能把句子写的在深一些,换一种方式的,不要这么直接的
I am not fortunate enough to pass me always happy, I have the courage to face, only to escape blindly, the right can not be said, do not do that, alas ... I want a sky to fly their own "
I'm not lucky enough, happiness always slip away from me, I do not have the courage to face, only just escape the saying couldn't be said, that did not do, alas sth I hope to have a his own sky can fly "
I am less fortunate, happiness and I always brushed past, I would not have the courage to face, only a taste of the escape, which could not say that do not, why I hope that one of their own can fly sky "
I insufficiently am lucky, happy always brushed past with me, I do not have the courage to face, only can the constantly escape, be supposed to say cannot say, should do cannot do, oh…I hoped has one to belong to own sky to be possible to soar”
I enough the lucky,whose name is the happy brush against I always,courage I in the face of, if can only simply, should afford to speak …I hope that there is a one's own sky that can hover "
希望有一种能帮到你。
提问者 的感言:非常谢谢你 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
I'm so unlucky,that happiness always walk away when it's very close to me.
I'm not brave enough to face,I just run away...
The things I should say,but IThe things I should do,but I never do...
Oh,I hope there is a sky that just belong to myself,can let me fly freely!
(添加了一些艺术色彩,希望你好好地读一读,
别用电脑的翻译——太死板、没有感情色彩)
相关知识等待您来回答
孩子教育领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号请英语好的朋友帮忙翻译下面的这一段话吧,非常感谢!我们还有一个0283的订单没有执行完,请问你们的货物现在是否生产完?能否按期发给我们?因为我们春节放假从2月7日到2月14日,所以能不能_百度作业帮
请英语好的朋友帮忙翻译下面的这一段话吧,非常感谢!我们还有一个0283的订单没有执行完,请问你们的货物现在是否生产完?能否按期发给我们?因为我们春节放假从2月7日到2月14日,所以能不能
请英语好的朋友帮忙翻译下面的这一段话吧,非常感谢!我们还有一个0283的订单没有执行完,请问你们的货物现在是否生产完?能否按期发给我们?因为我们春节放假从2月7日到2月14日,所以能不能请您帮我们把10个电源安排在2月13日发出?
We still have an unfinished order 0283. Have you produced all products already? Can you deliver them to us on time? Could you please dispatch the 10 power supplies on Feb. 13th? Because we will be on hliday between Feb. 7th and Feb. 14th.
作为从业五年的外贸人员,我觉得你这段话太罗嗦了,对客户都不必如此谦卑客气,更何况是供应商.Since we'll be on Spring Festival holiday during Feb. 7th~14th, plz arrange the delivery of 10 powder supplies on Feb. 13. 外贸函件能简洁 一定要简洁,再简洁! 欢迎采纳!帮忙把中文句子翻译成英文,谢谢!翻译以下句子 (我不是在等拥有,而是在等失去.)使用翻译工具的麻烦请让让,谢谢!满意另外追加分!首先先感谢各位的回答,真的很感谢补充一下意境,就像我_百度作业帮
帮忙把中文句子翻译成英文,谢谢!翻译以下句子 (我不是在等拥有,而是在等失去.)使用翻译工具的麻烦请让让,谢谢!满意另外追加分!首先先感谢各位的回答,真的很感谢补充一下意境,就像我
帮忙把中文句子翻译成英文,谢谢!翻译以下句子 (我不是在等拥有,而是在等失去.)使用翻译工具的麻烦请让让,谢谢!满意另外追加分!首先先感谢各位的回答,真的很感谢补充一下意境,就像我想对某人说,我不是在等待拥有你,而是在等待失去你。
What I am waiting for is not possessing but losing.possess有名词形式为possession,但是我这里为了跟losing搭配,所以选择了动名词形式,不知会不会有语法错误.基于楼主的补充“我不是在等待拥有你,而是在等待失去你”翻译为:What I am waiting for is not the possession of you but the losing of you.
I am not in such possession, but lost in the other. )
i am not waiting for having but waiting for lost
翻译都讲个语境,你没给,我自己想了:一般语境:i'm not waiting to own it, but to lose it.情话的话这样说:i'm here not for holding you (为煽情可以加in arms), but for kissing goodbye.
What I am waiting for is not to own but to lose.
I'm not waiting for own ,but waiting for lost.
I'm not waiting for holding,but missing in other.
i'm not waiting for have it, but waiting for lose it!请英语高手帮忙翻译一下以下英文,非常感谢!!以下是一段关于英文论文的格式要求:A double column page is defined as a 7.875" x 10.75" page with 10-point type, 12-point vertical spacing, and 1/2 inch margins. All ma_百度作业帮
请英语高手帮忙翻译一下以下英文,非常感谢!!以下是一段关于英文论文的格式要求:A double column page is defined as a 7.875" x 10.75" page with 10-point type, 12-point vertical spacing, and 1/2 inch margins. All ma
请英语高手帮忙翻译一下以下英文,非常感谢!!以下是一段关于英文论文的格式要求:A double column page is defined as a 7.875" x 10.75" page with 10-point type, 12-point vertical spacing, and 1/2 inch margins. All margins should be one inch (top, bottom, right and left). These length limits are taking into account reasonably-sized figures and references.
朋友正确翻译如下:双栏页面,定义尺寸为10点式7.85*10.75英寸,垂直间距12点,留边空白为0.5英寸。所有空白边距(即上、下、左、右)为1英寸,所有页面长度的限度会由实际数据和参考资料的多少定。【记得给分!】求助!请大家帮忙翻译俩句子,非常感谢!1.在回家的路上2.警察数了一下是500元3.警察把他的名字记了下来4.一个微笑的警察告诉她没人来认领这笔钱,所以警察把钱给了她._百度作业帮
求助!请大家帮忙翻译俩句子,非常感谢!1.在回家的路上2.警察数了一下是500元3.警察把他的名字记了下来4.一个微笑的警察告诉她没人来认领这笔钱,所以警察把钱给了她.
求助!请大家帮忙翻译俩句子,非常感谢!1.在回家的路上2.警察数了一下是500元3.警察把他的名字记了下来4.一个微笑的警察告诉她没人来认领这笔钱,所以警察把钱给了她.
1.on the way home2.the policeman counted the money and it was 500 yuan.3.the policeman wrote down his name .4.A smiling poleceman told her that nobody else had claimed the money so far.He had to give the money back to her.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译句子 的文章

随机推荐