求英语自我介绍!!!!!小学英语教学反思!!!

急求英语的自我介绍的格式!!!(要有示例,中英文都要)是小学升初中是面试的自我介绍,不要太长,一百个单词左右。急求啊!_百度作业帮
急求英语的自我介绍的格式!!!(要有示例,中英文都要)是小学升初中是面试的自我介绍,不要太长,一百个单词左右。急求啊!
网上自己搜一下吧 这里很少有这样的答案的、
首先,准备英语面试时的自我介绍,要特别注意两点:一、条理清楚、用词准确。二、真实展现自己的本质,不要用夸大或吹嘘的词语。有些人喜欢在做英语自我介绍时夸张地表现自己的优点,甚至把根本没有做过的事情也说出来,其实这是一种很冒险的行为。虽然你的自我介绍会给面试官留下重要的第一印象,但是过度浮夸或者失实,会让面试官对你的个人诚信产生怀疑从而断然淘汰你。一般情况下,在外企英语面试的时候,往往已开始...求小学一年级英语自我介绍,45——50秒左右,2天内要,不要太复杂,要新颖一些的_百度作业帮
求小学一年级英语自我介绍,45——50秒左右,2天内要,不要太复杂,要新颖一些的
不要太复杂,要新颖一些的
hello.every pretty boys and grils.I am very happy to be here to know all you.first ,let me introduce myself.my name is XXX .I am 7years old.I am very happy to make friends with all of you .I want to be the 开心果 of you .thank you .
Hello!boys and girls.
I am very happy to meet you.
my name is ** ,you can call me apple .because
l like eating apples very much. i want to make friends with everyone. do you like me?
<男孩女孩们大家...
Hello, my name is · · · I this year at the age of seven, elementary school a grade, I like watching TV, especially like watching cartoons大家好,我的名字叫···我今年7岁,上小学一年级,我喜欢看电视,特别是喜欢看动画片.
Hello,everyone!I'm XXX,Today I will introduce myself to everyone.Although my english is poor,I have confidence to stand out to do it.I like XXX(爱好,兴趣之类的)play tennis ,basketball.At the same time,I like...
My name is XXX.(用自己中文名字的拼音)I am a student in Class 1 Grade 1.(一年级一班)I am 7 years old.I like singing and dancing.I don't like playing basketball.My father is XX years old....
Holle,every one.My name is xxx .I'm
xx years old. I 'm a happy boy/girl. I like doing some reading and swimming. I have a nice famliy. There are my father my mother and I .My parents are friendiy . If you want to be friend with me . Please tell me.
您可能关注的推广回答者:小学生英语自我介绍范文急需啊!!不要求长,200左右就够了!可能的话,最好翻译出来,好的话,给20悬赏!_百度作业帮
小学生英语自我介绍范文急需啊!!不要求长,200左右就够了!可能的话,最好翻译出来,好的话,给20悬赏!
急需啊!!不要求长,200左右就够了!可能的话,最好翻译出来,好的话,给20悬赏!
My name is --. There are --people in my family.I have two big eyes,a small nose.My hair is long and I'm very tall. My father is a English teacher. He teaches English in my school,my mother is a teache...
Hello,everyone!My name is ~.I'm twelve years old.I am study at No.1 pirmary school.I am in the Class~,Grade~. I am a good student.At shool,I listen to the teacher carefully,and do my homework on time....
大家好,我是**,我今年*岁,我是男/女,我喜欢**,和我喜欢**自已写英文小学英语自我介绍小学五年级的水平,如果好,悬赏分就高_百度作业帮
小学英语自我介绍小学五年级的水平,如果好,悬赏分就高
小学五年级的水平,如果好,悬赏分就高
Hello,everyone.My name is ***(你的名字),I'm *(你的年纪) years old.I study in ***(你的学校名) Primary School.I'm in Grade*(你的年级) Class*(你的班级).
I like football and English very much,and i often play football with my classmates after schoo.My English teacher is ***(你英语老师的名字),she/he(女的选she,男的选he) is very nice to us,I like her/him(女的选her,男的选him) a lot.
There are three members in my family:my father,my mother and I.Both of parents love me and I love them too.
That's all,thank you!
hello ! boys and grils
my name is forest , i 12 old , my is girl .my family have a three people .my is youngest than other two and i is oldest of the tow.my father and my monther very love me,i love them too.i at my family very happily. i love my family very much, and you?
i have a big eyes and a big mouth . i have a short between hair.
i have a lot of hobbies ,for example : ilike play football , basketball , badminton , table tennis , i like draw a paintings, watercolours and landscapes,i like is it .and you?
now, i in a six grade. i like chinese class very much, it very fun ,i love go chinese class. my best like p.e. it very happy. and you?
my dream is to be a computer engineer when i grow up, because i very like playing computers. and you?
i study very hard , i very like study .
one day , is a summer holiday . i and my mother and my father together clambing mountian ,my father and my mother suddenly listenning:"oh! hlep me! help me !you say :"why?" i say to you :"because my suddenly lie down ."
Hello!Good to know you.We are Edwina and Effie. We are 11 years old .We are from China.We are all the students of GuangChang Road YingCai School in Huangshi.We are good friends.We often play together. Sometimes, I like playing the piano,reading books .She likes playing computer games.Today we'd like to talk about cities of your country. Would you answer some questions?
What's the name of your city?
Is your city beautiful?
What's thecapital of your country?
Good bye and good luck !
Edwina and Effie.
Good morning, dear teachers!It's my pleasure to introduce myself to you here.I'm Jacky,25 years old ,come from Xuzhou,a big city of jiangshu province.I graduated from Beijing university of post and telecommunications.After my graduation ,I worked in a telecom company for 3 year.then i quite my job ,prepared for postgraduation examination.My major is management ,but i like economics more,so i chose economics as my furcher study subject,and expect i can do a good job in this field.My hometown is in countryside .Indeed ,i had done a lot of hard work in farm.This experience shaped my character .i'm steady ,diligent and self-motivation.And i cherish any chance i get.If i am lucky enough to be enrolled into this university.i will concentrate on study and research.
That is all i want to say.thank you for your attention.
Hello everyone.My name is Happier1.I come from Guangxi.
I'm very happy to come here to study with you.
This class feels just like a big family to me.
I'm interested in sport,pop music.I also enjoy playing games on net.I would love to play with you sometime.
I hope I can become your friend soon and make our dreams come true together

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语教学反思 的文章

随机推荐