I'm alove fooll of alove fooll 是什么意思

partofafool 谁给翻译一下这个是什么意思啊。
Part Of A Fool - Juwita& & I've been there before And I Just can't let go& The memory and pain of the hurt I know& Now deep in the night And there's pseeion inside& Dare I follow my heart An innocent smile& Then a walk in the night There it's dinner at home& served with candle light And It's quite a while& Since I felt good inside Dare I follow my heart& Do I feel something special inside of you& Do I know what you're really think of me& And the raindrops keep falling into my heart& And I just can't deny what feels so right& Do I let myself go and feel the rain& Or should I play with caution and refrain& whatever I do when it comes to you& I know sometimes love plays the part of a fool& I know what's in store Though I can't say much more& A chance worth the taking has open its door& And I can't say I love you And I can't say I don't& But I do wish I knew爱情的傻子& 我曾经历过 而我无法忘怀 我知道回忆带给我痛苦& 现在在深夜里 心中有股热情 我任凭自己跟着感觉走& 一个天真的笑容 让我在外漫走彻夜不归& 虽然家中温暖的烛光晚餐在等着我& 心中未曾快乐过 我任凭自己跟着感觉走& 我真的感受到你内心的特别吗& 我真的知道你是怎么看待我的吗 心中的雨未曾停过& 美好的感觉如此真实而无法否认 我应该不顾一切去感受雨滴& 或是应该先玩火再克制 不论我做了什么& 都是为你 我清楚有时爱情让人变成傻子& 我知道是什么 虽然我不能再多说了& 就是我把握了一个机会希望它为我打开另一扇门& 我不能说我爱你 我又不能说我不爱你 但我真希望我知道该怎么做
提问者 的感言:谢谢哦其实我快是个外语盲了 外的差不多了 所以单词都没分开的
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家partofafool 谁给翻译一下这个是什么意思啊。
Part Of A Fool - Juwita& & I've been there before And I Just can't let go& The memory and pain of the hurt I know& Now deep in the night And there's pseeion inside& Dare I follow my heart An innocent smile& Then a walk in the night There it's dinner at home& served with candle light And It's quite a while& Since I felt good inside Dare I follow my heart& Do I feel something special inside of you& Do I know what you're really think of me& And the raindrops keep falling into my heart& And I just can't deny what feels so right& Do I let myself go and feel the rain& Or should I play with caution and refrain& whatever I do when it comes to you& I know sometimes love plays the part of a fool& I know what's in store Though I can't say much more& A chance worth the taking has open its door& And I can't say I love you And I can't say I don't& But I do wish I knew爱情的傻子& 我曾经历过 而我无法忘怀 我知道回忆带给我痛苦& 现在在深夜里 心中有股热情 我任凭自己跟着感觉走& 一个天真的笑容 让我在外漫走彻夜不归& 虽然家中温暖的烛光晚餐在等着我& 心中未曾快乐过 我任凭自己跟着感觉走& 我真的感受到你内心的特别吗& 我真的知道你是怎么看待我的吗 心中的雨未曾停过& 美好的感觉如此真实而无法否认 我应该不顾一切去感受雨滴& 或是应该先玩火再克制 不论我做了什么& 都是为你 我清楚有时爱情让人变成傻子& 我知道是什么 虽然我不能再多说了& 就是我把握了一个机会希望它为我打开另一扇门& 我不能说我爱你 我又不能说我不爱你 但我真希望我知道该怎么做
提问者 的感言:谢谢哦其实我快是个外语盲了 外的差不多了 所以单词都没分开的
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家热门排行榜
just a fool中英
一键收藏,永不丢失
just a fool中英百度影音_just a fool伴奏_求PART OF A FOOL中英文对照的歌词 是像那种上面是中文下面是英语 ,一句对一句的翻译的
If I could not feel hurt, just like a fool, how good this would be!谁知道 这是什么意思啊?翻译:要是我能像傻子一样,感知不到伤心,那该有多好啊 备注:这个句子是采用了虚拟语气的用法。i just be a fool,just a little bit of your heart.是什么意思 我是个傻瓜,只得到了一点点你的心。I admit that I am a fool, well I'm a fool just for you~ 是什么含这个确实是对对方的一种情感暗示,还是要翻译下先:我承认我是一个大傻瓜,一个因为你变成的傻瓜。98%的可能性对方并不是真的傻瓜,有一句话叫"恋爱中的人都是傻瓜",似乎I am willing to be a fool just because I have a crush on you!是什么 我愿意当个傻瓜只是因为我对你的好感!歌词有you are just a fool just a fool just a fool是什么歌女唱的QAQ是不是Carrie Underwood的Change?
【You're just a fool, just a fool to believe you can change the world?】When you are happy like a fool,just let it take you over 当你快乐的像个傻瓜,就让这快乐接管你吧!--这个是直译
引申意思就是,中国的一句古话:难得糊涂!或者大智若愚!《just a fool》-Christina aguilera中英对照歌词不要翻译器翻译的!I'm just a fool
I'm just a fool
It's my fault to think you'll be true
全怪我太天真以为你会让一切美梦成真
(Yeah yeah yeah)
I'm just a fool
可如今看Im just a fool for you什么意思 对于你而言我只是个愚蠢的人求such a fool 的中文歌词!Such A Fool- George Nozuka
12 o'clock in the morning, i'm chilling with some friends
before the club we're hangin out until this girl walked in
caught me by 12点在早上,我心寒的一些朋友
之前,我们俱乐部hangin ,直到这个女孩走进
被我感到惊讶时,她不打招呼
一种态度,为什么这么粗鲁,我知道刚才怎么办
退出女孩一边,礼貌地求PART OF A FOOL中英文对照的歌词 是像那种上面是中文下爱情的傻子
Part Of A Fool
我曾经历过 而我无法忘怀
I've been there before And I Just can't let go
我知道回忆带给我痛苦
The memory and pain of the hurt I know
现在在深夜里
(中英字幕)震撼现场版Christina Aguilera -Just a Fool
Only A Fool 现场版 中英字幕(迪幻字幕组) - Marit Larsen
Baby I'm A Fool 中英字幕 (Allah制) - Melody Gardot
fools garden 歌曲《Lemon Tree》
【新浪微博 欧美流行最前线】just a fool 中英字幕
I Was A Fool 中英字幕(迪幻出品) - Tegan and Sara
[Jin]中英字幕Tegan and Sara-I Was A Fool
Just A Fool (The Voice) 现场版 中英字幕 (音悦疯GaGa制) - Christina Aguilera
[中英字幕]Bridgit Mendler - I Was A Fool
Christina Aguilera 联手 Blake Shelton最新伤感情歌对唱Just A Fool,让人听得撕心裂肺,再深的伤痛莫过于此…..don t a make fool of yourself中文意思是什么
don t a make fool of yourself中文意思是什么
09-11-06 &匿名提问 发布
别让自己出洋相。
请登录后再发表评论!
don t a make fool of yourself,我觉得应该是别犯傻的意思
请登录后再发表评论!
你别干傻事。或者说你别出洋相了。其中make fool of 的例句有:SSome folks get credit for have horse sense that have not ever have enough money to make fool of themselves.一些从未有过足够的金钱去做荒唐的人,就会以其通俗的常识而得到人们的称道。-- 汉英 - 翻译参考We all make fool of ourselves at times .有时,我们全都会干出傻事。-- life - 汉英No, i cannot, but if i want to point out somebody's mistake, i would make sure i read and understand every single word, otherwise i would make fool of myself.如果你要求我在与你争论每个问题前都像读教科书一样精读你的全部字句也行,我承认我没有做到,将来也不可能做到。可能你自己就做到这点了吗?-- Don't go and make a fool of yourself.别去干蠢事。-- 英汉 - 辞典例句Don't make a fool of yourself.你别出洋相了。-- 英汉 - 辞典例句I don't want you to make a fool of yourself, Edward.我不愿你自己出丑,爱德华。-- 英汉 - 辞典例句If you make a fool of me again, I'll soon cure you, I warrant you!要是你们再拿我开心,小心我收拾你们。-- 英汉 - 辞典例句
请登录后再发表评论!Do I look like a fool? Who do you think I am? What kind of a fool do you take me for?的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 love fool 的文章

随机推荐