谁帮忙翻译一下这歌what else等于什么 Is There 的歌词?,谢谢

Big Big World    歌手:Emilla        I'm a big big girl  in a big big world  It's not a big big thing if you leave me  but I do do feel  that I too too will miss you much  miss you much...    I can see the first leaf falling  it's all yellow and nice  It's so very cold outside  like the way I'm feeling inside  I'm a big big girl  in a big big world  It's not a big big thing if you leave me  but I do do feel  that I too too will miss you much  miss you much...    Outside it's now raining  and tears are falling from my eyes  why did it have to happen  why did it all have to end    I'm a big big girl  in a big big world  It's not a big big thing if you leave me  but I do do feel  that I too too will miss you much  miss you much...    I have your arms around me ooooh like fire(暖炉)  but when I open my eyes  you're gone...    I'm a big big girl  in a big big world  It's not a big big thing if you leave me  but I do do feel  that I too too will miss you much  miss you much...    I'm a big big girl  in a big big world  It's not a big big thing if you leave me  but I do feel I will miss you much  miss you much...    
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  Everything I Do     歌手:Bryan Adams       Look into my eyes - you will see  What you mean to me  Search your heart - search your soul  And when you find me there you'll search no more  Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for  You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for  You know it's true  Everything I do - I do it for you  Look into my heart - you will find  There's nothin' there to hide  Take me as I am - take my life  I would give it all - I would sacrifice(牺牲)  Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for  I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more  Ya know it's true  Everything I do - I do it for you  There's no love - like your love  And no other - could give more love  There's nowhere - unless you're there  All the time - all the way  Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for  I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more  I would fight for you - I'd lie for you  Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you  Ya know it's true  Everything I do - I do it for you    
  Let me die    歌手:谢霆锋      are we at war tonight    will there be angels whispering to me goodnight    don't wake when the lightning strikes    my heart for you is true    let no one take that from you    time is running tight    can't change from wrong to right    so I'll close my eyes and dream a little    just like how we used to be baby        It's time to say fare-well    no need to cry or feeling sorrow    it's alright , all in the book of life    heaven grant me one last wish I beg you    let me say these words before I go        I will love you till the end of time    with every breath of mine, I'llhold you by my side    but I'll rest in peace, my sweet heart would you    let me die in your arms with you    only you can stop the rain tonight    only you can change my would from black to white    so I'll close my eyes and dream more        are we at war tonight    will there be angels whispering to me goodnight    don‘t wake when the lightning strikes    heaven grant me one last wish I beg you    let me say these words before I go    I will love you till the end of time    with every breath of mine, I'llhold you by my side    but I'll rest in peace, my sweet heart would you    let me die in your arms with you    only you can stop the rain tonight    only you can give me strength to fight    till the sky is burning , it's the end of time        look ahead tomorrow, a long and winding road    keep the faith of mine don‘t let it go    you're the only reason night ain't growing cold    what will I do , without you        I will love you till the end of time    with every breath of mine,I'll hold you by my side        but I'll rest in peace.my sweet heart would you    let me die in your arms with you    only you can stop the rain tonight    only you can make my world so bright,    life, no longer empty,    with you in my heart , in my heart
  我很喜欢第一首歌,试译:)    在大千世界里  我是个大女孩  没什么大不了,要是你离开  但我真的真的  也会也会想念你  想念你    我看见第一片落叶  金黄又美丽  外面冷冷的天气  好像钻进我心底  在大千世界里  我是个大女孩  没什么大不了,要是你离开  但我真的真的  也会也会想念你  想念你    外面下着雨  我的眼中淌着泪  为什么要开始  为什么要结束    啊你的怀抱热情如火  可是当我睁开眼  你已离开    在大千世界里  我是个大女孩  没什么大不了,要是你离开  但我真的真的  也会也会想念你  想念你    在大千世界里  我是个大女孩  没什么大不了,要是你离开  但我真的也会想念你  想念你  
  翻译得很好啊  继续
  谢谢燕子飞时,我觉得这首歌爆好听,你翻译的也很美,但我有几点不明白的地方,再请教一下.  1.复歌部分的do do和too too用两个词是起强调作用吗?  2.like the way I'm feeling inside好像钻进我心底  
这半句话可以详细解释一下吗.例如 way 是什么意思.  3.you're gone...你已离开  
这是被动语态吗?为什么要这么用呢?  
  谢谢鼓励:)    Hellenlgy: 我只能试答,希望若有错误能得达人纠正。  1。重复有强调的作用,但我个人感觉在歌词中运用(配合歌谱演唱)也增强了韵律感。  2。like the way I'm feeling inside好像钻进我心底  这句话直译大致是“好像我内心感觉的那种样子“  way在这里是方式,样子的意思,后面跟的从句是修饰&way&的,比如:“I can never forget the way you smile& -我永远也忘不了你笑起来的样子。  3。Gone本身可做形容词,有“不复存在,已离开“的意思。    祝新春愉快!
  难得难得~~见到那么帅的翻译
  The Road goes ever on and on, yet I dream a house where all my weariness, fear and sadness are gone.    燕子 请教如何翻译啊???
  作者:kevinhu 回复日期: 23:36:22 
    The Road goes ever on and on, yet I dream a house where all my weariness, fear and sadness are gone.        燕子 请教如何翻译啊???    请教二字不敢当。我会大致翻作:“脚下征途没有休止(这句是lord of the ring里面bilbo做的:)),而我梦想着一个令我的疲惫,恐惧和悲伤都消失的房子。“  
  我懂了,谢谢燕子飞时,也祝你新春快乐.  下面这几句是一首非常可爱的歌中的句子,麻烦再帮我翻一下好吗,谢谢.  I'm driving around in my car    I'm sitting here I miss the power  I'd like to go out, take in a shower  But there's a heavy cloud inside my head  I feel so tired, put myself into bed  Where nothing ever happens  And I wonder    I'm stepping around in the desert of joy  Maybe anyhow I'll get another toy  And everything will happen  And you wonder
  戒网中,先踩个印.我也喜欢第一首.  回来再看。:)  
  看着我的眼睛
你将会知道  你对我意味着什么  静静的感觉  当你发现心中有我的时候我已经占据了你的整个世界  不要告诉我你不值得我去追求  你不要告诉我你不值得我去死  你知道那是真的  我可以做所有的事 为你做所有的事情  看着我的心 你就会发现  我对你没有什么隐瞒  对你我无所保留  我可以给你我的全部 哪怕是死  不要告诉我你不值得我为你战斗  为你我不可以自控 我别无他求  你知道那是真的  我可以做所有的事 为你做所有的事  无论何时何地  你的爱无法替代  你的爱缠绵无尽  哦
你不要告诉我你不值得我去追求  为你我不可以自控 我别无他求  我可以为你战斗 哪怕是死  我可以为上刀山 下火海  你知道那是真的  我可以做所有的事 为你做所有的事  
made by zhangleibf  
  今晚我们还处于战乱中吗  会有天使向我低声说晚安吗  当闪电划破黑幕不要惊醒  为你跳动的心是真实的  没有人可以改变的  时间流逝  对错无法改变  所以我闭目清睡  就象个婴儿    是该说再见的时候了   没有必要悲伤或哭泣  在生命的词典中,一切都很好  天堂完成了最后一个愿望
  那就是我乞求你在我走之前让我说这些话    我将爱你到永远   伴随每次呼吸 我将拥抱你在身边  但是我将在平静中死去 我的爱人   你会让我抱着你死去吗  只有你可以停止今夜的雨  只有你可以净化我的灵魂  所以我要长久的睡去    今晚我们还处于战乱中吗  会有天使向我低声说晚安吗  当闪电划破黑幕不要惊醒  天堂完成了最后一个愿望
  那就是我乞求你在我走之前让我说这些话  我将爱你到永远   伴随每次呼吸 我将拥抱你在身边  但是我将在平静中死去 我的爱人   你会让我抱着你死去吗  只有你可以停止今夜的雨  只有你可以给我战斗的力量  直到天空燃烧
那就是结束的时候    遥望明天
一条长远而险阻的路  坚持决不放弃的信念  你是我夜中不再寒冷的原因  没有你我该这么办    我将爱你到永远   伴随每次呼吸 我将拥抱你在身边  只有你可以停止今夜的雨  只有你可以照亮我的世界  有你在我的心里  我的生活不在空虚  
made by zhangleibf   
QQ    
  燕子不在   那我先试试      我驾着车奔驰着    我麻木的坐在那里都忽略了车的速度  我真的很想出去
痛快的接受雨的洗礼  但是在我脑中却有挥之不去的阴影  躺在床上,我感觉很疲惫  我想知道  在什么地方可以当作什么也没有发生过    我徘徊在快乐的沙漠上  或许无论如何我将得到另一个玩具  你知道  所有的事都会发生  
made by zhangleibf  
  & I'm sitting here I miss the power&不是&我无力的做在那里&吗?
  hellenlgy: 我搜索了一下你贴的歌词,好像是&柠檬树&中的。我找到的相关段落是这样的(开车云云在另一段中):    I'm sitting here  I miss the power  I'd like to go out taking a shower  But there's a heavy cloud inside my head  I feel so tired  Put myself into bed  Well, nothing ever happens and I wonder    Isolation is not good for me  Isolation I don't want to sit on the lemon-tree    I'm steppin' around in the desert of joy  Baby anyhow I'll get another toy  And everything will happen and you wonder    不知道歌曲的旋律是什么样,perfectzlbf已给出佳译,我这就算是狗尾续貂了:)    我坐在这里  怀念我的活力  我想要出去淋雨  却昏昏沉沉没有力气  我很疲惫  只好躺上床  哎什么也没等来  我空想    孤独这么痛苦  我不要孤独地守望柠檬树    我徘徊在欢乐的荒沙  宝贝我会找到新的乐趣  什么都有可能,你就想吧  
  谢谢perfectzlbf和燕子,先看了Let me die,有几个问题,麻烦perfectzlbf有时间帮我解答下。    let no one take that from you没有人可以改变的  这句用let,语法怎么解释啊?    time is running tight时间流逝  那为什么用tight(紧的\瘦的\牢固的)呢?    I'll rest in peace中的rest也有死去的意思吗?  我在牛津初阶和金山词霸里没发现这个解释,是不是在高阶一点的字典里会有呢?    only you can change my would from black to white  这里的would我觉得它可能是原文本的笔误,应该是world才对吧.    you're the only reason night ain't growing cold中的ain't是否就是are not?
    看完了Everything I Do,又有几个问题.     Search your heart - search your soul为什么译成静静的感觉呢?    tryin' for\dyin' for\fightin' for和nothin'写全了是什么?  Ya是简写吗?     There's nowhere - unless you're there这句话有翻译吗?我对不上是哪句.
  I'm driving around in my car我驾着车奔驰着,为什么不写成I'm driving in my car。    I'm sitting here I miss the power译成“我麻木的坐在那里都忽略了车的速度”还是&我无力的坐在那里&或是“我坐在这里怀念我的活力”,看起来都有道理。是不是只要合理怎么译都行?    I wonder是我想知道,但为什么you wonder就不是你想知道呢?      To 燕子  翻译和旋律也是有关系的吗?嗯,是要感受歌者的语气吧。  下载地址  /md?id=4e4c0d7d5e10509f&url=http://www..cn/BM/mMB/9emonTrre.mp3  
  http://www.chuchuang.net/english-song/lemon-tree.php  Lemon Tree的flash,这个网站里有很多英文歌的flash.
  燕子飞时太谦虚了    我看的出你不仅英语不错,国文更好了  我英语很一般     我不知道那个歌的背景
顺着感觉译的  那样的话 应该是你说的那个译法了    to hellenlgy   我语法很垃圾
很多地方都是在理解了意思后(不一定理解的正确)把大致要表达的意思译出来的
语言很灵活 我觉得你要问我为什么用这个不用那个我也不知道   ain't是are not    Search your heart - search your soul
如果直译的话:我搜索我的内心 搜索我的灵魂 。 中国人没有这样说话的呀,我觉得这里表达的意思就是 去静静的感觉,去体会!我语文学的也不好,或许表达不妥!    个人认为tryin' for\dyin' for\fightin' for和nothin'写全就是trying for        There's nowhere - unless you're there
实际上我译成了 无论何时何地  很牵强
你可以按你自己理解就可以了
那个wonder 让燕子说说我
我也不知道了
呵呵  不好意思 !  
  hellenlgy: 我是觉得如果是歌词翻译应该最好能跟上谱的旋律。这些都是理论上的想像。当然我自己做不好。。。说到歌曲,我很喜欢big big world那首歌,所以不管三七二十一就献了把丑。:P 而对于柠檬树,我之所以搜索原文,是觉得你提供的歌词比较短,而且歌词本身比较随意,为了比较准确地理解,就找了所谓上下文(虽然我没有看全,//shy)    perfectzlbf:客气了,很高兴这里大家都这么和气:)  关于wonder,它作为动词的意思有(现查的字典):想知道,冥想苦思,怀疑,惊诧于等。我看了歌曲以后凭感觉认为第一个I wonder是女主人公胡思乱想等待情人来找他,第二个you wonder是女孩赌气说要找别人,让情人自己去想会发生什么事情(估计是黄色的。。。)呵呵。还有就是为了押韵,所以我凑成那样了。  
  谢谢perfectzlbf和燕子,对于英文歌曲你们让我懂了不少。    燕子可以再帮我解答一下Let me die中的这两个问题吗?如果太麻烦或没感觉就算了没关系的.    let no one take that from you没有人可以改变的  这句用let,语法怎么解释啊?      time is running tight时间流逝  那为什么用tight(紧的\瘦的\牢固的)呢?      这是歌曲的试听地址  /?n=&title=Let+Me+Die&singer=%D0%BB%F6%AA%B7%E6&source=http://x1.mtv110.net/xietingfeng1/12.rm&key=%D0%BB%F6%AA%B7%E6+%2D+Let+Me+Die    下载地址  /Song//ahn/x/xtf/14/12.wma    这首歌是电影《异灵灵异2002》的主题曲,不知对翻译有没有用还是简单介绍下剧情吧。  2002是警局的一个专门处理鬼魂作案的部门,这个部门只能有两个警察,而且是一人一鬼。  现任部门主管是警察A,他的鬼魂搭档去投胎了,他找到了命中注定的新搭档警察B,  但B仍然是个活人,也就是说他不可避免会因意外而死亡。  护士C是A一直暗恋的人,但当两人有机会发展时,A却主动放弃了。  原因是A是天刹孤星的命,跟谁亲近就会克死谁,虽然能活80岁,却只能孤独终老。  但意外的是A竟然被水鬼打得灵魂出窍,性命就要不保,这时候A才后悔他20多年因为自己的命运而不敢去爱是多么可悲。  此时B被水鬼附了身。    Let me die是影片高潮A的魂魄放弃回到肉身而与B决斗时放的,  同时A的肉身在医院中已被宣布死亡,C仍然不放弃,继续为A做电击。  影片的经典台词是“人的眼泪代表执着,鬼的眼泪代表爱与重生。”  结局就是A的眼泪感动上天,破解了命运的魔咒。  电影非常感人,我觉得它的主题就是爱情战胜死亡,友情改变命运。
    let no one take that from you没有人可以改变的    这句用let,语法怎么解释啊    就是“不要让任何人从你那里夺走它“,直接的&Let someone do something&的用法。      time is running tight时间流逝    那为什么用tight(紧的\瘦的\牢固的)呢?    这里tight就是紧迫的意思。光阴匆匆吧。
  谢谢燕子
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规同时转发到微博本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助有人能帮忙吧歌词翻译一下下面两首歌的歌词吗?谢谢喽~··_百度知道
有人能帮忙吧歌词翻译一下下面两首歌的歌词吗?谢谢喽~··
《Just one last dance》的歌词,歌词如下:Just one last dance....oh baby...just one last danceWe meet in the night in the Spanish caféI look in your eyes just don't know what to sayIt feels like I'm drowning in salty waterA few hours left 'til the sun's gonna risetomorrow will come an it's time to realizeour love has finished foreverhow I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)how I wish we make it throughChorus:Just one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and roundit's like the first timeJust one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting coldand I don't know where I belongJust one last danceThe wine and the lights and the Spanish guitarI'll never forget how romantic they arebut I know, tomorrow I'll lose the one I loveThere's no way to come with youit's the only way to doOh,Babybefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and round (When we sway turn around)it's like the first time(hold my tight oh my love)Just one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting cold(the night is getting cold)and I don't know where I belong(don't know where I belong)Just one last danceJust one more chance《without you》的歌词如下:No I can't forget this evening and your face when you were leavingBut I guess that's just the way the story goesYou always smileBut in your eyes your sorrow shows,yes,it showsNo,I can't forget tomorrowWhen I think about my sorrowwhen I had you there,then i let you goAnd now it only fair that I should let you knowWhat you should knowI can't live If living is without youI can't give I can't give anymoreI can't live If living is without youI can't give I can't give anymore
提问者采纳
《just one last dance》Just one last dance....oh baby...just one last dance
最后一舞,亲爱的,最后的一舞 ??We meet in the night in the Spanish café
??那个夜晚 我们在西班牙咖啡馆相遇
??I look in your eyes just don't know what to say
??望着你的双眸 心有千言竟无语
??It feels like I'm drowning in salty water
??泪水已令我尽陷沉溺
??A few hours left 'til the sun's gonna rise
??几个时辰过后 阳光便要升起
??tomorrow will come an it's time to realize
??明日终将到来
??our love it's finished forever
??爱情永远分离
??how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)
??多想和你一起(和你一起)
??how I wish we make it through
??多想共同继续
??Just one last dance
??最后一舞??before we say goodbye
??再说别离
??when we sway and turn round and round and round
??一次次挥手转身
??it's like the first time
??初次相遇般难舍难离
??Just one more chance
??再多一次机会
??hold me tight and keep me warm
??紧紧拥抱 充满爱意
??cause the night is getting cold
??因夜已渐冷
??and I don't know where I belong
??我意乱情迷
??Just one last dance
?? 最后的一舞 ??
??The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar
??夜光美酒 琴声(吉它)响起
??I'll never forget how romantic they are
??浪漫之夜 永难忘记
??but I know, tomorrow I'll lose the one I love
??我知道明日将痛失吾爱
??There's no way to come with you
??永远不能再相偎相依
??it's the only thing to do
??舍此无它
??Just one last dance
??最后的一舞 ??before we say goodbye
??再说别离
??when we sway and turn round and round and round
??一次次挥手转身
??it's like the first time
??初次相遇般难舍难离
??Just one more chance
??再多一次机会
??hold me tight and keep me warm
??紧紧拥抱 充满爱意
??cause the night is getting cold
??因夜已渐冷
??and I don't know where I belong
??我意乱情迷
??Just one last dance, just one more chance, just one last dance
??最后一支舞 再多一次机会 最后一舞--------------------------------------------------&without you&No, I can't forget this evening 我无法忘记今晚 Oh, your face as you were leaving 当你离去时的脸庞 But I guess that's just the way the story goes 但我想那就是故事的结局 You always smile 你一直保持著笑容 But in your eyes your sorrow show 但眼里却流露著哀伤 Yes, it shows 没错,那是哀伤 No, I can't forget tomorrow 我无法忘记明日 When I think of all my sorrow 当我想到自己的哀愁 When I had you there, but then I let you go 我拥有了你,却又让你溜走 And now it's only fair that I should let you know 现在我只想让你知道 What you should know 一些你该知道的事 I can't live, if living is without you 我活不下去,如果生命中失去了你 I can't live, I can't give anymore 我活不下去,我再也无法付出 I can't live, if living is without you 我活不下去,如果生命中没有你 I can't live, I can't give anymore 我活不下去,我再也无法付出
提问者评价
超级感谢哦~···
其他类似问题
两首歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高手帮忙翻译一下歌词(拒绝机译)_百度知道
高手帮忙翻译一下歌词(拒绝机译)
Hey yo when this first started off it was just Linkin Park...Then in the middle came Motion Man...And at the end of it all it was Kutmasta Kut wit a remixOne thing, I don’t know why.it doesn’t even matter how hard you try.Keep that in mind, I designed this rhythm when I was upsessed with time.All I know, time was just slipping away, and I watched it count to the end of the day.Watched it watch me and the words that I say.They echo in the clock rhythm in my maze.I know that I didn’t look out below when I watched the time go right out the window.Trying to grabhold, trying not to watch.I wasted it all on the hands of the clock.But in the end, no matter what I pretend the journey is more important then end where it started.And what it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard.Tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter.I had to fall, to lose it all, but in the end, it doesn’t even matter.Hey yo one thing, I don’t know why.It doesn’t even matter how hard you try.Keep that in mind. I designed this rhythm to explain in due time.All I know, I so-socialize like the host of the party and spost shake the need,I contact. party the toe strong allmat. northeast, southwest coast.I’m staring out the window at the opportunity to mendal.I tried disorda your weak in your system and I defordered.i brought you back into things, like the imaginary man of your dreams.You’d always see to make it worth it. A pig skin, I never nerfed it.You felt lever never pleather real bringing the pleasure.By any means it means I’m leaving your teens,.holler for teen magazines, but I tried so hard, and got so far.Tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter.I had to fall, to lose it all, but in the end, it doesn’t even matter.One thing, I don’t know how.It doesn’t even matter when you look at it now.Cuz when designed this rhythm, I was scared of it all, scared to fall, and hadn’t even tried to call.But I was forced to run, with you mocking me.stopping me, back stabbing me constantly.remembering all the times you fought with me.watched the clock mount chock full of hip-hoprisy.And now your mouth wishes it could inhail, every single little thing you said to make things fail.every single word you sputtered to just to get you peace, but it doesn’t really matter to me,cuz from the start to the end, no matter what I pretend,the journey is more important in the end where it started.And what it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard.Tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter.I had to fall, to lose it all, but in the end, it doesn’t even matter.
没分数了,高手成全一下,因为我如果知道大意听得更HIGH一点``````
你不回答是你自己的事,没必要例举理由的。我确实是没分了,叫我怎么办?如果一定要分数才能解决问题的话,百度知道可以关门了。
superwjn的答案是in the end的歌词,这首歌是它的混音版enth e nd,所以歌词错了,不过shinyshingle 回答的不错,继续啊。。。
提问者采纳
哈哈哈哈,2楼你真搞笑,这是LP reanimation专辑的enth e nd,你烤个in the end干啥。楼主等等,翻译这个需要时间,说实话因为这是shinoda找了几个黑人rapper朋友合的remix,所以很不好翻,黑人的口语太多了,翻起来很吃力。 呼~终于翻完了,花了我2个小时呢。主要是黑人用词太随便,很多词根本不知道什么意思啊。而且歌词也有错的…… - -)很多地方都是rapper为了押韵写的,所以意思根本不通,但我还是尽力写了。作为一个骨灰级LP粉丝亲情奉献~————————————————华丽的分割线————————————Hey yo when this first started off it was just Linkin Park...嘿哟,当这首歌刚开头,它只是LP的歌Then in the middle came Motion Man...但是唱到中间就会出现MOtion Man来唱And at the end of it all it was Kutmasta Kut wit a remix结尾的地方会有Kutmasta Kut 做的混音One thing, I don’t know why.有件事,我不明白it doesn’t even matter how hard you try.不管你怎样努力都无济于事Keep that in mind, I designed this rhythm when I was upsessed with time.我把它保存在记忆里,当有时间的时候写下这首歌All I know, time was just slipping away, and I watched it count to the end of the day.我所知道的是,时间在渐渐流逝,而我看着一天天慢慢结束Watched it watch me and the words that I say.看着它看着我和我的每一句话They echo in the clock rhythm in my maze.它们在我的迷宫中有节奏的回响着I know that I didn’t look out below when I watched the time go right out the window.我知道当我看着时光从窗外流过,我没有料到以下的事。Trying to grabhold, trying not to watch.试着抓住它,试着不去看它。I wasted it all on the hands of the clock.我在钟的旁边浪费了所有时间But in the end, no matter what I pretend the journey is more important then end where it started.但到了最后,不管我怎么假装,过程比结果更重要。And what it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard.对我来说,这一切都将是我努力过的记忆。Tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter.我那么努力,那么坚持,可是结果却,无济于事.I had to fall, to lose it all, but in the end, it doesn’t even matter.我不得不失去我的一切,可是结果却,无济于事.Hey yo one thing, I don’t know why.嗨哟,有件事,我不明白。It doesn’t even matter how hard you try.不管你怎样努力都无济于事Keep that in mind. I designed this rhythm to explain in due time.我把它保存在记忆里。写下这首歌曲,以便在适当的时间,作一下解释。All I know, I so-socialize like the host of the party and spost shake the need,我所知道的是,我在社交中积极的总像个主人,帮这帮那I contact. party the toe strong allmat. northeast, southwest coast.我跟四面八方的人都有交往I’m staring out the window at the opportunity to mendal.我盯着窗外,想着以前的事I tried disorda your weak in your system and I defordered.我尝试着改正你的软弱可是我搞的一团糟i brought you back into things, like the imaginary man of your dreams.我把你带回原来,就像你梦中的仙人一样You’d always see to make it worth it. A pig skin, I never nerfed it.你得做些值得我付出的事。你个猪头,像被撞过一样。You felt lever never pleather real bringing the pleasure.你感觉从未有过的真实给了你压力By any means it means I’m leaving your teens,.那代表你已经从青少年成长起来了holler for teen magazines, but I tried so hard, and got so far.叫喊少年杂志,但我那么努力,那么坚持Tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter.我那么努力,那么坚持,可是结果却,无济于事.I had to fall, to lose it all, but in the end, it doesn’t even matter.我不得不失去我的一切,可是结果却,无济于事.One thing, I don’t know how.有件事,我不明白怎么可能发生。It doesn’t even matter when you look at it now.不管你如今怎么看待它。Cuz when designed this rhythm, I was scared of it all, scared to fall, and hadn’t even tried to call.因为当我写这首歌的时候,我被吓着了,吓的倒下了,甚至没尝试叫人。(这里完全是为了押韵啊……- -)But I was forced to run, with you mocking me.但我还是被逼着跑,一边被你嘲笑。stopping me, back stabbing me constantly.阻止我,我的背一直很疼。remembering all the times you fought with me.我还记得那时,你一直和我吵架。watched the clock mount chock full of hip-hoprisy.看着钟很嘻哈的走。(hip-hoprisy是造的字……)And now your mouth wishes it could inhail, every single little thing you said to make things fail.你的嘴现在希望自己打住,你说的每个词都很衰。every single word you sputtered to just to get you peace, but it doesn’t really matter to me,你喷的每个词只是打了你自己,对我来说完全没关系。cuz from the start to the end, no matter what I pretend,因为从开始到最后,不管我怎么假装。the journey is more important in the end where it started.过程比结果更重要。And what it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard.对我来说,这一切都将是我努力过的记忆。Tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter.我那么努力,那么坚持,可是结果却,无济于事.I had to fall, to lose it all, but in the end, it doesn’t even matter.
我不得不失去我的一切,可是结果却,无济于事.
提问者评价
不错不错```谢谢
参考资料:
LP骨灰级粉丝为您解答
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
其他3条回答
没分谁回答啊,歌词翻译可是属于文学翻译里最高的一种,仅此于诗歌翻译哦。~这首歌那么长,没有回报的事天底下有谁会做呢。
前三句翻译不出来了I don't know why 我不明白 为什么 It doesn't even matter how hard you try 不管你怎样努力都无济于事 Keep that in mind 我把它保存在记忆里 I designed this rhyme 写下这首歌曲 To explain in due time 在适当的时间 作一下解释 [All I know] 我所知道的是Time is a valuable thing 时间是宝贵的 Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings 看着它随着钟摆飞逝 Watch it count down to the end of the day 看着一天天慢慢结束 The clock ticks life away 生命在钟表的滴答声中流逝 [It's so unreal] 如此的不真实 Didn't look out below 我没有料到以下的事 Watch the time go right out the window 看着时光从窗外流过 Trying to hold on 我努力地想坚持 But didn't even know 但却不知道 I wasted it all 我投入一切的结果 [Just to watch you go] 是看着你离我而去 I kept everything inside 我只能把一切放在心里 And even though I tried 即使我努力过 It all fell apart 也无济于事 What it meant to me will eventually 这一切对我来说 最后都 Be a memory of a time when 成为了一段往事 I tried so hard 我那么努力And got so far 那么坚持 But in the end 可是结果却 It doesn't even matter 无济于事 I had to fall 我不得不失去 To lose it all 我的一切 But in the end 可是结果却 It doesn't even matter 无济于事 One thing 有件事 I don't know why 我不明白 为什么 It doesn't even matter how hard you try 不管你怎样努力都无济于事 Keep that in mind 我把它保存在记忆里 I designed this rhyme 写下这首歌曲 To remind myself how 来提醒我自己 [I tried so hard] 我已经尽力 In spite of the way you were mocking me 尽管你会嘲笑我 Acting like I was part of your property 是你财产的一部分 Remembering all the times you fought with me 还记得那时 你一直和我吵架 I'm surprised 我很惊奇 [It got so far] 那已经是很久的事 Things aren't the way they were before 现在的情况不同了 You wouldn't even recognize me anymore 你可能都认不出我了 Not that you knew me back then 我不再是原来的样子 But it all comes back to me 但是当思绪回到过去 [In the end] 最后的结局 I kept everything inside 我只能把一切放在心里 And even though I tried 即使我努力过 It all fell apart 也无济于事 What it meant to me will eventually 这一切对我来说 最后都 Be a memory of a time when I 成为了一段往事 I tried so hard 我那么努力 And got so far 那么坚持 But in the end 可是结果却 It doesn't even matter 无济于事 I had to fall 我不能不失去 To lose it all 我的一切 But in the end 可是结果却 It doesn't even matter 无济于事 (2) I've put my trust in you 我把信任都托付于你 Pushed as far as I can go 我尽心竭力 For all this 为了谁 There's only one thing you should know… 只希望你能知道一件事… I tried so hard 我那么努力 And got so far 那么坚持 But in the end 可是结果却 It doesn't even matter 无济于事 I had to fall 我不能不失去 To lose it all 我的一切 But in the end 可是结果却 It doesn't even matter 无济于事
呵呵 既然ls有人翻得那么详细,我就直说前三句吧~ Hey yo when this first started off it was just Linkin Park..嘿,当着刚开始的时候,只有linkin park 在唱Then in the middle came Motion Man...然后中间Motion Man就来唱了And at the end of it all it was Kutmasta Kut wit a remix到最后就是Kutmasta Kut 做了一个混音这应该就是一个混音歌曲的歌手说明 哈哈
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 what else等于什么 的文章

随机推荐