求简单的英语幽默对话话2人的,有个旁白?3~5分钟左右?

急求大学生英语剧本,四个人表演,时间在5分钟左右,内容活泼有趣,急急急!悬赏10分,令我非常满意再加分.
急求大学生英语剧本,四个人表演,时间在5分钟左右,内容活泼有趣,急急急!悬赏10分,令我非常满意再加分.
英语幽默短剧剧本ThePocketMoneyScene1(AtSalesman’shome)N:Inadarkdirtyhouse,therelivedasmall,dirtysalesman.Healwaysmakesunhealthycandiesandsellsthemtothestudents.Hehasalotofmoneynow.Buthowdoeshemakethecandies?Oh,xu……Heiscoming!S:Hello,doyouknowme?No?Oh,letmetellyou.I’mthefamouscandysalesmanattheschoolgate.Mycandiesareverypopular,(展示),Idon’tknowwhy.Thefoolishstudentsalwayscomehere.I’llbeabosssoon!Candy,money,candy,money……Oops!It’stimetomakecandiesnow.(看表)First,puttheflouronthetable.Then,water,sugar,flour.(边说边做)Nowpress,press……Oh,mydirtyhands!Nevermind!Justdoit!(满不在意的神情)Press,press……Oh,mygod!Nevermind!Justdoit!Press,press,thechildrenwillnotknowit,it’sOK,hehehe……Nowletmecutitintopieces!另一个白雪公主与七个小矮人SnowWhiteandtheSevenDwarfs英文短剧本旁白:Onceuponatime,therewasaqueen.ShehadaprettydaughternamedSnowWhite.Soonafterthechildwasborn,thequeendied.Thequeenmarriedanotherqueen.Thestepmotherwasveryjealous.ShedressedSnowWhiteinragsandforcedhertodothehouseworkalldayandallnight,suchassweepandmopthefloor,dosomecleaning,carrywaterandsoon.白雪:(Sweepandmopthefloor,dosomecleaning,carrywaterandsoon.)皇后:I’mthenewqueen.I’mverybeautiful.yousee.Ifanyoneismorebeautifulthanme,I’llkillher.Ihaveamagicmirror.IfIwanttoknowsomething,Itwilltellmesurely.Now,mirror,mirror,comehere!魔镜:Yes,I’mcoming.YourMajesty!Whatdoyouwanttoknow?皇后:Mirror,mirror,onthewall.Whoisthefairestoftheall?魔镜:Yes.YourMajesty!Youarethefairestofall,Ithink.Butthereisayounglady.Sheisaswhiteassnow,asredasroseandasblackasebony.Sheismuchmorebeautifulthanyou.皇后:Sheismuchmorebeautifulthanme?Whoisshe?Tellmequickly.你看看哪个合适,也可以做一些修改英语短剧剧本ThePocketMoneyCharacters:Narrator(N),Salesman(S),Dad(D),Maggi(M),Alice(A),Candy(C),Policeman(P)Preparation:学校布景,做糖果用桌及相关材料,小贩家布景Scene1(AtSalesman’shome)N:Inadarkdirtyhouse,therelivedasmall,dirtysalesman.Healwaysmakesunhealthycandiesandsellsthemtothestudents.Hehasalotofmoneynow.Buthowdoeshemakethecandies?Oh,xu……Heiscoming!S:Hello,doyouknowme?No?Oh,letmetellyou.I’mthefamouscandysalesmanattheschoolgate.Mycandiesareverypopular,Idon’tknowwhy.Thefoolishstudentsalwayscomehere.I’llbeabosssoon!Candy,money,candy,money……Oops!It’stimetomakecandiesnow.(看表)First,puttheflouronthetable.Then,water,sugar,flour.(边说边做)Nowpress,press……Oh,mydirtyhands!Nevermind!Justdoit!(满不在意的情)Press,press……Oh,mygod!(鼻涕)Nevermind!Justdoit!Press,press,thechildrenwillnotknowit,it’sOK,hehehe……Nowletmecutitintopieces!One,two,three,four,five……(用脏菜刀)Wow,everythingisready!糖果钻出来(跳舞),跳完后,非常难过地说:Oh,I’msodirtyandugly!WhatcanIdo?Thestudentswilleatme!Andtheywillbeill!Wuwuwu…S:Mmmm…Itlooksdirty,letmegiveyouanicecoat!(给它穿上)Wow!Nowit’ssobeautiful!Haha……C:Oh,no!Don’tsellme!I’mdirty!(拖糖果下场)Scene2(Attheschoolgate)N:Thenextday,whentheclassisover,allthestudentscomeouthappilyandthesalesmangoestotheschoolgateasusual.(Maggie和Alice欢快地跑出校门,看到小贩)(小贩拉着糖上场,吆喝):Candies!Candies!Sweetcandies!……M:Oh,Alice!Look!Candies!A:Yeah!Ithinktheyareyummy!M:Let’saskhim.A:OK!C:Don’tbuyme!(非常焦急)M&A:Why?C:I’mdirty!M:No,youlooknice!C:WhatcanIdo?(面向观众)Wuwuwu…(小贩将她拉在后面)S:Candies!Candies!(引诱两个女孩)M&A:Howmucharethey?S:Doyouhavemoney?(轻蔑)M&A:Money?(对视)M:Oh,I’venomoney!(失落之极)A:Metoo.S:Nomoney?Sosorry!(吆喝着走开,下场)M:Whatcanwedonow?A:Let’saskdadformoney.M:Buthowtoask?A:How?…Oh,Iknow,let’smakehimhappy,andhewillgiveusmoney.(自信)M:Goodidea!(全部下场)Scene3:(AtMaggie’shome)N:Thechildrenhavetogohomeandaskdadforsomemoney,andtheyknowtheirfatherisgoodatplayingguitar,sotheywilldosomethingclever.(爸爸看报)M:Dad,dad,let’ssingasong,OK?(同时Alice去取吉他准备拿给爸爸)A:Andplaytheguitarforus!M:Weknowyouplaysowell!(爸爸诧异地看着孩子)D:Oh?Whatabrightdaytoday!M&A:Please,dad!(哀求)D:OKOK!Let’s.(取吉他,开始准备)D:Whichsongdoyoulike?HowaboutEdelweiss?M&A:Ofcourse!(开始弹,第一段孩子随节奏起舞,第二段孩子开始轻声讨论起来“youfirst”之类的话,爸爸停止弹琴。)D:What’sthematter?M:Dad,wehavenomoney!A:Canwehavesomeplease?D:Ithinkyouhavelotsofpocketmoney,andyoudon’tneedanymore.M:Iwanttobuysomecandiesattheschoolgate.A:Theylooksosweetandnice!M:Otherstudentsalwaysbuythem!D:But……Youcan’t!Theyarequiteunhealthy.Pleasegoanddoyourhomework..(置之不理,转头看报,孩子回到房间)M:Whatshallwedonow?A:Letmethink…well,Iknow!(轻声在Maggie耳边说)M:Oh,youaresoclever!Let’sgo.(回到爸爸身边)M:Dad,Iwantaneweraser!A:Iwantalongerruler!M&A:Dad,please!D:Thingsareexpensivethesedays.Wehavetosavemoney!M:Butdad,myeraseristoosmallnow!(拿出破橡皮来给爸爸看)A:Andmyrulerisbroken.(拿出断尺)D:OK,children.Ibelieveyouthistime,makesure,don’tbuythefoodattheschoolgate.It’sunhealthy!Doyouknow?M&A:Yes,sir!D:Hereyouare!(给钱)M&A:Thanksverymuch,dad!Bye!(非常高兴,下场)N:Thenextday,whentheclassisover,MaggieandAlicecometothesalesmanagain.Theyarehappytobuythecandiesandthenhavethem,butsoontheyfeelastomachache.(孩子高兴地买了糖,边吃边回家,小贩下场,孩子到家后肚子痛)M:Aiyo!……(两人躬着背进场)A:…….D:What’swrong?M:I’veastomachache!A:Metoo!D:Whatdidyoueat?Thefoodattheschoolgate?M:Yes.Wehadsomecandiesjustnow.A:Ihadsometoo!D:Oh!You’vecheatedme!Youboughtthecandiesinsteadoftheeraserandruler.Ialwaystellyouthatdon’tbuythefoodattheschoolgate,theyareunhealthy!(生气)M:Buttheylooknice!A:Andtastesgood!M&A:Aiyo……D:Well,Let’sgotothesalesmantogetherandhavealook!M&A:OK.Scene4:(Attheschoolgate)N:Whentheygettotheschoolgate,apolicemanisaskingthesalesmantogoaway.(正走到校门口,发现警察驱赶校门口的小贩)P:Hey!Youshouldn’tstayhere,leavenow!C:Let’sgohome,let’sgohome!(轻声并拉小贩)S:No!Mycandiesareniceandpopularhere!And…C:Youaretellingalie!I’mverydirtyandunhealthy!M&A:Dad,it’shim!Aiyo…(指着小贩)D:He?(警察走过来问爸爸,朝小孩)P:What’sthematterwiththem?D:Theygotastomachacheafterhavinghiscandies.S:Really?ButI’veneverheardofit.And……P:Stop,stop!(打断小贩)Lookatthetwogirls!Areyouguilty?Youmustbehonestwiththestudents,anddon’tsellcandiesanymore.(非常严厉)S:OK.Iknow.(羞愧)C:Let’sgohome.Let’sgohome.Policeman(对小孩):Girls,pleaselisten!Don’tbuythecandiesnexttime.Theyarebadforyourhealth.D:Yes,heisright.Andyoushouldn’ttellalietome.Trytobeanhonestperson!Willyou?M&A:OK,dad!P:Let’stakethemtothehospitalnow.D:OK,Let’sgo.N(出场):Afewdayslater,thegirlsrecovered.Andthisstoryistryingtotellyouthatsomeofthephenomenonmustbekeptdown,wehopeitcouldbeimprovedsoon.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一则搞笑的英语对话_百度知道
求一则搞笑的英语对话
要求幽默 搞笑
时间4-5左右
适合2-4个人吧
提问者采纳
  搞笑5人剧本《西门吹雪与叶孤城》  演员表:  西门吹雪  叶孤城  花满楼  king  旁白  道具:牛奶两袋,匕首一把,戒子一枚,纸屑若干。  第一幕:决战紫荆城之颠  旁白:A quiet village is covered with white snow .  Birds are dancing in the cold .  A man is walking along the street ,step by step .  Wind is coming in silence.  Another mysterious man approaches .  Y与X相遇.  X:oH ,I am sorry to knock you !  Y:Haha, Never mind baybay.  X:Excuseme, who are you on earth? could you tell me your name?  Y:ha ha ,I won’t change my name! no matter what happens. I’m the most famous-------YeGucheng. Who are you?  X:I am ximenchuixue.  Y惊讶:Ar, ximenchuixue?  X:Yes,what is wrong?  Y:I heard that you are the besting MartialArts?  X:Great, youknowme !  Y抱腿:Please, please…… Don’t kill me! let me you go!  X:No, I must kill you !  Y:Idon''''''''''''''''twant to be killed.There are a eighty-year-old mothe and a three-year old son to be looked after by me!  X:Noway! Because we are fightin gnow!youknow?  Y突然站起冷冷的说:Don''''''''''''''''t force me!  X:Pardon!  (Y拿出一袋牛奶)  X抢过牛奶:milk, verygood! I like drinking it. how do you know that?  Y:please drink it!  X喝完牛奶:Thanks, ha,ha  Y:Do you still want to kill me?  X:Sure, must! milk is milk.  Y(恼怒+冷酷):Verygood! verygood! I hope you will not forget what you said!?  X:I’m sure Iwon’t!  Y:I must give you a lesson!IfIdon''''''''''''''''t beat your his time, you’llneverbehaveproperly!3-2-1-0!  X捂着肚子,蹲下:Oach,Oach !  Y大笑:HaHa……  X可怜状: help! help! Whereisthewashroom?  Y:What ?  X:Toliet?  Y:What ?  X:The “WC”?  Y:Oh,I see ,goalongthisstreetandturnrightwhenyouseeacorssingroad!  X:Thanks,byebye.  Y掏出纸屑吹:Thisisgenuirnesnow!  H:Stop!Protectingtheenvironmentisabasicobligation!  Y:Whoareyou?  H:Hua---man----lou! Haveyouseenximenchuixue?  Y:Yes, hewasbeatenbymeandisin“WC” now,ha……  H惊讶:Nowyouarethebestintheworld!  Y:Youareright!  H:Teriffic!youaretheonemykinglookingfor! doyouwantjoininus?  Y:Yes,It’sverygood.  H:Ok, followme, Let’sgotoseemyking!  Y:Ok,Let’s go!  第二幕:无间道  H:Mydearest ! letmeintroduce yeguchengtoyou! (指Y) thisisyegucheng.  K:sitdownplese, yegucheng.  H走到Y前,《婚礼进行曲》起,H神甫状:Yegucheng! Doyouwanttofollowmykingnomatterwhathappenssuchascold headache,sair and aids?  Y: Yes,Ido.  K: Huamanlou, come . puttheringonhisfinger!(音乐停)  X唱着上:Onlyyou……(看到戒子) thisringshouldbemine!  K:Butwhoareyou? whyshoulditbelongyou?  Y急切: king! dearking!Imustgonow,mybrotherislookingforme!huoxi(维语再见)  K:huoxi? Whatdoesthatmean? ItisnotEnglish, isn’t it ?  Y:How clever……  X冷酷:yegucheng! comehere!Iwanttotellyousomething!  Y抱X的腿:oldbrother ! Forgiveme!  X:Forgiveme? Why?  Y: Oncetherewasachangebeforeme,Ilostit. Ifthegodgivemeantherchance, I’lltellyou“I love you”,Iftheremustbea limited period,Ihopeitisthousandyear!  X:Youshall cheat me!all you did are wrong!how can youtell thelady’s“WC”!  Y:Ilikegoinglady’s WC .I……I……IthinkthatyoulikewhatIlike.(Y又拿出一袋牛奶)  X: m-i-l-k?haha, ayixidailu!(我爱你的意思)  K: ayixidailu?What’sthemeaning? whyIalsocan’tunderstandyou?  X:Youarestupid! Itmeans“I love you”.  K:Don’t saythat“you love me”. I’llkillyouforyousayingdirtywordtome!  X:What? (侧耳装着听不到) You---kill----me?come, come…(X上去抓住K)  K:Fuckyou. Imustkillyou!  X:Howcanyoukillme? haha……  Y:Letmehaveatry! 3-2-1-0(X捂着肚子,蹲下)  K: thankyouverymuch, yousaveme. Now, I’llgiveyoutheticketforAmericantoletyou  haveavacation.  Y:That’s good. butthereisonemorething. canyougivemea MM ?IwanttogoAmericanwithher.  K:ofcouse.Youaretheonewhohasthesimilartastewithme! Hahaha……  Y:Hahaha-----  H:Where’ssomewhere?  K:What?  Y:Doyouwanttogolady’s“WC”?  X:Yes,I……I…… do.  H顶着摇头:X,no, no, youcan’tgotoLady’s “WC”. Thatisnottheplacewhereyoucangointo ! becauseyouareX ! youarethe bestmanofChinesekongfu!  X: whatifI’mthebestintheword? !whyItrymybesttolivebutI’mstillsomiserable ? whencanIgetmyfreedom? mustbethedeadday ? !  K: youareright. onewillnotbecleveruntilthedayhedie. Inthatcase ,whywill you die in such a bad sorrow way !gointo theLady’s WC , thendie , comfortablly ! goahead !  H: you , stupid , bad behavior ! goaway !  K; why ? whydoyouhelphim ! whoacturallyareyou ?  H: myreal name isLuXiaofeng------the wifeofX .I’maspy.  K惊讶: !you---you---YouareLuXiaofeng ? X’wife ?  Y: Ihavealreadyrecognizedyou . atricker ! doyouknow, youarethefirst person who cheated me ! because of you ,Ideeide never believe anyone else ,including myself .you have destroyed my looking for you for many years ,just for today ! (轻声说)Xwilldie ,goandseehim ,please .  H扑倒在X的身边:X,do’t die ,you should be alive ,there are much hope inthe fature and tomorrow is a goodbeginning !  K:what amoving story !I was impressed !  Y:life is a progress ,but it is depressed that it can not resume !  H: life isa progress ,and it is delight that itneedn’t resume !  (H忽然将一把匕首插进Y的心脏,K吓跑.音乐《再见,警察》起)  Y痛苦状:don’tleave me here , you know I love you and I have nothing except you now ,please notabandon me !realizethat I’m wrong .help me,I intend to be back ,helpme ,I keyyou ,beg you------help me . I’ll never dothat again !(Y死,音乐停)  (X咳,H扑到身边,电影《我的父亲母亲》原声音乐起)  H: X , oh , no ,you can’t die ,we will go home together .  X:gohome ! ?  H:Tomorrow is another day !evenyou have thelast secondto live,youshould be alive ,not only for me , but for ourlove !  X:doyouwant melivealifeinsuchasorrow way ? ok , ok , Ipromise I willbealive for you .but !youknow, Ihavenot timeleft ,but you have ,promisethatyou will be happy everyday !Youmustdome this honor... promise meyou will survive... that youwillnevergiveup... nomatter what happens... no matter howhopeless... promise me now ,andnever let go of that promise.  H: I promise .  X:Never let go .  H:Ipromise . Iwill never let go ,  X.I''''''''ll never letgo.(X死)  H:be alive !yeah , bealive ! bealivewithout ahendance !lifecanbechanceliketimecangotoback . thereisbeatifulsnowbutinsping , solifecancomefromthebeginning ! (H自刎,艰难的爬到X身边死.音乐停。)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语对话的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一段比较有故事性或者搞笑的英语对话,最好3个人再加一个旁白的。中英文都有的哦!急需_百度知道
求一段比较有故事性或者搞笑的英语对话,最好3个人再加一个旁白的。中英文都有的哦!急需
提问者采纳
一个美国人、一个日本人、一个中国人在丛林探险。结果全被吃人部落抓去了。可部落酋长说:&我今天心情好,不吃你们,但你们都得挨一百板子,但在挨板子前你们可以有一个愿望实现。”    
先挨板子的是美国人。他说:&挨板子前,先给我屁股垫上1个坐垫。”垫罢,板子雨点般落下;先前70板还凑合,70板之后坐垫被打烂,然后就是板板见血……打完,美国老摸着屁股走了。
日本人见状后,要求10个床垫。1、2、3…100打完,日本人起身,拍拍屁股,没事;然后张着臭嘴对自己的模仿能力和再创造能力吹嘘一番,并想坐一边看中国人的好戏。
中国人慢慢趴下,悠哉悠哉地说:&来,把日本人给我垫上。可以吗?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语对话的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求3人对话的英语(幽默)对白,要求6分钟以上_百度知道
急求3人对话的英语(幽默)对白,要求6分钟以上
要求带幽默的,英语4级水平
Amy, Brown, Cathy are now study together in the same primary school.One day, Amy quarreled with Brown.Amy: my father is a great man! Everybody else should low down his head as he required in his place, because he is a CEO in a company!Brown: what on earth are you talking about? My father is greater than your father, because every CEO should low down his head as he required in his place, because he is a leader in the tax affair bureau!Amy & Brown: how about you, poor Cathy? You little thing….Cathy: that’s nothing to me, according to what you were just discussed about, actually my father is the greatest one in the world.Amy & Brown: what? Who is he?Cathy: your daddy should low down his head as he required in his place, because he is a barber.
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求六人英语搞笑短剧,3-5分钟,感激不尽!_百度知道
求六人英语搞笑短剧,3-5分钟,感激不尽!
提问者采纳
英语幽默短剧剧本The Pocket Money Scene1(At Salesman’s home) N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming! S: Hello, do you know me? No? Oh, let me tell you .I’m the famous candy salesman at the school gate. My candies are very popular,(展示),I don’t know why. The foolish students always come here. I’ll be a boss soon! Candy, money, candy, money…… Oops! It’s time to make candies now.(看表) First, put the flour on the table. Then, water, sugar, flour.(边说边做) Now press, press…… Oh, my dirty hands! Never mind! Just do it!(满不在意的神情) Press, press…… Oh, my god!Never mind! Just do it! Press, press, the children will not know it , it’s OK,hehehe…… Now let me cut it into pieces! 另一个 白雪公主与七个小矮人 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 英文短剧本 旁白:Once upon a time, there was a queen. She had a pretty daughter named Snow White. Soon after the child was born, the queen died. The queen married another queen. The stepmother was very jealous. She dressed Snow White in rags and forced her to do the housework all day and all night, such as sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on. 白雪:( Sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on.) 皇后:I’m the new queen. I’m very beautiful. you see. If anyone is more beautiful than me, I’ll kill her. I have a magic mirror. If I want to know something, It will tell me surely.Now, mirror, mirror, come here! 魔镜:Yes, I’m coming. Your Majesty! What do you want to know? 皇后:Mirror, mirror, on the wall.Who is the fairest of the all? 魔镜:Yes. Your Majesty! You are the fairest of all, I think.But there is a young lady. She is as white as snow, as red as rose and as black as ebony.She is much more beautiful than you. 皇后:She is much more beautiful than me?Who is she? Tell me quickly.AprilFool'sDayN: Many years ago, on April 1, a body had birth. His father called him &foolman&, nobody like him except his mother. How time flies!F: Mum, I'm eithteen years old, so I will leave this family.Mum: All right, but please see me at times. This is a bottle of drink, a piece of dry bread. Remember: take good care of yourself, bye!N: He came to a forest, and met an ugly man.U: Hello! I'm very hungry and thirsty, could you give me something to drink and eat, please?F: Ok, here.U: Oh, thanks very much! Now, I will go. Oh, this stick is for you, it will bring luck to you. Good luck!N: The foolman reached a restaurant, the boss had two daughters, they found the stick very brightly.D1: Oh, how beautiful it is! I want it, it's great!!! (上前抓木棒,却被粘在上面) Oh! Dear! I can't leave it! (吃惊地)D2: Sister, what are you doing there? Do you want this stick yourself? No, I will get a part of it! We are parent's daughters, I must get a part of it like you! (走向木棒)D1: Don't come! Don't come! It's dangerous!D2: You can come, so I can come, too! (也被粘在木棒上) Oh, my god! What's wrong with me?D1: What a pity!N: Foolman didn't mind at all, after the meal he took the stick leave the restaurant. Of course, two girl followed him. In the field they met an old scientist.S: Oh! Terrible! You two girls follow a boy. How silly of you! I will take you back home, and take the boy to the police station. (抓stick ,也被粘住) Oh! Bad luck! Terrible!N: A few days later, they got to a strange country. The king had a daughter, but she never smiled or laughed.King: Who can make her smile or laugh, she'll be his wife.F: Let me try , Perhaps I can.N: Then they went to see her. She saw foolman and his friends laughed and laughed.k: Ok, you make her laugh, now let us look at your 生辰八字. Which day is your birthday?F: April 1.转自:K: Oh! What a great boy! Do you know my country's name? Let me tell you: it called &Fool World&! Very suits you, right?!N: The result is ——The follman lived happily with his wife until they died. That is why we now have a holiday called : &April Fool&.《臭脚的故事》英语话剧剧本A Story about Love and Stinky Feetby Dr. Sofia Chen陈南妤 超级搞笑,哈哈哈从前,一个巫婆有一双臭脚,人们都很讨厌。所以,她想找一个人换掉她的双脚。 有一天她来到&香国& 。她发现,人人都有双香脚。一天王子午睡,巫婆用自己的臭脚换了王子的香脚。 有一位公主,她总是失眠。虽然国王和王后在尝试了很多方法,她还不能睡觉。国王和王后陛下非常担心自己的女儿。 最后,他们就发现了一个方法:每当公主无法入睡,她只需要嗅觉王子的臭脚,然后她将睡得很好。最后王子和公主很幸福的生活在一起。人物Ada: Little girlCandy: QueenEvander: KingEvelynJoel: PrinceRita: Singer /WomanYilina: Witch-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SummaryOnce upon a time…A witch had a pair of stinky feet. They were very disgusting. So, she wanted to find a person to change her feet.And one day she flied to “Fragrance Country”. She found everyone there had a pair of fragrant feet. And the prince had the most fragrant pair of feet. The prince took a nap and snored under the tree. At that time, the witch exchanged her own stinky feet with the prince’s fragrant feet.There was a princess who couldn’t sleep in “Beauty Country”. Although the king and the queen tried many methods, she still couldn’t sleep. The king and the queen were very worried about their daughter. And then, they discovered a perfect method for the princess to fall asleep: Whenever the princess couldn’t sleep, she only had to smell the prince’s stinky feet, and then she would sleep very well. In the end, the prince and the princess lived happily together.  SCENE I(One afternoon, a girl, Ada, is reading a book)Ada: Oh~ what an interesting story! Once upon a time…A witch had a pair of stinky feet. They smelt worse than stinky tofu. They were very disgusting. So, she wanted to find a person to change her feet.Ada: And one day she flied to “Fragrance country”. She found everyone there had a pair of fragrant feet. And the prince had the most fragrant pair of feet. The prince took a nap and snored under the tree.Witch: (screaming and laughing and dancing)I’m the most perfect witch who has both beauty and intelligence. More and more people fall for my…my … feet! Oh no, my feet! I’m such a charming witch, but why do my feet stink so much? Everyone faints when they smell my feet. The smell of my feet can kill mice. Oh, I don’t want to live. I want to fly away!(Flying to the Fragrance country)Witch: (Crying) I hate my feet! I hate my feet! (in a low voice) Ha-ha, what’s the smell? It smells so sweet. (Searching) Oh. What a handsome boy. (Come closer and take a deep breath) Oh, oh, oh, why do his feet have such a sweet smell? It’s just not fair! (Angrily) Not fair! Look, he’s sleeping and snoring. Let me exchange my feet with his! (Doing magic and laughing loudly) Oh, my feet. You smell so sweet! Now I’m really the most charming witch. (Fly away)Prince: (Asleep and dreaming) Oh! What a beautiful girl you are! You are my only one – my dear princess.Prince: (Wake up!) Oh~ what’s wrong? What a bad smell!! The room smells of stinky tofu. Is it my table? My hand? My chair? My head? Or my window? Oh no! It’s my feet. I have a pair of stinky feet. How did it happen? (Hold on to his head.)(Run away) I can’t believe it!  SCENE II(The prince is walking and sees some crows on the way.)Prince: Oh~ there are many crows.Crow A: Please go away…Crow B: Quickly! It’s full of bad smell here. Crows: We are going to die, because your feet are too disgusting.Prince: Oh! I am so sorry…My feet cause you much trouble…Sorry~!(Prince continues to walk. He sees some flowers.)Prince: Hum~ I like the perfume of flowers. Flower A: Oh! I can’t live without fresh air.Flower B: Keep your feet far away from us, please.Flowers: Your feet are too disgusting.Prince: Why does everyone dislike me? I am so sad and I am sorry for making you feel bad.(Prince continues to walk.)Prince: What can I do? I want my sweet-smelling feet back.(Many strangers are buying from vendors on the road.)Stranger A: Did you step in something? Check your shoes.Stranger B: Oh! Don’t talk nonsense.Stranger C: I know where that bad smell comes from. It’s him. /span&Prince: I can’t believe it! My disgusting feet have magic power!!Queen: Oh! Don’t say that! They are not disgusting at all. Congratulations! You are going to marry my dear daughter.King: Yes! This is a happy ending.Ada: Whenever the princess couldn’t sleep, all she had to do was to smell the prince’s stinky feet. And then, she would sleep very well. In the end, the prince and the princess lived happily together.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
可以参考《老友记》的生活场景剧,就聊聊最近的一些生活琐事即可。
楼主可以看看《生活大爆炸》,还可以去 果壳网看看。
自己编的容易记些
其他类似问题
感激不尽的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP