急求:一篇关于购物的5人英语介绍二到三分钟情景对话,3到5分钟

急求:一篇关于购物的5人英语情景对话,3到5分钟_百度知道
急求:一篇关于购物的5人英语情景对话,3到5分钟
s birthday! Tt make up my mind.:What did you give her last year! long time no see:so, if you are looking for gloves,madam:it&#39?B:Well then:everything is fine! how&#39.A:I love you grandma!DA? i suggest thiswoollen carf?&#39,C:m back, my..let&#39.E.(B goes to home)B:sounds perfect?B.D!C,s find out some thing else!B;ll suggest this one, sir&#47, great.B! Thanks:grandma:but that&#39, this is for you,B:bye~A! it&#39,there:And would you please gift wrap that:hey:I love you! waht is it, especially in winter, and it's going:25 dollars.;s a secret~~(on grandma&#39.I wanna buy a present for my grandma&#39:A woollen scarf! what a surprise to meet you here. i&#39:I&#39! What can i help you today!B, my dear,B;s birthday and i just can&#39.A, perhaps this year you should bring her a pair of gloves,mom?B, i&#39:s such a adorable present:excellent ideas?B:Sure:m looking for a present for my grandma&#39. it&#39:guess what,C.B! whall get it then~A. it'ss warm:Here you are.emmmm.C.B! I&#39!B;s birthday party)B.(C is paasing by)C:Thank you very much.B!(B brings out the gift)E.?C;s what i gave her last year:Mom:you&#39:, please:hi:Do you have anything in mind?A:Hi.A,re welcom~ see ya~B. I just broght a present for grandma!C
其他类似问题
情景对话的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语帝来。。急求情景(关于asking the way)对话 十分感谢 要差不多5分钟的_百度知道
英语帝来。。急求情景(关于asking the way)对话 十分感谢 要差不多5分钟的
求情景对话(关于asking the way)十分感谢
差不多5分钟 二人对话 不用太深奥,十分感谢。。。
要差不多5分钟的 谢谢
我再提高20分吧。
提问者采纳
A:Hi, excuse me, I'm sorry to bug you, but do you know where The Royal Hotel is?B:Just a minute. I'm as busy as a bee right now. Ok, I'm done. What can I do for you?A:Well, I seem to be a little bit lost here. I'm worried that I'll never find my way. What's worse, I forgot my glasses and I'm as blind as a bat now. B:Well, keep your chin up. I'll try to help you. Where are you going?B:Well, approximately one and a half hour, but it depends on the trafficA: Oh, no, it's too long, I am going to miss my movie, the movie will start in about one hour.B:I'm sorry, but this is the only way I know to get there. If you are really in a hurry, why not just take a taxi instead, it would be fast enough to be there on time.A:Oh,thank you for reminding me about that, yeah, I think I will just take a taxi then, and how much it's going to cost if I take a taxi to get there?B:The post office is just opposite the supermarket.A:Cool!Thanks a lot.B:You are welcome.A:Have a nice day bro!B:You too. A:So this is the wharf for the ferry?B:yep, then, go to No.8 entrance and take the ferry there and it will send you to the front entrance of TIANTIAN cinema.A:So, that means the cinema is on the shore?B:exactly,you will see the sign of the cinema once you arrived at the other side of the river.B:Not too long. It should take about ten minutes by taxi.A:Cool, thanks. B:You're welcome.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
A: Excuse me, sir do you know how to go to the TIANTIAN cinema?B:Oh,yes. but it's very far from here and you have to take a bus and then change to a ferry.A:Oh~~ that's really far,could you please tell me how to get to the bus stop and the ferry wharf in detail?B:Of course,
Firstly go staight ahead and cross the road and you will see a Motel next to you.A: A motel?B: yeah, I think it's called &JINMAO& Motel.A:oh,yeah,I know that one.B:hmm hum,that's perfect. Then turn right at the next crossroads, and walk straight forward for about 50 metres and you will see a bus stop next to you. Catch a 430 bus.A:I am sorry, but which side of the road should I go to take the bus?B:oh, sorry I didn't mension that, it's on the right side. And then get off at the &GUANGMING wharf& station. A:So this is the wharf for the ferry?B:yep, then, go to No.8 entrance and take the ferry there and it will send you to the front entrance of TIANTIAN cinema.A:So, that means the cinema is on the shore?B:exactly,you will see the sign of the cinema once you arrived at the other side of the river.A:And how long approximately do you think it's going to take to get there?B:Well, approximately one and a half hour, but it depends on the trafficA: Oh, no, it's too long, I am going to miss my movie, the movie will start in about one hour.B:I'm sorry, but this is the only way I know to get there. If you are really in a hurry, why not just take a taxi instead, it would be fast enough to be there on time.A:Oh,thank you for reminding me about that, yeah, I think I will just take a taxi then, and how much it's going to cost if I take a taxi to get there?B:well,it's about 100 yuan I think.A:what a bad day! I don't have enough money. Do you know any bank around here?B:yes, you have to turn around and walk straight forward, then turn left at the first crossroads,you will see the NONGYE bank around the corner. I am also going to that bank, if you want to just follow me and I will take you there.A:oh, thank you so much for that, sir.B:No problem, it's my pleasure. let's go.A:hahaha.let's go.完全是自己想的哦~~~~
其他3条回答
A: Excuse meB: Ok.A: Could you tell me how to get to the nearest post office please?B: Hmmm~let me think about it.B:Ok,you may just go along the road,after second traffic light,youwill see a fruit shopA:Then?B:Then you can turn right to a narrow street called PA Street.A:OkB:After that,pass 2 blocks and you will see a supermarket.A:What is the name of it?B:Walmart. A:Thanks,and next?B:The post office is just opposite the supermarket.A:Cool!Thanks a lot.B:You are welcome.A:Have a nice day bro!B:You too.
A:你好,打扰一下,我想请问一下北京路怎么走?A: hello, excuse me, I would like to ask about Beijing way? B:你好,你可以向前面直走,左转,你会看到北京路。B: hello, you can go straight to the front, the left and you will see Beijing road. A;谢谢,你知道怎么去邮局吗?A; Thank you, do you know how to get to the post office? B:恩,向右转,沿着北京路一直往前走、右转、你会看见第一个十字路口,向左转、沿着这条路一直走、你将会看见邮局。B: well, turn right and go straight along the Beijing road, turn right, you'll see the first intersection, turn left, go straight along this road, you will see the post office. A:谢谢、我知道了A: thank you, I know B:不用谢,祝你好运。再见B: no thanks, I wish you good luck. goodbye
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语情景对话2人5分钟关于家庭生活的(带有中文注释)谢谢
英语情景对话2人5分钟关于家庭生活的(带有中文注释)谢谢
不区分大小写匿名
A:Hi,xxx,how &are you? B:I am fine,thank you. A:What does your father do? B:He is a bussinessman.He ofen goes to other countries. A:And what does your mother do?Is she a worker? B:No.She does not.She is a doctor.She works in a hospital.A:I see.Do you have a sister?What does she do? B:Yes,i have a sister.She is a Chinse teacher.She works in a university. A:Oh,i konw.You family is fun!注释:嗨,xxx,你好吗?我很好,谢谢你。你爸爸是干什么的?他是一个商人。他经常去别的国家。那你的妈妈是做什么的?她是一个工人吗?不,她不是。她是一个医生。她在一家医院里工作。我懂了。你有姐姐吗?她是做什么的?是的,我有一个姐姐。她是一个语文老师。她在一所大学里工作。哦,我知道了。你的家庭可真丰富啊!
不好意思啊,我没说清楚,我是想要那种一天所做的事情,比如多少点起床,一天的生活流程,
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
京 东 价:
¥10.90 [8.4折][定价:¥13.10]
温馨提示:
其它类似商品
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
剑桥英语:看图练对话(英文版)
查找同类商品
《剑桥英语:看图练对话(英文版)》共15课。《剑桥英语:看图练对话(英文版)》中有大量插图及照片,要求学生配对练习看图说话。每课课后有对话用词汇及短语,供学生选用。还有启发性问题。其它内容及读者对象同上书。
Introduction1
persuadersCommunication
activitiesAcknowledgments
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜求四人英语情景对话,3到5分钟的。话题:关于成功的原因
求四人英语情景对话,3到5分钟的。话题:关于成功的原因 20
A:host(主持人)B:CEO of a company(一家公司的总裁)C:a university student(一个大学生)D:psychologist(心理学家)A:Hello,everyone,welcome to watch our program.I'm ...,today,you & & konw,we will talk something about success.In our society,everyone & &want to be a successful man,to earn other's respect.However,how & & &to make it is also a problem confused our.I think,after our & & program you will komw more.Now,welcome our guest.The CEO of a & & & company,Mr...(大家好,欢迎收看我们的节目,我是。。,今天,我们将讨论成功的一些事情。在我们现在这个社会,每个人都想成功,都想获得别人的尊重。但是,怎么去实现也是一个困扰我们的问题。我想,通过我们的节目,你会知道更多。现在,有情我们的嘉宾,某个公司的CEO,。。。)B:Hello!A:A student from ZHOUSHAN HAIYANG university,...(一位来自海洋学院的学生。。。)C:Hi!A:A psychologist,Lee.(一位心理专家)D:Thank you,host.A:First,I want to ask Mr...some question,do you think you are a successful man?(首先我想请问。。一些问题,你认为你是成功的人么)B:Sometime.(有时候)A:Detail please.(请说细节)B:In your heart,obviously,I'm very successful,I own a big company, & & have a lot of money,can buy everything I want.Besides,you will & & believe money equal to success.But to me,I think I'm on the way to & success.My deram tells me I must go on.Thanks for my dream.(在你们心目中,很显然,我是非常成功的,我拥有一个大公司,有很多钱,能买到我先要的东西。但是,对于我来说,我始终在通往成功的路上,我的梦想告诉我,我必须继续。感谢我的梦想)D:A very gerat man,In my opinion a man have a dream is half the & & battle.So dream is a very important in success.A dream can make & you energetic.(一个伟大的人,我的观点是,一个人有了梦想等于成功了一半。所以说梦想在成功中是非常重要的。梦想使你充满能量)A:Thank you.Can you tell us your dream?Mr....(谢谢,。。。你能告诉我们你的梦想么)B:Of course,when I was ten years old,I read a article about & &Bill & Gates.And from then on,I concentrate on contribute to our & & society.Luckily,I read that.So chance is also relate to success.(当然,当我十岁的时候,我看了一篇文章关于比尔盖茨的,从那以后,我一直致力于对我们的社会作出贡献,很幸运的,我能看到那个文章。所以说机会也和成功有关)A:What your opinion,C?(说说你的观点,。。)C:I'm very agree with Mr...,I often surfing on Intnet,one day I read & a aticle,it says a company need 100 employees, and they received & more than 400 applications.To my shocked,the CEO throw away one & half of this applications,because he believed they needn't a man & without lucky.Mr..,the company is yours?(我很同意。。。的说法,我经常上网,一天,我也看到一篇文章,它讲一家公司需要100个员工,最后他们收到了400多份申请书。使我震惊的是,那个CEO扔掉了一般的申请书,因为他相信他们不需要运气不好的员工。。。。那个公司是你的么?)B:No,No,No!I will give every one a chance,and a challenge.(不,不,不,我会个每个人机会和挑战)A:Very good! C,do your think if you are a successful man?(非常好,C,你认为你是一个成功的人么)C:I think I have ambition,confidence,persistence,patience,so I believe sonner or later,I can carry out my dream and to be a successful man.(我认为我有雄心,自信,恒心,细心,所以我相信,迟早地,我会实现我的梦想,成为成功的人)D:Very confident.May you can success,what's more,you can't forget condescension also can decide your future.(非常自信,希望你能成功。还有,你别忘记虚心也能决定你的未来)C:Thank you!(谢谢)A:Thank you everyone.After this progarm,we known some aspects about how to success.I hope everyone can success by watching our progarm and try your best.Thanks for watching.Bye!(谢谢各位,经过这个节目,我们知道了一些关于怎么去成功的方面,我希望每个人都能成功,通过看这个节目和大家的努力。谢谢大家的收看。再见!)
的感言:GOOD JOB!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语介绍二到三分钟 的文章

随机推荐