1、I have already read the storybook.改为一般反义疑问句句2、She has already packed the camera.改为否句

句型转换1.She's visited China before.(改为一般疑问句)_____she _____ China before?2.I have already seen the film.(改为否定句)I ____ ____ the film ____.3.I went to Beijing (in 2005).(对括号部分提问)_____ _____ you go _百度作业帮
句型转换1.She's visited China before.(改为一般疑问句)_____she _____ China before?2.I have already seen the film.(改为否定句)I ____ ____ the film ____.3.I went to Beijing (in 2005).(对括号部分提问)_____ _____ you go
句型转换1.She's visited China before.(改为一般疑问句)_____she _____ China before?2.I have already seen the film.(改为否定句)I ____ ____ the film ____.3.I went to Beijing (in 2005).(对括号部分提问)_____ _____ you go to Beijing?4.He flew to Guangzhou last week.(改为同义句)He ____ to Guangzhou by ____last week.5.They've bought (five tickets).(对括号部分提问)____ ____tickets have they bought?
1.She's visited China before.(改为一般疑问句)_Has____she _visited____ China before?2.I have already seen the film.(改为否定句)I _haven't___ _seen___ the film _yet___.3.I went to Beijing (in 2005).(对括号部分提问)_When____ _did___ you go to Beijing?4.He flew to Guangzhou last week.(改为同义句)He _went___ to Guangzhou by plane/air____last week.5.They've bought (five tickets).(对括号部分提问)_How ___ _many___tickets have they bought?
1.Has,visited2.haven't seen,yet3.When did4.went,plane/air5.How many
Have visited haven't seen yetWhen did went plane How many
1.Has, visited2.haven't,seen,yet3.When did4.got,plane5.How many不客气,以后还可以问我~句型转换。1. Have you packed the beach towels yet?(作否定回答)&&&&_______&,&_______ _______.2. Mary has already cleaned the room. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&Mary_______ the room_______?3. He came here three days ago.(改为同义句)&&&&He has _______here _______three days.4. I left Beijing three months ago.(改为同义句)&&&&Bei Jing_______three months.5. I have lived in Shanghai since l was born.(对画线部分提问)&& &_______ _______have you lived in Shanghai?
根据括号中的要求改写下列句子。1. I have read the other Harry Potter books already. (改为否定句)?&& &I ______ the other Harry Potter books.2. He has worked in this company for five years.?&& ______ ______has he worked in this company? (就画线部分提问)3.They have traveled&&around the world. (改成一般疑问句)?&& ______they______around the world?4. Have you entered a competition? (作出否定回答)?&&& No.I______.5. She has played concerts all over the country.(改成一般疑问句)?&&& ______she______concerts all over the world?
完成句子。(每空1分,共8分)
根据所给提示,完成句子。每空一词,含缩略词。
1.Chen Ping has already finished her homework. (改为否定句)
Chen Ping ___________ &____________ her homework
yet.
2.The kid is playing the piano at the school music
club. (对划线部分提问)
_____________ is the kid ____________ the piano?
3.I made up my mind to study math well. (改为同义句)
I ____________ &____________ study math well.
4.他代替我去了北京(完成译句)
He went to Beijing __________ &__________ me.
完成句子。(每空1分,共8分)根据所给提示,完成句子。每空一词,含缩略词。【小题1】Chen Ping has already finished her homework. (改为否定句)Chen Ping ___________ &____________ her homework yet.【小题2】The kid is playing the piano at the school music club. (对划线部分提问)_____________ is the kid ____________ the piano?【小题3】I made up my mind to study math well. (改为同义句)I ____________ &____________ study math well.【小题4】他代替我去了北京(完成译句) He went to Beijing __________ &__________ me.
吴老师30日19点直播线段的垂直平分线的性质
余老师30日20点直播unit5第二课时 Section A求教英语题(每一题都要改写成否定句和疑问句) 1*she has been to london 2求教英语题(每一题都要改写成否定句和疑问句)1*she has been to london2*they have already packed their suitcases3*she has bought some new things4_百度作业帮
求教英语题(每一题都要改写成否定句和疑问句) 1*she has been to london 2求教英语题(每一题都要改写成否定句和疑问句)1*she has been to london2*they have already packed their suitcases3*she has bought some new things4
求教英语题(每一题都要改写成否定句和疑问句) 1*she has been to london 2求教英语题(每一题都要改写成否定句和疑问句)1*she has been to london2*they have already packed their suitcases3*she has bought some new things4*we should arrive at the airport before one o'clock5*he should leave for the airport at once6*we will have to stay here for two hours7*she'll stay in shanghai for two weeks8*she has to stay at home9*I have to stay at home10*I'd like to tell him the news11*she'd like to buy several silk scarves12*they would rather do puzzles at home13*she'd rather collect stamps根据所给要求,改写下列句子.1.Thomas read the book carefully.(改为一般疑问句)________ Thomas _________ the book carefully?2.I'd like to have a cup of tea now.(改为一般疑问句)________ ________ like to have a cup of tea now?3.It_百度作业帮
根据所给要求,改写下列句子.1.Thomas read the book carefully.(改为一般疑问句)________ Thomas _________ the book carefully?2.I'd like to have a cup of tea now.(改为一般疑问句)________ ________ like to have a cup of tea now?3.It
根据所给要求,改写下列句子.1.Thomas read the book carefully.(改为一般疑问句)________ Thomas _________ the book carefully?2.I'd like to have a cup of tea now.(改为一般疑问句)________ ________ like to have a cup of tea now?3.It took me two hours to finish my homework yesterday.(对划线部分提问) 划线句为 two hours ________ _______ did it take you to finish your homework yesterday?4.Kathy is honest.(改为感叹句)________ ________ honest girl Kathy is!5.What a good swimmer Alice is!(保持句意基本不变)__________ _________ Alice swims!
1.Thomas read the book carefully.(改为一般疑问句) _____Did___ Thomas ____read_____ the book carefully?2.I'd like to have a cup of tea now.(改为一般疑问句) ____Would____ ____you____ like to have a cup of tea now?3.It took me two hours to finish my homework yesterday.(对划线部分提问) 划线句为 two hours ___How_____ __long_____ did it take you to finish your homework yesterday?4.Kathy is honest.(改为感叹句) ____What____ ___an_____ honest girl Kathy is!5.What a good swimmer Alice is!(保持句意基本不变) _____How_____ _____well____ Alice swims!
readDo youHow longWhat aHow good句型转换.1.Ha
1.Have you packed the beach towels yet?(作否定回答)
_______ , _______ _______.2.Mary has already cleaned the room.(改为一般疑问句)
Mary_______ the room_______?3.He came here three days ago.(改_百度作业帮
句型转换.1.Ha
1.Have you packed the beach towels yet?(作否定回答)
_______ , _______ _______.2.Mary has already cleaned the room.(改为一般疑问句)
Mary_______ the room_______?3.He came here three days ago.(改
句型转换.1.Ha
1.Have you packed the beach towels yet?(作否定回答) &&&&_______&,&_______ _______.2.Mary has already cleaned the room.(改为一般疑问句) &&&&Mary_______ the room_______?3.He came here three days ago.(改为同义句) &&&&He has _______here _______three days.4.I left Beijing three months ago.(改为同义句) &&&&Bei Jing_______three months.5.I have lived in Shanghai
since l was born
.(对画线部分提问) && &_______ _______have you lived in Shanghai?
1.No,I haven't&& 2.H yet&& 3. for 4. for&& 5.How long

我要回帖

更多关于 一般疑问句 的文章

随机推荐