The doctor should take the girl's temperature.改为一般选择疑问句句

 下载
 收藏
本人所有资料来自网络和个人所创,版权归原作者所有,如有需要请购买正版图书,请您下载后于24小时内删除,本人所提供资料仅为方便学习交流。 本人如有侵犯作者权益,请作者联系网站官方或本人,将删除。 所涉及的试题及答案,均
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
unit 1waht's the matter单元讲义
下载积分:800
内容提示:unit 1waht's the matter单元讲义
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 23:01:57|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
unit 1waht's the matter单元讲义.DOC
道客巴巴认证
机构认证专区
加  展示
享受成长特权
官方公共微信Unit 1 课时练习63
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
Unit 1 课时练习63
Unit1课时练习;SectionA(1a―2d);Ⅰ.根据语境及所给首字母提示,补全句中所缺单词;1.―Hey,what’sthe―Oh,Ilos;2.―DidPeterwalktoschooly;―.;3.Mom,I’mtiredandIneedto;1.Mom,ifI_______________;2.Let’s_________________;3.
Unit 1课时练习Section A (1a―2d)Ⅰ. 根据语境及所给首字母提示,补全句中所缺单词。1. ―Hey, what’s the ―Oh, I lost my history book.2. ―Did Peter walk to school yesterday?―.3. Mom, I’m tired and I need to
on the beach and enjoy the sun, children.
so I can’t eat anything. Ⅱ. 根据句意及所给汉语提示,用恰当的短语填空。1. Mom, if I ____________________(咳嗽), what should I do?2. Let’s ____________________(休息) for lunch.3. Jane, Mom asked you to ______________________(躺下).4. His daughter ____________________(感冒) last week.5. When did you start to ____________________ (胃痛), young man?
Ⅲ. 根据对话内容,从方框中选择恰当的选项补全对话。A: You look sad, Mike. (1)______B: I have a very sore throat.A: (2)______ Did you take your temperature?B: Yes, but I don’t have a fever.A: Well, what did you do on the weekend?B: (3)______ You know my English speech contest is this Wednesday.
A: (4)______ That’s why you have a very sore throat.B: (5)______A: Stop practicing speaking English and drink more hot tea with honey. Then you’ll be OK.B: Ha, thank you, Susan. Section A 3a―Grammar Focus Ⅰ. 根据句意,从方框中选择恰当的单词或短语并用其适当形式填空。 1. Betty said she didn’t enjoy ______________ at her uncle’s party.2. He is always ______________ with the police.3. Millie ______________ the bus and walked into a store.4. All the ______________ on the bus liked the driver because he was friendly.5. Peter met his friend Mary today. But ______________, Mary didn’t talk with him. Ⅱ. 根据句意,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。1. My father didn’t agree ________(take) a vacation on the beach.2. The young man stopped his car and helped the girl without ________(think) twice.3. This old woman expected the young man ________(save) her dog.4. At that time, Rose saw her dog ________(lie) on the floor.5. Helen hurt herself ________(play) basketball with her classmates.Ⅲ. 根据各题后括号内的要求完成下列各题,每空一词(含缩略形式)。1. ―Should I put my bike behind the library?
(补全答语)―Yes, _________ _________.2. ―Should Kate go home with her parents right away?
(补全答语)―No, _________ _________.3. Mr. Black should ask some students to the English party.
(改为否定句) Mr. Black _________ _________ any students to the English party.4. The doctor should take this girl’s temperature at once.
(改为一般疑问句)_________ the doctor _________ this girl’s temperature at once?
(对划线部分提问)_________ _________ Jenny _________? Section B (1a―2b)Ⅰ. 根据句意及所给汉语提示,写出句中所缺单词。1. I think I am going to be 生病的).2. Two old 刀) are on the table in the kitchen.3. Just now my mother told me the 重要性) of learning English.4. The Smiths made a(n) 决定) to study medicine in London.5. Ms. Rice tells her little son the red traffic light 意思是) “stop”. Ⅱ. 根据汉语意思及括号内所给的提示词语,翻译下列句子。1. 我习惯早餐吃鸡蛋。
(be used to)_____________________________________2. 你不必因为这个而冒险。
(take risks)_____________________________________3. 当食物用尽时,他开始吃树叶。
(run out)_____________________________________4. 张欢用什么切除他的右臂的?
(cut off)_____________________________________5. 这位叫彼得的年轻人掌管这个工厂。
(be in control of)_____________________________________Ⅲ. 根据短文内容,从方框中选择恰当的单词填空,有的需要变换形式。Miss King was often ill last year. She really wanted to be (1)_________, but she didn’t know what to do. Mr. Green, a doctor, told her (2)_________ to stay healthy. “First, you should look after yourself. For example, you should go for a walk after dinner, (3)_________ often and eat lots of fruit and vegetables. They are all good foryour health. Don’t do (4)_________ that is bad for your health. For example, don’t watch too much TV, (5)_________ in bed, eat junk food or go to bed late.”After that, Miss King always did (6)_________ Mr. Green told her. She is in good health now. Section B 2c―Self CheckⅠ. 根据句意,从括号中选择恰当的词语填空。1. You ate __________(too many / too much), so you had a stomachache.2. That man __________(got out / got out of) his car and asked the boy what happened.3. __________(Thanks for / Thanks to) Mr. Hand, my English improved a lot.4. The old lady __________(fell down / fell behind) on the street and broke her leg.5. Did you __________(decide / decision) to go to Paris?Ⅱ. 根据句意,从方框中选择恰当的短语填空,有的需要变换形式。1. Last month Jim ___________________ and he lost his left leg.2. He felt bad, so he ___________________ this dancing competition.3. The man can’t walk long because he ___________________.4. ___________________ studying hard, and you’ll have good grades.5. ___________________ the heavy rain, they didn’t have the sports meeting yesterday.Ⅲ. 根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每空一词。1. 她不介意打开窗户。She didn’t __________ __________ the window.2. 我今天感觉不舒服。I don’t __________ __________ today.3. 大卫学习英语有困难。David __________ __________ __________ English.4. 上周他在海滩上晒伤了。He __________ __________ on the beach last week.5. 我刚才被一本书击中了。I __________ __________ by a book just now. 答案Section A (1a―2d)Ⅰ. 1. matter
5. stomachⅡ. 1. have a cough
2. take a break / take breaks3. lie down
4. had a cold
5. have a stomachacheⅢ. 1-5 BDAECSection A 3a―Grammar FocusⅠ. 1. herself
2. getting into trouble
3. got off4. passengers
5. to his surpriseⅡ. 1. to take
2. thinking
3. to save
5. playing Ⅲ. 1. you should
2. she shouldn’t
3. shouldn’t ask4. S take
5. W doSection B (1a―2b)Ⅰ. 1. sick
3. importance
4. decision
Ⅱ. 1. I’m used to eating eggs for breakfast.2. You don’t have to take risks because of this.3. When his food ran out, he began to eat leaves.4. What did Zhang Hua use to cut off his right arm?5. This young man called Peter is in control of this factory.Ⅲ. 1. healthy
3. exercise
4. anything
6. as Section B 2c―Self CheckⅠ. 1. too much
2. got out of
3. Thanks to
4. fell down
5. decide Ⅱ. 1. had a serious accident
2. gave up3. has a sore leg
4. Keep on
5. Because of 5. means包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、专业论文、幼儿教育、小学教育、文学作品欣赏、行业资料、外语学习资料、Unit 1 课时练习63等内容。 
 8AUnit1_课时练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。灌南华侨双语学校 初二英语 预习案 初二( )班 学号 姓名 __ 课题:8A Unit 1 【预习导航】 Comic strip and Welcome...  Unit 1 课时练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 1 课时练习 Section A (1a―2d) Ⅰ. 根据语境及所给首字母提示,补全句中所缺单词。 1. ―Hey, what’s ...  7A UNIT 2课时练习 15页 1下载券7A unit 1课时练 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 一课一练章...  牛津9A unit1课时练习灌南华侨双语学校初三英语预习案初三( )班 学号 姓名 课题:9A Unit 1 Comic strip...  关键词:Unit 1第3课时练习Can you playthe guitar 1/4 同系列文档 Unit 1第4课时练习 Unit 1第6课时练习 Unit 2第1课时练习 Unit 2第2课时练习 Unit 2第...  8A Unit 1 Friends 课时练习 1 (Welcome to the unit)―内部交流 内部交流 Name:___ : 一、词组翻译: 词组翻译: 1.吃/喝的东西___ 2.再要一些食物__...  必修一unit1课时练习_英语_高中教育_教育专区。必修一unit1课时练习 已整理排版课时作业(一) [必修 1 Unit 1 Friendship] Ⅰ.多项选择 1.If you take my___...  七年级英语下册 Unit 1 Can you play the guitar? 自主练习
Unit 1 Can you play the guitar? 第六课时 一、词汇。 A)根据句意及首字母提示...  第 3 页共 8 页 . 八年级下册课时练习 Unit1 What’s the matter ? 29.The doctor should take this girl's temperature at once.(改为一般疑问句) __... 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
第十三板块
The_World&s_Cultural_Heritage
高考对接题
下载积分:30
内容提示:第十三板块
The_World&s_Cultural_Heritage
高考对接题
文档格式:PDF|