中考英语选择题题,急求

新泰市教师招聘试题 急求2013或者2012在编的英语试题!!!!_百度知道
新泰市教师招聘试题 急求2013或者2012在编的英语试题!!!!
2012或者2013的小学英语在编试题
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏10(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
你可以去百度文库或者上学吧在线考试。我平时去的比较多的是后者。那里支持在线测试。做完之穿锭扁瓜壮盖憋睡铂精后自动出成绩。而且可以看到每道题目的详细解答。我个人认为还是很不错的。
其他类似问题
英语试题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.Fifteen-year-olds____to have jobs.A is not allowed B.are allowed C.is allowed D.are not allowed2.Chinese___by more and more people from all over the word today.A.learn B.learned Cis learned D.was learned3.Your daughter's hair is too long .you should get it___(cut)in a barber sh_百度作业帮
1.Fifteen-year-olds____to have jobs.A is not allowed B.are allowed C.is allowed D.are not allowed2.Chinese___by more and more people from all over the word today.A.learn B.learned Cis learned D.was learned3.Your daughter's hair is too long .you should get it___(cut)in a barber shop tomorrow afternoon.4.My father is a teacher .He is not only strict___his students but also he is strict__his work.A.with B.in C.with D.in5.I saw many people in the central park yasterday .Some were playing games.Some were walking___were talking happily A.The others B.Others C.Anther D.Other6.The boy says English is not easy___because he can't pass the exam.A.to be learned B.to learn C.learning D.learned 7.The climbers___(success) in reading the top of the mountain at last.8.我累了就无法集中精力工作 I can't ___ ____my wark when I am tired.
1.D2.C3.cut4.with,in,选B5.B6.B7.succeeded8.concentrate on
B A B succeeded
concentrate on
1A 2C 3cut 4B 5A 6B 7succeeded
8concenconcentrate on
您可能关注的推广急求!英语选择题答案!急!( )1. Someome reported a _____in the party, but nobody admitted______the purse.  A.steal B.stealing C.stole D.stealling  ( )2._What were you doing at 9 in the morning? _I was _______my watch.  A.looked for B.fi_百度作业帮
急求!英语选择题答案!急!( )1. Someome reported a _____in the party, but nobody admitted______the purse.  A.steal B.stealing C.stole D.stealling  ( )2._What were you doing at 9 in the morning? _I was _______my watch.  A.looked for B.finding C.finding out D.looking for  ( )3.Someome________Mrs.Taylor’s house and stole her diamond necklace.  A. broke out B.broke into C.broke D.broke in  ( )4.The little boy felt _______when his parents left him _______in his room.  A.lonely B.alone C.lonely D.alone  ( )5.If you want to retell a story, you have to know clearly about the _____to it.  A.words B,sentences C.passages D.clue  ( )6.You are a student and I am a student,_________.  A.either B.too C.as well D.also  ( )7.Mary as well as I _________a student.  A.am B.is C.are D.be  ( )8.Mike________20,000 yuan__________an old car.  A.of B.on C.for D.on  ( )9.He wanted to make Jill go to jail________himself.  A.instead of B.instead C.in place of D.A and C  ( )10. The man_________the money________the lady in the corner of the street.  A.from B.robbed of C.from D.of  ( )11.Did you notice her_____________the room?  A.going B.entering in C.entering D.going in  ( )12.She has been in ___________jail for five years.  A.a B.an C./ D.the  ( )13.The boy admitted__________the necklace at last.  A.stole B.to steal C.steal D.stealing
BDBBDBBBDACCD&&&&&&&&&& 肯定没问题的
(C )1. Someome reported a _____in the party, but nobody admitted______the purse.  A.steal B.stealing C.stole D.stealling  (D )2._What were you doing at 9 in the morn...小学六年级英语试题...急求!!_百度知道
小学六年级英语试题...急求!!
!!!..!same反义词---(
Australian形容词---(
同音词---(
righT反义词---(
)fifth基数词---(
two序数词---(
)one序数词---(
different名词---(
)go对应词---(
white对应词---(
求求 !!!!..快.
提问者采纳
differentAustralian既是形容词又是名词byewrongfivesecondfirstdifferencecomeblack
提问者评价
太感谢了呀!!!!!!厉害啊~~~奇才啊~~~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
differentAustralianbyewrongfivesecondfirstdifferencecomeblack
Australianbye
left/wrongfive
secondfirst
difference
Australian(和原来一样) bye rong five twith dirrerence come black
differentAustralian既是形容词又是名词byewrongfivesecondfirstdifferencecomeblack
小学六年级英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线急求英语选择题详细解答Nobody but the twins ________ some interest in the project till now. A. shows B. show C. have shown D. has shown_百度作业帮
在线急求英语选择题详细解答Nobody but the twins ________ some interest in the project till now. A. shows B. show C. have shown D. has shown
1.答案:D.2.翻译:到现在为止,除了那对双胞胎外,没有人对这个项目有一丝兴趣.3.1)时间状语till now,意思是“到现在为止”=so far,表明句子必须用现在完成时.排除AB;2)but连接两个并列主语,动词谓语采用就远原则,即句子主语是Nobody而非the twins,所以用动词的三单形式,排除C.
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语选择题 的文章

随机推荐