把中文翻译成英文中文,谢谢。

翻译成中文,谢谢。_百度知道
翻译成中文,谢谢。
翻译全文!谢谢。S hanghai’s elementary and juniorhigh school students will be starting anew subject this semester:handwriting.But should we stop and ask ourselves if we feel that it is a skill still worth having in the modern age?The vast majority of those asked by China Youth Daily’s social survey centre seemed to think so.Furthermore,most agreed that their own handwriting was not up to scratch and that decent handwrit-ing was essential for a successful educational career and beyond.  So it is possibly ironic that I am putting down these thoughts on my overworked laptop.These days I rarely write more than a few hurried notes by hand.A three-hour ex-am I took recently was a true test,not only of my knowledge but also of my ability to write for that long.At the end of the day,doesn’t electronically typed text just have the edge?It’s easier to read,less likely to contain mistakes and,at the tap of a key,can be sent to countless people around the world.  Having said that,I still remember 鸡肠高课薨酒胳旬供莫the proud day I got my first proper fountain pen and was allowed to use joined-up writing in class.Later,I studied graphology(笔迹学),the interpretation of a person’s character through their handwriting.I also developed a passion for story writing and drama.I would often marvel that many of my literary heroes—Shakespeare and Dickens for ex-ample—wrote their astonishing works all by hand.I gained a love for words that had little to do with passing school tests and learned that handwriting really was about genuine and thoughtful self-expression.  As the world embraces the Web,even handwritten holiday postcards are no longer fashionable.It seems that for handwriting,the writing’s on the wall.Although we all know that the pen is mightier than the sword,let’s hope it may also remain mighti-er than the laptop.
提问者采纳
上海的小学和初中的学生将这学期重新开始主题:笔迹。但是如果我们停下来问问自己:如果我们觉得它是一个技能仍然值得在现代的年龄吗?绝大多数的受访者中国青年报鸡肠高课薨酒胳旬供莫社会调查中心似乎是这样认为的。此外,大部分人都赞同自己写的字不过关,像样的书法教育事业成功的必要条件和超越。所以它可能是我平定讽刺的是,这些思想在我过度劳累的笔记本电脑。这些天我很少超过几个匆忙写笔记的手。我把最近三个小时的考试是一个真正的考验,不只是我的知识和技能,而且还能写那么长。在一天结束的时候,不电子输入文字才有优势?这是更容易读,更少可能包含错误,并在水龙头的关键,可以发送给无数人环游世界。我已经说过,我还记得那个值得骄傲的一天我得到了第一次正式的钢笔,也可以使用加上去上课了。后来,我学graphology笔迹学),解释(一个人的个性,通过他们的笔迹。我同时也开发出一种小说创作激情和戏剧。我常常惊叹,我的很多文学英雄莎士比亚和狄更斯例如了惊人的作品都靠手工完成的。我得到一个爱字,并没有通过测试,得知学校笔迹真的是真实的和经过深思熟虑的自我表现。作为世界上网络,甚至包括手写的节日明信片不再是时尚。看来笔迹,写在墙上。虽然我们都知道这支笔比剑更有威力,让我们希望它也可能保持能力比的笔记本电脑。
这是你翻译的,还是查的?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
其他1条回答
产品的小学和初中学生将开始新的学科这学期:handwriting.but我们应该停止再问自己,如果我们觉得这是一个技术值得在现代时代?大部分受访者中国青年报的社会调查中心似乎这么认为。此外,多数同意,他们自己的笔迹不够和体面的handwrit-是必不可少的一个成功的教育事业和超越。这可能是具有讽刺意味的是,我把这些想法在我劳累的笔记本电脑。这些天我很少写超过几个促手工说明。三个小时的车-我最近拍的是一个真正的考验,不仅是我的知识也是我的写作能力,在结束长。一天,没有电子输入文字只是有缘?它更易于阅读,不太可能包含错误,在自来水中的一个关键,可以发送到世界各地的无数人。有说,我还记得骄傲的一天我得到我的第一个适当的钢笔和被允许使用的整体鸡肠高课薨酒胳旬供莫写作班。后来,我研究法(笔迹学),解释一个人的性格,通过他们的笔迹。我还制定了一个热情的故事创作和戏剧。我常常惊奇的是很多的我的文学heroes-shakespeare和狄更斯为前-ample-wrote其惊人的作品所有的手。我得到一个爱字,并没有通过考试和学习书法真是真正的和深思熟虑的自我表现。作为世界上包含的网页,甚至手写假期明信片不再流行。看来,书法,在墙上写的。虽然我们都知道,笔比剑更强大,让我们希望它也可能仍然mighti-比笔记本电脑。
这是你翻译的,还是查的?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成汉语,谢谢_百度知道
J代表John,A代表AliceJ:你好,我叫约翰,这是我来学校的第一天A:约翰你好,我叫爱丽丝。这所学校非常好,但是有很多规矩。J:是吗?能说下其中的几条吗?A:嗯,上课不能迟到。这点很重要J:好的,那我们必须得准时。我们能把玩音乐的人带去学校吗?A:不行。而且我们必须穿学校的制服。J:明白了。A:对了,我们在图书馆必须保持安静。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
J:嗨,我是John。这是我上学的第一天A:嗨,John,我是Alice,这个学校很好,但是有很多规定J:真的吗?什么样的规定?A:恩,不要上学迟到,这条很重要J:好吧,我们必须要按时。我们能带音乐播放器到学校吗?A:不,我们不能,我们必须每天穿校服。J:好吧,我知道了S:对了,我们还必须在图书馆保持安静
你好我的名字是强这是我在这个学校的第一天。你好强,我是爱丽丝,这学校很好但是却是有太多的规则啦!真的吗?有什么规则呢。绝对不能在上课迟到这是很重要的!我们一定会准时的,那我们可以带音乐播放器到教室了吗?不,我们不可以!我们还必须得穿校服。我知道啦。我们还必须得在图书馆里安静。
我们今天才学了这篇课文
你是谁?是不是四十中的
下特快翻译绝对可以(Gogle play商店下载)
汉语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
翻译成中文,谢谢
Members of the working class have blue-collar jobs. They are construction workers, truck drivers, mechanics, steel workers, electricians, and the like. What makes this class differ from the lower class is, first, longer periods of employment – and therefore, more fixed incomes – and, second, employment in skilled or semi-skilled occupations, not unskilled ones. Although unemployment hits all levels of the American economy, including those of skilled and semi-skilled workers, it is most common at the bottom of the class structure and increasingly less common at each level upward. They consider themselves to be respectable and hard-working and they look down upon members of the lower class, whom they often consider to be lazy, dishonest, and too ready to exploit public assistance.
提问者采纳
劳阶层员做蓝领工作,建筑工,卡车司机,机械工,钢铁工,电工,等等.使该阶层同于更低阶层,第,受雇间更,收入更稳定;第二,受雇于技术岗位或半技术岗位,非技术岗位.尽管失业冲击着美经济所层面,包括些技术或半技术工,社底层种现象更普遍,越向走,则情况越.些蓝领阶层认工作努力,应该受尊重,看起更低阶层员,看,些都懒惰,诚实,并且依赖社救济.
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
工阶级员蓝领行业由工、卡车司机、机械工、钢铁工电工组使层同于底层社:首先期业更固定收入第二业熟练或者半熟练职业熟练尽管失业率影响美所阶层经济包括些熟练半熟练工阶级结构底层平越越少每级向认自尊重努力工作看起底层阶级员些认懒惰诚信准备利用公共财物援助
工薪阶层的成员从事&蓝领&工作.他们的身份一般是建筑工人,卡车司机,机械工人,钢铁工人,电子工业工人等等.使这个阶层区别与更低阶层的特点是,首先,他们长时期的雇佣生涯决定了更稳定的收入,以及他们被雇佣在技术和类技术岗位工作,而不是非技术岗位.虽然失业冲击着美国经济的所有阶层,包括技术工人与类技术工人,但这种冲击更普遍的发生在阶级结构的底层并且每升高一个阶层就变的更不普遍.工薪阶层认为自己是被尊重的并且努力工作的阶层,他们看不起更低阶层的成员,这些更低阶层的成员被认为是懒惰,不诚实,和过度依赖公共援助的人.
劳动阶级成员的蓝领工人。他们是建筑工人,卡车司机、力学、钢铁工人、电工,等等。什么使这类不同阶层,首先,更长时间的,因此,更多就业-固定收入,其次,就业,而不是技术或半技术性职业生手。尽管失业率支安打,所有级别的美国经济,其中还包括熟练工人,这是半技术性,最常见的底部的阶级结构和越来越少共同在每个层次上。他们认为自己是受人尊重的、勤奋和他们的成员轻视的“下”,他们常常把课是懒惰的、不太好,并利用公共救助。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦译成中文,谢谢!_百度知道
麻烦译成中文,谢谢!
Honey i know you had a bad day due to what happened to your friend, i am feeling bad too, i have been here since i cant go for lunch, i feel very bad because you are sad, so i decided to write you this short note so that when you read in the morning can make you feel little happy baby... Honey i will say thank you so much for having so much faith in me and in us as a couple. Thank you for making me a better person, and for giving your heart to me and opening up so much. Over many years, it' I never expected to feel this way nor actually be with you in this way, experiencing life with you. You are wonderful ... to me, to my friends, to my family. You make me really happy and even though we are apart so much of the time, it's made up each time I see your letter. The feeling that I get is overwhelming every time that I do get to see your letter for the first time in such a long time and as time goes by my feelings for you grow dramatically.I was thinking so much about that earlier today, when I am going to meet you one day. I am getting butterflies in my stomach just at the thought of seeing you. You make everything complete and I can't imagine spending time with someone else and having these feelings for anyone else. I'm anxious to see you Sweetie. Time is ticking, and it's going by really slow. It takes a strong Woman to accomplish everything that you have in your life, I am proud of you that you stick to your goals, you have improved your life so much from what it was before and I am so happy that you respect my beliefs as I respect yours. You say that you are going to make me a happy man and you have already done that, just by being you and showing me love and being so open with your feelings. You are what I dreamed of when I was a little boy, someone with integrity, honesty, love, affection, handsome, and with such a charming love. I never thought I would find you, but here you are.I love you so much, and can't wait to be with you. I want to give you my heart and soul. I don't care about anything else in the world because I am in love with you, Love. I love you. Thank you my darling, for you have made all of my dreams come true. I could not ask for more. I am the luckiest man in the world to be called your lover,
I'm truly honored.
提问者采纳
亲我知道糟糕由于发事给您朋友我觉太糟糕我直我能吃午饭我觉伤所我决定给写短暂注意早晨读使快乐宝宝...亲我说非谢我我信仰夫妇谢谢让我更我给并放直精彩我没想觉真种式与同经历与美妙......我说我朋友我家让我真高兴即使我间由每我看信我觉压倒性每我第看信间且随着间推移我情dramatically.I思考关于今早些候我我要满足我看思想蝴蝶我肚让齐全我想象别花间与别些觉我想看浓情蜜意间流逝真慢完切需要坚强我骄傲坚持目标提高尊重我信仰我高兴我尊重说打算让我幸福已经做我情放我梦想我男孩直诚实情亲情帅气迷情我没想我找are.I能等待与同我想给我灵魂我关世界任何东西我我谢谢亲已经让我所梦想真我能要求更我世界称幸运我真荣幸(间能些错误见谅)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 把中文翻译成英文 的文章

随机推荐