文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 14:31:58|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
文学翻译中创造性叛逆的新阐释
官方公共微信请把以下英语文章翻译成中文_百度知道
请把以下英语文章翻译成中文
How to Pursue HappinessBy Adire LaraA woman I know climbed on the bathroom scale after two weeks of butterless toast and chilly jogs around the park. The needle was still stuck on the number where she’s started. This struck her as typical of how things had been going lately. She was destined never to be happy.
As she dressed, scowling at her tight jeans, she found $20 in her pocket. Then her sister called with a funny story. When she hurried out to the car-angry that she had to get gas-she discovered her roommate had already filled the tank for her. And this was a woman who thought she’d never be happy.
Everyday, it seems, we’re flooded with pop-psych advice about happiness. The relentless message is that there’s something we’re supposed to do to be happy-make the right choices, or have the right set for beliefs about ourselves. Our Founding Fathers even wrote the pursuit of happiness into the Declaration of Independence.
Coupled with this is the notion that happiness is a permanent condition. If we are not joyful all the time, we conclude there is a problem.
Yet what most people experience is not a permanent state of happiness. It is something more ordinary, a mixture of what essayist Hugh Prather once called unsolved problems, ambiguous victories and vague defeats-with few moments of clear peace.
Maybe you would not say yesterday was a happy day, because you had a misunderstanding with your boss. But were not there moments of happiness, moments of clear peace? Now that you think about it, wasn’t there a letter from an old friend, or a stranger who asked where you got such a great haircut? You remember having a bad day, yet those good moments occurred.Happiness is like a visitor, a genial, exotic Aunt Tilly who turns up when you least expect her, orders an extravagant round of drinks and then disappears, trailing a lingering scent of gardenias. You can’t co you can only appreciate her when she does show up. And you can’t force happiness to happen-but you can make sure you are aware of it when it does.While you’re walking home with a head full of problem, try to notice the sun set windows of the city on fire. Listen to the shouts of kids playing basketball in the fading light, and feel your spirits rise, just from having from having paid attention. Happiness is an attitude, not a condition. It’s cleaning the Venertian blinds while listening to an aria, or a spending a pleasure hour organizing your closet. Happiness is your family assembled at dinner. It’s in the present, not in the distant promise of a someday when … How much luckier we are-and how much more happiness we experience-if we can fall in love with we’re living.Happiness is a choice. Reach out for it at the moment it appears, like a balloon drifting seaward in bright blue sky.
提问者采纳
何追求幸福 由Adire拉拉 我知道爬浴室规模两星期butterless吐司寒冷jogs各公园针仍停留些始击作典型事情近注定幸福 穿衣服scowling紧身牛仔裤发现20元口袋妹妹所谓趣故事急忙向汽车气已获气发现室友已经填补智囊团谁想永远幸福 每看我充斥着弹式理咨询幸福情信息东西我该做幸福作确选择或权确定自信仰关我创始甚至写追求幸福独立宣言 再加幸福概念期状况我快乐候我结论问题 数经验永久幸福更普通混合散文家休Prather所谓悬未决问题含糊清胜利模糊失败与几钟明确平
许说昨令高兴误解板没幸福刻刻明确平现想想信朋友或者陌谁问伟发型记糟糕些良刻发 幸福像旅客煦充满异情调姨妈蒂莉谁轮流指望命令奢侈轮饮料消失尾随挥栀花香能命令外貌;能欣赏没现能强迫幸福发确保家都知道候 走路家充部问题试图发现太阳窗户城市火灾听吆喝孩打篮球衰落轻觉您精神崛起刚刚必重视 幸福种态度条件清洁Venertian百叶窗边听咏叹调或者花高兴整理您衣柜幸福家聚集晚餐目前遥远承诺... 何幸运我何更幸福我经验我能够我 幸福种选择达目前看像气球漂浮明亮海蓝色空
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
如何追寻幸福
作者Adire Lara
我认识的一个女人在吃了两周不涂奶油的吐司并绕公园沮丧的慢跑之后,终于站到了体重秤上。指针却始终指向她开始时的体重不变。对她来说这是最近发生的典型事情。她注定不可能快乐。
她打扮时,对着自己的紧身牛仔愁眉不展,发现自己的口袋里还有20美元。之后被她的姐妹称之为一个有趣的故事。当她匆忙的从车上下来,很生气自己必须要吹牛说她发现室友已经为她把柜子里的东西摆好了。这就是那个认为自己不可能快乐的女人。
每一天,看起来,我们都被关于幸福的大众心理学建议所淹没。残酷的消息是我们认为去做一些事情是让自己快乐起来的正确选择,或者我们有权决定自己的信念。我们参加制宪会议的开国元勋甚至在独立宣言中写到对于幸福的追寻。
与幸福是一种长久状态的观点相...
怎样追寻幸福?作者Adire Lara 我认识一个女人,。。。还是不翻了 累
我的一定对啦!选我的吧!
如何追求幸福
由Adire拉拉
一个女人我知道爬上浴室的规模后,两个星期的butterless吐司和寒冷jogs各地的公园。针仍停留在一些地方,她开始。这击中她作为典型的事情去了近来。她是注定不会得到幸福。
当她穿好衣服,在她scowling紧身牛仔裤,她发现20元在她的口袋里。然后,她的妹妹所谓的一个有趣的故事。当她急忙向汽车生气,她已获得天然气她发现她的室友已经填补了她的智囊团。这是一个女人谁想到她会永远幸福。
每天,看来,我们充斥着弹出式心理咨询的幸福。无情的信息是,有什么东西我们该做的幸福,作出正确的选择,或有权确定自己的信仰有关。我们的创始甚至写了追求幸福的独立宣言。
再加上这是幸福的概念,是一个长期的状况。如果我们不快乐的时候,我们的结论...
你老师真有水平,要不你的英文水平那么“高”啊,
如何追求幸福
由Adire拉拉
一个女人我知道爬上浴室的规模后,两个星期的butterless吐司和寒冷jogs各地的公园。针仍停留在一些地方,她开始。这击中她作为典型的事情去了近来。她是注定不会得到幸福。
当她穿好衣服,在她scowling紧身牛仔裤,她发现20元在她的口袋里。然后,她的妹妹所谓的一个有趣的故事。当她急忙向汽车生气,她已获得天然气她发现她的室友已经填补了她的智囊团。这是一个女人谁想到她会永远幸福。
每天,看来,我们充斥着弹出式心理咨询的幸福。无情的信息是,有什么东西我们该做的幸福,作出正确的选择,或有权确定自己的信仰有关。我们的创始甚至写了追求幸福的独立宣言。
再加上这是幸福的概念,是一个长期的状况。如果我们不快乐的时候,我们的结论有问题。
然而,大多数人的...
如何追求幸福
出自阿迪勒
我认识的一名女子在两周的无黄油饮食和公园的慢跑减肥后爬上了浴室的体重计。体重计的指针依旧停留在她开始减肥时候的数字上面。这使得她认为减肥失败是最近发生的事情的典型代表。她注定永远不会快乐。
她皱着眉穿上她紧身的牛仔服的时候,在口袋里发现了20美元。然后她妹妹打电话告诉了她一个有趣的故事。当她匆匆忙忙的从浴室出来赶向她的车的时候——这时候她很生气她不得不给车加油——她却发现她的室友已经给她的车加满了油。这就是那个认为自己永远都不会快乐的女人。当她穿好衣服,在她摸紧身牛仔裤时,她发现20元在她的口袋里。然后,她的妹妹所谓的一个有趣的故事。当她急忙向汽车生气,她已获得天然气她发现她的室友已经填补了她的智囊团。这是一个...
哇!100分…这么多,你不如直接这个是翻译网站,以后有什么要翻译就去这里吧!100分很多耶,这样你不会心疼咩?
英语文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英 [ 'me?bi ]
美 [ 'mebi ]
添加到生词本
选择要添加的生词本
Maybe I eat too much and that's what makes me dozy.
也许我吃得太多了,所以昏昏欲睡。
The men were maybe a hundred feet away and coming closer.
那些人大约有100英尺远,正在向这里靠近。
Maybe this guy isn't so squeaky clean after all.
也许这个人说到底品行并非那么完美。
But maybe there was more to it than that.
Indeed, maybe things we once thought were unbearable.
But maybe this is why we should treasure them.
Maybe you'll have luck.
也许你会碰到好运。
来自《权威词典》
I see him maybe once every three, four months.
我大概每三四个月见他一次。
来自《权威词典》
He didn' maybe it was a touch of the sun.
他觉得有点不太舒服,可能有点中暑。
来自《权威词典》
ADV 或许;大概;可能
You use maybe to express uncertainty, for example when you do not know that something is definitely true, or when you are mentioning something that may possibly happen in the future in the way you describe.
搭配模式ADV with cl/group
语用信息vagueness
Maybe she is in love...
她大概是恋爱了。
Maybe he sincerely wanted to help his country...
或许他是诚心诚意地想帮助自己的祖国。
I do think about having children, maybe when I'm 40...
我的确在考虑要孩子的问题,也许等到我40岁吧。
Things are maybe not as good as they should be...
情况也许并没有情理之中那么好。
Bill will come on then maybe Ralph, then Bobby and Johnny doing their hits.
比尔先上,然后大概是拉尔夫,接下来是博比和约翰尼击球。
ADV 也许,或许(用于提出建议、作出礼貌的请求等)
You use maybe when you are making suggestions or giving advice. Maybe is also used to introduce polite requests.
搭配模式ADV with cl/group
语用信息politeness
Maybe we can go to the movies or something...
也许我们可以去看场电影什么的。
Maybe you'd better tell me what this is all about...
也许你应该告诉我这究竟是怎么回事。
Maybe you shouldn't eat in that restaurant anymore...
也许你不该再去那家餐厅吃饭了。
Maybe if you tell me a little about her?...
也许你可以跟我讲一点关于她的事情?
Wait a while, maybe a few days.
等一等吧,也许要过几天。
ADV 可能,也许(用于表示某一观点部分属实,但另一观点也应该加以考虑)
You use maybe to indicate that, although a comment is partly true, there is also another point of view that should be considered.
搭配模式ADV cl
Maybe there is jealousy, but I think the envy is more powerful...
也许是羡慕,但我认为更多的是嫉妒。
OK, maybe I am a failure, but, in my opinion, no more than the rest of this country.
好吧,也许我是个失败者,不过在我看来,这个国家里的其他人也不比我成功到哪里去。
ADV 可能吧(用于表示未置可否)
You can say maybe as a response to a question or remark, when you do not want to agree or disagree.
搭配模式ADV as reply
'Do you think that another country will step in to become the dominant military power in the region?' — 'Maybe.'...
“您认为另一个国家会介入在该地区建立军事霸权吗?”——“可能吧。”
'Is she coming back?' — 'Maybe. No one hears from her.'
“她快回来了吗?”——“也许吧。都还没信儿呢。”
ADV 大概,大约(用于对数目、数量或价值等作出约略的估计)
You use maybe when you are making a rough guess at a number, quantity, or value, rather than stating it exactly.
搭配模式ADV amount
语用信息vagueness
The men were maybe a hundred feet away and coming closer.
那些人大约有100英尺远,正在向这里靠近。
ADV 有时(尤用于笼统地描述某人的行为或经常发生的事情)
People use maybe to mean 'sometimes', particularly in a series of general statements about what someone does, or about something that regularly happens.
搭配模式ADV with cl/group
They'll come to the bar for a year, or maybe even two, then they'll find another favourite spot.
他们会在一年,有时甚至是两年里一直光顾这个酒吧,然后再另寻好去处。
很可能; 大概
Maybe you are right and I am wrong.
可能你对了, 我错了。
“Is it true?”“Maybe, I'm not sure.
”“那是真的吗?”“也许吧, 我说不准。”
I see him maybe once every three, four months.
我大概每三四个月见他一次。
(赞同并补充信息)或许,也许,可能
(不置可否)也许,或许
" "perhaps she will call tomorrow" "
" "we may possibly run into them at the concert" "
" "it may peradventure be thought that there never was such a time" "
that's as maybe
used to admit that a point in an argument is true before introducing another, more important point 就算那样,即便如此
well, that's as maybe but it's not the way the BBC works.
唔,就算那样,但这并不是英国广播公司的运作方式。
maybe, perhaps, possibly, probably
这些副词均有"或许,大概"之意。
: 普通用词,美国英语多用。指某事也许如此,含不能确定意味。
: 普通用词,多用于英国,与maybe同义。
: 指客观上潜存着发生某种变化的可能。
: 一般指根据逻辑推理,估计有发生的可能,把握性较大,语气比possibly强。
Kelly Clarkson – Maybe I'm strong, but I break / 我很强壮, 但是我承受不了 I'm stubborn / 我很顽固 And I make plenty of mistakes / 而且我还做了很多错事 I'm hard / 我很努力 And life with me is never easy to figure out / 而且我的生活从不容易理解 To love, I'm jaded / 对爱,我是疲惫不堪的 But I'm so lonely / 但是我是这么的孤单 All you have to do is hold me / 所有你必须做的就是抱住我 And you'll know
人教版八年级上册英语单词表(含音标) ... 44 yuck 讨厌 45 maybe ad. 大概,也许 46 although conj. 尽管,虽然.
- 基于8622个网页
  “可能(Maybe),可能吧,”科比说,“对我来说,最重要的是做一件事情的时候自己要很享受,只是我现在不知道自己是不是有足够的时 …
- 基于5254个网页
人教版八年级上册英语单词_百度文库 ... unhealthy adj. 不健康的 maybe adv. 或许,大概 although conj. 虽然,即使.
- 基于4104个网页
人教版八年级上册英语单词表(含音标) ... 44 yuck 讨厌 45 maybe ad. 大概,也许 46 although conj. 尽管,虽然.
- 基于1505个网页
也许你 you know , maybe you should just try balancing your life , okay ., 你知道 , 也许你要调整你的生活了 , 明白.
- 基于180个网页
可能你 were you in water ? maybe you went swimming ., 你在水里吗 ? 可能你想要游泳.
- 基于110个网页
也许是 钟辰乐_百度百科 ... Maybe yes,maybe no 也许是(maybe yes),也许不是 I kind of liked it your way 我有些喜欢你的样子.
- 基于120个网页
maybe later
以后再说 《植物大战僵尸... ... Get Full Version( 得到完整版) Maybe Later( 以后再说) full version of the game!( 它只在完整版中可用!).
- 基于66个网页
definitely maybe
绝对可能 豆瓣音乐250 ... Start from Here / 从这里开始 Definitely Maybe / 绝对可能 Singles / 单曲选辑、单身汉们.
- 基于160个网页
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
文学翻译中创造性叛逆的新阐释