求英语翻译转换器英语

英语翻译求翻译Many teenagers have hobbies.But sometimes these hobbies can get in the way of schoolwork and parents might worry about their child’s success at school.Teenagers often think they should be allowed to practice their hobbies as mu_百度作业帮
英语翻译求翻译Many teenagers have hobbies.But sometimes these hobbies can get in the way of schoolwork and parents might worry about their child’s success at school.Teenagers often think they should be allowed to practice their hobbies as mu
英语翻译求翻译Many teenagers have hobbies.But sometimes these hobbies can get in the way of schoolwork and parents might worry about their child’s success at school.Teenagers often think they should be allowed to practice their hobbies as much as they want.Do you agree?Liu Yu,a fifteen-year-old boy from Shandong,is a running star.He is on his school running team and has always wanted to be a professional athlete.However,his parents won’t allow him to train as much as he would like to.“Of course we want to see Liu Yu achieve his dreams,” says Mr Liu,“and we know how much he loves running.That’s great,and my wife and I have watched him in every one of his races.Now that he is getting older,he needs to think about what will happen if he doesn’t become a professional runner in the end.”Liu Yu doesn’t really agree.“Well,I think I should be allowed to make decisions for myself,” he says.“My parents have always taught me the importance of working hard and not just to do what I enjoy.I understand this.But I’m serious about running.Being a professional runner is the only thing I have ever wanted to do.”Mr and Mrs Liu believe than Liu Yu should study hard in the evenings,and so they don’t allow him to practice running on school nights.“I know this might seem strict,” says Mrs Liu,“but we think we’re doing the right thing.He has to understand that very few people can become professional athletes.It’s very difficult dream to achieve.We don’t allow him to practice
许多十几岁的孩子都有业余爱好,但有时这些业余爱好会影响学习,而他们的父母会担心他们学业的成功.这些孩子们经常觉得应该允许他们随心所欲地从事自己的业余爱好,你怎么看待这个问题?
十五岁的山东男孩刘宇跑得赶快,他是学校田径队的成员,一直想成为职业选手.但他的父母却不让他随心所欲进行训练.“我们当然希望刘宇实现他的梦想” 刘先生说,“而且我们也知道他多喜欢赛跑.这很好!我和我太太观看了他参加的每场比赛.不过他在逐渐长大,他该考虑如果他最终不能成为专业运动员那该怎么办.”
刘宇并不同意.“我觉得他们应该让我自己做决定,”他说,“我父母一直在教导我努力学习而不是只做自己喜欢的事情的重要性,这我理解.但我对待赛跑是认真的,做一位职业运动员是我一直以来唯一想做的事情.”
刘先生夫妇认为刘宇晚上应该抓紧学习,所以他们不让他晚上在学校练跑步.“我知道这好像太苛刻了,”刘女士说,“但是,我们觉得这么做是对的.他得知道只有极少的人能成为职业运动员,那是很难实现的梦想,我们不允许他练了!”求翻译英文 (我深感抱歉,过去的那几天,带给你麻烦~)_百度知道
求翻译英文 (我深感抱歉,过去的那几天,带给你麻烦~)
提问者采纳
I'm sorry to have given you so much trouble in the past few days 我深抱歉几带给麻烦~解析:given ['ɡivən] adj. 赠予;沉溺prep. 考虑v. 给予(give词)in the past few days: 几;近希望帮助 疑问 请线交谈 祝 想事 O(∩_∩)O
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I am really sorry for the troubles I brought to you during the last couple of days.
I feel terribly sorry having brought you trouble in the past few days
I am so sorry that i bring you so much troubles in the last few days.
翻译英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'英语求翻译_百度知道
提问者采纳
几十吉姆直与贫困没住房酗酒纠缠20139月主申请改造通拍摄我发现吉姆现已经能够控制自现计划拥自住房并参加匿名戒酒协史第议些转型所花费费用都叫Degage非营利性组织提供用帮助其家归退伍军希望帮助您@
提问者评价
感谢 翻译的好给力
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
朋友高兴解答希望能帮哦~
几十,吉姆直贫困、家归酗酒挣扎
20139月,自愿申请改造
自拍摄,吉姆已经控制
现计划自住房参加平第匿名戒酒互助社议
捐给自由部门非盈利组织旨帮助彻底改变其家归退伍军式
organizatioin拼写错误应organization机构 答案保证准确率望采纳懂追问哦~
帮析解答翻译~~~
不光翻译了 还指出了我的拼写错误
不过SORRY 小遗憾了 已经给了第一个回答者了
十分感谢你
It doesn't matter, I appreciate that I can help you, please feel free to ask me any questions you like if you need my help~~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译转换器 的文章

随机推荐