平时连这方面的报道都不会关注
因为对老师说要考英语
她对我打击很大 说考不起
叫我选有把握的
如果英语难考
我怕耽误了时间
毕竟是女生~
提问者采纳
当然是金融啦,英语专业出来就业不是很好,我有个学长考的是企业管理,现在都转行再考金融了,研究生出来马上年薪10w绝对不成问题,当然也要看哪所学校、什么银行和自己的能力,总体来说金融就业前景还是很好的。你好是考虑清楚自己最想要什么吧,真的想考研吗,还是盲目跟风?如果有好的工作机会你还会考吗,如果要考,考什么专业,你对它真的感兴趣吗,就算感兴趣,毕业后就业前景怎样,而你现在最想做的和以后最想做的又是什么呢?
提问者评价
还是考英语
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
两个都不错,出来都很好找到高薪工作,但是如果考虑一下把握大小,我建议你还是考金融。对啊,考英语的话,还得学一门二外,那也是不容易的,而考金融的话,就没有,就只考英语是吧,再怎么说也学了七八年了所以我建议你,平时多花些时间看看英语,比如英语电影啊什么的,考金融还是不错的。
金融专业的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我是长春理工大学金融专业的学生,急需一篇英文求职信_百度知道
我是长春理工大学金融专业的学生,急需一篇英文求职信
XXXXXX.E-mail,I am a leader in department,I know I have seen the aurora of hope.Thank you for reading my cover letter during your busy work and giving me a chance to show myself I am a senior of Changxchun University of Science and Technology,friendly and aggressive are three aspects to modify my characters.I am willing to work hard and have good cooperation with difference people.Four-year professional learning during the college has laid a solid foundation of ecnomic knowledge and relevant theories,I believe that I am the best candidate.Enclosed please find my resume both In Chinese and English.I would appreciate an opportunity to have an Interview and can be reached at Tel,etc.Contribute effectively to my future work in the field of educationIn addition, ,and do well in any tasks that my teachers` orders.l took active part in the school sports meeting and got great achievements.
During my study,
As known to us all,In the meantime,but also attributes to all of the teachers` efforts.Soon I will be graduated from school and I am looking for a suitable field in which will make development all the time.The only principle for me to choose job is that I can make good use of my potential,this school is one of the most prominent schools in this area.Not only depends on your leadership,majoring in economy.I own the good quality,I own numerous experiences,and eager to engage in the job.Pure,such as xxx,but also putting the knowledge into application.I have participated in lots of practice in my spare time and vocation,l am confident that the courses studied in the college,I am not only accumulating knowledge,Dear Madame or Sir
When you read this cover letter,XXXXX
Looking forward to hearing from you soon and best regards.Your sincere, xxx,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
ve been looking for this rare combination of xxx and xxx,---(与上面重复,your position requires xxx, please contact me, ---With many thanks, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice,并列)Now and then corporations send out feelers for just the right type of creative person, ---Your advertisement for xxx interested me bacause the position that you described sounds exactly like the kind of job I am seeking, Usually,Know new technologies that show instant profit, --- I will be graduating from xxx School
with a xxx degree ,并列)xxx years of working experience, ---(重复并列)This is but a brief summary of my abilities, ---(重复, such as xxx,I feel I have strong marketable skills in which you would be interested, ---(与上面重复, ---I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, the corporation wants a xxx who can xxx,---I am confident that xxx (my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience) has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to your company,并列)If you&#39, much more to share, ---I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in the field, --- Please contact me if you would like to hear and see more, A seasoned professional who&#39,s been around for a while, And there is much, My studies have included courses in xxx, This person must fit very specific criteria, after all is said and done, my background might interest you, &#47, ---According to the advertisement , Solid background in the xxx, My background and professional approach to business will provide your office with a highly productivexxx upon completion of your development program, I feel that I am competent to meet the requirements,Sincerely,---During my education,Dear Sir&#47,---(name)xxx,I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview,Madam,
先写好中文然后在在线翻译·
英文求职信的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的专业是金融学用英语怎么说啊?_百度知道
我的专业是金融学用英语怎么说啊?
我的专业是金融学用英语怎么说啊?
提问者采纳
my major is finance
其他类似问题