(1) What ______ it is! A. a goowhat bad weatherr B. goowhat bad weatherr (2)have a good time 是否等于have fun?

2014年南京市江宁区中考二模英语试卷及答案
17:07:40&&&来源:教育城中考网&&&评论: 点击:
2014年南京市江宁区中考二模英语试卷及答案
2014年南京市江宁区中考二模英语试卷及答案
==&编辑推荐==
一、单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
从A、B、C和D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答卷纸
上将该项涂黑。
1. &Our school is planning __________ one-day trip to Niushou Hill.
& &Really? It must be fun, I think.
A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 不填
2. The terrible accident happened _________ a cold winter morning and the police arrived at the scene within 5 minutes.
A. in&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && & C. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. on
3. __________ he is good at playing basketball, he failed to join the school basketball team yesterday.&&
& A. Since&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. Unless&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. Because&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. Though
4. &The skirt in that shop is so nice but too expensive.
&You can shop online. Its price must be much __________in www. .
A. lower&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. higher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. nicer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. cheaper
5. My grandpa ________in southern Nanjing. He was born there and has never lived anywhere else.
& A. could live&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lives&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. will live&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. was living&&&&
6. I&ve got several novels by Mo Yan. You can borrow__________ if you like.
&&A. it&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. every&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C. one&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. either
7. &It&s reported that the plane MH370 hasn&t been found yet.
&I hope the problem __________as soon as possible.
&&A. is solved&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has solved&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. was solved&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will be solved
8. &Why are they so angry with each other?
& &Because they can&t come to a(n) __________on the plan.
A. development&&&&&&&& B. agreement&&&&&&&& && C. advertisement&&&&&&&&&&&& D. movement
9. __________children Simon and Jim are! They always come up with lots of new ideas.
& A. How imaginative&& B. How modest&&&&&&&&&&&& C. What imaginative&&&&& D. What modest
10. &What should I do when the fire happens, Mom?&
&& &First of all, it&s important to __________ and cover you with a wet blanket.
& A. fall down&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. calm down&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. look down&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. put down
11. There________ a lot of rubbish in the old town in the past. But now it has turned into a clean place.
A. used to be&&&&&&&&&&&& B. used to have&&&&&&&&&&&& C. was used to being&&&&& D. was used to having
12. &We believe that success will belong to the people ________ never say &impossible&.
&& &I agree with you.
&& A. when&&&&&&& &&&&&&B. what&&& &&&&&&C. who&&& &&&&&&&&&&D. which
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&13. &Excuse me, can I interview Mr. Green this afternoon?
& A moment, please. Let me check__________.&&
&A. if Mr. Green will be free&
&& B. when will Mr. Green have time&&&
&& C. if Mr. Green was free&
D. when did Mr. Green come back
14. &I won the first prize in the singing competition last Saturday.
&Really? __________
&& A. That&s right.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&B. Congratulations!& &&
&& C. Don&t mention it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. It&s very kind of you.
15. &Helen, will you ride to Hangzhou with our cycling club?
&_________. It&s too good a chance to miss.
&&&A. Of course not&&&&& &&& B. Sorry, I&m busy& &&C. Never mind D. That&s for sure
二、完形填空 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
&&&&&阅读下面短文,从短文后A、B、C和D四个选项中,选出一个能填入相应空格内的最佳答案,并在答卷纸上将该项涂黑。
Einstein used to say that the only gift he had was curiosity, but this story about him shows that he also had a sense of &&&16&& .
&& &Einstein received many invitations to explain his theories(理论) at different universities. On these trips his&& 17&& &was always the same&a man called Hans. Hans often said to him, &It&s a pleasure to drive a talent like you, Dr. Einstein.&
One evening, on their way to a university far away, Einstein said, & I wish I didn&t have to give my lecture(演讲) tonight, Hans. I&m so &&&18&& , but I don&t want to let my audience down.&
& &&&You &&&19&& &give the lecture,& said Hans. &I can give it for you. I&ve listened to your lecture so many times that I&ve learnt it by heart. And &&&&20&&& &knows you at this university, so they won&t find out.&
&& &Einstein &&&&21&&& &Hans, so they changed places. At the university, Einstein took a seat in the audience, listened to Hans give his lecture perfectly, and joined in the applause(掌声) at the end.
& &&However, &&&&22&&& Hans left the platform(讲台), a professor shouted from the audience, &I&d like to ask you a difficult question. &
&& &Einstein thought, &Oh no! Now we&re& &&&&23&&& .& But Hans just laughed and said, &That&s not a difficult question. In fact, the question is so easy that &&&&24&&& &my driver knows how to answer it. Hans, please&&
Einstein stood up and answered the question perfectly.
They left the university with Einstein driving. A little later, Hans &&&&25&&& &to drive. &No, my friend,& laughed Einstein. &It&s a pleasure to drive a talent like you, Hans.&
16. A. humour&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. direction&&&&&&&&&&&& C. smell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hearing
17. A. leader&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. reporter&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. driver&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. professor
18. A. tiring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. interesting&&&&&&&&&& D. interested
19. A. mustn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. can&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. needn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. couldn&t
20. A. someone&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. everyone&&&&&&&&&&&& C. nobody&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. anyone
21. A. argued with&&&&&&&&& B. fought with&&&&&&&& C. dealt with&&&&&&&&&&& D. agreed with
22. A. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. since
23. A. in trouble&&&&&&&&&&&& B. out of trouble&&&&& C. in fear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. out of fear
24. A. once&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. even&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. usually&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. always
25. A. disagreed&&&&&&&&&&&& B. refused&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. failed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. offered
三、阅读理解(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
阅读下列材料,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项
并在答卷纸上将该选项涂黑。
26. We can________ in Fun French or Spanish Clubs.
&& A. have a party&&& &&B. play chess&&& C. make friends& &&&&&D. watch movies
27. In LCF clubs, children can ________.
A. join fun painting and gym clubs
&& B. get education at school clubs only
C. learn with songs, games and cooking
D. learn with stories, games and movement
28. Jazz-Mataz is for children who can speak_________.&&
&& A. Spanish&&&&&&&& B. English&&&&& C. Chinese&&&&&&& &&&&D. French
29. If you want to join an LCF club, you&d better NOT ________.
& &A. post a letter&& &&&B. send an email& C. go to the local club&& D. make a phone call
30. From the article above, we can know ________.
A. LCF is a language and science school in France
B. LCF has language clubs and music & gym clubs
C. LCF music & gym clubs can be found just online
D. LCF provides excellent training, teachers and doctors
He was struggling to tie his shoes. I was struggling with whether I should help him. I did, and he was thankful.
&& &Thank you&, he said.
&& &I&m glad I could help. I just thought it would be easier for me to reach,& I said.
He was a disabled man, and had to look down most of the time. His arms and legs were twisted (扭曲的) terribly, and he couldn&t do what the rest of us would consider easy tasks. However, he always managed to look up to see how you respond(反应) to his words. He had a big smile, making me feel comfortable.
I was still on my knees by his wheelchair.
&& &Nice shoes,& he said.
&& &Thanks. No one ever complimented(称赞) me on them before,& I said.
&& &No one has the same view of the world as I do,& he replied.
&& &Tell me about the world as you see it,& I said smiling.
&& &Most people can see if someone is comfortable with them or not in their eyes. I see it in their feet,& he said. &If people keep moving their feet, I just let them go, because I know they&re not patient with me. I don&t want to make people uncomfortable.&
&& &What about me?& I asked.
&& &I could see your compasssion. And then you came down to my level. I was the one who was nervous,& he said. &I don&t normally have someone look me in the eye.&
&& &They don&t know what they are missing,& I told him.
&& &My old face isn&t worth showing off,& he said.
&& &But that smile is so big.&
&& Yes, and it&s not only a big smile but an attitude(态度).
31. The disabled man knew people were impatient mostly by their _________.
&& A. feet&&&&&&&&&&&& B. eyes&&&&&&&&&&&& C. words&&&&&&&&&&&& D. smile
32. The underlined word compassion is the closest in meaning to _________.
&& A. effort&&&&&&&&&&&& B. pity&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. luck&&&&&&&&&&& D. duty
33. We learn that the disabled man _________from the article.
A. couldn&t have a big smile
B. always asked people for help
C. liked to talk about people&s clothes
D. had difficulty looking after himself
34. We can infer(推断) from the article that_________.&&&&&& .
&& A. the writer would not give the disabled man more help
B. not many people went down to the disabled man&s level
&& C. the disabled man was good at telling people about the world
&& D. the disabled man had something wrong with his mind
35. Which of the following can be the best title of the article?
&& A. A Helpful Man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A Disabled Man
&& C. Nice Shoes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& D. A Big Smile
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C
The British are known as people who love to stand in line, but a new research shows that the British are only about average (平均数) at waiting politely in a queue. The French are the best. It&s the Germans who don&t have a good habit of standing in line. They can&t stand to wait for anything. They begin to shout loudly and noisily if the line doesn&t seem to be moving fast enough. Sadly it never moves fast enough for them.
&& &The experts (专家) studied 940 people across Europe. They watched secretly as they waited in line to get tickets, to order fast food and to wait for the bus. They found people who are good at forming queues feel that they move along faster. For example, in Britain, the average waiting at a queue needs about three and a half minutes. In Germany or Sweden(瑞典) people hate waiting in line. In fact, people spend double the time as the British in queues. They get to the front of the queue without thinking about others, so they waste others& time.
&& &The experts who did the research had asked a person to jump a queue to see what people would do. In Britain, people shouted loudly at him, but when he said, & I&m terribly sorry. I didn&t realize there was a queue. Do go before me.& People smiled and said, &Oh, that&s all right, one more won&t matter much.& It was also found in France that 80% of the people didn&t mind standing in line, only if they were treated politely. While in Germany everyone was angry and wore an unhappy face. The experts said, &If only they could learn from the British and the French to think of queuing as an exercise in making the best of an unhappy thing, they might find that the queue then moves faster. &
36. The research shows that the people in _________ are the most polite in standing in line.
&&& A. Sweden&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Britain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. France&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Germany
37. The Germans spend more time than the British in queues because they_________.
& & &A. always talk a lot with others& && &&&&&&&&&&& B. like waiting in line
&&& C. don&t follow the rule of queuing&&&&&&&&&&&& D. don&t know the rule of queuing
38. The purpose of the example in the second paragraph is to show that ________.
& & &A. people in Europe hate waiting in line
& & &B. waiting in line can save time
C. standing in line is a kind of exercise
& & &D. there are always queue jumpers all over the world
39. The people in Germany feel _________ about those who jump the queue.
& && A. angry&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& B. happy&&&&&&& &&& C. sorry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. fast
40. From the last sentence we know the experts wished the Germans could_________.
& & &A. take exercise in queues& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. save others& time while queuing
&& &C. move quickly when queuing& && &&&&&&&&&&& D. have a good habit of standing in line&
第Ⅱ卷 非选择题(共50分)
四、填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
A) 根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整正确,并将答案填写在答卷纸标号为41&45的相应位置上。
41. Father&s Day is celebrated in the USA, the UK and most other countries on the third Sunday in
&& ▲&& (六月) each year.
42. &I am worried I&m getting fatter.
&& &You should eat &&&▲&& (少) food and do more exercise.
43. There are&& ▲&& &(百) of women dancing at the square after supper every day.
44. The tourists missed the first train and had no&& ▲&& &(选择) but to wait for the next one.
45. Your application form must be&& ▲&& (写) in English if you would like to get the job.
B) 根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空,并将答案填写在答卷纸标号为46&50的相应位置上。
46. The song I Believe I Can Fly reminds us that believing in &&&▲&& &(we) is very important.
47. My mother always pays much attention to our diet. She has made sure we eat&& ▲&& (healthy).
48. Now few young people want to buy &&&▲&& (radio). Instead, they use their mobile phones to enjoy music.
49. If someone does not show good manners to others, he is &&&▲&& &(polite).
50. Many Chinese people would rather &&&▲&& &(stay) at home during public holidays because of heavy traffic.
C) 根据对话内容,从下面方框中选择适当的单词或短语填空,使对话内容完整正确,并将答案填写在答卷纸标号为51&55的相应位置上。&
the main problem&&&&&&&&& join&&& have to&&&& && advice&&&&&&&&&&&&& take actions
A:& Good morning, David.
B:& Good morning, Li Yang. What&s the weather like today?
A:& There&s still smog(雾霾) today. We&ll &&51&& &go to school with face masks.
B:& What a pity! According to the news, PM2.5 pollution is &&&52&& .
A:& Yes, and air pollution has been harmful to people&shealth.
B:& So the Chinese government and Chinese people must &&&53&&& &to fight it.
A:& Can you give any &&54&&& ?
B:& Since PM2.5 is mainly caused by vehicles and factories, cars with large emissions(排放)should not be allowed and factories should be closely watched.
A:& I agree. We hope that more and more people will &&&55&& &us in making the blue skies return for good.
B:& I hope so, too.
五、阅读填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
A) 阅读下面短文,根据所读内容,在文章后第56&65小题的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词,并将答案填写在答卷纸标号为56&65的相应位置上。
注意:每个空格只填1个单词。
Smoking is bad for you, but what if your parents smoke? You might be worried about their health, be tired of smelling the smoke, or even a little embarrassed by it. You can&t order your parents to stop smoking, but you can help them to give up this bad habit. Tell them smoking is not good for their health.
If you think it will help, you could find some articles like this one and give them to your parents. Many states now have free programs to help people give up smoking. You might even see them advertised on billboards(公告栏) in your town. Point these out to your parents and help them to find out more about these programs.
What if your parents get angry with you for mentioning the topic of smoking? People don&t like to be told that they are doingsomething unhealthy, so it is possible your parents will be angry, especially if they are worried they won&t be able to give up smoking. Maybe they have tried before but failed.
Remember to be kind and show respect(尊敬) when you discuss smoking with your parents. Also remember that it is not easy to give up smoking. Some people have tried several times before they&re able to give up. Instead of shouting at them, tell them that you love them and want them to enjoy many healthy years ahead. They may finally realize you are right about smoking.
If your parents agree to stop smoking, be their biggest supporter. Ask if there is anything you can do when they feel the desire(渴望) to smoke. Maybe you could go for a walk, do a puzzle, or listen to music together. As they reach their goals, such as a month without smoking, remember to celebrate the achievement.
●How to &&&56& &&your parents give up smoking
●Smoking does&& 57&& &to their health.
●You either &&&58&& &about their health or are tired of smelling their smoke.
●It may be helpful to find some articles for them about &&&59&& &up smoking.
●Ask them to read &&&60&& programs provided by many states.
●You should know that your parents may get&& 61&& &when you mention the topic
of smoking.
●Show your kindness and respect when you have a &&&62&& &on smoking with them.
●It is important to remember that it is &&63&& &to give up smoking.
To &&64& &your parents in giving up smoking, you can have a lot to do.
●Spend some time with them. For example, you may go for
a walk, do a puzzle, or listen to music together.
●Don&t &&65& &to celebrate their achievement when they
stop smoking for a month.
B) 根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,并将答案填写在答卷纸标号为66&75的相应位置上。
We go to school every day to become a better person. So how can we become successful in our life? P& &66&& &we can learn something valuable from the US First Lady Michelle Obama. During her visit to China, from March 20 to March 26, Mrs. Obama s& &67& &her opinions on education with students.
In Chengdu No.7 High School, the first lady e& 68 &&&&Chinese students to aim high (力争上游) and get a good education. She told students that having a poor family doesn&t m& &69&& if you have perseverance (毅力).
Mrs. Obama said her family was not rich. L& &70&& &many Chinese students, her parents had big dreams for her. She felt the weight of her parents& sacrifices (牺牲) on her shoulders and worked hard to make t& &71&& pleased.
Insisting on working hard was not easy, though. Sometimes she had to wake up at 4:30 a.m. and study late into the night. &But whenever I got t& &72&& &or discouraged& I would remember something my mother always told me. She said that a good education is something that no one can take away from you.&
Mrs. Obama also advised Chinese students to study a& &73&& &to broaden their horizons (开阔眼界) in her speech at Beijing University.
&As the Chinese saying goes, it is b& &74&& &to travel 10,000 miles than to read 10,000 books,& she said. &It&s not enough to get good grades in school. It&s also important to have real &&&&experiences with languages and cultures different from your o &&75&& . &Mrs. Obama added.
六、书面表达 &(满分15分)
假设你是李华,一名九年级学生。请你给英国朋友Stephen 发一封电子邮件。就你的个人爱好所带来的困惑和他进行交流并请求帮助。要点:
对太空旅行感兴趣;经常到图书馆阅读资料。
得不到老师的理解。
①&&&& 个人爱好有助于学习;
时间应花在功课上。
①80词左右,开头和结尾已给出,但不记入总词数;
②内容须包括上表中的要求提示,可作适当发挥;
③条理清楚,语句连贯;文中不得出现真实的校名和人名。
Dear Stephen,
I am a Grade 9 student. I am writing to tell you about my problem.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& What should I do? Can you offer me some suggestions? I am looking forward to your reply.
&&&&& Best wishes!
&&&&&& & Li Hua
相关热词搜索:2014届中考英语专题复习测试题八(含答案)_英语_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014届中考英语专题复习测试题八(含答案)
&&&热&&&&&★★★
2014届中考英语专题复习测试题八(含答案)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 4:35:21
学年度中考二轮复习感叹句专项练习学校:___________姓名:___________班级:___________考号:___________题号&一&总分得分&&
评卷人&得分&&一、单项选择1.______ clever the boy is!A.How&B.What&C.What a2.________ exciting sport it is to go bike riding! A. What a&&& B. What an&& C. What&& D. How 3._________they had _________with each other over a cup of coffee!A. How fun, chatting &B. What fun, chattingC. What a fun, chatting&D. What a fun, chatted4.&&&&&&& lovely the squirrel is!A. What a&&&& B. How&&&&&& C. What&&&&&& D. How a5._______a beautiful car! I've never seen it before.A.What&&&&&&& B.Which&&&&&&&& C.How&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Whether6.______ fun it is to have ice cream in hot summer!A. What a&&&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&& C. What&&&&&&&&& D. How a7._____ lovely dog!A. How&&&&&& B. What a&&& C. What8._________ useful advice she gave you ! You should listen to her.A. How&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How a&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. What&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. What a9.Look!     playful the boy is! He is jumping up and down with excitement.A. What& &&B. How&&&& && C. What a &&&& &D. How a10.---__________ weather it is! We can’t go boating on the Xuanwu Lake.---Don’t worry. Let’s go to the Science Museum instead.A. What good&&&&&&&& B. How good&&&&&&&&& C. How bad&&&&&&&&& D. What bad11.―The newspaper said, “LiNa is on Time cover”. ―____________exciting news it is! A. What&&&&&&& &B. How&C. What a&&&&&&&&& &&D. How a12.--- Do you know Shenzhou X is flying in space?---&&&&&&&&&&&&& exciting news!A. What&&&&&&&&& B. What a&&&&&&&&&&&& C. How&&&&&&&& D. How a13.______ good news they told us yesterday! A. How a&&&&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. What&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. What a
15.- ______ amazing program The Voice of China is! - Yes. There are ______ many people who like to watch it.A. W such&& B. H so&&& C. W so&&& D. H such16.--- ______ hard work you have done! --- It’s very kind of you to say so.A. What&&&&&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&& C. What a&&&&&& D. How a17.______terrible the weather is these days!A. What&&&&& &&B. What a&&&&&&& &C. How18._________ wonderful time we have had!A. How&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How a&&&&&&&&&& C. What&&&&&&&&&&& D. What a19.The 2018 World Cup __________ in Russia. How ________________ is !A. exciting a news&&&&&&&&&&& B. an exciting newsC.
exciting the news&&&& D. an exciting news
21.---&&&&&& good time we had at the party last night!--- Yes. It was&&&&&&&& exciting party that I would never forget it.A.W so&&B.H such&&C.W such an &D.H so an22.______ nice time the boys had playing football with the national team last Sunday!A. What&&&&& &&B. What a&&&&& &C. How&&&& &&D. How a23.______ exciting sport it is to climb the mountains!A. How&B. What&C. What a &D. What an24.Don’t wait for people to be friendly, show them ______ a friendly person you are.A. what&&&&&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&&&&&& D. where25._________ fantastic time they had playing hide-and-seek in the park!A.& How&&&&&&&& &B. What&&&& &&C. How a&&&&& &D. What a26.&&&& useful invention(发明) the computer is!A. What a&&& B. What an&&& C. How a&&&& D. How an27.―_____ good news he brought us yesterday!―Yes, all the students were very excited.A.What a&&&& &&B.What&&&&& &&C.How&&&&&& &&D.How a
29.---He got a full mark in the last exam. &&---Oh, ______ he is!A. how a clever&B. what a clever guy&C. what clever&D. what clever guy30.________ great progress Little Jack has made! He made ______ few careless mistakes in the final. A. H so &&&B. W so&&& C. W so &&D. W such31.______ beautiful music!A. What an&&B. How&&&& C. What&&& D. What a32.―__________ hard work you have done!― It’s very kind of you to say so.A. What&& &&B. How& &&C. What a &&D. How a 33.&&&&&&& great fun it is! And&&&&&&&& good time they are having!A. What, what a&&& B. What a, how&&&& C. How a, how&&&& D. How, how a34.________delicious food it is!A. How     & B. How a     C. What a  &&& D. What35.――Simon has got 95 points in the math test!& ――Wow!______________ he has made!A. How great the progress&&&&B. What a great progressC. How great progress&&&&&D. What great progress36.______ good time they have!A. How&&&&&&& B. How a&&&&&& C. What&&&&&& D. What a37._____exciting the news is!A.What an&&&&&&&&& B.What&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.How&&&&&&&&&&& D.How an
39. __________from Beijing to London!A. How long way it is&&&& B. What a long way it isC. How long way is it&&&& D. What a long way is it40._____ good information! I have never heard _____ wonderful news.A. What a, such a&&B. How, so&&C. What, such&&& D. How, so a
42.―Have you heard of the songs sung by the first lady---Peng Liyuan?―Of course! ___________ beautiful voice she has!―I agree.A. What&&&&&&&&& B. What a&&&&&&&& C .How&&&&&&&&&& D. How a43.___________nice the ice cream looks! I can't wait to taste it.A. How a&& B. How&&& C. What a&&& D. What44.―Line 3 of the Nanjing Metro will be in use in 2014.&―Wow,&&&&&& !A. how excited the news is&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. what an excited newsC. how exciting news&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. what exciting news45.―It is said that the scientists have found new ways to deal with AIDS.―&&&&&&& wonderful news it is! A. How&& &&&B. What an&&&C. How a&&& &&&& &D. What46.― ________ fine weather it is today!― Let’s go for a picnic.A. What&&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&& C. What a&&&&&&&&& D. How a47.________ the small town is!A. What beautiful&&&&&&&&& B. What a& beautifulC. How beautifully&&&&&&&& D. How beautiful48._____ good time we are having!A. What&&& B.What a&&& C.How&&&& D.How a
50.“It’s a piece of good news.” “Yes.&&&&&&&& good news it is!”A. What&&&B. What a&&&C. How&&D. How a
中考录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇中考: 下一篇中考:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 what bad weather 的文章

随机推荐