please try this skirt怎么读 后面应填ON IN TO

—This skirt is too
. Would you show me another one?—OK. Please try on ..._百度知道
—This skirt is too
. Would you show me another one?—OK. Please try on ...
—This skirt is too &&& B;&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&nbsp. long&&nbsp?—OK. A;&nbsp. Pl&&&&nbsp. wide&& C;&&&&nbsp. Would you show me another one
提问者采纳
此题重点考察对语句的整体理解,根据语境可知选择C。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:>>>>>>>>>>>>
听力部分(共20分)
I. 听句子, 选择与句子内容相符的图片(略)
II. 听下面5段对话和问题, 选择最佳选项(每小题1分,共5分)
( )6. A. 60.B. 30.C. 13.
( )7. A. Red. B. White. C. Red and white.
( )8. A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn’t. C. We don’t know.
( )9. A. A food store. B. A bookstore. C. A clothes store.
( )10. A. A shirt. B. A skirt. C. A sweater.
III. 听长对话, 根据所听内容选择正确答案(每小题1分,共5分)
听下面一段对话,回答11-12小题。
( )11. The girl is at a __________.
A. shoe store B. dessert store C. bookstore
( )12. The girl needs to give the man _____ yuan.
A. ten B. twenty C. thirty
听下面一段对话,回答13-15小题。
( )13. The girl wants to buy ______.
A. a blue skirt B. a black skirt C. a nice bag
( )14. The blue bag is ______.
A. 30 dollars B. 40 dollars C. 50 dollars
( )15. ______ are on sale.
A. The black bags and the red skirts
B. The black bags and the blue bags
C. The red skirts and the blue bags
IV. 听短文, 根据所听内容选择正确答案(每小题1分,共5分)
( )16. The boy has ______.
A. two dogs B. two cats C. a dog and a cat
( )17. ______ are $26 in the store.
A. Dogs’ skirts. B. Cats’ shirts. C. Dogs’ sweaters.
( )18. The store sells dogs’ T-shirts for only ___.
A. $15B. $25C. $35
( )19. The store has clothes in ______.
A. green B. black C. yellow
( )20. The store sells ______ for dogs and cats, too.
A. food B. books C. CDs
笔试部分(共80分)
I. 单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)
从下列各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
( )21. ―We need ______ example of how to play basketball.
―OK.&&& Watch!
A. /B. a C. the D. an
( )22. The boy ____ his mother to buy him a ball.
A. has B. wants C. sells D. affords
( )23. ―Do you like the pants?―Yes. ______.
A. I’ll take it B. I like it
C. I’ll take them D. I don’t like them
( )24. ―______ do you want?
―Some oranges.
A. How B. What C. What color D. How much
( )25. The backpack is 25 yuan each. I buy two for ______ yuan.
A. twenty B. thirty C. fifty D. sixty
( )26. The store sells sweaters ______ a very good price. We can buy one ______ 40 yuan.
A. at B. for C. on D. for
( )27. I don’t want long pants. I need ____ pants.
A. red B. black C. short D. big
( )28. The black socks ______ two dollars.
A. have B. are C. need D. sound
( )29. ―I know you have a new sweater. Can I have a look?
A. It’s thirty yuan&&&& B. It’s good
C. Here you are&&&&&&&&& D. Thank you
( )30. ―Where do you ______ the backpack?
―______ that store. It’s on sale.
A. From&&&&& B. To
C. For&&&&&&& D. From
( )31. ―Come and see the blue sweaters.
―I don’t like them. I like _____ red ones.
A. this&&& B. those&&&& C. they&&& D. that
( )32. ―How much ______ the broccoli?
―______ two yuan.
A. It’s&&&&&&&&&& B. They’re
C. They’re&&&&&&& D. It’s
( )33. ―Come to the clothes store and see for ______.
―OK. Thank ______.
A. you&&&&&&&& B. yourself
C. you&&& D. your
( )34. ―Your pants are beautiful. ______?
―Thirty-one dollars.
A. How much are they
B. How many are they
C. How are they&&&&& D. Where are they
( )35. ―Can I help you?
A. You’re welcome&&&&&& B. I’m sorry
C. You are nice&&&&&&&& D. Yes, please
II. 完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)
阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。
Linda is a clerk. She wants to 36 a new car (新车). She has an old (旧的) one. Her old 37 is black. Linda doesn’t like that 38 . She likes red and she wants to buy a 39 car. A new red car is on sale. Linda wants to buy it, but she can’t 40 it now. She only 41 $1,000. So she’ll 42 pay (付款) $1,000. And she needs to pay 43 a month (月) for 48 months. Linda pays 44 for the new car, but that’s 45 . Linda can afford $400 each month for the new car. She likes the new car very much.
( )36. A. help B. sell C. buy D. thank
( )37. A. friend B. store C. room D. car
( )38. A. number B. color C. example D. price
( )39. A. black B. small C. short D. red
( )40. A. want B. like C. afford D. see
( )41. A. needs B. has C. eats D. spells
( )42. A. first B. last C. only D. also
( )43. A. $48B. $400 C. $1,000 D. $20,200
( )44. A. some B. many C. lots of D. a lot
( )45. A. fun B. difficult C. OK D. relaxing
III. 阅读理解(每小题2分,共20分)
Lucy is a nice girl. She is twenty-six. She opens (开) a clothes store. Its name is Lovely Clothes Store. The store is for girls, not for boys. The store has clothes in many colors. Do you want to have a look at the store?
Clothes&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Colors&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Price
T-shirts&&&&&&&&&& blue, green and white&&&&&& ¥25
Skirts&&& &&&&&&&red, green, yellow and black&¥45 \ ¥65
Sweaters&&&&&&&&& yellow, blue and red&&&&&&&& ¥35 \ ¥55
Pants&&&&&&&&&& orange, white and green&& ¥54 \ ¥84 \ ¥104
根据短文内容,选择正确答案。
( )46. The clothes in Lovely Clothes Shop are for ______.
A. fathers B. girls&& C. stars D. boys
( )47. The T-shirt is ______ yuan each.
A. 25&& B. 35&&& C. 54&&& D. 65
( )48. Serena can buy _________ skirt(s) for 130 yuan at the store.
A. one B. two C. three D. four
( )49. The store has ______ in yellow and red.
A. T-shirts and sweaters&& B. sweaters and pants
C. sweaters and skirts&&&& D. T-shirts and pants
( )50. What can we know from the passage?
A. The store sells T-shirts for three colors.
B. A girl can find red shoes in Lucy’s store.
C. Lovely Clothes Store also sells food.
D. We can buy two pairs (条) of pants for 104 yuan in Lucy’s store.
B难度:★★
Hello! I’m Daisy. I have many nice clothes. T-shirts are my favorite (最喜爱的) clothes. Many clothes are old, and I don’t like them. What can I do with them? 10 friends tell (告诉) me four ways. Of the four ways, I like the way "make (制作) clothes for cats (猫)".
人数比率&& What to do with old clothes
50%&&&&&&&& make clothes for cats
30%&&&&& sell the clothes
20%&&&&& give (给) the clothes to others
10%&&&&&&&&& make bags
根据短文内容,选择正确答案。
( )51. The underlined word "ways" means ____.
A. 道路B. 技术C. 方法D. 爱好
( )52. ______ of Daisy’s friends advise (建议) Daisy to make bags with old clothes.
A. 10 % B. 20 % C. 30 %D. 40 %
( )53. Daisy likes to ______.
A. make bags with her old clothes
B. make clothes for cats with her old clothes
C. sell her old clothes
D. give her old clothes to others
( )54. What can we know from the passage?
A. Skirts are Daisy’s favorite clothes.
B. Daisy likes her old clothes.
C. Four friends advise Daisy to sell old clothes.
D. Two friends let Daisy give old clothes to others.
( )55. The passage mainly (主要地) tells us ____.
A. what Daisy does with her old clothes
B. how many clothes Daisy has
C. how to make new clothes
D. where to buy old clothes
IV. 词汇运用(每小题1分,共5分)
根据汉语提示,完成句子。
56. Girls, help _______ (你们自己) to some fruit.
57. The yellow bag is eighteen _______ (美元).
58. We need some _______ (例子).
59. The clothes in the store _______ (卖) well.
60. Tom is my good friend and he _______ (帮助) me a lot.
V. 情景交际(每小题1分,共5分)
根据上下文,从方框中选择适当的句子,将对话补充完整(有两个多余选项)。
Lisa: Can I help you?
Sandra:(61)______ I want a skirt.
Lisa: What color do you like?
Sandra:(62)______
Lisa: What about this blue one? It’s nice.
Sandra: Can I try it on (试穿)?
Lisa: Sure.
Sandra:(63)______
Lisa: What about the yellow one? It’s big.
Sandra: Hmm ... It’s good. (64)______
Lisa: It’s $39.
Sandra:(65)______ Thank you.
Lisa: You’re welcome.
A. Oh, it’s small. B. OK. I’ll take it.
C. Yes, please. D. It’s very big.
E. How much are they? F. Blue and yellow.
G. How much is it?
VI. 根据汉语完成句子(每小题1分,共5分)
66. 来亲自看一看T恤衫吧!
_________________ the T-shirts for yourself!
67. 你能承受这个价格吗?
_________________ the price?
68. 我们每个双肩背包只卖五元。
We sell backpacks _________________.
69. 这些红色的袜子多少钱?
_________________ red socks?
70. 我想知道这件毛衣的价格。
_________________ of the sweater.
VII. 根据短文内容和所给首字母提示写单词补全短文(每小题1分,共10分)
There is a clothes store near (在附近) my home. It’s (71) n______ big but it has (72) l ______ of clothes. Do you (73) n______ pants? They have pants (74) f______ only ¥29 a pair! For girls, they have skirts (75) i______ red, green and white for only¥39!For boys, they have T-shirts at a very good (76) p______ ―only ¥19. The sports socks in this (77) s______ are ¥2 each. They’re very cheap (便宜的). They have shorts, hats, bags (78) a______ shoes, too. (79) W____ do you want? (80) C_____ and see!
附加题部分(共20分)
I. 从方框中选词并用其适当形式填空, 完成句子, 有两个多余选项(每小题2分,共10分)
short, want, store, our, sell, clothes, have
1. Each of us _______ a yellow sweater.
2. Does Lucy _______ to have a big bookcase?
3. The pants are long for her. She is _______.
4. The skirts are on sale. _______ can buy them for $3 on Sunday.
5. Come to see the new _______ in Rose Store!
II. 阅读短文,判断正(T) 误(F)(每小题2分,共10分)
This morning my parents and I are in a big store. Lots of things are on sale. There are all kinds of (各种各样的) skirts in many colors. I like the white skirt. It’s only ¥49. My mother wants a hat. The hats are in white, blue, black and yellow for only¥18 each. She likes the blue one. My father doesn’t like clothes. He wants a computer. A computer is on sale in the store. It’s only¥3999. It’s very cheap. He decides (决定) to buy it. Finally (最后) we take the white skirt, the blue hat and the computer. They are ¥4066.
( )6. The store is very small.
( )7. The girl likes the white skirt in the store.
( )8. The girl’s mother wants a white hat.
( )9. The girl’s father doesn’t like clothes.
( )10. The girl’s father buys the computer for¥4066.
I. 1. I like white socks.
2. These red shoes are small.
3. The pants are long for me.
4. I’ll have the blue sweater.
5. The T-shirt is twelve dollars.
II.6. W: I like the big blue sweater. How much is it?
M: It’s thirty yuan.
Q: How much is the sweater?
7. W: Do you have red skirts?
M: Sorry, we only have white ones.
Q: What color skirts does the girl want?
8. W: The black bag is only ten dollars. Do you want it?
M: No, I don’t think I need it.
Q: Does the boy want to buy the bag?
9. W: I want to buy a nice hat. Can you go with me?
M: OK. Let’s go to Huayu Clothes Store. I also want a new shirt. The hats and shirts are on sale there.
W: That’s great.
Q: Where do they want to go?
W: May I see these sweaters?
M: Sure, here’s a nice one.
Q: What does the girl want to buy?
III. 听下面一段对话,回答11-12小题。
M: Hi, can I help you?
W: No, thanks. I only want to have a look.
M: We have some new books. Please have a look.
W: OK. M: They’re all ten yuan each.
W: That’s good. I’ll take those two books.
M: Thank you!
听下面一段对话,回答13-15小题。
M: Welcome to Highland Store. We are having a big sale.
W: I need a red skirt.
M: Have a look at this one. Do you like it?
W: Yes, it’s very nice. How much is it?
M: It’s 30 dollars.
W: I’ll take it. Are the black bags on sale, too?
M: No, they are fifty dollars each.
W: I can’t afford that price. Do you have any bags on sale?
M: Yes, we do. What about this blue one?
It’s forty dollars and it’s very nice.
W: OK, I’ll take it.
IV. (Boy): My dear friend, do you have any dogs or cats? I have a dog and a cat. I love them. I often buy nice clothes for them. I know a good store. They have clothes in red, yellow and blue. They sell dogs’ T-shirts for only $25, cats’ sweaters for only $28 and the skirts for dogs are only $26. I can afford these prices! They also have food for dogs and cats. I like that store very much. Do you want to have a look, too?
I. 1-5 CAEDB
II. 6-10 BABCC
III. 11-15 CBCBC
IV. 16-20 CABCA
I. 21-25 DBCBC26-30 DCBCD
31-35 BACAD
II. 36-40 CDBDC41-45 BABDC
III. 46-50 BABCA 51-55 CABCA
IV. 56. yourselves 57. dollars
58. examples 59. sell
V. 61-65 CFAGB
VI. 66. Have a look at
67. Can you afford 68. for only five yuan each 69. How much are the
70. I want to know the price
VII. 71. not 72. lots73. need74. for75. in 76. price77. store78. and79. What 80. Come
附加题部分
I. 1. has&& 2. want&& 3. short&&& 4. We 5. clothes
II. 6-10 FTFTF
【上一篇】
【下一篇】please try this skirt 后面应填ON IN TO_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
please try this skirt 后面应填ON IN TO
please try this skirt 后面应填ON IN TO
try on试穿
on试穿的意思Do some exerciese for me please .try to explain the words and expressions in English.(1)check(2)一般现在时,与现在进行时的常见区别._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Do some exerciese for me please .try to explain the words and expressions in English.(1)check(2)一般现在时,与现在进行时的常见区别.
Do some exerciese for me please .try to explain the words and expressions in English.(1)check(2)一般现在时,与现在进行时的常见区别.
(1)checkcheck [tʃek] n.1. a written order directing a bank to pay moneyhe paid all his bills by check 2. an appraisal of the state of affairsa check on its dependability under stress 3. the bill in a restauranthe asked the waiter for the check 4. the state of inactivity following an interruptionheld them in check 5. additional proof that something that was believed (some fact or hypothesis or theory) is correct6. the act of inspecting or verifyingthey made a check of their equipment the pilot ran through the check-out procedure 7. a mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.as he called the role he put a check mark by each student's name 8. something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress9. a mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something10. a textile pattern of squares or crossed lines (resembling a checkerboard)she wore a skirt with checks 11. the act of restraining power or action or limiting excess12. obstructing an opponent in ice hockey13. (chess) a direct attack on an opponent's kingv.1. examine so as to determine accuracy, quality, or conditioncheck the brakes 2. make an examination or investigationcheck into the rumor check the time of the class 3. be careful or cer make certain of something4. les hold or keep within limits5. stop for a moment, as if out of uncertainty or cautionShe checked for an instant and missed a step 6. put a check mark on or near or next toPlease check each name on the list 7. slow the growth or development of8. be v pass inspectionThese stories don't check! 9. be compatible, s coincide in their characteristicsThe handwriting checks with the signature on the check 10. block or impede (a player from the opposing team) in ice hockey11. train by inst especially to teach self-control12. consign for shipment on a vehiclecheck your luggage before boarding 13. hand over something to somebody as for temporary safekeeping14. abandon the intended prey, turn, and pursue an inferior prey, of falcons15. stop in a chase especially when scent is lostThe dog checked 16. mark into square draw crossed lines on17. decline to initiate betting18. hold back, as of
check the expansion or influence of19. place into checkHe checked my kings 20. write out a check on a bank account21. find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort22. verify by consulting a source or authoritycheck the spelling of this word check your facts 23. arrest the motion (of something) abruptlyHe checked the flow of water by shutting off the main valve 24. make cracks or chinks inThe heat checked the paint 25. break or crack on the surface only(2)呃,太宽泛了.总的来说,经常性的动作,常识/真理的叙述,要用一般现在时.当然,还有这种倒装句:Here comes the bus.车来了!还有一种将来时,The train leaves at eight. 火车将在八点发车(这是因为根本时刻表,注定会发生的事.)一般现在时,就暂时想到这么多.进行时一是表示“正在做”. I am riding a bike.一是表示一种习惯: I like reading .
如果说: I like to read today (可能我一直不喜欢读书,今天心血来潮了.)再有就是表示感情色彩:
You are always
saying that !
你怎么老说那个(破)事儿啊!(表示烦~)最后就是最近的将来意义,可以用短暂性动词的进行态表示.I am leaving for Shanghai tomorrow 我明天要去上海了.嗯,就这么多吧.打字手都麻了,要休息下了,呵呵.2009年浙江省绍兴市初中毕业生学业考试英语试卷[word][参考答案]_中考英语真题_中考网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2009年浙江省绍兴市初中毕业生学业考试英语试卷[word][参考答案]
&&&热&&&&&★★★★★
2009年浙江省绍兴市初中毕业生学业考试英语试卷[word][参考答案]
作者:未知 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 5:18:24
浙江省绍兴市2009年初中毕业生学业考试英 语(一)听力部分 (共25分)一、听力(本题有15小题,第一节每小题1分,第二、三节每小题2分,共计25分)第一节:听对话,选择图片。1. What does the man want?  2. How was the weather last Sunday?  3. Why can’t Bruce go hiking this afternoon?   4. Which subject does the boy like best?   5. What is Sarah probably doing?  第二节:听对话,回答问题。6. Who will go to the zoo with Nick? A. His father. B. His mother. C. His sister.7. What color is the girl’s new skirt? A. Blue. B. Red. C. Green.8. Where are the two speakers talking? A. In a classroom. B. In a library. C. In a park.9. When will the girl leave for Shanghai? A. Next Monday. B. Next Friday. C. This Friday.10. What does the conversation tell us? A. The woman may have the wrong phone number.B. The man doesn’t want to talk with the woman.C. The two speakers know each other.第三节:听独白,从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。Concert Information FormName of the group 11 Date 12 Kind of music 13 Ticket price  14 People are advised to 15 to the Golden Hall.11. A. Red Cross B. Red River C. Cross River12. A. July 13 B. July 30 C. June 1313. A. Pop music B. Rock music C. Country music14. A. ¥40 B. ¥80 C. ¥12015. A. ride a bike B. drive a car C. take a bus(二)笔试部分 (共60分)二、单项填空(本题有15小题,每小题1分,共计15分)16. CWhat should I buy for Tom’s birthday? - How about _______ camera? He loves taking photos.A. a B. an C. the D. /17. C I hear you have to get up early every morning. -Right. It’s one of the _____ in my family.A. plans B. orders C. rules D. suggestions18. Linda’s teacher was so mad ________ her because she made lots of mistakes in the test.A. at B. in C. on D. about19. C This skirt is too _______ . Would you show me another one? - OK. Please try this one. It’s cheaper. A. personal B. special C. famous D. expensive20. CAnother cup of coffee? -No, thanks. I _____ be off. Mary is waiting for me.A. can B. may C. must D. might21. C Yao Ming is getting a lot better than expected. -But his doctor_______ he shouldn’t be in a hurry to return to training.A. imagines B. notices C. wonders D. warns22. C Does ________ know the answer to the question? -Me.A. everybody B. anybody C. somebody D. nobody23. C Would you like to go bike riding with us tomorrow? - Sure, ________ I am busy.A. since B. unless C. when D. until24. He always _____ his friends about everything. In fact, he has no thoughts of his own.A. agrees with B. plays with C. deals with D. talk with25. C Did you go to the flower show in the City Square? -No. I ____ how to make food then.A. learn B. learned C. was learning D. am learning26. The whole world is fighting against the H1N1, a disease ______ has caused many deaths.A. who B. which C. whom D. what27. CEmily, here’s a dictionary. I hope it will help you. -Thank you. It’s ______ what I need.A. just B. still C. only D. almost28. C Is Jack in the library? - Maybe. I saw him ______ out with some books just now.A. going B. go C. to go D. went29. COh, I have lost my CD! -______. Let’s call the lost-and-found first.A. Don’t shout. B. Take it easy. C. Forget it. D. No chance.30. CI’m going to visit my aunt this evening. -________.A. That sounds fun B. It’s very kind of you.C. Give my best wishes to her. D. I hope it won’t be long.三、完形填空(本题有15小题,每小题1分,共计15分) “Hi! John.” Mary ran towards me with a bright smile, saying, “I’m going to have a dance performance(表演) tonight. I hope you’ll come. Here is the ticket. Don’t forget!” Then she 31 in a hurry. “What? Dance? Is that 32 ? ” I asked myself. Mary was not such kind of girl. She was quite 33 one. I had never seen her wearing colorful clothes. In fact, she really did not know 34 to dress up. What a terrible thing!“I should go to, I must go to.” I thought.I arrived at the hall with the ticket, fond my 35 and sat down. Her performance was the seventh one. I knew I would have a 36 time before her turn, for I had no sense of art, 37 her performance was worth watching, no matter how ling I would wait.Time went 38 , I tried my best not to fall asleep.Just then, came the 39 , “Let’s welcome the next exciting dance C Latin!”Hearing this, I opened my eyes as large as possible, 40 to lose anything. Wearing a golden and shining skirt, Mary appeared. She 41 with a sweet smile, looking like a pretty butterfly flying…I could 42 believe my eyes.After all the performance ended, I 43 her at the gate.“Hi!” She stood in front of me with her crystal(水晶) shoes. “How do you feel?”“Fantastic!” I answered.“Ha, ha. I knew 44 would be.” She could not hide her excitement, laughing 45 a child.At that time, I realized that every girl has a pair of special shoes which are like the crystal shoes of Cinderella.31. A. came B. jumped C. left D. moved32. A. possible B. lucky C. funny D. careful33. A. modern B. common C. perfect D. careful34. A. why B. where C. when D. how35. A. seat B. room C. gate D. way36. A. great B. short C. hard D. relaxing37. A. or B. so C. but D. and38. A. quickly B. slowly C. safely D. easily39. A. words B. sentences C. sounds D. cries40. A. hoping B. fearing C. planning D. hating41. A. walked B. skated C. danced D. stood42. A. seriously B. hardly C. nearly D. certainly43. A. waited for B. looked for C. paid for D. cared for44. A. I B. you C. she D. it45. A. as B. like C. for D. at四、阅读理解(本题有15小题,每小题2分,共计30分) AAC Milan star Kaka says a foot injury(受伤) is still stopping him from returning to football. He has not played for 32 days. Kaka says he is in a lot of pain. “I hurt myself in an area that we always put pressure(压力) on.” Kaka once played for a year with a knee injury, but the 26-year-old said this is much worse.British actress Emma used to spend more time filming than at school. But today she is ready to pay more attention to her studies. This 19-year-old girl will start at the Yale University in the autumn. “I always loved school. I just want to go back and find what else there is,” she said.Chinese 25-year-old sports star Liu Xiang returned to Shanghai in March. He had a successful foot operation(手术) in December in Houston, and spent the next three months there for recovery(康复) and basic training. It is said that a group of doctors are ready to help with Liu’s recovery.Russian great tennis player Sharapova will not be playing in the MPS Group Championships, which begins in the US on Monday. Sharapova was missing the Sony Ericsson Open the week before last in Miami. She may continue training for the WTA Rome event at the beginning of May.46. Liu Xiang’s foot operation was successfully done in December in ________. A. Miami B. Rome C. Houston D. Shanghai47. How long has Kaka not played football because of his foot injury? A. More than a month. B. About a year.C. Two weeks. D. Three months.48. Which of the following is RIGHT? A. Emma started school at the age of 19.
B. Sharapova may play in the WTA Rome evernt.C. Kaka was hurt by other players.D. Liu Xiang returned to Shanghai for an ad.49. Among the four persons, _______ isn’t a sports star. A. Sharapova B. Liu Xiang C. Emma D. KakaB A young man was getting ready to finish school. For a long time he had looked forward to getting a beautiful sports car. He knew his father could well afford it, so he told him that was all he wanted. Then on the morning of his graduation(毕业) , his father called him into his private study. His father told him how proud he was to have such a fine son, and told him how much he loved him. He handed his son a beautiful gift box. Surprised, the young man opened the box and found a lovely Bible(圣经) with his name on it. Angrily, he raised his voice to his father and said, “With all your money you give me a Bible?” He then rushed out of the house, leaving the Bible. Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He had a beautiful home and a wonderful family, but realizing his father was very old, he thought perhaps he should go to see him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements(安排), he received a phone telling him his father had passed away. He had to come home immediately and take care of the things that his father left his father left him. When he began to search through his father’s important papers, he saw the still new Bible, just as he had left it years ago. He opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. As he was reading , a car key with a tag(标牌) dropped from the back of the Bible. On the tag was the date of his graduation, and the words…”PAID IN FULL”. Sadness and regret filled his heart.50. The underlined word “that” in Paragraph Ⅰ, means_______. A. a car B. a box C. a Bible D. a phone51. The young man was angry on the morning of his graduation because ________. A. his fathere couldn’t afford a car B. he had to stay in his studyC. he thought he only got a Bible D. his father spent all the money52. Which of the following isn’t mentioned in the third paragraph? A. The young man succeeded in his business.B. The yong man lived with his father all the time.C. The young man decided to see his father.D. The young man set up his own family.53. It can be seen from the passage that the young man ________. A. came to know the truth at last B. had to pay for the car himselfC. became interested in the Bible D. got angry with his father againC The holiday’s upon us. After months of study, you have some time to yourself. So, why not read a book? Well, some people will say, ‘Why trouble with books? We have the Internet and other media(媒体) that offer a lot more colorful programs. Books are history!” But don’t be fooled. There’s still a lot to be said for reading-and reading as widely as possible. One clear reason is that a well-chosen book is a wonderful collection of words and expressions, so long as you have a good dictionary, of course. Believe me, it’s far easier to get new English words and expressions from a book or article than it is from the TV or the Internet. But an even more important point is that books give you something that modern media simply can not: The webpage(网页) is always full of pictures and the text is often designed(设计) to make it as easy to read as possible.Though “easy” may be welcome, unluckily it’s of little use for any long-time development of reading skills and the general language level. For that, there’s still no substitute(替代品) for a book.But perhaps the best single reason is that simply choosing what you read and doing it by yourself means that it’s something you do by and for yourself. You can choose what you want to read. It’s hard work, but while you are reading, you’ll find that what once seemed like a duty is now a pleasure.54. Compared with the Internet, a well-chosen book can help us________. A. spend our holiday as quickly as possible B. develop our speaking skills in a short timeC. get new words and expressions more easily D. make our life a lot more colorful than ever55. The last paragraph mainly tells us that_______. A. we should buy books by ourselves B. it’s easy to choose booksC. to read books must be our duty D. reading can bring us pleasure56. The passage mentions ________ reason(s) why we should read books. A. one B. two C. three D. fourD
Milu deer, a kind of animal with large horns(角), used to be common in China long ago. Like other deer they lived together and ate grass and the soft parts of trees. Milu deer were often killed for food or sport. The Ming and Qing dynasties(朝代) did not protect them and many were killed. That is how the Milu deer disappeared from China.Luckily before all of them were killed, some were takedn to Britain to improve the environment of the beautiful park which belonged to the Duke of Bedford(贝德福特公爵). He liked them so much that he took them from China to Britain. Milu deer liked the cool, wet weather in England and their number increased year by year. As a result, when in 1985 the government of China wanted to bring back the Milu deer, the Duke of Bedford was able to help. The first deer came back to China to the Nanhaizi Milu park 20 kilometers south of Beijing and the centre in Dafeng, Jiangsu province.The deer certainly seem happy to be back in China because their number has grown quickly. There are now so many of them that a new park has been opened for them in Hubei Province. At the moment the Milu deer live in centres where they are being well protected and cared for. It is hoed that one day there will be enough animals to let them live in the wild (野外) again.57. The Milu deer disappeared long ago in China because____________. A. they could find nothing to eat B. they were not well protectedC. they died of a serious disease D. they had the habit of living together58. After some of the Milu deer were taken to Britain, _________. A. they didn’t like the weather there B. their number became larger and largerC. people used them to carry things D. the Duke of Beford sold them all59. We can lean from the passage that ____________. A. China has three centres for the Milu deer nowB. the Mulu deer live on nothing but grassC. all the Milu deer live in the wild nowD. the first Milu deer returned to China before 1985.60. What’s the best title of the passage? A. The number of the Mulu deer B. The life of the Milu deerC. The return of the Milu deer D. The importance of the Milu deer五、词汇运用(本题有10小题, 每小题1分,共计10分)阅读下面短文,然后根据括号内所给汉语的意思写出单词的正确形式(每空一词)。Now some women are spending a weekend at Mother’s Camp. There, husbands and children are 61 (拒绝). Why would a woman want to take a vacation without her family? Some women say they need time to be 62 (单独的).At Mother’s Camp a woman has a room for 63 (她自己). She can sleep, read or watch TV 64 (自由地). No children will ask, “Mom, what’s for dinner?” No husband will say, “Oh, dear, I can’t find any 65 (干净的) socks.” In fact, 50 of women in the United States work 66 (在……外面) the home. Many of them work full-time and then come home to a 67 (第二) job-taking care of their homes and families. These working women say one of their 68 (最大的) problems is housework.In the United States, working women do about 75 of the housework. Many of their husbands say they want to help. But they ask so many questions that their 69 (妻子) decided it is easier to do the job themselves.Some women go to Mother’s Camp just to relax away from home. They enjoy warm, sunny weather, 70 (躺) on the grass, flying kites or boating in a lake. They have a really wonderful vacation at Mother’s Camp. 六、任务型阅读(本题有5小题,每小题1分,共计5分)运动前的热身活动有助于肌肉放松,也能避免受伤。请阅读71-75题有关热身活动的文字,然后从A、B、C、D和E中选择符合文字内容的图示,并将答案写在对应题号的横线上。71. Activity 1 ◇ Hold arms straight out to the siders ◇ Move your arms in circles. ◇ Come back to the starting position and move your arms in the other direction.72. Activity 2 ◇ Raise one foot backward, and hold it with one hand. ◇ Breathe and slowly pull your foot to your hip(屁股).
◇ Try to keep both knees together. 73. Activity 3 ◇ Stand with some space in front of and behind you. Move the top of your body downward. ◇ Keep your back straight and reach for your feet with both hands. ◇ Hold this for about half a minute.74. Activity 4 ◇ Take one step forward with your right foot.◇ Put your hands on the right knee and press(压).◇ Do the acton in the same way with your left foot.75. Activity 5 ◇ Stand with feet shoulder-width apart(两脚与肩同宽). ◇ Raise both arms overhead. ◇ Hold for about half a minute and relax. A B C D E七、书面表达(本题有2小题,76小题5分,77小题15分,共计20分) 77. 你在和Eric的交流中了解到中美两国课堂有各自不同的一些特点,请你根据下表简要描述这些特点,并就此谈谈自己的想法。中国课堂美国课堂特点不称呼老师的姓名仔细听讲、做笔记举手发言学生面对面就座比较放松,可以喝饮料自由谈论你的想法……要求:⑴ 文章必须包括表中所有信息,可适当增加细节,细不要逐条翻译;   ⑵ 想法必须在2个句子以上;   ⑶ 文章的开头已给出(不计入总词数),你只需接着写;   ⑷ 词数在80左右。 There are some differences between a Chinese class and an American class. Let' have a look. In China, ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________参考答案听力部分1-5 ABBAC 6-10 BCBAA 11-15 BAABC单项选择16-20 ACADC 21-25 DBBAC 26-30 BABBC完形填空31-35 CABDA 36-40 CCBAB 41-45 CBADB阅读理解46-50 CABCA 51-55 CBACD 56-60 CBBAC词汇运用61. refused 62. alone 63. herself 64. freely 65. clean66. outside 67. second 68. biggest 69. wives 70. lying任务型阅读71-75 EDACB书面表达76. bridge, turn left, near/ across from/ by/ beside, don’t be late/ be on time77. One possible version There are some differences between a Chinese class and an American class. Let’s have a look. In China, students call their teachers with “Mr” or “Miss”. In class they always listen to teachers and take notes carefully. If they want to show their own ideas, they put up their hands first. However, in America, students sit around the desks, face to face. They have pretty relaxed rules. They can even drink coffeeor juice during classes. Aslo, they can speak out in class freely. Different countries have different cultures. But I think Chinese class is better. We should be strict in our study.免费下载完整试题:
真题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇真题: 下一篇真题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 skirt怎么读 的文章

随机推荐