小学五年级英语作文语

&  &公告& 目前小学英语频道征稿范围:人教版各册教材(特别是2011版新课标教材)的各类同步配套教学资源,如教学设计、课件、素材、参考资料等,具体可参照征稿启事,欢迎大家赐稿!
&&小英优秀作者TOP10&&
按资源类别浏览
PEP三年级下
PEP四年级下
PEP五年级下
PEP六年级下
教材教辅:&|&&|&&|&&|&
PEP三年级下
PEP四年级下
PEP五年级下
PEP六年级下您现在的位置: &
学前英语:
一年级:||
二年级:||
三年级:||
证书考试:||
我想提高英语能力
京ICP备号-8 海淀分局备案编号:
Copyright& . 北京学而思教育科技有限公司 .欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>>> 作文列表
最新五年级英语作文作文
热点五年级英语作文作文
热门体裁作文
五年级英语作文作文列表
英语作文:About My Town 发件人:晨曦
I live in a beautiful town.When I am free,I often go to the movies and buy some clothes. Little Star is the most popular cinema in our town.It has the biggest screen and the comfortable seat...
五年级英语作文:In the Future 发件人:晨曦
In 20 years,I think I will become a successful doctor.I am going to move to Beijing and work there. I think Beijing is more beautiful than the other cities in China.And I will have...
My Favourite Athlete 作文投稿 发件人:Bowie
五年级英语作文:My Favourite Athlete Have you ever seen the program of the Olympic Games? There are lots of excellent Chinese athletes appear to our mind. Do you want to know which...
五年级英语作文:Go to the park Its sunny today. There are many classmates in the park. Look! Zhao Xuanru and me is sat in a chair chat. Its talking and joking. Zhao Zhouyu and Ji Qinghao are playing chess. They are so happy. A few quiet girls are re...
五年级英语作文:My Sundays Hi, I am Cao Wanqian. On Sundays, I usually get up at 6:30. Then I have my breakfast at 7:00. I have some breads and some milk. They are yummy! I like it. I do homework at 7:30. Finish! Oh! Im so tired. at 8:30, I listen...
五年级英语作文:A pen friend Dear Tom: I am very happy to be your pen pal. I hope we can be good friends. Id like to introduce myself first I am 13 years old. Im a student and smart and sunny girl. I have tow small eyes, tow rows of neat, white te...
投稿五年级英语作文:My self-introduction 发件人:??正在加载中...
五年级作文:My self-introduction Hello, I am Cao Wanqian. I am a smart girl.I am 12 years old. I have short and black hair and small eyes. Purple is...
五年级作文:My family Hi! I am Cao Wanqian. Im a smart girl. I am 13 years old. I have long hair and small eyes. Summer is my favourite colour. My father is 41 years old. He is very fat. He likes going to cinema. My mother is 39 years. She is tall a...
英语作文Dream Everyone has their own dreams.Dreams has different kinds of types.Some dreams,like picking up the star,is impossible.Some dreams are strong,some are extremely silly.I still remember,when I was five and was asked about what I wanted to do...
My Diary 发件人:虐
Saturday, July 05, 2014 Cloudy It was exciting day! In the morning, my parents decided to go shopping. At about 9o clock, they went out. But I didnt go with them because I had to study for a test. For lunch, I coo...
五年级英语作文:My mother My mother in our eyes is a beatiful woman.she has rounds eyes,long hair,white cheeks,long eyelash,and black eyebrowns.she works in a school.after works she take us from school and we go back to home together,after this my m...小学五年级英语课件 - 英语课件下载 - 第一课件网
您的位置: -&
本类热门课件
课件名称大小人气更新时间
&小学五年级英语课件&
第1页第2页第3页第4页第5页第6页第7页第8页第9页第10页第11页第12页第13页第14页第15页第16页第17页第18页第19页第20页第21页第22页第23页第24页第25页第26页第27页第28页第29页第30页第31页第32页第33页

我要回帖

更多关于 小学五年级英语作文 的文章

随机推荐