蓝精灵build architect a house的任务要怎么样才能长胖解?

蓝精灵村庄蓝爸爸任务We need to build a mine for miner smurf怎么建矿场呢?_百度作业帮
蓝精灵村庄蓝爸爸任务We need to build a mine for miner smurf怎么建矿场呢?
我记得这个任务好像有箭头指示的.达到了一定的级数,出现了这个任务,就去购买那个土地和蘑菇房子的地方,往后面翻,在那个小圆板凳后面,粮食小推车的前面,是个像大石块一样的房子.花1000金币购买就行了.需要12小时修建完成.
我们需要为矿工蓝精灵建造一个矿场。蓝精灵养小动物的树桩上一个会飞的胡萝卜是什么意思?要怎么做?_百度知道
蓝精灵养小动物的树桩上一个会飞的胡萝卜是什么意思?要怎么做?
小动物就在里面啦那个是让你引诱小动物的。引诱到动物之后,然后会出来相应的引诱食物。不同的食物需要的时间也不一样,你选择一个,用红果的食物会引诱的快,你就进收容所,点击那个标志
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
点它 买食物引诱动物出现 领养它喂它定时有经验给
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
What the developers have to say:
&Prison Architect is currently in Alpha, which means we haven't finished it yet - it's full of bugs and glitches and you're not going to get a polished experience if you buy it at the moment.
What you will get is early access to a bullfrog-style Prison Management Sim that over 250,000 gamers have already thought is worth a look at.
When you buy early access we also guarantee to give you a free copy of the full game once we've finished and you'll also get monthly updates which include new features and bug fixes.
But that's not all, you can also pre-order a copy of the PA art book and Soundtrack (like the game, these aren't ready yet, but you'll be the first to get access when they are launched), or buy a pack that includes the whole Introversion back catalogue (we've made some seriously awesome games).
Finally, you can immortalise yourself into the game, by naming a prisoner and writing his bio.
Everyone that plays PA will see your bio and know that YOU helped to make Prison Architect a reality.
But that's not all, we also want to get your feedback and comments on the game and want you to help us to direct the development process.
Tell us what you like and what you don't like and what you want us to work on.
We've got a great community of Prison Architect early adopters and we'd love for you to join in - just head over to
once you've bought the alpha.&
Buy Prison Architect Standard
Includes immediate access to the alpha and finished version when ready.
$29.99 USD
Buy Prison Architect Aficionado
Includes the Standard Edition, PLUS access to the Soundtrack and Artbook when they're finished.
$34.99 USD
Buy Prison Architect Introversioner
Includes the Standard & Aficionado Editions, PLUS , ,
Already own one of those titles?
Give the Extra Copy to a friend!
$39.99 USD
Buy Prison Architect Name in Game
Includes the Standard, Aficionado, and Introversioner, PLUS the ability to name a prisoner and write his bio.
$49.99 USD
Buy Prison Architect Name in Game Upgrade DLC
Upgrade from any other version to gain the ability to name a prisoner and write his bio.
Includes the Aficionado, and Introversioner content.
$19.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
Recent updates
13 February
Here's Prison Architect running on an iPad Air, and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 :)
The tablet version of Prison Architect is coming along very nicely indeed, and we may soon be in a position to give away some free keys for playtesting.
If you are interested in taking part, please
to sign up for the notifications.
30 January
Alpha 29 has been released! Here is our video demonstrating the new features:
All prisoners are now granted a parole hearing when they reach 50% of their sentence, and another at 75%.
To facilitate this you must build a Parole Room, and start the Parole Program.
- A parole hearing requires the Warden, the Chief, the inmate, and in the inmates lawyer.
- At the end of the hearing, the board will make a decision and the inmate may or may not be released early.
- The decision is based on their estimated re-offending chance (viewable in their rap sheet).
- Under the Policy tab there is a new slider that governs how lenient your parole board will be
- Inmates who are denied parole may become angry, and may even attack the parole board staff
- Financial rewards : If a prisoner is paroled early and does not re-offend, you will receive a bonus of $3,000.
If he does re-offend, you will be fined $10,000
This occurs the moment the prisoner leaves the map
- NOTE: Inmates must be able to navigate to the parole room. Eg Staff Only won't work.
- NOTE: Only one parole hearing can happen at a time, because the Warden and Chief must be present.
However you can have multiple parole rooms in different security zones,
and your Warden/Chief will move around as required.
- New failure condition : You will be fired if too many Wardens are killed in your prison
- New failure condition : You will be fired if too many paroled prisoners re-offend after early release
New room : Chapel
About one third of your new prisoners now have a Spirituality need
Build a Chapel (Multi-faith-prayer-room) to give them a place to pray.
- New furniture
Prayer mat
- New reform program : Spiritual guidance.
A religious leader from the community will visit your prison, and talk to your prisoners.
This will instill in them a sense of calm, which affects not only them but also those around them.
Prisoners may attend this program as many times as they wish.
New room : Library
Around one third of your new prisoners now have a desire to read books,
for education, curiosity and entertainment.
- New furniture
Library Bookshelves
Librarian's desk
- Boxes of used and donated books will be delivered to your prison once you have a library.
- Employ prisoners in the library to sort these boxes of books and place them on your shelves.
(Prisoners must have the &Foundation Education& qualification before they can perform this job)
- Prisoners can visit the library and borrow books.
- Prisoners will read in their spare time, wherever they are sitting - library/canteen/cell etc.
- Returned books must be re-sorted onto the shelves
- Books wear out and become ruined after a while, and more will be delivered
- Note: Boxes of used/donated books may be used to smuggle contraband into the prison, so plan accordingly
Parallel Deliveries
Trucks will now load and unload in parallel, so long as they are aligned with a Delivery/Exports/Garbage zone when they stop.
Extend your Deliveries zone vertically so you can unload 2 or 3 or even more trucks simultaniously.
Trucks now cope better with multiple Deliveries rooms (and Garbage/Exports rooms)
Trucks now move 50% faster
Mod warning window
Many prisons now use mods to enhance the game, adding furniture, materials, programs etc to the core game.
This causes problems when you attempt to load those prisons without the mods being enabled.
From now on, upon loading such a prison you will be shown a list of all mods that were used to make the prison
If these were Steam mods, you can easily click on each required mod and auto-magically download and activate it
If they were not steam mods, clicking the mod will open a browser to a URL where you can download the mod
Note: This will only work for prisons saved with alpha-29 or later
- World time index now stored in double precision
This only affects prisons that have been running for hundreds of game days
This caused visual bugs such as extremely jerky animation, slow moving particles etc
- Navigation improvements
- Entities will no longer attempt to navigate through &Remote Doors& that don't have a powered Servo attached,
as those doors cannot possibly be opened by anyone.
- Entities will wait at a locked door for 30 seconds. They will then attempt to find an alternative route.
This alternative route may well be longer, but will avoid the door they are stuck on.
- Fixed : Deployment scheduler doesn't always update live deployment (until end of hour)
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
“Prison Architect chills me to the bone. If played haphazardly it can be a wonderful farce rich with hilarious anecdotes, but played patiently and carefully it’s a horror game, a top-down voyage into the heart of darkness, an eternal raging fire I forever try but can only fail to douse.”
Steam Workshop
About This Game
Build and Manage A Maximum Security Prison.
Prison Architect is the world's latest Prison Management Sim.
Starting with an empty plot of land you must construct a holding cell with basic water and electricity to house your first batch of prisoners, to buy you enough time to create a proper cell block.
You'll need to hire some guards, get some showers built and unless the kitchen is up and running with chefs working away you're going to end up with a riot on your hands.
From there you take your prison in which-ever direction you like.
A monsterous super-max or comfortable center for rehabilitation, the choice is up to you.
Prison Architect is currently in Alpha which means that the game is playable, but still in development.
Not all features are implemented yet and there are many bugs that may affect gameplay.
We are currently releasing monthly updated builds which include new features and bug fixes.
By buying the alpha you will automatically be gifted a free copy of the full game when it's finished.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor:Intel Core2 Duo 2.4Ghz or Higher / AMD 3Ghz or Higher
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:Nvidia 8600 / Radeon equivalent (2009 era)
Hard Drive:100 MB HD space
Minimum:
Processor:2009 era Macbook Pro, Core2 Duo processor
Memory:4 GB RAM
Hard Drive:100 MB HD space
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4Ghz or Higher / AMD 3Ghz or Higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 8600 / Radeon equivalent (2009 era)
Hard Drive: 100 MB HD space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
9 people found this review funny
162.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
If you're interested in this game, just buy it. It has workshop integration with an active modding community. Earlier tonight I changed the theme to star wars with a press of the button. This is a very addictive game where real time begins to speed by in a blur. 5 minutes becomes 5 hours and you only noticed because you need to use the restroom. There is a wonderful charm about it and the fat little characters. There is a lot of micromanagement so if you're the kind of person that hates to think, can't oil your brain because it hurts, well then you should pass. It's not overly complicated but the game doesn't hold your hand starting out. It's like bam build a prison. The only downside is struggling to figure out why things aren't being built, or populated. This may further confuse someone since it is alpha which makes it difficult to distinguish between a bug and something you aren't doing correctly. Other than that you should enjoy this game.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
20.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Spent three hours planning,Had my first set of prisoners,Forget to enclose prison,After yard time they all just walked off to freedom.10/10After many let downs with other Early Access games this one gives me hope. Constant updates and enough of a full game to feel complete make this worth of a purchase.
Was this review helpful?
16 people found this review funny
66.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I raided a Prisoner's cell and found thirty spoons, he wasn't even tunneling, just had a collection going.
Was this review helpful?
11 people found this review funny
22.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
16 hours sank in three days. Not much for some, but when you have multiple assignments due, it's a pretty big deal. That's how good this game is. Better than my Masters Degree.
Was this review helpful?
584 people found this review funny
22.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I found a spoon in an inmates cell and I called the swat team in and they killed half the prison.
Was this review helpful?
48.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
My Informent snitched on himself - 10/10
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
62.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
* This review is under Alpha-24c PC 31 Aug, 2014 version
Ultimate fun and addictive game imo.
Prison management is not that easy in this game.
Build a nice prison and intake more prisoner and build a bigger prison.
Prison Architect provide a lot of feature to play.
You can build Holding Cell or Personal Cell even Solitery Cell, depoly guards, dogs and army, build a infarmy facility, construct the CCTV monitor network with remote control doors, teach your prisoners in classroom with reform program and give them works to do, and much more fun in Prison Architect!
The most imoportant thing is that Prison Architect provide features to buy adjacency lands to expand your jail.
And you can even sell you jail for some funds to build the next jail with better start facilities!
Last but not least, Prison Architect support Steam Workshop, give this game infinte possibility!
If you like Strategy, Building, Managing game, you must try Prison Architect!Pros:+ Addictive gameplay.+ Simple but nice looking graphic design.+ &Grants& gives you short term goals and challenges and rewards.+ Various facilities to build and management.+ Logic Circuits!+ Detail reports to view and manage the whole jail and all prisoners.+ Lots of events and works in all time.+ Mods and Steam Workshop support! (language mod included!)Cons:- Still in Early Access, so obviously there's some bugs.- Not very smart routing AI, workers or prisoners sometimes stuck or do nothing.- Seldom game crash with no reason. (About 2 times in my first 18 hours, 3 times in first 44 hours)- Few hotkeys, only WASD / QE / 123 / Space / -= for camera movement / zoom in and out /
time speed control / pause / UI size respectively.- Some items have not implemented or not fully functional right now, such as Brick Wall and Concreate Wall only differ from appearence, Execution Room is no use other than introduction, windows do nothing, etc.- Bad tutorial and few in-game info.
You need to dig out and learn lots of things fron Official Wiki, Wikia and Google by yourself.The first time I played this game was so addicted and when I noticed that it's been 18 hours passed...* 這篇是Alpha-24c PC 版本的評論
我個人認為這是一款非常有趣且讓人沉迷的遊戲。
遊戲中管理監獄不像想像中的簡單,要蓋個好監獄、收更多犯人、然後蓋更大的監獄,Prison Architect提供大量的遊戲內容與功能,你可以蓋集中牢房、個人牢房、重犯牢房等,部屬警衛、警犬、重裝警衛等,建造醫療中心,搭配遠端遙控門禁系統建構CCTV閉路監視系統網路,透過再造計畫課程教導更生人生活技能並給他們工作協助監獄運作,還有更多有趣好玩的內容!
更重要的是Prison Architect提供購買鄰近土地的功能,讓你能持續擴張你的監獄規模,甚至能讓你販售你的監獄,讓下次開新局的起首資金更多!此外,Prison Architect也支援Steam工作坊,提供了無限的可能性!
如果你喜歡策略、建造、管理的遊戲,一定要試試看Prison Architect!
優點:+ 讓人沉迷的遊戲內容。+ 簡單卻精緻好看的美術設計。+ 有短期目標與挑戰提供發展資金。+ 多樣的監獄設施可建造管理。+ 有邏輯電路!+ 詳細的報告內容可以一覽監獄和囚犯狀態。+ 隨時都有豐富多樣的事件和工作發生。+ 支援模組和Steam工作坊!(包含語言包模組!)缺點:- 仍然是Aplha測試階段,有一些明顯的Bug。- 尋路AI有點蠢,工人和犯人偶爾會卡住不動。- 遊戲有時候莫名其妙當機崩潰。(我玩了18小時大概崩潰兩次,44小時大約3次)- 熱鍵很少,只有WASD / QE / 123 / 空白鍵 / -= 分別控制 鏡頭 / 縮放 / 遊戲速度 / 暫停 / 介面大小。- 有些東西目前還沒實作或是沒功能,例如磚牆和水泥牆只有外觀的差異,行刑室除了教學模式以外沒用處,窗戶沒有任何狀態效果,等等。- 很爛的教學,遊戲內的資訊有點少,你必須要翻翻官方Wiki、Wikia和Google來了解更細節的說明。我第一次玩這遊戲就立刻沉迷,等我回過神來已經18小時了...購買與DLC說明
Was this review helpful?
93.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
- Addicting- Fun- Easy to get into- Constanlty updated- Has a lot of objects and such that you can build/place in the game's world- Mod supportFor an Early Access game I'd say this game is doing great. If you like sandbox type of games or games where you have to manage something (in this case - a prison) then get this, you won't be disappointed!Oh, also you can encounter this:Christopher &The rabid penguin& Setterstrom's biography -Responsible for the pre-meditated deaths of 12 people, this man earned his nickname when it was discovered he had developed a chemical that gave penguins similar symptoms to rabies and used that so they would consume his victims leaving no evidence.11/10Would keep him in jail again!
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
23.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Built a nice, compact prison, a fire started, all my prisoners died. 10/10 .........(I started the fire)
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
10.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Like the Sims but you HAVE to lock the people in the house
Was this review helpful?
17.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I absolutely love sandbox building games that aren't a cosmetic tea party.
This game has done nothing but amuse me as I've tried and failed to manage a prison properly probably a half dozen times now, but that's really the beauty of it. I could probably read a guide and get a lot of &I win& information, but games like these are just big ant farms slash chemisty sets where I like to be forced to evaluate my choices and try to balance a ton of factors into the plan. The best thing about this game is that everything is staged and nothing is instant. Your plan has to work from A to B and it's up to decide what you build or research next, but once you do you've sacrificed something and opened a hole somewhere. Eventually you have moments of stability where things seem to be going ok, but another wrench is thrown and the whole thing can spiral into chaos quickly.If you glanced at this and thought it would be a cheap imitation of something that should be labeled &Tycoon& and thrown in a bargin bin, then you are sorely mistaken. This is an OCD stress test of micromanagement, choice making and logistics. It feels like everything matters and sometimes it feels like
everything you do is 5 steps behind the thing you should have already been doing 10 steps ago. Of course you can pace the game at your choices and even play in full &free& mode where you have lots of money, but even still...you aren't inviting kittens into your Barbie Dream House that you are filling up full of cheap furniture. You are inviting murderers and thieves into a house full of other murderers and thieves and it's up to get a TON of variables to play nice with each other.
They are not stupid. They will revolt. They will try to escape. They will steal from the kitchen and try to stab people, etc etc.The scope to which this game has expanded is more than impressive and for a game that started off mentioning Dwarf Fortress as it's inspiration, it's created something even more unique that casts it's own shadow. Of course there have been other prison games, but this one has nailed so many concepts perfectly and given the track record for upgrades and patches, there will be more. I have found some bugs and the foundation system took me a while to really get my head around. I have to say the &Planning Mode& is something that every single builder type game needs to embrace right the eff now as well.This is a solid recommendation from me even in Early Access state. If you don't like to support that kind of thing, completely understandable. The devs are active and the game has had over 20 patches full of content and fixes just since I've bought it. I actually turned it on just to see how it was progressing and I'm sucked into it and hopeless trying to figure out how last more than 30 minutes without someone dying.
(I know I could read a guide or something but who the heck plays games like that?)
Was this review helpful?
157.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Put 500 prisoners in a holding cell only suitable for 20 prisoners, underfeed them and watch them fight to the death10/10 best game ever.
Was this review helpful?
28.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
You start off with a prison, you end up with a concentration camp.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
25.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
You get to build your future home. - 10/10
Was this review helpful?
55.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Ever watch TV shows like Oz, Prison Break or Orange is the New Black and want to run your own prison? Now is your chance! Prison Architect is a simple, fun, top down, real time strategy, management, building game with a lot of depth yet it is so easy to pick up and play. While it is still 'Early access,' it feels complete and polished.Prison Architect is not like the Sims. You are just building a prison. Everything is not instantly done when you place it. You have workers that take time to go through your prison to carry out what you want. Not just that, but the trucks with the items need to arrive. It is a really nice system and the workers are fast and efficient enough to quickly carry out things. Your workers can die and if things aren't getting done quick enough, hire more workers. Every staff costs X amount to hire them, and Y amount to keep them employed every day. You have funds and a daily budget. Your daily budget cannot be in the red, that becomes the limitation and challenge of the game.Since this is a prison, every 24 hours new inmates arrive. You need to get ready for them. So you build walls, a holding cell, dozens of private cells, a shower, a yard, a kitchen and a canteen. Then you hire staff and place objects into each room to make them functional. Objects such as beds, benches, tables, kitchen cookers, freezers, a wide sofa for your staff room, desks for your offices and of course a variety of doors. Jail doors, large jail doors, staff doors, solitary confinement doors. These are all objects. Only guards can open jail doors so if one of your worker / laborers needs to get through they need to wait for a guard to let them through.When you start a game, you can select different things to make your game different, such as having randomly generated empty rooms and landscape. You can select whether or not to have 8 normal prisoners per day or a random number of maximum, minimum or normal security prisoners. This adds a lot of variety to each time you start a new game.The game lets you do whatever you want, but as a guide, it gives you optional objectives. You can only do 2 objectives at once. That's the beauty of this game, you pick the objectives whenever you want at any time. You're not pigeon holed into a scenario. When you select an objective you will receive a money grant to carry out the objective. There is no time limit. There is just a money limit. Run out of money doing a project and you'll be stuck waiting until your funds build back up. For the most part you are given more than enough money and once you're done with the objective you get the other half of the money. The objectives have a list of mini objectives that benefit and grow your prison. Everything to build a cell block that can hold 15 prisoners to all the steps needed to have a functional medical ward, which involve offices, doctors, an intermarry and a psychiatrist that need to be unlocked in bureaucracy.Once you hire a warden, he will open up bureaucracy, which is the game's version of unlocks. You can unlock a slew of new personnel such as a security chief that can unlock cameras, an armory and other things. You can even unlock an accountant that leads to land purchases for when you outgrow your plot of land. These are all nice touches that really let the game feel like your own.Since you are an architect, you need to lay out pipes and wires. Not just that, but you need to place water pumps, generators and conduits. Every room needs to have wires to it, big items such as freezers and monitors need wires directly to them. If you use too much power for your generator and conduits, it'll result in a power outage and then chaos happens. When it comes to toilets and showers, you have small pipes and large pipes, small pipes lose pressure the further they go, so you need to have large pipes, but the catch is inmates can use large pipes to crawl in and escape. So never have large pipes near inmates. There are other ways inmates can escape, such as tunneling, walking out if they break a door lock and go over an unattended wall.The game has emergency services so if you get uncontrollable riots, you can send in an emergency swat team and tell them where to go. If you have a fire, then call for the fire department and you'll see their hoses strung through your prison. EMTs can also be called in, but for the most part your medical ward / infirmary should handle things.You have a lot of control over the prisoners including their schedule, how much free time they have, when the have it, when they eat and when they shower. It is helpful for big prisons that have small facilities, you can have the minimum security prisoners eat when the maximums are showering and when the normal prisoners are in the yard. You can unlock restricting certain levels of prisoners to certain areas. On top of that you can even sell and buy stock from your prison.There is also a lot of unintentional comedy such as a K9 patrol using a broken toilet, workers getting cemented into walls, inmates killing guards with spoons, and of course the names of inmates and why they're in prison. On top of that there are mods and prison downloads, the game is really about having your fun the way you want to have it.In all the game is probably worth $30 and I rarely say that, but its been on sale plenty of times. You can sink a lot of time into the game and enjoy every second of it.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
9.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Oh look, let's play Prison Architect, just let me check the time to be sure. Ah, 10 PM, cool. A few moments laterThat'll do it, now this there and let them come in again.O dear, it's 3 AM.That is how my game usually goes, time really flies past which is a really good thing.
Was this review helpful?
16.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Imagine Sims, if you had to house dozens at first, or eventually hundreds of people in only one house.Then, having lots of babysitters to watch everybody... And if you didn't fullfill all their needs, they would start acting up, wrecking your house and attacking eachother and the babysitters.That is basically Prison Architect. :D
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
23.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Designed my new prison which took me 6 days, finally, i was so happy that it is mostly done so i waited for my new inmates to arrive, just as soon first 8 arrived, guard took one of them to his new cell and this very instant this prisoner overdosed from drugs and died within 20 seconds from the beginning.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
132.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
TL:DR? See ConclusionNOTE: As an Early Access Review, this will be subjected to change and editing as newer updates are released.INTRODUCTION:Prison Architect is a 2D top down prison building and management simulation game made by Introversion Software being financed by crowd-funding, pre-orders and Steam Early Access. Since it's initial release on 2012, the game has undergone several major updates (an average of 4 weeks per update) and has raised nearly $10 Million in revenue.The player takes on the role of a Prison owner, architect and governor who's objective is to create a prison from an expandable open world map. The player may choose the purpose of their prison either focused on reforming criminals, severe draconian punishment, or a mix of the two. Build the prison from scratch, hire guards and officers, staff and maintenance crew to keep it functioning, dog patrols to keep watch and many more. There is no end to the game, the player just needs to keep building and keep expanding until they decide to sell their prison and build a new one, or, have it burned to the ground because of a riot and find yourself in prison (seriously, your character can go to jail if you're grossly negligent in its management, ironically, in the same prison you built).PROS:+ Great 2D Art Style+ Good Tutorial: Comprehensive and easy to understand+ Vast variety of Characters (Staff, Officers, Prisoners, Guards etc)+ Expanding World Map: (Buy the adjacent lot to expand)+ Detailed Micromanagement System (Prisoner Regime, Guard/Dog Patrols, lock downs etc.)+ Detailed Construction System (Buildings, water systems, electrical wiring, computer controls etc.)+ Easy to install and uninstall MODS (Steam Workshop)+ Monthly major updates (YouTube Channel for Introversion Software provided at the comment section below)+ Old Computer friendly+ High ReplayabilityCONS:- Early Access (I will only remove this after full release)- Severe Performance Drop when the prison becomes very large (in size, prisoner and staff)- Lacking in Soundtracks- Occasional path-finding problems- No main menu (minor annoyance and not a deal breaker)- No Steam Cloud Support- Prisoners are released Naked sometimesCONCLUSION:GREAT EARLY ACCESS GAME. Prison Architect is what all Early Access ga it has constant updates, great art style, solid core gameplay, stable & playable and most importantly, easy on the pocket even at full price.MUST TRY, whether the game is at full price or sale, it's worth every penny and I fully RECOMMEND it specially if your a City Building / Simulation fan. To be honest, the game is technically finished in my opinion (just need a bit more bug fixing and performance improvements) and has more features than some of the other fully released games I've seen.--------------------------------------------------------- Like my Reviews? Follow my Curator's Page:
Was this review helpful?
15.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Basically the best game this year
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Prison Architect
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Prison Architect Standard
Prison Architect Aficionado
Prison Architect Introversioner
Prison Architect Name in Game
Prison Architect Name in Game Upgrade DLC
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 要怎么样 的文章

随机推荐