_vcUaf9Nw/求这好听的歌名字字

求这个歌的名字._百度知道
求这个歌的名字.
这是面具人的集锦
就这个歌的名字 谢谢.
html" target="_blank">/u28/v_/u28/v_MjU3MzYyMzM://www://wwwt believeI&#39这首歌的名字叫&lt.mp3的确多好听的给, new sunA new day has.scude. comeLet the rain come down and wash away my tearsLet it fill my soul and drown my fearsLet it shattert believeI'A new day has come&gt.cc/software/09/Englishover/files/other/beijing/first/listenning/A%20New%20Day%20Has%20Come_Celine%20Dion://www.scude, loveI see a light in the skyOh
其他类似问题
9人觉得有用
名字的相关知识
其他1条回答
A new day has come
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这歌曲名字/cgi-bin/data/cgi_bbs_content.cgi?groupid=197%3A30515&messageid=1256052&m
求这歌曲名字/cgi-bin/data/cgi_bbs_content.cgi?groupid=197%3A30515&messageid=1256052&m
后弦-娃娃脸
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求这歌的名字和歌手名字_百度知道
求这歌的名字和歌手名字
until I' until you dieSo;t taken my lifeWhat the hell am Im tired They say you ain' to find a wayt grindin' through the dayThe life of the nightDear Lm just wondering why you haven' with my eyes wideLookin&#39, I'm grindin&#39, you took so many of my peopleI&#39?What the hell am I doing rightI'm grindin&#39
com/v_show/id_XMjU5MTYwMjE2.html" target="_blank">http://v.youku:///v_show/id_XMjU5MTYwMjE2<a href="http
提问者采纳
my life (the game)
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
名字的相关知识
其他1条回答
;t taken my lifeLike what the hell am IYou ain’t grindin’ ’til you tired&You ain’t grindin’ til you tired&quot, I know his momma’s proudAnd since you helChronic&quot, that make the hoodRidin’ slow in that Phantom just the way I should (My Life)With the top backIn my Sox hatI’m paid in full?Tupac, I’m never outta boundsMy life used to be empty like a glock without a roundNow my life full歌曲, me and the Devil share chronic bluntsListening to the &quot? I earned themN’ I’m Not a preacher but here’s my early sermonSo eat this black music N’ tell me how it tastes nowN’ Fuck Jesse Jackson cause’ it ain’t about race nowSometimes I think about my life with my face downThen I see my sons and put on that Kanye smile (My Life)Damn?) (My Life)We are not the same, see my Impala parked in frontThe high beams on?) (My Life)Walk through the gates of H Why did John Lennon leave The Beatles, like & why you haven&#39., like a chopper with a thousand roundsAnd I’m grindin’ ’til I’m tiredThey say &m just wonderin&#39.;Do or Die&quot, so I can leave my peopleThey askin’ &quot?) (My Life)Take me away from the hood like a state penitentiaryTake me away from the hood in the casket or a BentleyTake me away like I overdosed on cocaineOr take me away like a bullet from Kurt CobaineSuicide (Suicide, we can share my momma nowAnd like MJB; nowLivin’ the +good life+? (My Life)’Cause that’s Jesus peopleAnd The GNo More Drama&quot: Lil WaynePSo I’m grindin’ with my eyes wideLooking to findA way through the dayA life for the nightDear Lord you’ve done took so many of my peopleBut I&#39. caution)You see them 24’s spinnin’, playing backwardsShootin’ at pictures of Don Imus for target practiceMy mind fucked up, so I cover it with a Raider hoodI’m from the city that made you motherfuckers afraid of Suge (Compton!And I’m grindin’ til I’m tiredThey say & need a sequelYeah?)Like what the hell am I (The Passion of Christ&quot, like Roc-a-fella needed SigelLike I needed my father, you’ve done took so many of my people but I’m just wonderin’ whyYou haven’t taken (So I’m grindin’ with my eyes wideLooking to findA way through the dayA life for the nightDear Lord, you’ve done took so many of my people but I’m just wonderin’ whyYou haven’t taken (my life, the nigga Alpo couldn’t stop thatEven if they brought the nigga ’Pac backI’d still keep this motherfucker cocked backAnd I’m grindin’ til I’m tiredThey say &quot., that I should hate the hoodBut it’sWhy? &quot! shut the fuck up, but he needed a needle (My Life)I You ain’t grindin’ til you tired&quot?)Like what the hell am I (doing right, but niggas can’t escape the hoodThey took so many of my niggas, I am a MartianSo approach my Phantom doors with caution (caution.)I’m from a Windy City. suicide., when I bet that new Mercedes could (My Life)Ain’t no bars?And why every hoodSo I’m grindin’ with my eyes wideLooking to findA way through the dayA life for the nightDear LYou ain’t grindin’ til you tired&quot.Compton! fucking dogs barking and shitDon’t shoot.)Made my grandmother pray for goodAnd never made her happy., get your ass upWhat chu was goin do:My Life
歌手, &quot, he’s the equalHated on so much.!Fuck You NFrom a block close to where Biggie was crucifiedThat was Brooklyn’s JesusShot for no fuckin’ reasonAnd you wonder why Kanye wears Jesus pieces.?)Like what the hell am I (doing right, Biggie? kill me in my sleep you bitch ass nigga.;So I’m grindin’ with my eyes wideLooking to findA way through the dayA life for the nightDear Lord you’ve done took so many of my people but I’m just wonderin’ whyYou haven’t taken (my life., &quot, me and Common on common groundI spit crack and niggas could drive it outta townGotta Chris P album?Answer my question before this bullet leave this Desert EagleAnd I’m grindin’ til I’m tiredThey say &quot
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这首歌名字,是在muse酒吧听到的!_土豆_高清视频在线观看求这首英文歌曲名字!_百度知道
求这首英文歌曲名字!
/v_show/id_XMzc4MzM2OA==.html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_XMzc4MzM2OA==<a href="http://v
您可能关注的推广
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他6条回答
La isla bonita-Alizee
La isla bonita
麦当娜的la isla bonita试听地址
la isla bonita
这是麦当娜86年的冠军歌曲《LA ISLA BONITA-- 风光秀丽的小岛》, 歌名La Isla Bonita 为西班牙语,即美丽的海岛。
原唱:麦当娜-La Isla Bonita 这个视频时法国美女Alizee翻唱的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询