初二英语对英语划线部分提问问。

初二英语题、求解!!1、翻译下列句子、并对划线部分提问。 1.我每周看四次电视。&划线部分是 每和四次&_百度知道
初二英语题、求解!!1、翻译下列句子、并对划线部分提问。 1.我每周看四次电视。&划线部分是 每和四次&
2、Tom一月看两次电影。&一月和两次是划线的部分&
3、我爸爸每天锻炼。&每天是划线部分&
4、我妈妈几乎不上网。&几乎是划线部分&
5、他们总是放学后打篮球。&总是是划线部分&
提问者采纳
Tom goes to the cinema twice a month. How often does Tom go to the cinema every month?My father does exercise everyday. How often does your father do exercise?My mother seldom surfs the Internet.How often does your mother surf the Internet ?They always play basketball after school.How often do they play basketball after school?
初二英语题、求解!!1、翻译下列句子、并对划线部分提问。 1.我每周看四次电视。&划线部分是 每和四次&
I watch TV four times a week.How often do you watch TV?(爱上沙子の寂寞的回答没有注意三单!)PS 第一个问句改为How often does Tom go to the cinema?
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
2.Tom usually go to the movies twice every month.3.My father take exercise every day4.My mother almost don't surf the Internet5.They are always playing basketball after school 2.How often does Tom go to movie?3.How often does your father take exercise?4.how pften does your mother suffing the internet?5.When they go to play basketball?
esercise?
basketball
basketball?
我自己打的
1.我每周看四次电视。&划线部分是 每和四次&
这个顺便说下!
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小学升初中英语复习题——就划线部分提问
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
小学升初中英语复习题——就划线部分提问
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口初二英语句型转换1、Lisa said,”I am going to New York by air."(变为间接引语)Lisa said _____ _____ to New York by air.2、If you are late for class,the teacher will let you stand in class.(就划线部分提问)(let you stand_百度作业帮
初二英语句型转换1、Lisa said,”I am going to New York by air."(变为间接引语)Lisa said _____ _____ to New York by air.2、If you are late for class,the teacher will let you stand in class.(就划线部分提问)(let you stand
初二英语句型转换1、Lisa said,”I am going to New York by air."(变为间接引语)Lisa said _____ _____ to New York by air.2、If you are late for class,the teacher will let you stand in class.(就划线部分提问)(let you stand in class划线)_____ _____ the teacher _____ if you're late for class?3、"Would you like to have a cup of tea?“he asked me .(变为间接引语)He wanted to know _____ _____ would like to have a cup of tea.同义句转换1、”Come to have a cup of tea," Mrs Wang said to me.→Mrs Wang _____ me _____ _____ to have a cup of tea.2、 I didn't get a letter from Martin last month.→I didn't _____ _____ Martin last month.3、The boy spends three hours doing his homework at home every day.→_____ _____ teh boy three hours _____ _____ his homework at home every day.4、Jenny isn't old enough to do the work in the clothes factory.→Jenny is _____ _____ to do the work in the clothes factory.
1 she goes 2what will do 3 whether I1.asked to come 2 hear from 3it takes to do 4too young
1.he's going2what will do3 if I1.asked to come 2hear from3It takes
to do4too young 我是英语老师有不会的请问
1、Lisa said,”I am going to New York by air."(变为间接引语)Lisa said __she's__ __going___ to New York by air.2、If you are late for class, the teacher will let you stand in class.(就划线部分提问)(let you s...
1. she was going(这题少了个空)2. what will, do3. if I同义句1. asked ,to come2. hear from3. It takes, to do4. too young
1.she was going2.what will
do3.whether
I同义句转换1.asked
to go2.receive from3.It takes
to do 4.too young初二英语【对下列句子划线部分提问】急需啊!!大家来帮帮忙啊!!谢谢了 !!!!_百度知道
初二英语【对下列句子划线部分提问】急需啊!!大家来帮帮忙啊!!谢谢了 !!!!
1、They go to the movies twice a month。(划线部分为 twice a month)
___ do they go to the movies?2、Alice often plays table tennis after school。(划线部分为 plays table tennis)
Alice often ___ after school?3、Tom is going to Hainan for vacation this summer。(划线部分为 to Hainan)
___ is Tom ___ for vacation this summer?4、You should say sorry to your sister。(划线部分为 say sorry to your sister)
___ ?5、I am going to the mountains with my brother。(划线部分为 my brother)
to the mountains with?
提问者采纳
1、They go to the movies twice a month。(划线部分为 twice a month)
[How often] do they go to the movies?2、Alice often plays table tennis after school。(划线部分为 plays table tennis)
[What does]
Alice often [do] after school?3、Tom is going to Hainan for vacation this summer。(划线部分为 to Hainan)
[Where]is Tom [going] for vacation this summer?4、You should say sorry to your sister。(划线部分为 say sorry to your sister)
[do]?5、I am going to the mountains with my brother。(划线部分为 my brother)
[Who] [will]
[go] to the mountains with?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
often2.What
going4.What
are you going
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP